Roblox youtuber school au!!!

By Jakenook

me and my friends made this au and i wanted to try and write about it!! also before reading; my grammar is n... More

ℹ️ Information
Chapter 1: Very first day
Chapter 2: The pals
Chapter 4: Siders!
Chapter 5: Rumors and stuff
Chapter 6: Sleepover

Chapter 3: The beginning. . .?

151 10 47
By Jakenook

Today was a nice day, there were friend groups everywhere! wonder what will happen today..

--------

Temprist was putting on his rollerskates that fit perfectly with his girls uniform, he looked into the mirror to see if everything is right and then he grabbed his headphones and bag to head out.

He was listening to a thousand miles as he skates to Kaden's house. When he arrives kaden was waiting there happily, Temprist took off his headphones and hugged Kaden.

"Kaden!!!"  He says happily

"Temprist!!!" Kaden hugs him back
"Ready to go pick up Dani?"

Temp nods "mhm! get on my back" he says

"Is that safe?"

"Just get on"

Kaden hesitated but then nodded and got on temprist his back, temprist holds kaden and skates to Dani's house.

--------

Dani's POV: i saw Temprist and Kaden arrive in the distance. I giggle to myself as soon as i see how chaotic they looked right now..

I waved at them. Kaden got off of Temprist and ran to me so he could give me a hug

"DANII!!" Kaden said as if he was cheering me on for a game then let go of me.

"Hii dani! Is denis not here?" Temp asked me confused.

"Ah no he moved out a few days ago.. im pretty sure he's living with his friend group now!" I answered before putting on my backpack

Temprist nodded and then stretches "I'll see you guys at school!!" He said that as he skated off happily. Temprist is one of my best friends but kaden is my bestest at the moment!

Speaking of that... Kaden is going to quickly show me around at school today! Since well, uhh im a first year and he's a second year...

"Lets go Dani" Kaden said as he started to walk to school.

I followed him and we had some random conversations about school.

--------

The two of them arrive at school and walk to temprist.

"Oki temp im going to show Dani around, are you going to the others?" Kaden asked smiling sweetly at him

"Sure am! Good luck out there" temp said before going inside

Kaden showed Dani around the school and such. Meanwhile with Temprist...

--------

Temprist's POV: i was skating inside towards my locker but then Janzen stopped me.

"Temprist.. dress code! You're wearing the wrong uniform again" Janzen crosses his arms

"Oh come on please just let it slide! It doesn't hurt anyone does it?" I said pleading.

He stood there in silence for a moment before speaking again, he lets out a sigh. "Fine. Go ahead"

"Thanks Janzen!" I smile before making it to my locker switching my skates with the schools uniform shoes.

I then walk over to Albert and Miles.

"Where's Jake?" I ask looking around.

"Hes probably late again." Miles groaned. You guys stay here I'll go to his house!

"Woah man! First of all!! You're going to be late for class and two, how are you even going to get in his house?" Albert replied to him as he leaned against the wall.

I sat down and listened in.

"I'll fix that with jannie and dont worry about the house thing!! Cya!!" Miles runs out of the school

"what the- MILES YOU CANT JUST-" albert groans and drops himself onto the bench i was sitting on aswell. "Whateverrr"

I laugh and begin talking to albert while tidying up my backpack. "Don't worry about Miles. Do you really think Janzen is going to let that slide? He barely lets me wear the girls uniform.."

Albert doesn't say anything for a few seconds before raising his eyebrow and looking at me. "Why exactly are you wearing a girls uniform?"

... I look at him and start to smile. "Its more airy you know!"

He looked even more confused than before. "Right.."

Class is starting soon and i have my first lesson with Albert so why not just ask to walk with me..

"Class starts in 5 min, want to walk with me?"

"What class do we have?"

"English"

"Aw damn.. fine lets go"

I stand up "did you forget your homework?"

"Whaaat?? No!! Of course not!" He says standing up. I stare at him.

"Ok yes i did but it doesn't matter! Lets just go" albert says as he starts walking to our class. I follow him humming a song.

--------

Miles' POV: i finally made it to Jakes house and catch my breath. I look around his house and jump over the fence.

