metamorphosis | various bnha

stupidgorilla tarafından

[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [las... Daha Fazla

0 - b4 u start
1.1 - coma
1.2 - wake up, [first name]!
1.3 - pls let me take the exam!
1.4 - the whole family can hit
1.5 - orientation
1.6 - pls be more selfish.
1.7 - janitor's closet
1.8 - in ur room
1.9 - hawks and miruko are bad influences
2.1 - let's go bully 1-a !
2.2 - u fuckking pest!!
2.3 - make it ur own
2.4 - those red eyes
2.5 - lamp, have you heard of them?
2.6 - it's not u (mostly)
2.7 - 2 urself!
2.8 - ¿1 of them?
2.9 - bite me! :3
2.10 - mutants can't sing
special - king of all losers
2.11 - nightmares
2.12 - red tie
2.13 - woogle, is it illegal to knock out a teacher?
2.14 - empty promises
2.15 - lovebug? gross!
2.16 - nezu hates [first name]
2.17 - ur the worst
2.18 - best friends?
2.19 - missed u
3.1 - dragons are real!
3.2 - fuck eraserhead!!!
3.3 - some sorta existential crisis
3.5 - the scary forest
3.6 - stupid fucking magician
3.7 - spinner?
3.8 - not enough
special - cold-blooded
3.9 - a friendly reunion :D
3.10 - i'm gonna fucking haunt you
3.11 - not yet
3.12 - u were right
3.13 - just letting yk
extra - songs !

3.4 - headache

1K 46 50
stupidgorilla tarafından

TODAY WE HAVE FANART FROM NezukoChaaaaaannnn on quotev !!! its so cuteee i really loved the green skin and the detail on the eyess. they also pointed out that the second pair of arms have no sleeves and this is bcz they headcanon that mc had to cut holes in their shirts for a while ! and i love it so much that i'm making it canon 🙈

...

summary - izuku and [first name] are finally on normal terms again, and i have fun writing 1-b while [first name] suffers in training.

...

Izuku lost you. His eyes frantically scanned the eating area, but he couldn't spot your large frame and big wings, so he knew you weren't there. "Um, h- have you seen [nickname]?" Izuku asked a girl from 1-B, one that he's seen you hang around with plenty. He feels like you're closer to her than you are to him. The girl had sharp teeth like Kirishima, and wavy dark hair that was tinted a muddy shade of green. She was alone, being one of the last to finish eating and head to the baths. Tokage Setsuna, her quirk allowed her to split her body and control the pieces telekinetically. He only knew this from when you rambled about training with her. He's never talked to her before.

Tokage gave him a dirty look, one he didn't understand. She turned her head away, acting as if she didn't hear him. She clearly isn't a fan of Izuku. He repeated his question, following her. She stopped but didn't turn to face him. "I don't think she wants to see you," she said.

Izuku's eyebrows knit together. "Why?" he asked.

"You weren't there for her," the girl said, finally turning around. "How can you call her your best friend? She told me about it, y'know, and I hope you see how much of an asshole move that was."

Izuku stared at her with wide eyes. "What... What did she tell you...?"

"Nothing much," Setsuna said, glancing away and shrugging her shoulders. "Just about how much it hurt her when you said you'd forgive that dude and about how she'll never forgive you."

So she knows about Kacchan... Whatever, that's not what he's worrying about right now. Izuku's hands trembled at her last words. "She'll never... she'll never forgive me?" the green-haired boy repeated, his voice cracking in sorrow. "I don't... I- I don't understand..." He paused, thinking for a few seconds. "No, I... don't blame her." His head was hung in shame.

Still, he has to talk to you.

Setsuna left with a frown, leaving Izuku in his thoughts. He found himself in the girls' side of the boarding center, his hands way too sweaty for his liking. There were green strands of his bangs sticking to his forehead from the nervous sweat.

"Deku-kun?" He whipped around to see Uraraka Ochaco. She looked up at him with curious brown eyes, tilting her head. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm looking for [nickname]."

"I think she's in her room," she replied, tapping a finger on her chin. Uraraka then pointed down the hall. "The seventh room to the left, I'm pretty sure. What do you wanna talk to her about? You look... out of it..."

