Set In Stone

By MyAnimehub

Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

429 12 1
By MyAnimehub

Moro and Kankuro were staring each other down as they both waited for the other to make the first move; Kankuro decided to go on the offensive launching his crow puppet forward. Moro ran towards the puppet and as it approached it struck out with it's extendable arms; Moro dodged but was greeted by a hail of kunai. Moro ducked and caught one of the kunai and observed it.

"Blunted Kunai" she said checking it out "what a gentleman; not wanting to kill your opponent" she said making Kankuro smirk.

"I don't kill unless it's necessary" He said repositioning crow next to him " although while I'm not using anything lethal it will still hurt like hell" he said. He once again sent crow towards Moro; Moro decided to jump back only for crow to shoot out a smoke bomb.

Moro covered her eyes as she believed that it would be the same as the tear gas bomb that Naruto used; Moro then felt her muscles start contracting and her vision start wobbling. She then jumped out of the smoke and was faced with crow.

'Not falling for that" Moro thought as she grabbed the puppet and threw it against a wall breaking it and the connection with Kankuro. Moro then turned and with shaky vision to Kankuro who was walking closer.

"That poision is meant to weaken and disorient" he said standing a few feet away "I guess you are a lot tougher than you look because any normal person would be on the ground unconscious by now" he said. Moro chuckled.

"So what you are just going to wait for me to pass out" Moro asked to which Kankuro scoffed.

"No" he said getting into a taijutsu stance "taijutsu isn't my forte but with you weakened I say we are pretty even" he said. Moro then got into her taijutsu stance while still wobbling.

"Ok then" she said smirking "bring it puppet boy" she shouted. Moro and Kankuro charged at each other and began a furious exchange of fists; Kankuro using his basic boxing style was blocking the strikes from Moro's claws.

Moro also blocked Kankuro's punches; even in her poisoned state she was still capable of fighting back. Moro then caught Kankuro's arm and proceeded to put him in a flying arm bar taking him to the gorund; Moro then began to pull on the arm while Kankuro tried to fight the lock.

'Damn this hurts' Kankuro thought; he then felt his arm about to break and with no other options left he spoke up "I give, I give" he yelled. Moro then released his arm and Hayate spoke up.

"Winner of the match: Moro" Hayate shouted; Kankuro began to flew his arm.

"Damn it" Kankuro cursed "well good job; I guess you-" Kankuro began until he looked at a passed out Moro. "Oh shit yeah the antidote" he shouted; he then grabbed the vile and stuck it into her arm "man you are going to feel that tomorrow" Kankuro said before moving and collecting his puppet and walking up to join Naruto and his team.

"Hey is Moro going to be ok" Naruto asked Kankuro as Moro as carried away on a stretcher.

"Yeah, she'll be fine" Kankuro said re-assuring him "but trust me with the mixture of the poison and the antidote she is going to be tripping balls for the next few hours" he said making Naruto, Hinata, Sarada, Yakumo and Tsubaki curious.

"How bad can it be" Hinata asked and Kankuro scratched his head sheepishly.

With Moro in her dream

Moro was riding a sea horse holding the reigns with one hand and twirling a lasso in the other; she then threw the lasso and got the manatee.

"Good toss Moro" Naruto shouted as he and Hinata controlled the herd of Manatees "now bring her back we are almost at the pasture" he yelled.

"Be right there" Moro shouted as she led the Manatee back to the herd.

After putting the herd in the sea weed pasture Moro sat down at a campfire with Naruto, Hinata, Sarada, Tsubaki, Yakumo and Ichigo "good work today everybody" Yakumo said handing out the food "here's dolphin steaks and grilled sea cucumber.

"Man Moro you are the best sea cow girl ever" Tsubaki said taking a bite of her steak.

"I hope I can be as good as you one day" Hinata said giving Moro a pat on the back.

"Let's hear it for Moro" Ichigo said raising a glass.

"'Moro, Moro ,Moro" they all cheered.

Back in the real world

"Yeehaw" Moro said dreamily while looking at a picture on the wall of different sea creatures; the doctors were all looking at her in surprise and confusion.

"I have never had to deal with something like this before" a doctor said.

"Damn rustling shrimp" she said as she began to punch the air; the head doctor turned around to his collegues and spoke.

"Get some restraints" the head doctor said "I'd rather not chase around a drugged-out girl fighting… what ever the hell she's fighting" the doctor said as he began to walk out "I'm going to check on our other patients" he said before exiting the room.

