Falling

By Joziiiesure

W H E N a new world open up for Rita Largo. The label and description; that she was made custom to, seem to a... More

Falling
Falling . 1
C O M I N G S O O N

Falling For You . 2

125 4 6
By Joziiiesure

RITA POV

I slowly got my phone out from my pocket and glance at the screen for the time.

It was 8:00,Now Damn!,  time goes fast. I walked over to the couch, where I put my bag and out the door I went. 

I got out my earphones out and started listing to music. And right away it made me feel better.

It was a sunny bright summer Monday morning. The sun hit my face, it felt warm. I started walking to the bus stop. I just stood there for about 60 seconds but it felt like hours and then I realize that I missed the bus. " Great  "!

I didn't have any choice but to walk to school.  I can't go back home, and ask Jason to drop me off, remembering the last time I ask. 

I started walking, it was about a 30 minute walk, but luckily school starts at 9:40. When I finally reached, MAC HIGH. 

AKA - Hell 

I enter the school corridor; ever thing and every one went silent. Thousand of eyes were on me.  All you can hear is whispers and small laughter that echoed across the whole corridor.

I put my head down, wishing and just hoping everyone will stop looking at me. 

I started walking quietly to my locker.

I'm Rita Largo. THE freak of mac high. The outsider. That girl, no ones like or wanted to know, an easy target because I don't stand up for myself. Its not like I can't, its just that I don't want to make any problem or get into a fight with anyone at school and Ending up getting suspended or worst of all Expelled. 

" HEY LOSER!! " Kathy yelled at the top of her lungs, so I can hear her loud and clear, over my music.

I can hare some People laughing like crazy, like she had told the joke of the century. 

Kathy is the most popular girl in school. Every girl wants to be like her. Every guy wanted her theirs and she knew it. 

She had blond hair.  blue/green eyes, fake tan skin. That looked a bit orange - if you ask me and was such a hater. She thinks that she owns the world, with her million-dollar cars and money. Kathy was one of those-

 Miss shimmy, shimmy

  Give me.

 Half lips stick Barbie.   

I reached my locker and soon everyone, went back to, whatever there were doing or talking about. 

Thank God! 

I unlocked my Locker and put my bag in and all of a sudden;

SLAM!  Someone shut my locker door. I didn't have to look, to know who it was.

" HEY, BITCH, "Kathy said 

  Damn doesn't this girl have a life or something?

I didn't answer or even looked at her.  Bella than grabbed me by my jacket and slammed me to the locker; pinning me there.

 Was she strong? No, I wanted to smash her.  

But I didn't, the pain started again. I was about to cry but I holed the tears back, as I said I NEVER cry in front of people.

Every one in the corridor started, gathering around us.

" Fucking listen to her when she is talking! " Bella hissed 

Kathy continued. "Why do you even show your face at school? You loser. No one likes you!" some people started laughing.

 Did what she said hurt me?  Nope. I was use to her saying things like this, every morning and anyways I heard  worse. I hated school but being at home was way worst.

" That's why your mother, took her life. So she didn't have to see your ugly face!!" 

Now everyone was laughing. I couldn't take it anymore and before I realized, what I did. 

Kathy was on the floor with blood running down her nose. She was crying and screaming like crazy. 

" WHAT THE HELL! " Bella yelled. She pushed me to the  locker; I didn't feel the pain but just Anger that built up in side of me. 

I grabbed her by the collier. I felt strong all of a sudden and I through her on the floor. So hard that she couldn't stand up. For a girl I was quite strong, when I was angry.

Now everyone was quiet and looking at me. With eyes Wide open. Shocked! 

" Don't you fucking ever talk about my mother, you hoe, because I will kill you" I threatened. 

Everyone was dead silent all you can hear was, Kathy and Bella crying. After a while, whisper filled up the corridor. Getting louder and louder, with every breath I took. 

No Teacher was in sight.  Thank god, I didn't even know what I would do. If they send me to the principals office.

Like I know were, it was anyways.

I can't believe I lost my temper like that.  I had never, or even stood up for myself at School... well no one talk about my mother like that. Well except for Jason.