"Oh." Does he really? "I just– I need to talk to her about something really important."

Uraraka's eyes slightly widened. What could be so important? "Oh, I see. Um, well, good night, Deku-kun!"

"A- Ah, good night...!"

Izuku stood in front of the door Uraraka said was yours. He wondered why you were dorming alone and not with the other girls. He hesitantly knocked on the door, to no response. He knocked again, and pressed his ear to the door, hoping to hear your breaths on the other side or something. He could hear small sniffles, which made his heart clench. His scarred fingers wrapped around the cold doorknob, tentatively twisting it, but not yet pushing the door open. To his surprise, the door was not locked. You must've forgotten. "I'm coming in," he announced, opening the door.

You wiped your nose and eyes at the same time, using three of your arms. The fourth was holding onto your phone. You didn't make an effort to stand up from the corner of the room. "Hi," you awkwardly said. "I'm sorta crying right now, so, like–"

You would've thought Izuku used One for all at how fast he was by your side. The door slammed behind him, and he fell to his knees and wrapped two arms around you. "D- Don't cry, [nickname]," he whispered into your neck.

You wrapped one of your arms around him. "My head's been hurting, Zucchan. I don't know if I wanna be a hero anymore," you said in a low whisper, as if the very idea was taboo, and you would be thrown into the slammer if someone heard you say that. Maybe Nezu would put you in jail. You think he's suspicious of your allegiance, or something. Just a hunch. You felt like a real fraud. You were here, not even sure if you wanted to be a hero anymore, while people like Shinsou were stuck at home. It's like you stole this opportunity from someone.

His eyes widened ridiculously at your words, and he let go of your body. "[nickname], you can't..."

"Fuck you mean I can't?" Your tone was quiet, trying to suppress the frustration in your voice. "I just... I don't even really want to become a hero – it was just a dream stupid little 4-year-old me had and I didn't know what else to do when I woke up."

"It's not stupid."

"Yes, it is, 'Zuku," you slightly laughed, because it was silly. It was silly that you ever thought you could become a hero. You felt so close to that goal, but really, you're so far away.

He looked down at his freckled knees, which were folded against his chest. His fingers fiddled mindlessly with the hem of his cargo shorts. "But I believe you can do it."

"But my heart's not in it."

"If you leave UA, I leave UA," Izuku suddenly said, still staring intensely at his knees. He would never have gotten to where he was now if not for you. He truly did believe that.

You were silent, processing his words. Your head whipped to the side to stare at him in disbelief. He's joking, right? "Why? It's your dream, isn't it? To become a hero? You don't mean it do you?"

"It was yours, too."

"Yeah, when I was a kid. Everyone wanted to be a hero when they were younger."

Izuku fell silent, and you didn't think he was joking anymore. He tried to change the topic. "But, um, you... What did you mean by what you said to Kouta? When you said he reminded you of yourself, I... It confused me, because, uh, when I look at Kouta – you two just seem so different, and I tried to understand your thought process as to why you would say that, but I- it just doesn't make sense. Kouta's so... you know, he's like Ka-" he stopped himself from uttering the name, knowing he could be a sensitive subject for you. "He's rude, and you're... You're the opposite."

"I used to wish that everyone was quirkless, like us," you said, pulling your knees up to your chest, much like Izuku's position. "And sometimes, I wished that there were no heroes or villains, just people. I don't know. He just... And now I'm training to become a hero, and- I don't know, I'm just lost."

"Then... Then I'll help you find what you're looking for," he told you, meeting your black eyes with his determined green ones. "Even if you don't know what it is. I... I just want to help you in any way I can." He spoke to you in such a soft tone that you wanted to just hug him and forget about everything.

"I know you have good intentions, and you're super..." You shook your head. "I don't even know the word for it. Whatever- I just want you to focus on yourself. Don't worry about me."

"But that's what best friends do – worry about each other. I will always think about you, [first name], whether I realize it or not. I mean, sometimes when I'm talking to someone, I think, 'What would [nickname] say?'" His eyes trailed to one of your hands, which was on the floor between you, and rested his own hand on top of it. His rough hand felt like a warm blanket. You could feel and hear his heartbeat, which was so painfully loud, that you wanted to ignore it. You wanted to just beg him to stop liking you. He deserves better than you.

