ΔMillion Miles AwayΔ

By mommyofkahlan

This is my first story👍 Uhm so..... This is mostly going to be oneshots. Like angst oneshots, Fluff oneshots... More

Rules/SuggestionBox

2 0 0
By mommyofkahlan

So... This is my first book and I don't normally write so- If I misspelled, or capitalized or smth lemme know.

Rules:

1: So if your suggesting, I would like you to give a name or multiple names for your suggestion. So I can do different people each oneshots(not counting parts of the same story.

2: Ill do angst, and fluff, no sus stuff. I can do blood, and death but it may be cringe.

3: Ill probably add emojis for meanings in the beginning with the TW warning. I'll put what the emoji means there too. 

4: Be kind in the comments. 

5: I prefer not to do like characters from a fandom but if it has a good plot then I may. Or if I really like the characters/character.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
414K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...