Moro was then put into a straight jacket and laid down; a nurse then came with a sedative and put in Moro's I.V.

"Time for night night" the nurse said as Moro began to fall asleep into a drug induced sleep.

Back in the arena

As time went on more and more matches went on; Temari vs Tenten (winner Temari), Gaara vs Choji (Gaara wins by forfeit), Lee vs Random Rain genin 2 (Lee won) and Shikamaru vs Random Taki genin 2 (Shikamaru wins).

"Ok next match will be" Hayate announced as the names sorted "Ichigo vs Random rain genin 3; come on down" he said. Ichigo and the random rain genin walked on down and stood across from each other "Ok both sides ready" Hayate asked and both nodded "Ok Ichigo vs rain genin… begin" he shouted as he jumped back.

Ichigo then reached behind his back into his pouch which put the rain genin on edge; Ichigo then pulled out a purple book and popped it open.

"Aren't you going to attack" the rain genin said confused.

"After this chapter" Ichigo said in a bored tone making everyone sweat drop; everyone was having different thoughts.

'Hurry up jackass' Naruto shouted in his mind.

'Damn pervert' Sarada thought with her eyebrow twitching.

'I wonder is I can borrow that book' Yakumo said thinking the book might be interesting.

'Get him baby; draw him to you' Ino thought as she knew her boyfriend was doing this to entice an attack.

She was proven correct when the rain genin charged "well if you are not going to fight, I'll bring it to you" he shouted as he drew near he drew out a kunai and tried to stab the distracted Ichigo. He then fell to the ground in front of Ichigo with a thump.

"I win" Ichigo said bored as he began to walk back to the stand sheathing his sword which made everyone except Ino, Tsubaki, and Sarada wonder when the hell did he draw his sword.

"Winner Ichigo" Hayate said confused as he checked the rain genin for a pulse 'thank god he isn't dead' he thought.

As Ichigo approached Ino he kissed her "there you go babe" he said smiling "now my match was shorter than yours" he said.

"Aww you know how to win a girls heart" Ino said jokingly as she leaned up against Ichigo.

Kakashi was looking at Ichigo with suspicion 'how the hell is he so fast; I could barely see him with my sharingan' Kakashi thought as he barely was able to catch him using the butt of his sword to knock out his opponent. 'He had my curiosity but now he has my attention' Kakashi thought as he refocused on the matches 'I'll have to keep my eye on him' he thought.

'What speed' Lee thought 'if I intend to avenge Neji I must be able to compete with that speed' Lee thought with determination.

"Ok next match will be" Hayate announced as the next 2 names appeared "Yakumo Kurama vs Taki genin 3 come on down" he called. Yakumo and the Taki genin walked down and faced each other "ok then; Yakumo vs Taki genin begin" he shouted as he jumped back.

Yakumo wasted no time and went through hand signs; the Taki genin charged Yakumo before she could finish her hand signs. As he punched Yakumo she turned into dust making the taki genin look around in confusion; Yakumo then came out of the ground behind him and in a quick motion chopped him in the neck.

Yakumo then swept his legs which made him fall to the ground; Yakumo then punched him in the face knocking him out.

"Winner Yakumo Kurama" Hayate announced; Yakumo looked at him surprised and heard cheering coming from Naruto and her friends.

"You did it Yakumo" Naruto cheered.

"Great job Yakumo" Hinata cheered as well.

"That's our little sis" Tsubaki shouted.

Yakumo smiled and blushed 'I did it; I fought someone by myself and won' Yakumo thought as she felt like she actually accomplished something and proved to the world that she can be a ninja.

Hayate then spoke up "Since we do not have a opponent for Sarada she will be given a win" he said making Sarada nod "everyone come on down" Hayate called out. A few minutes later the Hokage came forward and spoke.

"You will all be given one month to prepare for the final phase of the exam; but let it be known that you all have an equal opportunity to become chunin" the Hokage said "now here are the matches for the tournament" he said as he held out the scroll.

Ino Yamanaka Vs Temari vs Sarada Suzuki

Naruto Uzumaki vs Sasuke Uchiha

Rock Lee vs Ichigo

Moro vs Hinata Hyuga

Shikamaru Nara vs Yakumo Kurama

Tsubaki Senju vs Gaara

"You all have a month to prepare" Hiruzen said "good luck and see you all then" he said.