I turn back to my locker and opened it, getting out my books for my first class. 

I had English and Math's. I heated it. It not like I'm bad at it or anything. I mean I am an A student in ever subjects, it just that I did not like it.... . At all !.

I can feel everyone staring  at the back of my head and  It  was pissing me off. 

" Damn I never knew she can fight....  like that, or even stand up for herself " I hare Sean saying to Chris. 

Sean is one of the jogs. He has black jet hair, sexy tan skin, gray eyes that can hypnotize any girl. His eyes sparkle, every time the sun hit it, a sexy smile, he was the second hottest guy in mac high. 

Chris was one of the jogs too.  He has sandy blonde hair, Light blue eyes, sexy tan skin, the sexiest smile that makes any girl, heart skip a beat and was the 3rd hottest guy in school.

But there were both fucking jerks. 

Anyways 

Getting my things, I shut my locker with a big. SLAM!! Coursing everyone to stop, talking and looking at my Direction. 

" YOU WILL regret this you bitch!  " She roar. I can tell she was mad. And when I mean Mad. I mean MAD!! ....

 she like she  was about to blow, but for some reason  , I was not scared and I didn't know that it is, she calls me bitch ever day and I didn't care but now it got to me so much.

I looked down at her on the floor. 

" What did you say" I asked. My voice sounded so different and fuck it scared me. It was powerful and dangerous. What shocked me was almost everyone was in fear even

 Kathy.  ... Well maybe not. 

" Your are a fucking bit........ 

. S L A P *** !! 

I slapped her across the face. So hard , that  she was shrieking.  My hand left a print on her cheeks. 

" What the fuck! "  Bella, Ce Ce and summer yelled 

" Learn to keep your fucking mouth shut. Okay, because I will beat your little ass. I'm I understood!" I hissed threatening her.

" You think I'm scared of you! "   Kathy roared 

No one spoke, the corridor was dead silent. I swear if you dropped a pin, you can hear it.  

I rolled my eyes at her and started pushing my way through the crowd, ignoring  the gossip that  had just started again. ...Heading to my class. 

 I hate to admit it but I was feeling  a bit ....better

Spoken way to soon !

The pain started again. It was worst then ever it was aching.  Hot tears started running down my cheeks .Think god , no one was there to see me crying, there were all still looking at Kathy and Bella on the Floor. 

I started walking slowly, making my way to the girls bathroom; holding one hand on my stomach and the other hand holding my books; that felt so heavy. I couldn't even stand up straight. The pain was sting so bad. I try fighting the tears back, but was no use. 

When I finely reached the girls bathroom. No one was in there, so I locked the door. Letting my book drop out of my hands hitting the floor, with a loud 

THUMP! 

I slowly lift my shirt and looked at it. Starting to cry, looking at my stomach it was still hurting.  I put some  cold water on it, Hoping it will stop and lucky   it worked....... well i little. But the pain was still there. I put my shirt down and looked at my  reflection in the mirror. My eyes were red.....Washing  my face with cold water and let out a loud groan. 

I sat down on the bathroom floor. Not caring if it was clean or Not  and took out my phone to listen to music and wrote some songs;in my song book . I was in the bathroom for about... god knows how long. 

Finely I looked at the time on my phone. 10.00 am. Fuck ! I got up and started getting  my books off the floor .... ..Unlocking the girl bathroom and started walking through  the empty corridor , with my head down...... rushing to  English ....... well it was more like very Slow walking,If you ask me. 

 Great. I have never been late in my life. Especially to my classes.

I stood in the front door of Ga7- English. I took a big breath and opened the door. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.... SO wat Youz THink ..  is it dry ?? if you didn't get somethings just say

Kahy is kind of a Bitch yeahh aaha..  and what do you think about jason?? 

Anywayz ,, Hope you liked it.. 

VOTE 

Comment

Fan 

Give me a shoud out and tell me what you think :) 

Your # 1 aNd only Joziisure 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 24.4K 71
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
631K 38.5K 48
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
303K 535 5
Always read at your own risk
1.5M 125K 60
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...