"I'm not going to ask for your forgiveness, but I'll try my hardest to get it. I know it won't be the same, but I just can't deal with you being so distant, [first name]."

"God, Izuku, don't you get it?" you cried, pulling your hand from under his to wipe your burning eyes. "I genuinely can't stay mad at you because you'll look at me with those fucking eyes-"

His heart dropped. Do you think his eyes are ugly? You've never said anything like that before? He couldn't bear the thought of you hating his eyes. "M- My eyes?" he echoed, pointing at his face. "What about them?"

You leaned the side of your head against the top of your knees to stare at him, his green eyes specifically. Your voice dropped down to a whisper, as if you were scared someone would hear your confession. "You have some of the prettiest eyes ever, they're like gems, and it's like I just... forget I'm supposed to be mad at you. And then you'll say the most... t- the kindest, the most genuine, heroic thing I've ever heard, and I get mad at myself for being mad at you, because you're still my best friend, you know that?"

Izuku stared back, his beautiful eyes welling up with tears. His freckled cheeks were flaming. Do you really think his eyes are pretty? He could say the same about yours, and just you as a whole. And he was so happy that you still consider him your best friend. "[nickname]," he melancholically whimpered. "I- I don't deserve your forgiveness. I've been... so shitty to you. Let me make it up to you – for real this time."

There was a long, tense pause as he stared at you, while you glared at the opposite wall. Izuku wanted to know what you were thinking so badly. His eyes traced your side profile before they snapped back to your fully onyx eyes.

"Izuku, can we just forget this ever happened? I just wanna forget everything bad." Your voice sounded so weird to you, like it wasn't you speaking. "My head's been too full of bad things lately. It's like they're shoving all the good memories out."

"Okay," he said. The boy wrapped an arm around your shoulders and flustered at his own boldness. You leaned into his rather solid chest, allowing yourself to feel small again, even if you were a giant compared to him. "I'll make sure to make a lot of good memories with you."

You smiled up at him, and hot blood suddenly gushed out of his freckled nose, causing you to reel away in shock and disgust.

"Holy shit!?"

"A- Ah! Sorry! I'm super sorry, [nickname]!!!"

...

"Ehhh, it's almost bedtime," Tooru huffed, leaning her head onto her knuckles. The thought of sleeping on top of your thighs was seriously the only thing keeping her from kicking the bucket during training. "Where's [nickname]??"

Tsuyu croaked, "You call her that, too, ribbit? Very Midoriya-chan of you, Tooru-chan."

"It's cute!" the invisible girl chirped.

Yoayorozu brushed her hair with an ornate hairbrush. "She might be with 1-B tonight," the girl rationalized. "She's friends with many of their students, after all."

Ochako tentatively spoke up, "Um, I think she's with Deku-kun. He asked me where her room was and he looked kinda scared." Ochako had to resist the urge to follow him and listen in on your conversation out of jealous curiosity.

"Well, that kid always looks scared," Mina laughed. "I mean, do you see him when he's around Bakugou-kun?"

Jirou's eyes suddenly widened. "Wait, are you saying that they're alone... In her room?" Her mind assumed the worst, and a small red blush coated her pale cheeks.

Ochako tilted her head. "Why do you ask? They're really good friends, and just friends, haha!"

"Yeah, but he's too much of a pussy to do anything about it, haha, ribbit," Tsuyu giggled. Mina cackled, knowing damn well that she was right.

"Tsuyu-chan!" Yaoyorozu scolded. She, too, was, admittedly, what Tsuyu called a pussy. She wondered if you read that anonymous letter she anonymously planted in your shoe locker. Ah, she could never tell you how much she admired you! You haven't mentioned receiving a letter, and she wondered if you tore it up...

Mina suddenly stood up and crossed her arms. "Midoriya-chan has a crush on [first name]-chan; It's so freaking obvi!" She slouched over, a frown on her face. "He needs to back off my girlfriend..."

Tooru playfully tackled Mina into the pile of futons. "My girlfriend, you mean!"

