Cum Shots

By AriasSilva

A delightful array of smutty stories More

Teachers Pet
The Huntress
Filthy Little Hobbitses

Here Cums the Devil

23.2K 49 9
By AriasSilva

About The Story-
Anastasia B. Housen has always been a good pious woman. But even she has a secret side. A side so kinky and sinful that she knows she'll end up in hell. And she does. There she finds sexy demons and all the chains and whips that she could want.
Word Count- 2007
—————————————————————————

Anastasia B. Housen always knew she would end up in hell.

So it came to no surprise when she woke up suspended naked by her wrists over a river of lava. Her hands grip the chains tightly, not in fear, but rather at the rush of arousal that courses through her. The chains were nothing new to her, most of her old daddies were into it. The lava, however, was very new.

As was the naked winged devil hovering in front of her with a horse crop.

Her eyes rake over the winged devil, or what she assumes is a devil, but she couldn't help think that he was the most beautiful man she'd ever seen. From the horns pointing out of his forehead to what looks like fangs, giant black feathered wings and the forked tail.

All demon things.

But his fangs were set behind perfect full lips on a chiseled face, his horns were partially covered by long flowing black hair and by the gods he had perfect bronze skin. And perfect muscles.

And a perfect cock.

She stares it, her arousal growing. It was the best one she had ever seen- standing nearly eleven inches, girthy and ribbed. She could see the grooves on the top of it and wondered briefly what it would feel like inside her.

Stop it, she chastised herself. It's that kind of thinking that got you here. Although, the longer she looked at that perfect cock the more she found that she didn't mind if she was in hell.

The devil smirks and raises the crop, trailing it between her breasts and down her stomach before rubbing it between the folds of her pussy.

Her legs spread automatically, giving him more access to her incredibly aroused and aching pussy. The soft leather of the crop feels like velvet as it rubs against her, almost making her moan from the contact.  The devil continues to tease her with it, almost like he wanted her to enjoy it.

But this was hell, surely it was a trick.

Still, she couldn't help the feeling that slowly builds in her stomach. The small ember slowly building until there's a fire in her belly that threatens to boil over. And just when she can't fight it anymore and is about to give in, the devil removes the crop from between her legs.

He chuckles at her clearly frustrated expression and moves behind her, his wings flapping gently. Before she can turn to look at him, the crop hits her hard on the ass and she lets out a groan. This was also nothing new to her, and she had learned early on that she rather enjoys being tortured.

The crop meets her ass again and this time the devil asks in a silky smooth voice, "have you been a bad girl, Anastasia?"

"Yes sir," she says quickly, her muscle memory kicking in again.

Another smack of the crop, "are you a dirty girl?"

"Dear god yes," she moans, clenching her thighs together to stop her arousal from flooding down her legs.

His voice comes again, this time whispered into her ear, "do you deserve to be punished?" His lips graze her earlobe as he speaks, sending a shiver through her and her hands grip the chains tighter.

"Yes sir," she breaths out, nearly climaxing just from his words.

The crop meets her again, harder this time, then swiftly over and over. Each new hit chasing the sting of the old one away until her ass is red and tingling. Just when she almost can't take any more and her old safe word is dancing on her tongue, he stops.

"You took it like such a good girl Anastasia," he purrs as he comes back around her. His wings make a small breeze that caresses her skin as his voice caresses her soul, "I almost feel bad about what's to come, because it isn't going to be you."

"Sir?" She dares to ask.

He chuckles, "I am no sir, I am a devil. I am an evil, horny demon full of sin." His hand goes between her legs and his fingers slip inside her easily, "and so are you judging by how dripping wet and ready for me you are." He pulls his fingers out and licks them, "so sweet for such a dirty girl."

He goes over to a small ledge that's carved into the stone wall, hanging up the crop on a hook next to it before picking up an item from the shelf and coming back over to her. He grins as he holds it up for her to see-

Her eyes widen slightly as her pussy aches even more at the sight of the dildo in his hand. It looks almost as big as his cock, except bright purple, ridges running down the shaft and with two knots on it. The smallest one was towards the head of the toy, about three inches down the shaft and the bigger of the two was towards the base.

There's a clicking sound and the head of it starts to move in a circular motion, "are you going to take it like a good girl Anastasia?"

She nods quickly, "yes."

Her old daddies had never been keen on using dildos with her, but after thirty years of marriage, her bedside drawer could give a sex shop a run for its money. Although she'd never had one that looked like this, she'd seen them in the store but had been too nervous to buy one. Especially when the box said in big bold letters MONSTER COCK.

