๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™‡๐™” ๐™Š๐˜ฝ๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š...

็”ฑ talesofdessertsoul

๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š " ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ฉ. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

Introduction
D E A D L Y O B S E S S I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N โ—
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N โ—
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X โ—
T W E N T Y S E V E N โ—
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E โ—
ACCOUNT NAME CHANGING โš ๏ธ
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T H R E E โ—
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
E P I L O U G E ( 1)
E P I L O U G E ( 2 ) โ—
EPILOGUE 3
E P I L O U G E ( 4)
E P I L O U G E (5)
E P I L O U G E (6)
E P I L O U G E (7)
E P I O U G E (8)
E P I L O U G E (9)
E P I L O G U E (10)

T H I R T Y T W O โ—

7.2K 225 69
็”ฑ talesofdessertsoul

The only thing left is killing Kai.

I make Eva sleep peacefully, covered her body with a cozy duvet before become ready for going outside.

I checked Eva for one last time and closed the door silently .

I made my way to my basement.

Kai was tied there with a chain , hanging his head low when my men are surrounded for security.

“ Mr. Young! Did my men take care of you? ”

I pull a chair before his body, sitting on it and lighten a cigarette. Kai drags his face which is painted with several wounds and blood .

I puffed the smoke , tilted my head aside before looking at him.

Ahhh! I forgot to tell you something special. ”

Kai's eyes glisten in curiosity .

You know a woman hold a knife on my wife and threatened me to let her son go and the property I take from you. ”

A fear runs through his face.

“ Jungkook! ”

He was demanding me to be on my knees before her to beg for my wife's life. I also about to listen her words but my wife interrupts. Eva told me that I've to fight to get her because if I get on my knees , she'll slit herself . And guess what? ”

I throw the cigarette, puffed the last smoke and leaned forward to him. His eyes glistened in fear as if he could assume what could the next words possibly but fears to admit.

I told you that my wife owns me and I can't go over her words . So I listened to her. Take my gun out and pour my bullets into her soul. You know who the woman was? ”

“ Jungkook! ”

He screamed, tried to take his hands off from the chain but remains unsuccessful. And finally his eyes left the tears .

“ Bustard! Fucker ! Bloody Asshole! How can you kill a mother? Maybe she was step but she was a mother! You..... ”

One day I cried like you when your mother killed my mother to get on my dad's dick. Mother? She was a mother? Which mother tries to kill her son? And you're telling me to call mother? ”

He looks at me with hate, the blood of his body was dripping on the floor accordingly.

Mother? You're advising me about motherhood when you killed Ava in her seven months pregnancy, raped Rosain when she refused to sleep with you because she already conceived, fucks girl and left them pregnant. You're telling me when you're here to sell your pregnant wife along with your unborn girl child? ”

I kicked on his stomach, let his pain arise.

You're talking about woman when you're ready to gamble over another man's wife? Knowing that Eva is married, decorated your wall's with her pictures , you're advising over mother? ”

Standing from the chair, I punch on his face again. His blood tainted on my knuckles when he hissed in pain.

Taking out the handkerchief, I wipe them delicately before throwing it aside .

Lucky take the drill machine here and set it on his skin. Let the machine drill on his body until he has holes on his body, left no blood and begged to death. ”

Kai's eyed bursts open with my words .

“ No! No! Jungkook, let me go please . I'm begging you, please! ”

The scream of Ava, Rosain, Suzain echoes to my ear. The feared face of Eva pops before my eyes when I remember, how brutally Liyan beaten me before he pushed me on the river.

Trust me, I would have kill you with my bare hands but I need to go back to my wife. And drenching on your fucking blood, she's sick of this shit. Beg for your death, Kai because it's not going to easy! ”

I turned on my heels heard him cursing, screaming in fear when Lucky follows my order.

An era of my revenge for loosing my closest one ends here!

And An era of living my life with my love, starts here.

With my love, my wife!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I squeezed my eyes shut and then open again when I realized two strong arms are wrapped around me securely.

Jeon!

I turned to him to see sleeping peacefully. His long dark lashes are staying still, creating a heavenly view before me.