The invisible girl really, really liked you, and she's never liked a girl before! It was different and confusing, but it made sense at the same time, because you checked off all of her boxes for her dream guy. You were taller than her, easy to talk to, cool on the outside, cute when teased, strong, and everything else! She knew she would find a lotta cute people at UA – it's got cuties from all over the country! But, she never expected it to be you. At first, it was almost purely platonic, but then, Tooru started to crave your touch, and holding hands felt different.

She confessed her feelings to the other girls last night, before you interrupted and all. Tooru was a pretty open person, so she was shocked that the other didn't realize she had a crush on you.

"Truth or dare?" Mina asked Tooru.

The invisible girl raised a hand to rub her chin thoughtfully. "Hm... Truth!" She didn't want to do anything too risky so soon into the game, so she decided to play it safe.

The pink-skinned girl pouted, "Lameee~!" She pulled a card from the Truth deck and read it in her head before reading it out loud to the others. "Agh, this one's so basic!"

"Just read it, ribbit," Tsuyu croaked, hugging a soft pillow to her chest.

Mina dramatically cleared her throat, "Ahem! Who's your crush, Tooru-chan?"

Tooru hesitated for just a moment, and just as she was about to answer, Ochako spoke up. "Is it Ojiro-kun? You two are pretty close, aren't ya?"

"Ew!" Tooru stuck out her tongue but pulled it back into her mouth when she realized no one could see it. "I just stuck out my tongue in, like, disgust, bee tee dubs– Well, not disgust, because he's really nice!" she quickly said, and Jirou snorted at the fact she had to describe her actions. "But Ojiro-kun's just a close friend. He's like the nice, awkward boy next door who delivers his mom's baked goods on the holidays."

Yaoyorozu stifled a laugh. "That's too accurate!"

Tsuyu calmed down from her laughter and asked, "So who do you like, Tooru-chan?"

"[first name]-chan!" she chirped.

And the room went silent.

"No way..."

...

You woke up the next morning in your own dorm room. You didn't even sleep on a futon or anything, just the cool, hardwood floor. I don't know, floors are kinda relaxing. Izuku left last night after bleeding all over you, probably too embarrassed to even look at you. At least you're on good terms again? Ugh, whatever, you just hope you're not training with Tokoyami again.

You laid on your stomach and stretched your long body across the floor, listening to your joints crack and feeling your muscles pull. You've never trained this intensely before, not even with Miruko. You rolled onto your side and thought for a minute: why are you doing this?

You already confessed yesterday that you don't want to be a hero that bad, so why are you still here?

Sensing a presence approaching your door, you pulled away from your thoughts and focused on the steps nearing your room. Medium-sized female, based on the heat emitted from the body. The steps were light, and you guessed that it was one of the Pussycats coming to wake you up.

There was a knock on the door, and you let out a vague response, letting them know you were awake. Mandalay opened the door, and you held back a smile at being correct. Gosh, you're so good at this.

She gave you a gentle smile as you stood up. "You're up late," she said. "Come on, everyone's training already." You hummed, and she continued, "By the way, [last name], we couldn't find anyone near the camp."

Even though she tried to seem reassuring, that boy you saw still made you feel slightly uneasy. However, you pushed your dangerous intuition aside. The pros know what they're doing.

You glanced at your phone, it was 5:32 AM, which was over 30 minutes after the usual time you woke up. When you reached the field after getting ready for the day, you saw everyone already training, most already sweating from the overexertion of their intense quirk training. You spotted Eraserhead, and a frown unknowingly made its way onto your face. The slightly taller man, feeling your eyes on him, walked over with that triangular grin of his.

Training that day was different.

There was no blindfold, no Tokoyami – not even an Eraserhead. Though, there was still a dark cave you were in. Instead of the erasure hero, you were with Mandalay in a more secluded place, with a few radios, a basket of perfumes, a wooden box of toys, and a bunch of lamps hanging from the cavern's ceiling. You were confused, of course, I mean, what the fuck are these for? You raised a brow at the brown-haired heroine. "What... What are we doing today?"

She put her pawed hands on her hips, a wide grin on her smooth face. "We're training your senses, alright? By the end of this, you'll have the worst headache ever, I guarantee you!"

The worst headache ever? Now, how bad could it be?