As everyone began to walk away Naruto smiled at his match "looks like I can kick that bastards ass sooner than I thought" Naruto said with Sarada smiling as well.

"Just remember we cannot kill him yet" she said which made Naruto groan.

"I know, I know" Naruto said "but beating his ass in front of the whole village is the next best thing" Naruto said making everyone chuckle.

Later that day

Tsume Inuzuka and Hana Inuzuka were marching to the Hokage's office; Tsume was enraged, she heard that not only was Kiba beaten into unconsciousness but the boy who did it killed his partner Akamaru. As Tsume kicked open the door she was greeted by the Hokage, Naruto, Sarada, Moro, Ichigo and Hinata.

"Tsume, Hana welcome" Hiruzen said cheerily before turning serious "I know why you are here but now is not the time please sit down" he said. Tsume who only a minute ago was furious was now like a nervous school girl who was called to the principle's office.

As Tsume sat down a knock came from the door "come in" Hiruzen called; upon opening it everyone saw Ino who looked around confused until she saw Ichigo.

"Ichigo what's wrong? Why are you here" she asked confused.

"Ino sit down and get ready to listen" Ichigo said in a serious tone that made Ino nervous.

As Ino sat down next to Tsume and Hana, Hiruzen spoke up "What we are about to tell you is secret and 100 percent true" Hiruzen said making all 3 women nervous.

Over the next hour Sarada, Moro and Ichigo all explained who they are, why they were there and what their intentions were; Tsume, Hana and Ino by the end of it were sitting quiet as they took in the information.

"I think I'm going to be sick" Tsume said staring off into space 'Kiba; how could you sink so low' she thought as what she was told he did to Moro and Hinata rang through her mind.

"Kiba you bastard" Hana said clenching her fists until her knuckled began to pop.

Ino looked at Ichigo with wide eyed filled with tears "the woman who saved you was me" Ino said as Ichigo nodded.

"I was planning on killing myself; but you stopped me" Ichigo said walking forward kneeling and grabbing her hands "I loved you from the moment I saw you; you're my guardian angel Ino. I love you; I truly love you" he said. Ino then buried her face into his collar and held him tight.

"Why did you tell us all this" Tsume asked Hiruzen.

"We want your help" he said "all 3 of you" he said.

"No way" Hana said pointing to Naruto "I ain't working with a dog murderer" she shouted. Naruto then grinned and scratched the back of his head.

"Well Akamaru is in heaven but he is not dead" he said making Tsume and Hana look at him confused.

At the Senju compound

Akamaru was being blow dried by Hanabi after giving him a bath "there you go Akamaru" Hanabi said giving the puppy a kiss on the head "all clean now" she said as he got up with a yip.

"Don't hog him all to yourself Hanabi" Tsubaki said picking him up and pushing his head up against her breasts "aww you're just a wittle wover boy" she said cuddling the small dog.

Akamaru snuggled into her breasts and was only brought out by Karin walking in "hey little guy I got you some steak tips" she said; Akamaru was then let down and began to eat his food.

"So cute" Hanabi, Tsubaki and Karin squealed as they watched the small fluffy puppy eat.

Hokage's office

"I was told you broke his neck" Tsume said and Naruto chuckled.

"That's the power of genjutsu" Naruto proclaimed "I put one on the area and convinced everyone that I killed Akamaru; I did it for 3 reasons. To piss off Kiba, to get you here and to show to the world how much of a prick Kiba is for not giving up to save his partner" Naruto said.

Hana nodded "well it worked; so I guess we can help you" she said and Tsume nodded.

"Yes we should talk about the specifics; where should we meet" Tsume asked and Hiruzen spoke up.

"The Senju compound" he said "be there at 6 pm" he said.

8pm Senju compound

What was suppose to be a meeting for Tsume, Hana and Ino to help with the plans turned into a celebration for Naruto and his friends passing the exam; Tsunade, Jiraya and Tsubaki were already trashed when they arrived so everyone decided to join along.

Naruto, Sarada, Hinata, Moro, Ichigo, Tsume, Hana, Hiruzen and Ino all joined in and with peer pressure from Tsunade and Jiraya all got drunk too.

The next morning

Sarada, Tsubaki, Hinata and Moro were all walking to Naruto's apartment nursing hangovers.

"I can't believe we got that drunk" Sarada said adjucsting her glasses.

"I'm never drinking that much ever again" Hinata said trying not to vomit.

"I think I'm wearing Hanabi's underwear" Tsubaki said trying to adjust herself "it's pinching" she said.