"Jesus Christ this house is big" ... I walk to the side of the house and climb up to the second floor window as it was opened. I open it more and climb in.  Ahh this is Jakes room!

I crouch down next to his bed

"Jake wake up you have to go to school!" I shake him a little

"Whatt- just call in s-" his eyes slowly opened then widened before he sat up quickly "MILES WHAT THE FUCK"

"what" i replied not understanding why hes yelling

"HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE? AND WHY?"

"Ok so first, i climbed up, ur window was opened the security sucks and 2 you have school duhhh you missed like 4 calls from albert"

"What?" He checks his phone. "Oh.. right more like 23" he sighed and got up. You can go now, I'll be there shortly.

"Ok!" I head out of his room and downstairs waiting for him.. which he probably didn't want but i dont care! Its best i skip music class.. i don't really like our teacher fave.

After waiting he comes down and he doesn't say anything to me he just grabs his house keys and stuffs them in his bag before leaving his house.

I follow behind him.

"You're not mad are you? If you are mad i can blackmail you so you're not mad anymore" i say.

He stops walking and turns to me "im not mad at you.. and what do you mean with that last part?" He looks concerned.

"The yaoi manga under ur bed"

He turns red and continues walking to school.

I follow him again. "Ok wait now because its okay! I read them too!!"

"You're just saying that. You look like you'd call gay people a slur."

"WHAAAT? NO I DON'T! I AM BISEXUAL MYSELF! I'm not like corl!" i blurt out.

Jake stops and turns to me quickly. I was confused why at first but then i gasp and put both my hands on my mouth

"I mean uhh... forget it!!!!"

"Ok. . ."

We walk to school again. The entire walk was silent.

--------

Jakes POV: Did miles just... Come out to me...? On accident?!

I dont say anything and neither does he. we arrive at school and sit down near the fountain waiting for the next class to start.

suddenly he speaks. "please dont tell anyone.. i can trust you right?"

i look at him and think for a moment before nodding. "i wont tell anyone"

"not even albert"

"why would i tell albert?" it was obvious that me and Albert share and do everything together. but even i have secrets from Albert... he's a little confusing sometimes

"you're like really  close to him man! besides you know how albert is" Miles said as he rests his head on his arms.

"yeah you're right"

after a while the bell rang and everyone went to their next classes. Albert walked up to us while Temprist walked the other way, he probably went to find Kaden and that new girl Dani.

"so you actually got him at school huh" Albert said pulling out his water bottle and drinking from it.

"it wasn't that hard.. now you two go to whatever class you have! i have PE" he sighs

"why are you sighing? don't you love PE" i say while i look on my timetable.

"well yeah but, today we have football and i have to go against Elijah best.. i HATE that guy" 

"why" albert puts down his waterbottle.

"yeah why?" i add.

"is that an actual genuine question?" he gets up ready to leave. me and Albert just shrug.

"Cya at recess?" Albert asks since sometimes Miles likes to hangout with the hall monitor.. or well Janzen.

"not sure, bye" he walks off.

"ok.. what classes do you have Jake?" Albert looks at me probably hoping we have the next class together.

"Biology, just like you.. i still sit next t-"  before i could even finish my sentence he drags me to biology. i think he wants to try and sit next to each other. we used to sit next to each other but we got separated and thats not on me.. he keeps talking during class. but anyways he sits next to this kid named Zack or most people call him Poke while i sit next to Adam.. speaking of Adam, since he's friends with Justin he gets called the 'weird kid' and i don't say i disagree but each their own or however you want to say it.. and as for Poke.. well nobody really knows him except for a few people. i'm pretty sure he's in a club, i dont really want to be in one since i enjoy my time reading at home! when i get the chance..

we arrive and albert takes a seat next to me. The teacher came in and saw that we are not in the right seats but i dont think she minded it as she didn't say anything.

Well, thats fine then.. i dont mind doing this class together with Albert, makes it less boring.

--------

Elijah's POV: i arrive at PE and start to stretch a little first, waiting in place for Miles to arrive.. hes taking.. like.. forever..?

I sit down on a bench waiting for minutes and hes still not around..?? I get up and walk to our teacher Mr Nebula.

