Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬

6.9K 247 30
By She1D3vil

Friday, October 24, 1997
6:05 am

It had been a few hours since you and Sid were attacked by Ghostface at the Delta Lambda house. Your group gathered in the hospital where Derek's arm was being stitched up while the rest of you underwent short interrogations by the police.

They had asked you about your relations with the previous years' murders as well as the current ones. It was determined that the killer's motive likely stemmed from the idea of becoming Billy Loomis' successor, their goal being to kill off all survivors of Stu Macher's party. Meaning, everyone from Woodsboro was currently in the red zone.

Especially you and Sidney.

The police decided it was best if the two of you were each assigned your own bodyguards. You weren't sure how to feel about having two grown men watching your every move until this murder mystery was solved. But it wasn't like you weren't already used to being watched...

Thankfully, those guards haven't been assigned yet as you stood beside Derek while the nurse wrapped up his wound. He felt pretty grim after what happened, especially since Sidney hadn't spoken a single word to him after leaving the sorority house. She sat alone after being questioned, wallowing in her own self-condemnation.

"She can't even look at me," Derek muttered, wincing as the nurse wound the bandage a bit tightly.

"She feels guilty..." You voiced, gaze flickering down to his arm. "She thinks it's her fault you got hurt."

"But it's not. I chose to go after the killer, I thought I could stop him." He insisted. "Sid shouldn't blame herself."

Before you could respond, two sheriffs stepped around the curtain as it was Derek's turn to be interrogated. You knew that was your cue to leave when Dewey stood not far behind them, nodding you over.

"She just needs some time," you said, patting Derek's shoulder sympathetically. "She'll come around."

"Thanks." He whispered, giving a small smile. You returned the smile before heading over to Dewey.

"Hey, how're you feeling? You alright?" Dewey asked softly, almost like he thought you'd break if he spoke any louder. Although you weren't visibly brooding like Sid, you felt just as bad as she did. On top of that, you felt extremely guilty for keeping Stu and Billy a secret from her. You knew they were here—you've even spoken with them—yet, you still haven't told anyone. That was betrayal in itself. And Sidney's had enough betrayal in her life.

"If I had a nickel for every time someone's asked me that today," You let out a huff of air.

"I know. I'm sorry." Dewey cracked a smile at your half-hearted joke. "I just worry about you two. Trouble seems to follow no matter where you go. I'm afraid to take my eyes off you kids for even a second."

"Dewey, it's not just us that's unsafe. I meant it when I said to watch your back," You cautioned. "You know what it's like to lose someone important to you— we both lost a sibling last year. I couldn't stand it if you or anyone else got killed too."

The despair your eyes carried was enough for Dewey to pull you into a warm embrace as he sought to bring you solace.

"We're going to find whoever's doing this, and put a stop to them before they can hurt anyone else." He stated reassuringly while rubbing your back. You nodded against his chest, wanting to believe him, regardless of how low the chances were.

"Did Randy tell you we were meeting up for lunch later?" Dewey asked as you eventually broke apart. "You think you're still up for it?"

"Yeah," You smiled with a newfound determination. "The sooner we throw this killer behind bars, the sooner I can go back to living a normal life. And I mean that for all of us."

"That's the spirit!" Dewey cheered, making you laugh.

"Well, I'm gonna check on Sid, see if she needs anything. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright," He said, returning to his serious detective mode, scanning the hall for any suspicious activity.

You made your way over to Sidney, who was sitting just a few feet away. She stared blankly at the wall, arms crossed as you sat down next to her. You were quiet for a few moments, allowing her to decide whether to speak or not.

"You know, I knew this was coming." Sid continued to stare ahead, finally breaking the silence. "I knew this wasn't over."

"Me too." You admitted, staring down at your hands.

"That poor girl," Sidney stated, thinking about the unfortunate death of Cici Cooper. "How is it that Billy has managed to ruin more lives without even lifting a finger?"

You could feel your hands clamming up when she turned her head to look at you. Though Sidney's question was rhetorical, it seemed as if she was actually waiting for an answer.

"I don't know." You whispered while shaking your head.

"All the people that died by his hands deserve justice. My mother deserves justice." She said, looking away again. "But if the police haven't found them by now, I know they never will."

Sidney would hate you for not turning in both Billy and Stu immediately. If it weren't already clear now, that sure solidified it.

Luckily, you spotted Hallie and Mickey walking over just in time to redirect the conversation from Billy. "I'm gonna grab a quick coffee, you guys want any?" Hallie offered.

"Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks." You smiled whereas Sidney declined with a single head shake.

Hallie left through the double doors, and Mickey moved to sit beside you. "How're you two doing? You guys holding up okay?"

"Not at all," Sidney heaved a heavy sigh, glancing over toward her boyfriend as he was still being questioned. "Derek could've been killed, you know."

"But he wasn't. He's fine." Mickey assured. "He just needs to realize that the '90s is no time to play hero."

Sidney closed her eyes, fighting back the smile that almost broke through. You, too, wanted to laugh but decided it was best to refrain.

"Why would anyone wanna go back into that house anyways?" Mickey whispered, gaze darting to you then immediately back to Sid. You noticed how her eyes widened slightly as if she were hit with a new realization.

If she trusted Derek before, her expression told you that she certainly didn't now.

"I need a minute." Sid said as she suddenly stood, and you watched as she rushed out the same doors Hallie exited.

You nudged Mickey in the ribs, earning a small "ow" from him as your brows furrowed in frustration. "Why would you say that?" You asked.

"It was a valid question!" He defended.

"Doesn't mean you should ask it." You countered. "Sid already has enough trust issues as is, now you've gone and made them worse."

"You can't blame me for something that was already fucked up in the first place." He said, making you scoff.

"You're a dick." You crossed your arms, shifting your body to face away from him as you glared at the wall in front of you. Mickey sighed, already regretting his words.

"Okay, okay, that was fucked up. I shouldn't have said it like that. I'm sorry." He apologized. "But still, don't you find it odd that the killer managed to miss every major artery and nerve in Derek's arm?"

You slowly turned to face Mickey again after listening to his genuine question.

"What're you trying to say? You think it's Derek?" You asked, eyebrows raising at his subtle accusations.

"All I'm saying is, is that it's odd." He reiterated, not trying to point any fingers.

"Well, I don't want to think about any of it right now... I'm just so tired." You said, both physically and mentally. You wished you could just shut your brain off even for a few minutes.

"I know," Mickey wrapped his arm around you comfortingly, pulling you closer. "It'll be okay."

You rested your head against his shoulder, hoping to find some peace in his presence, but the second you closed your eyes all you could hear was Billy's voice in the back of your head.

"You gotta thing for killers."

Your eyes shot back open, inhaling sharply as you thought about how close you were with Mickey. Maybe Sid was right about distancing herself from Derek... maybe that's something you should be doing too. You care about Mickey a lot, you do, but you can't afford to be wrong about someone again.

Even if he isn't the killer, it'll be safer in the long run to stay away. He can't get hurt if you detach yourself from him.

And that's just what you'll have to start doing for anyone who isn't a Woodsboro native.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.1K 12
{𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫 𝗙! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥} ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 (𝙔/𝙉). 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Woodsboro, 1996. Only one...
150K 3.9K 34
Stu Macher x Prescott! Reader [Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Scream or it's characters. I only own my character (the reader) and the dialog I make up] Mu...
22.6K 605 17
Coming Back on June 18th, 2024 BASED ON SCREAM (1996) BY WES CRAVEN BOOK ONE OUT OF FIVE "What's your favorite scary movie?" In the small and tranq...
158K 4.5K 29
"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖." "𝑶𝒉 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆." A sweet, popular, slasher nerd spent her whole life i...