"Lets just get Naruto" Moro said "I'm surprised he was able to walk home" she said.

As the opened the door they saw a half-naked and nervous looking Naruto.

"Naruto what's wrong" Sarada asked as she and the girls entered the apartment and closed the door only to be shushed by Naruto; Naruto then pointed to the coat rack and saw a coat with the name Hana Inuzuka on it.

"I think Hana and I got so drunk we kinda… you know" Naruto said making all the girls go slack jawed; Tsubaki was the first to move raising up her hand in a high-five making the other girls look at her confused.

"Hey come on it's not like it's a bad thing" she said "once we become ninja we are legally adults; besides Naruto already got that blowjob from Yakumo so it's not it's a new thing" she said making Naruto go wide eyed.

"How did you know about that" he asked; the girls then looked away and acted innocent.

"Ok well this isn't super horrible" Moro said before a knock came to the door and she went to go open it "all you have to do is talk to Hana and explain yourself" she said.

"Explain what to me" Hana said as everyone looked at her with wide eyes "why are you all looking at me like that" she asked.

"Wait if you're here then who's-" Hinata began until the door to the bedroom opened up; Tsume Inuzuka in a tank top and a black thong stepped out of the bed room yawning.

"Morning" she said tiredly to the shocked people in the apartment "do any of you want some breakfast" she offered as she turned around before entering the kitchen.

"You mother fucker" Hana shouted before grabbing Naruto by the neck and beginning to strangle him "how dare you to my mother; I'll kill you" she yelled.

"I'm…sorry" Naruto choked out; Tsume then pushed Hana off Naruto who was trying to get his breath.

"Ok knock it off" Tsume shouted before taking a calming breath "I know this looks bad, but remember; I'm divorced, he's a legal adult so there is no problem here" Tsume said. Moro then looked at her with angry eyes.

"There is a big motherfucking problem here" Moro said with anger in her voice.

"Oh yeah what is it" Tsume said "whatever it is can't be that bad" she said.

"You are my grandmother" Moro said; this statement made Naruto and Tsume pale, Moro then pointed at Naruto "now not only are you engaged to me and my mom Hinata but now you decided to fuck my grandma" she said before collapsing on the couch and rubbing her temples.

"Wow uhhh…" Naruto said not able to find a response.

"I never thought I'd run into a situation like this" Tsume said; she then coughed into her hand "well it's not that big of a deal, it was a one night stand nothing more" she said with Naruto nodding.

"Yeah it was just a freak thing" Naruto said rubbing the back of his head "so there's no-" he began until there was another knock at the door; Naruto then opened it and saw a man in a suit.

"Hello Naruto and Tsume Uzumaki" he said which made both and Tsume pale "I'm here from the Konoha eloping chapel; I came by to bring you your wedding photos and your marriage certificate" he said handing Naruto a large envelope.

"I hope you all have a lovely day and a happy marriage" he said before turning away and leaving.

Tsume and Naruto then opened the envelope and saw their wedding pictures; Naruto in a orange tux and Tsume in a revealing wedding dress. Both kissing, hugging, smiling and generally having a good time. As they put away the pictures Naruto and Tsume looked at the 5 girls standing in front of them in disbelief.

"So we're married" Naruto said as Tsume nodded "what do we do now" he asked; Tsume then smiled.

"This" she said as she kissed Naruto on the lips; Naruto hesitated at first but then returned it. Upon breaking it Tsume smiled "I fucked up one marriage I'm not going to fuck up another; I'm going to see this one through" she said before grabbing Hana and hugging her.

"Looks like you have a daddy now" she said laughing; Naruto also began to laugh as well, Hana then joined Moro on the couch.

"Fuck my life" Hana said rubbing her temples.

"Why's my family all messed up" Moro wondered as Naruto and Tsume began to fix breakfast for everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 486 15
Sasuke Uchiha left on his journey but eventually his heart would bring him back home. He can't stay long but ends up leaving more behind than he plan...
1.5K 24 10
The typical Naruto React to Future fic with not so typical things. characters: naruto sakura sai ino shikamaru choji hinata kiba shino tenten neji ro...
6.3K 237 8
Team Seven goes back in time to fuck with Kakashi and save the world. WIP- cross-posted on Ao3
1.2K 53 3
SasuSaku - Canon Universe. An epidemic was spread around Konoha and people are dying. It's up to the medic ninjas to take care of the patients until...