Another click and the head stops moving as he lowers it to her pussy and runs the length of it across her folds. "You're so wet I don't think you'll have any problem taking it, do you?" He asks silkily, rubbing the toy against her harder and getting a low moan from her when it grazes her clit. "Such a lucky man your husband was, to have a wife who gets so worked up."

The head of the toy teases her opening as he speaks and she doesn't have it in her to tell him that she never got this wet with her husband. Their monthly lube subscription was proof of that. She didn't even get this way with her daddies and they were ten times better than her husband.

The devil grips the chains above her head with one hand, his body nearly flush against hers as he teases the head of the toy into her. Her legs ache to wrap around his waist and take the toy in one go, but something in his eyes told her not to.

And she was used to doing what she was told.

It didn't help that the devils cock was pressing into her as he teased her with the toy, pulling it out slowly and pushing it back in quickly until it was sheathed up to the first knot. "Now be a good whore and take the first knot," he orders her as he pushes the toy against her opening.

There's a weird little pressure and she's not sure if it'll fit, when all of a sudden it slips inside her and fills her with an odd sort of pressure. It wasn't uncomfortable and it didn't hurt, but it was definitely an odd sensation.

She wiggles her hips slightly, trying to situate it better inside her when the damn devil pulls it out with a small pop sound. Her face heats up but he only smirks, "such a good greedy pussy." He pushes it back into her quickly, this time the knot slides in with little effort and he hums lowly, "so fucking greedy. It almost makes me want to fuck you with my cock. Almost." He leans in closer and captures her earlobe with his teeth, nibbling them quickly before releasing them and saying, "but only the best, filthiest little whores get my cock."

He pushes the toy deeper into her quickly, making her gasp and moan, her head falling back as the first knot hits her sensitive spot. He pulls it back out, the knot grazing over her spot again before it pops out and is roughly pushed back in.

This time she's expecting it and moves her hips to meet him, wishing once again that it was his cock. While this toy was fun, she loved an actual warm cock.

Almost as if he could tell what she was thinking, there's a click and the toy inside her started to move. She let out a loud cry as it touched spots she didn't even know she had.

The devil starts a brutal game with her pussy and the toy. Turning it off and on randomly as he fucks her with it until she's dripping down the length of it and coating his hand. "I think you're ready for the second knot, whore," he growls in her ear.

Like the first, this knot took some slight coaxing but thanks to the first one, it didn't take much. The sensation that it brought once inside her was only amplified when he turned the toy on again started to fuck her harder with it.

The feeling of to knots sliding in and out of her edged her closer and closer to an orgasm, but each time she was about to cum, he would either stop or change what he was doing so that she lost the feeling and had to start over.

If she didn't keep reminding herself that she was in hell, she'd be pissed.

As it was, she was so sensitive and wet, desperate for her release that when he stopped her from cuming for a fourth time she finally yelled, "red! Red!" Her old safe word rolled off her tongue before she could stop it. "I can't.. it hurts," she pleads, not expecting him to stop.

It is hell after all.

So the last thing she expects is him to pull the toy out gently and replace it with his own cock. He moans as he slides into her wetness, his arm hooking around her waist and pulling her close. "Put your legs around me," he orders her. Her legs immediately go around his waist, locking them together. "Good girl," he whispers, rocking his hips and moving his cock inside her. "Since you were so good and took my toy so well, I'm going to give you a reward. I'm going to let you cum on my cock and then I'm going to fuck you with even more toys, in even more positions, until you're begging for my cock again. Because you're only allowed to cum when it's my cock inside you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she moans, rocking her hips slightly, trying to get herself off. With how sensitive and aching she was, she knew it wouldn't take much.

"So impatient," he mutters before pulling out and slamming back into her. The sound of their skin hitting together echos off the stone room, mixing with her moans and cries as he fucks her relentlessly and aggressively. "Cum, whore. Cum for your daddy devil," he orders her. "Coat my cock in your cum like a good little whore."

"Yes.. daddy," she moans out as her pussy tightens around his cock and coats him in her cum. She loses the ability to breath for a moment as the biggest orgasm of her life washes over her.

Her legs fall from around his waist and she was grateful for the chains, knowing full well that she'd never have the leg strength to stand up if she had to. She groans slightly as he pulls out of her and gives her ass a pat, "good girl."

She watches him go back to the ledge and pick up something else, "you know," she pants out. "This is not what I thought hell would be like."

He turns to her with a smirk, "oh Anastasia, who said that this was hell?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 80.1K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
856K 8.5K 68
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
242K 14.5K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...
124K 16.4K 35
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...