Rise Of The Owl House

By Anthony7410

The first mystic warrior of the Boiling Isles in centuries. Follow AJ and Luz the humans in mystic and magic... More

Bio
The lying Witch, a Warden and a Mystic Trainee
Witches before wizards
Origami tsunami
We were teenage abominations
The intruder
Covenant
Hooty's moving hassle
Lost in language
Once upon a swap
Something ventured, some kids framed
Escape of the palisman
Sense and insensitivity
Owl-pellet adventure shorts
Adventures in the elements
The first day
Really small problems
Understanding Willow
Enchanting grom fright
Wing it like witches and warriors
Agony of a Witch and Mystic Warrior
Young blood, Old souls, Endless hope
Separate tides
Escaping exspulsion
Echos of the past
Keeping up A-fear-acnes
Through the looking glass ruins
Hunting palisman and Mystic Warrior
Eda's reqium
Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door
Eclipse lake
Not everything is in black and white
Yesterday's lie
Follies at the Coven Day Parade
Christmas Special!
Elsewhere. Elsewhen. Elsewho?
Black as night, bright as white
Any sport in a storm
Reaching out
Them's the breaks, kid
Not so happy returns Vol. 1
A dream become reality Vol. 2
Tale of the Yokai Vol. 3
Insane in the Battle Nexus Vol. 4
Happy Pride Month

Merry Christmas (Thank you)

587 19 9
By Anthony7410

Greetings, and Merry Christmas lovely readers!

This chapter is to give a quick thanks to everyone for patiently waiting for the next update, and even more thanks to everyone giving this book a chance to read.

I think during the start of me writing this book, I honestly didn't think I was gonna continue this book and archive it. But, now I wanna keep writing even more and give you all a story that is decent.

65 thousand people have read this book. Some may have clicked on accident and backed out or have just lost interest, but I still appreciate you all clicking. Over 1 thousand votes, and I have gotten 11 categories to reach number 1 in hot stories. This book is even the number one book in recommendation when you search for "owl house" books.

I am honestly at a loss for the success I have been able to make of this story. But, I did get the biggest help from a friend of mine, and their username is:

Rexius0524

This book originally started around October 20th, 2022. I made a mistake for attempting to make this book a typical harem book with the love interests of Luz, Amity, Vee, and Willow. Rexius0524 and another reader I can't remember may have given me the idea to try and make it a harem book, but thanks to Rex, he also reminded me why I wanted to make this book in the first place.

I want to make a book that isn't typical, not have cringey harem stuff, and no offense to other Owl House writers, but actually have common sense, and a more realistic approach.

And for anyone asking, "Well, your OC has Luz and Amity as love interests, doesn't that count as a harem?" My answer for that is, a harem is focused on a man with multiple women, men, or non-binary folk fauning over him, vice versa with a woman and non-binary folk having multiple men, women, or non-binary folk fauning over her/them.

What I'm going for is a Polyamory relationship. An ethical, or consensual, non-monogamy that involves having romantic or sexual relationships with multiple partners at the same time.

I wanted to make an actual build-up for a mutual, multiple person relationship that isn't the usual Wattpad harem story. If it doesn't seem like it, then I'm sorry for not making it clearer, but if anyone did catch the signs, then I still hope it came out clear.

I don't want a lot for Christmas, (Hehe.) but all I ask for is that you guys enjoy my book.

And here's my gift for all you. It's not a lot, but I hope these Owl House redesigns look good.

Erin Aldaco.

KF Aldaco/Hamato.

Shelldon.

Cassandra Jones.

April O'Neil.

Karai.

Flee the Beast Keeping teacher.

Shoutout to DeviantArt user SpeedW0rker. I took inspiration from their OC Stasha witch, and they make beautiful art, so please go check them out.

And finally, a sneak peak of a character that will be making an appearance soon.

Shinigami.

Again, thank you all so much for helping me get this far. You all have a Merry Christmas, and I hope to have a fresh start in 2024.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 225 10
16 years before the beginning of owl house emperor Belos finds a baby girl on his doorstep and immediately takes her in as his own. As she grows she...
17.8K 565 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...
3.9K 127 14
The beginning of this story takes place after 'young blood old souls', Edit: this takes place like a year after the last episode of the first season...
31.1K 368 46
Join twin sisters Luz and Lena as they leave with a witch named Eda to Boiling Isles and learn how to become witches themselves.