🙈

"OPEN YOUR EYES, OPEN YOUR EYES, OPEN YOUR EYES."

Mandalay's demanding chant echoed through your head, her voice booming. Like, you could feel her voice in your head. Oh my God, this is actual torture.

Mandalay had lit the lamps so that small, alluringly glowing fires danced away, and you had screwed your eyes shut to resist the light's influence. Along with lighting the lamps, she sprayed all of the perfumes, totally overwhelming your olfactory senses with the unpleasantly jarring scents that did not work well together. Out of the scents, you could pick up vanilla, bergamot, patchouli, and rose. Everything else was just cloying together, and you held your breath to refrain from inhaling it. Your antennae were still picking up the scent though, and the fumes were clinging into them.

The eighteen radios had also been turned on and tuned into different stations, all playing clashing audios – music, some talk shows (you were sure you could hear Present Mic yelling passionately about something), debates, advertisements, and more. One was even tuned into gritty static, which would hurt anyone's ears. The cacophony of ear rape (your antennae amplified the sounds, so it was even worse) really, really, really made you want to rip your antennae off.

"OPEN YOUR EYES, OPEN YOUR EYES, OPEN YOUR EYES."

Yeah, this actually was the worst headache you've ever had, genuinely.

And, you may be wondering: what was up with the box of toys? The toys were little robots that ran all across the floor of the damp cave, causing vibrations to ring through the cavern. Mandalay wanted you to refrain from crushing any with your feet, but you were sure you had stomped on, like, at least half of them with your grippers.

Mandalay threw a punch at you, which you nearly missed, as you were trying to focus on so many things at once. You were only able to dodge it out of instinct and your antennae prioritizing the motion of the punch nearing you. When you stepped back, you felt something crunch underneath your big ass foot, and you cried in frustration.

You threw a punch towards the woman, and that's how the day went.

During the midday break, you laid down on the edge of the short cliff, your legs dangling off the edge as you cleared your head, using your scaled wings as a sort of blanket to lay on. Mandalay was right about the headache thing, God. Your whole head was throbbing, as if your brain was trying to escape. All of the sudden, the stone beneath you softened, and you let yourself slip down to the ground below, being carried by the mud. You already knew it was Honenuki's quirk. "Honenuki-kun," you whined, sprawled across the mud in a starfish position.

He held out his hands, which you gratefully took, and pulled you up from the ground. You dusted the dirt off of you as the mud solidified. Honenuki helped get the mud off your wings, his long fingers delicately grazing the debris off. "You were screaming really loud," he said, his black eyes wide with concern. "Thought you were getting killed in there!"

"Yeah, my head is killing me," you cried, clutching a hand over the side of your head. Your ears were ringing, and you could still feel the frequencies of the radios humming (more like screaming, actually) in your eardrums.

Iida must've overheard your complaints, zoomed over to the canteen and back, and he held out four bottled drinks to you with stiff arms. "Ginseng tea and water! You must stay hydrated, you two!"

You took two bottles while Honenuki took the other two. You took a swig of the unsweetened ginseng tea and let out a satisfied sigh, though your headache had not at all subsided. "Thanks, you're seriously the best, Iida-kun," you grinned at the blue-haired boy, and he blushed.

The water bottle slipped out of Honenuki's fingers, but you were able to catch it with one of your hands before it hit the ground. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, my grip gets bad when I use my quirk too much," he said. Honenuki then nodded as he waterfalled the tea past his big teeth. "Yeah, thanks, man."

Iida slightly bowed with a wide smile on his face. "It's only my duty as class representative to check in and aid my peers, even if they're not from my class! I'm always happy to help," he said. "Ginseng has many benefits, and I hope it'll help you bear with the training."

Iida can see how hard you're training, and he really did admire you for it. Even though you had a rough patch in the beginning of the year, only getting four points in the entrance exam, you've bounced back, and now you're basically in the Heroics course. He attributed it to your determination, and he wondered what your drive was. It was probably something noble, like helping others, and at his own thoughts, his admiration for you grew.

"I didn't expect it to be so intense," Honenuki moaned, slumping forward a bit.

Iida nodded, and the three of you continued to converse before he left to go check up on his other classmates.

"Hey, is your headache still..." Honenuki trailed off, and you nodded, taking a sip of water. "You look like you're gonna shit yourself!"

"Don't say that!"

He laughed, his eyes squeezing shut from how wide his smile stretched his face. "Do you want a scalp massage?" he asked. "They're good for headaches."

Your eyes had stars in them. Finally, you can get some sort of massage from Honenuki! You know it's probably going to be a bit awkward – massages are kinda intimate, aren't they? – Nonetheless, you eagerly nodded.

Standing behind you, he pushed your shoulders so that you were sitting down in front of him. You crossed your legs and Honenuki kneeled down behind you. His hands slightly trembled as they neared your head, he was nervous. He's given massages to girls before, like his mom and Kendou, but this was somehow different.

"Watch the antennae please," you said, realizing how awkward it would be if he touched them. He hummed, and his voice sounded so close to your antennae. A small shiver ran through you. "They're sensitive."

He tilted his head. "In what way?"

You flushed a bit, meaninglessly drawing circles in the dirt with a finger while another one of your hands tapped the fabric that covered your thigh. The other two hands were folded in your lap. "It's really... It's really embarrassing."

Honenuki immediately knew what you were getting at, and he let out a guffaw. "No way, really!?"

You hung your head in shame. "Yeah..." You turned your head to the side to eye the boy. "Get on with the massage please," you pouted.

He continued to laugh and placed his fingers on the sides of your head, knitting through your [hair color] hair to reach your scalp. His fingers gently dragged down the back of your head until they reached the base of your head. He rubbed in soothing circles, working his way up to your temples, and you could feel your migraine calming down.

"Thank you, Honenuki-kun," you murmured, a serene smile on your face.

"No problem, [last name]-chan."

...

You looked and felt like shit at the end of the day. You cried during the training, obviously because of everything that was going on. Mandalay felt bad and gave you a small cake she got delivered via drone, so you guess it was okay in the end. Man, you love favoritism. After a full day of training, you took a long, scalding shower, and changed into a cuter outfit, so you looked less like shit.

You sat down next to Kosei, who was taking long puffs of his inhaler. You thought it was just a little funny how he was kinda asthmatic. Like, what if he's running after a criminal and he just has to, like, stop and take a puff of his inhaler. He let out a heavy sigh, his head hanging forward.

"I think I'm gonna kill myself."

"Same."

The two of you laughed and ranted to each other about training. Kosei told you that he had to do eye-watering, lung-burning breathing exercises while upside down to extend the time he could go without breathing. He took a deep inhale, savoring the fresh air of the forest retreat. You took one, too, and the air was so clean, especially when compared to the cloying fragrances Mandalay had sprayed in that damned cave.

"Fuck, I missed air," you moaned, clenching your fist.

"ME TOO, DAMMIT!" Kosei cried, taking another whiff of the crisp air.

Kamakiri glared between the two of you, "Stop slacking, you two," the boy scolded, waving an orange, shaven carrot at your face.

You leaned forward and bit the carrot in half before he could pull it away. You chewed it obnoxiously at him. "Nom, nom, nom, I'm fucking tired!" But you stood up nevertheless, rolling your black eyes. "But, ugh, I guess I'll help..."

"Yeah, or else you won't eat!" Kendou said with an almost threatening smile. She was gripping a big wok for the stir-fry, and she 'lightly' tapped it against her palm. Kosei shivered, remembering all of the times she's whacked Monoma. Kendou is too perfect for the role of class president.

"My fucking carrot!?" the mantis-looking boy yelped. He aggressively waved the half-eaten carrot in your face. "My carrot!"

"Do you want me to regurgitate it?"

"Yeah–"

You began to fake-retch, and Kaibara lightly slapped the side of your head. "Stop being gross," he said, a disgusted grimace plastered on his face.

Your lips pressed together tightly, and you mock-saluted at the boy. "Yessir!"

Monoma then suddenly appeared. "[last name]-chan," he huffed, jabbing a green stalk of celery at you. "Stop sabotaging our class! Yesterday was the beginning of our winning streak." Monoma proudly grinned.