"Mr Nebula? Can i search for Miles? He's been gone for like 10 minutes and the match is starting soon.." i put my hands together in hope i can go and find him.

He nods and gives me an hall pass.

"Thank you sir!" I walk around thinking of places where he can be when suddenly i see him waiting in front of a classroom? I walk up to him.

"Dude the match is in 5 minutes what are you doing here man"

He looks up at me and sighs. "I'm not going today! I am waiting for Jannie to finish his computing class so we can have lunch together"

"What, who is Jannie" i raise my eyebrow at him as i never ever heard that name before.

"That doesn't concern you!" He looks away from me and i can tell hes angry with me for some reason.

"Hall monitor.. oh!! Hall Monitor! Oh thats cool!! Can i sit with you guys? You two seem sigma"

"What now- wait wait no! You can't!"

"Mean" i frown.

Soon enough Janzen walks out the classroom.

"What are you two doing here?? You're supposed to be in class!" He scolded

"I have a hall pass" i say as i show him it. "I'll go now tho, i was just looking for Miles"

Janzen looks at Miles and then starts to speak to him. "Miles go to kreeks office"

"Jannie come onn! I was waiting just for you!" Miles frowns.

"Go, you could've met up with me after class" he points in the direction of where the office is.

Miles sighs and walks away. I just smile and wave goodbye to Janzen before returning to PE.

--------

After classes were done once again, the group reunited except for Miles who's with Janzen.

"And then Kreek was like 'i'll let it pass and-" Miles got interrupted when Elijah walked over to them. Miles glared at him.

"Hi guys!" Elijah smiled and sits with them. "you don't mind me being here right?"

"Not at all!" Janzen smiles before continuing to munch on his food.

Miles sighs and gets up. "I just realized i had to help Albert with something bye" he walks off.

"Oh ok then-" Elijah said before having conversations with Janzen.

--------

Alberts POV: i see Miles walking to our table frustrated before smiling at us, he sits down not saying anything.

"Uh, anything up?" I ask him but he just shakes his head before drinking his water.

Then i suddenly realize there was a girl at our table.

"What, who's this" i ask.

"Oh sorry, this is a friend of Temprist and mine! Her names Dani" Kaden said smiling.

"The new kid? uh ok then" i can't really argue with kaden right now since i really need to copy his notes later on. "Hey guys watch this" i then say as i was bored.

I stand up and throw a pencil towards a group that calls themselves 'the pals' hoping to hit at least one of them. But nothing happens..

"Albert what the fuck" i hear Jake say as i sit back down a shrug.

"its fine nothing happened relax" i say as i then turn to look at Miles.

Miles then shakes his head. "You have to do something like this if you're bored!" He gets up and grabs his sandwich throwing it toward the two weird kids Adam and Justin.

Then this is where it happens. I watch the purple haired one get up and well he grabs it and looks around..

... ... ... There was a long silence.

"FOOD FIGHT" Justin then yells and then all hell broke lose.

I see miles' stupid smug face being absolutely proud of himself.
"see this is how you do it!" he says sipping on his orange juice like there isn't a food war going on at the moment.

Obviously it comes to an end as the student council member Todd walks in to stop everything.

"Who started this?" He asks.

I was about to put the blame on Justin but this Denis guy stood up and took the blame for some reason..

I've heard some things about him but they're just rumors.

Denis walked away with todd and everyone else got ready to head back to class.

--------
Timeskip to after school
--------

The colonizers all sat down infront the school at their usual spot waiting for Janzen to finish his duty.

"Soo i was thinking" Albert starts
"How about a sleepover on friday? At Jakes house!"

"My house? Why mine?"

"Your house is the biggest" Miles says as he's playing basketball with Temprist.

"Exactly!" Albert says smiling. "Come on it will be fun!"

"Fine, but dont make it a regular thing"

"Oh I'm making it an regular thing alright"

Jake rolls his eyes leaning back against a tree.

"Temprist stop cheating!" Miles says annoyed.

"I'm not tho" he says before giggling.

"You're wearing skates!"

"Thats not cheating" he smirks before scoring again.

"I will- agh whatever"

A few minutes later Janzen is back and he walks over.

"Hey Janzen! We're having a sleepover at Jakes on friday!" Albert says, obviously looking forward to it already.

"Oh cool, you're telling me this because?"

"You're coming too obviously!"

"I'll ask my parents" Janzen looks around. "Are you guys ready to go now?

"Yeah! Lets go to the ice cream salon!" Kaden says happily as he gets up.

They went ahead and go there.

--------

Meanwhile

The Pals were walking with eachother once again.

"Hey are you guys in any clubs? You know clubs can be really helpful" Alex says with a smile.

"Nobody except for you is in a club alex.. whats ur club again! Fag club?" As corl says this everyone stops again.

"Corl what did we say about using that word?" Alex replied.

"What?? Ur not my dad, besides dont deny it! You're in a club full of fags!  You, Ryan, Zach and Nicolas all are gay.. what the fuck is youth club supposed to mean anyways"

"First of all, you dont even know things about Zach and Ryan and two, just because me and nic are in it doesn't mean its that.."

"Yeah, you're on thin ice Corl" sub says before continuing to walk to their house.

"You don't even have a real voice!" Corl yells at him.

Alex shakes his head before walking to his club, as for Elijah hes going to football practice.

Corl slowly turns to Denis with a smile.

"Can we just go.." Denis says softly

"Fineee" corl puts an arm around him and continues walking.

--------
Alex's POV: I walk into Youth club and am greeted by Poke, Ryan and Nicolas aka NicsterV or well nic for short. Nic was my boyfriend but honestly, i dont have feelings for him anymore so its kind of difficult.. if i broke up i knew he'd never accept it and let it go, i can obviously ask Ryan for advice but its too risky so I'll let it go for now.

Poke was on snapchat, probably texting with his best friend Joe.

Nic was setting up tea and Ryan well.. Ryan is just Ryan! He's the president of the club and hes really sweet.

He had some games planned for today so we do that!

After the club i walk out and wait for my little brother Justin. He's always so happy after school which im glad of.

He walks up to me and we start walking home, we dont have much to say so i think of something to talk about.

"Do you have a girlfriend yet?"

"No"

"No? Okay... Do you like any girls in school?"

"No"

"Do you even like girls?"

"No- wait i mean yes- i mean- uh" Justin starts to panic, now he could've made it look like he misspoke but he obviously didn't.

"Justin its okay, me neither"

"Huh? But i thought-"

"I have a boyfriend actually"

"You?? i just thought- because justine- uhhh" Justin couldn't come up with any sentences.

"Yea well, better keep it a secret right.. our sister wont like this one.. say do you like a guy then?"

"Maybe, but i wont tell you!" he looks down as we walk.

"Right.."

We arrive home and go inside. Sub is on the couch watching TV and Justine is.. nowhere to be found, great.

Justin goes upstairs and i sit next to Sub. "Hey wheres Justine?"

"Going out with Elijah"

"Wait what, like .. a date?"

"I don't know, maybe" sub looks at me before looking back at the tv.

"Ok.. strange.." i just watch tv with him trying to forget what Sub just said.

-------------------
a/n :
I know this chapter is a little long and has a lot of different things and probably a lot to take in however you phrase it, but i wanted to have more things mentioned in this chapter so there is more to write about in next chapters so I don't get writers block. Also i dont really like short chapters myself soo i try to make it atleast 1/2k words!!

Also theres way more to come, sorry for this messy chapter.. i just need to figure out how to add me and my friends our ideas into the story!! Thanks to those who are patient with me 💗

Word count:
༺3042༻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.8K 113
Heres my one shot book! I rly appreciate everything you all have done for me♡︎ Rules: No... -smut -sex -nudity -straight shipping Zander -illegal sh...
743 23 53
The personal stories I want to write ♡ they'll be extremely short unless I'm motivated. I will have a mix of tropes in this which is coded by emojis...
7.9K 89 15
This ship is about Kreekcraft and Tanqr, if you don't like it, you can always leave. this ship involves their Roblox avatar, not IRL people. ~~~~~~~...
22.6K 300 118
don't hate me on this if some of you guys hate this ship don't READ! for the people who like this ship feel free to read O_O I only ship their roblox...