I touched his face, pepperly kissed on his nose thought he wouldn't awake, but he did.

Morning fuck , Sun? ”

I widened my eyes to that he just woke up and choose this particular term to use about me? Really?

My cheeks tainted in red, I escaped my eyes to aside before pushing him a bit.

Choose your words as gentleman, Jeon! You're being a pervert. ”

I removed his arms from my waist and pulled the duvet to out from the bed but he again pulled me . I fall on his bare chest, my soft clothed breasts pressed against him when I feel my nipples being erect .

I've never claimed to be gentleman neither I wanted to be. And for my kind information...... ”

He flips me on my back and hovered halfly on my body. He traces his fingers towards my breast, makes a circle around my nipple and pinch it through his index and middle finger , clarifying the hardness of my nipples.

You got yourself aroused for this pervert, don't you Sun? ”

The embarrassment runs through my cheeks vein , turned it whole red. I bite my lower lips in anticipation.

You're getting late for your office, Jeon. ”

I pulled his hands from my breast and tried to escape from his grips but again I couldn't.

I'm about to have my honeymoon nights this week, sweetheart . As I'm all free now, let me have what I have left. Sì? ”

Okay so I can't turned into more darker red than I'm now. He pressed his face on the side of my crook, sucks the skin delicately.

My lips parted, soft gasps left accordingly when his hand made it's way to my breast which is bare by the time and grabbed to squeeze softly. He runs his thumb over my hard nipples, let me feel the pain before he caresses the place to sooth it.

Jeon! ”

I arch the back. His hands run down there, sliding the gown aside, slips inside my wetness. He bites my crook when his finger pinched my clit painfully before enters two inside.

His fingers pumped in a rhythm inside me, stretching my walls when he left my crook and look over my messed face. I arch my back, pressed my head back on the pillow more when his fingers hit deep inside me and his eyes were watching me, I moaned loudly.

Cum sweetheart. Let your husband have his morning breakfast. ”

A huge orgasms gushed out of me as my legs shake. My face turned red when I see Jeon sits between my legs and with one last glance with my eyes, his head falls between my legs.

Throwing my legs over his shoulder, he grips on my thigh and his tongue runs through my recently orgasms womanhood. I grip on his hair, arch my back, moan softly when his tongue started to work on me.

His teeth pinches my clit when his tongue enters inside and thrusts accordingly.

“ No more, Jeon! It's too much. ”

I arch my back, tried to stop him when another knot on my stomach indicates the second orgasms. Accordingly , the second one gushed out too!

He pulled his face out when his lips were glistening with my cum. My face flushed more by the seen of having him like this.

He hovers over my body again.

Do you know Sun, how you taste like? ”

An embarrassment runs on me. I am not sure that he likes it or not as it was the first time, he eats me out .

“ N-No! ”

I shattered and he pressed his lips on me letting me taste myself. The salty taste of my cum mixed with our saliva to which I twitch my brows.

Mine! You taste like mine! ”

I blushed with his words when he continues to kiss me again.

I taste like him! Him!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Hello sweethearts, this one is uploaded already. Go check it out on my profile . Do votes and comment. Hope you'll loose your heart on this one too! 🌚🌚

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

2.2K 130 16
แดกสœแด ๊œฑแด€ษชแด… แด›สœแด€แด› แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด„แด€ษด'แด› ส™แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ? ... "ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด›แดแดœแด„สœ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœ ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แด‡สŸ๊œฑแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด›แดแดœแด„สœแด‡แด…. ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แดแดกษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœ แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด€๊œฑ สแด‡แด› แด›แด...
121K 4.3K 34
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?"....๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.... " ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...
12.7K 497 62
โ—– แดแด€า“ษชแด€ วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด โ—— ใ€€ ส/ษด, แด„สœแดษช ส/ษด - ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ - ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ - ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ โ— โ—– แดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด‹ษชษดษข โ—— ใ€€ แด›แด€แด‡...
288K 9.6K 31
#1 - princess ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š  ๐šž๐š™ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ...