Tear You Apart || Billy Loomi...

By She1D3vil

When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your g... More

𝟶𝟷| 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝟶𝟸| 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟶𝟹| 𝐈'𝐦 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝟶𝟺| 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟶𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐔𝐩
𝟶𝟼| 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝟶𝟽| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩
𝟶𝟾| 𝟑𝟎-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝟶𝟿| 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟷𝟶| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝟷𝟷| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐞
𝟷𝟸| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝟷𝟹| 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟺| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟷𝟻| 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦, 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝟷𝟼| 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟷𝟽| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟷𝟾| 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟷𝟿| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟸𝟶| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟸𝟷| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟸𝟸| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛
𝟸𝟹| 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝟸𝟺| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟸𝟼| 𝐉𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬
𝟸𝟽| 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟸𝟾| 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟸𝟿| 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐭
𝟹𝟶| 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟹𝟷| 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟹𝟸| 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
𝟹𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞?
𝟹𝟺| 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟹𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟹𝟼| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟹𝟽| 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟹𝟾| 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟹𝟿| 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟶| 𝐒𝐨, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟺𝟸| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲?
𝟺𝟹| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐞
𝟺𝟺| 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟺𝟻| 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟺𝟼| 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
𝟺𝟽| 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥
𝟺𝟾| 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟺𝟿| 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟻𝟶| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟻𝟷| 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟻𝟸| 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟻𝟺| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟻𝟻| 𝐀𝐧 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟻𝟼| 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞?
𝟻𝟽| 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞?
𝟻𝟾| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟻𝟿| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?
𝟼𝟶| 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟼𝟷| 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟼𝟸| 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟼𝟹| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟸𝟻| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫

7K 271 78
By She1D3vil

"Did Sidney really hit Gale?" You asked Mickey as he walked you to your dorm. After the brief call you received from Billy, you weren't comfortable with being alone. Now that you knew for a fact that they were here at Windsor you weren't sure whether you should keep this information to yourself or tell someone. Maybe Randy or Dewey, but definitely not Sidney. She would freak out, and get closed off again, bringing the walls back up around her.

"Yeah, Sid was all like 'You bitch!' and then bam! Gale met the back of her hand. Derek had to pull Sid off of her." Mickey explained just as the two of you stopped in the corridor in front of your dorm room.

"Damn, I can't believe I missed that." You clicked your tongue in annoyance, though, nothing will ever top the first time Sidney punched Gale outside the Woodsboro police station. That was truly awesome.

"So..." Mickey trailed off as you leaned against the door behind you. You quirked a brow at his cheeky grin, watching as he pressed a hand beside your head. "What time am I picking you up for the Delta Lambda Zeta party?"

You laughed as he exaggerated his tone for the silly sorority name, and shrugged your shoulders in response. "You know you don't have to come and get me, right? Sid and Hallie are right across the hall."

"Yeah, but I want to." He said, glancing over at their dorm that was four doors down before looking back at you. "Besides, I still gotta convince you to be in my documentary."

"Oh, you poor poor soul," You sighed, biting your lip to suppress your giggles. "I turned down Primetime Live, 20/20, and Dateline... if you want me in that little documentary of yours, you're gonna have to do something grand."

"Like what?" Mickey asked intrigued, dropping his arm as he stepped back. He couldn't take his eyes off your lips as they pulled into a teasing smile.

"I don't know... surprise me." You said before spinning around to enter your dorm, leaving Mickey alone to contemplate in the hall.

Your smile only grew as you spotted your roommate exiting her room, dressed all cute.

"Hey, Alice. Who are you dressing to impress?"  You asked, taking in her black laced skirt and cropped shirt. The blonde's smile mimicked yours as she approached you. Although you hardly hung out, you had always liked Alice. She reminded you of Pamela Anderson, and that was enough for you to instantly like her.

"Gotta hot date with this boy I met in psychology," she revealed while adjusting her wispy bangs in her hand-held mirror. "I was gonna decline until I found out he was rich."

"Why am I not surprised?" You scoffed out a laugh as she clasped the mirror shut before shoving it into her little purse.

"Oh! Before I forget, there's this guy waiting for you in your room... said he was your boyfriend." She crossed her arms with an amused look on her face.

"What?" You frowned in confusion. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"Yeah, I knew he was a fibber because he's not Mickey~" She waved a finger in your face playfully.

"Stop it! Mickey and I are just friends." You declared defiantly, making the blonde laugh.

"You may feel that way, but Mickey Mouse sure doesn't," she stated as she swept her hair behind her shoulder. "Anyways, I gotta run. Have fun in there!"

She winked at you before exiting the dorm, giving you no time for an argument.

Your gaze slowly panned over to your door as your nerves began to kick in. You were afraid of the possibilities of who could be waiting for you. You were exactly where you didn't want to be... alone.

"Please don't be who I think it is..." You mumbled to yourself while walking over to your room. You were hesitant as you moved to open the door, cautiously entering until you spotted the mystery man waiting for you on your bed.

"Oh, hell no!" You exclaimed, eyes widening as Stu abruptly stood after noticing your presence. "You're the fibber?"

"Surprise, Y/n." He grinned.

In his attempt to approach you, you quickly warded him off with your hands as you shuffled backward. "Stay the fuck back, you psycho!"

"Woah! No need to be dramatic," He placed a hand over his chest, feigning hurt. "I'm not here to hurt you."

"Then why are you here?" You asked skeptically.

"I missed you, Orth." Stu put it simply, stepping closer to you. You shut your eyes tight as you felt his hand caress your cheek. Your breath trembled under his warm touch, but not out of fear. It was because you missed him too, even if you couldn't admit it out loud.

You opened your eyes again, heart racing as you stared up at him. "That was you, wasn't it? At prom."

"Didn't think you would recognize me," he said, smiling that signature smile of his, and your eyes flickered to his dimples.

"How could I not? You have a funny face." You said before internally scolding yourself. Now was not the time for jokes.

Stu chuckled at the callback, stepping away slightly. Your skin felt cold at the loss of his touch. "I'm not the only one who missed you." He revealed, and you immediately thought of Billy.

"Where is he?" You asked, knowing you wouldn't get an actual answer.

"Not here," Stu said. "Shit, he doesn't even know that I'm here. He goes on and on about staying hidden and not getting caught, but I couldn't resist anymore. I had to see you."

"Why now? Why right after those two innocents were killed? Was it you? Or was it Billy... or both?" Stu's brows raised as you bombarded him with questions.

"How about neither." He countered. "Billy called you, didn't he? He told you that it wasn't us."

"And what if I don't believe him?"

"I'm telling you, it's not us. There's a copycat killer, and we're gonna find out who that fucker is, and kill 'em." Stu insisted, and the expression you made gave away your distraught. The first time you see him again, he's already talking about killing more people. You felt entirely overwhelmed with an abundance of conflicting emotions.

"Then what? What're you going to do after you kill them? It's not like you can come out of hiding. You and Billy are mur— what the fuck is in your nose... and lip?" You asked, interrupting your own rant as you finally focused on all the jewelry sticking out of his face.

"Piercings." He grinned, flicking his nose ring to show they were indeed real. "Needed a disguise. You like?"

"It's um... very obtrusive." You answered truthfully, bringing a small pout to his lips. You couldn't help but hone in on the lip piercing, wondering how badly it hurt. "You couldn't have gone with something less permanent? Perhaps a mask, a black hoodie?"

Stu scoffed in disbelief as you began to list off ways to alter his appearance. "There's a killer amongst us right now, and you're judging my disguise? How unseemly."

"Yeah, you're the killer!" You exclaimed matter-of-factly.

"But I'm not the killer." He denied profusely. "Whoever it is, is trying to recreate the bloodbath in Woodsboro."

"This wouldn't even be happening if your crazy ass didn't go on a killing spree!" You shouted, wanting to feel angry but all you felt was sorrow. "You were my friend! I loved you and I trusted you, and you—you killed—"

You cut yourself off, unable to say your brother's name. The hurt you felt as you glared up at Stu caused an unbearable aching in your chest. You wanted to hate him, you thought you did, but seeing him after all this time, you knew you couldn't.

"Y/n..." For once, Stu became serious at the sound of your despair. The tears that welled in your eyes only brought him regret.

He stepped forward again, reaching out to you but you quickly stepped back, brows furrowing.

"I—" Stu began only to be cut off by a knock on your door followed by the sound of Randy's voice calling your name.

You sighed as Stu seemed distressed by this. He was able to get past your roommate because she didn't know him, but Randy would recognize Stu in an instant—piercings or not.

"My window... it leads to a balcony. You can climb down from there, we're only on the second floor. The people walking by will think you're just some playboy sneaking out. You won't get caught." You told him. You couldn't explain why you were helping him, you just felt you had to.

"You won't tell?" He asked dubiously, and you shook your head.

"No, I won't tell." You stated, crossing your arms over your chest. "But this doesn't change anything. I still hate you."

Stu paused at your words, frowning slightly as it appeared he had something to say. But you didn't want to hear it as you pushed him towards your window. "Now, go. Before you get caught."

Stu sighed as he pushed the window open, easing onto the balcony, and making a brisk escape. You stood there for a few moments, making sure he was really gone before shutting your window again and locking it.

Then you spun on your heel, exiting your room once again to see what Randy wanted.

As soon as you opened the door, Randy eased inside without skipping a beat and you turned to face him.

"So, I spoke with Dewey. You, me, and him are gonna meet up tomorrow for lunch to discuss who this mysterious Stab killer could be and..." His rambling came to a subtle stop as he studied your face. "Y/n, you're crying."

"What?" A hand flew up to your face, surprised as you wiped the tears from your cheek. You hadn't even noticed.

"What's wrong?" Randy asked, concern taking over. You could only shake your head, knowing it'd be impossible to tell him.

"Hey, it's okay. Everything's gonna be okay." Randy immediately pulled you in, wrapping his arms around your figure. He assumed it was because of the recent murders, and how they brought back those terrible memories from last year—which was partly true. But you couldn't tell him about Stu or Billy... not yet at least.

"No," You mumbled, lip trembling as you gripped Randy's shirt, hugging him tight. "It's not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 424 13
"𝖪𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌." "...
39.6K 770 11
madison lopez and billy loomis were the power couple of woodsboro high, he was her protector from anything and anyone. then people started getting mu...
155K 2.8K 13
In the small quiet town of Woodsboro lies six friends. Sidney Prescott, Tatum Riley, Stu Macher, Randy Meeks, Milah Mendez, and Billy Loomis. Two of...