You smiled back at the boy, a twinkle of mischief in your black eyes. His heart slightly sped up, anticipating your next words, which he hoped was praise. I mean, did you see the way he was manning the kitchen and chopping potatoes yesterday? "I sabotaged Class A yesterday, so I'm only being fair!"

He deadpanned at you.

After washing the dishes and cleaning up the canteen area, it was time for another fun activity! This time, it was a test of courage! The Pussycats led the two classes to the edge of the forest, where there was a path leading into the thicket of trees. The weather in this area was great, for you, at least. It was rather warm and slightly humid. Also, the dark night sky was clear, and while the others were getting swarmed by mosquitoes, the blood-sucking insects seemed to stay away from you; you assumed it was a part of the fact that you were basically a bug. Maybe your blood is just unappetizing to other insects.

"Our stomachs are full, and the dishes are clean," Pixie-Bob smiled. "Next up is the–"

"TEST OF COURAGE!!" a handful of students jovially exclaimed. Mina pumped her fist in the air, and Kaminari grinned, shooting finger guns at you. It made you cringe.

"Hey, [last name]-chan, if you get scared, don't be afraid to jump into my arms – they're always open for you!" he said, spreading his arms wide as he shut his eyes.

Sero laughed and lightly whacked the back of Kaminari's blond head. "As if, man. If anything, you'll be the one jumping into her arms!"

Your face flattened at the boy's blatant flirt, and you gave him a thumbs-down. "As if your arms could hold me."

Bakugou let out a small snort and said something that you ignored. He was friends with them, but that wouldn't prevent you from being friends with his friends. You mean, they're innocent in this. Kaminari gasped in offense, and pulled up his sleeve to flex his bicep, which was literally smaller than yours. "Think again! See, my arms are super strong!"

You pulled up your own sleeve and flexed your arm. Kirishima and Mina stared up at you in awe, their hands gravitating towards your arm. "Woah, [first name]-chan!" Mina squealed, touching your bicep.

"That's nothing," Satou said with a Monoma-esque laugh. He flexed his own arm, which was actually gigantic. You put your strong arm down and squeezed his bicep. It was pure muscle! Damn! He reveled in the shocked stares, smirking. He then brought up his other arm and flexed his entire body in silly Herculean poses. You cackled at his strained face and laughed even harder when you saw a dribble of sweat run down his tanned cheek.

A woeful tear dripped down Kaminari's face. "Damnit," he muttered through grit teeth, clenching his fist. Satou's stealing the hoes.

Eraserhead let out a deep sigh at the teenagers and threw his capture weapon at the five 1-A students. "Stop flexing your weak muscles. As much as it pains me to say–" Though he didn't look very pained at all, "–the remedial bunch are going to have a review lesson with me starting right now."

Mina's pink skin paled as her jaw went absolutely slack with shock. She stopped struggling in his scarf for a moment before fighting even harder against the fabric, flapping around desperately like a fish out of water. "NOOO WAY!! [first name], SAVE MEEE!"

He dragged away Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, and Satou, leaving you and Bakugou. You felt sorry for them. As you were about to leave to talk to another group of students, Bakugou raised his hand to put it on your shoulder. You slapped it away before he could touch you. "Get away from me," you coldly said, walking over to Izuku.

He frowned. Can't you see he's trying to make amends? "I won't stop," he said. You slightly turned your head, and your eyes met his. His pools of red flared with determination as he glared at you. "I'll make you forgive me, Bug Face."

You turned away. "I won't."

...

"Unless you give me a gazillion yen."

"Greedy bitch, that's not even a real fucking number."

"Just say you're poor..."

"I'm not poor!"

...

wc - 5,406 words

the way u guys can tell izuku is my fav character like literally ever from how much i write him likw i literally cannot bring myself to not write about him sorry guys AND U KNOW WHO I HAVE NOT BEEN WRITING ABT LIKE AT ALL??? OJIRO. like i wanted him to lowkey be a big part of the fic... im sorry pookie bears ill try to sneak him in a chapter soon. maybe.

also, i literally lied abt the uodate thing im updating whenever so like uh

also i really thought that honenuki x iida was a popular ship for some reason??? idk why??? i think it came to me in a dream and i thought it was real

but yeah another bittersweet chapter before... yk...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
59.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
66.1K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
13.5K 746 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...