Komi Can't Communicate X Male...

Salvage_Bernard द्वारा

I bet you guys weren't really expecting that, anyways here's my Komi X Male Reader. In the past Y/n were a th... अधिक

Bio and Iformations
Season 1 - Episode 1: It's just, I wish I could speak.
Season 1 - Episode 2: It's just a childhood friend.
Season 1 - Episode 3: It's just stage fright.
Season 1 - Episode 4: It's just a physical.
Season 1 - Episode 5: It's just my summer uniform.
I've made and huge mistake...
Season 1 - Episode 6: It's just a joke
Season 1 - Episode 7: It's just the pool
Season 1 - Episode 8: It's just Obon
Season 1 - Episode 9: It's just a country kid.
Season 1 - Episode 10: It's just sports day.
Season 1 - Episode 11 It's just a performance for the culture festival.
Season 1 - Episode 12 It's just the culture festival
Special Chapter... if you can call it that.
Birthday Special
Season 2 - Episode 1: It's just the arrival of winter.
Season 2 - Episode 2: It's just a typhoon.
Season 2 - Episode 3: It's just a feeling
Season 2 - Episode 5: It's just a snowman
Bonus Episode: It's just a search of a ring.
Season 2 - Episode 6: it's just everyone's new years
Season 2 Episode 7: It's just a misunderstanding
Season 2 - Episode 8: It's juts a field trip
Season 2 - Episode 9: It's just day 2 of the field trip.
Season 2 - Episode 10: It's just Valentine's Day
Season 2 - Episode 11: It's just ripped tights.
Season 2 - Finale: It's just White Day

Season 2 - Episode 4: It's just a merry Christmas

348 8 7
Salvage_Bernard द्वारा

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "during my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Narrator/Text box: <—— 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧-𝙠𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙮
Komi's Notebook: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙻/𝚗-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...

-Disclaimer-

Najimi: Komi Can't Communicate X Male Reader is not made for children, It includes vulgar language, delicate themes, sexual content and existencial concepts.
The boi here Salvage_Bernard is not responsible for your child seeing this, I would also like to say that Salvage_Bernard does not owns the rights of me, my friends or anyone, nor does have any affiliation with the Manga writer that owns us, enjoy!

Mission 56
"It's just a Merry Christmas"

Starting off with like what? The hundred time that we start on Komi's house? Anyways...

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 24, 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙚.

The camera focus on Komi who was laying her head on the table looking at an calendar while playing a little with it.

𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨.

Komi had finally decided to do something with her life now and stands up from the chair, before she could go anywhere her phone rings, picking it up she answered the call revealing-

Najimi: "Hello, Komi-san? Christmas party at your house on the 24th! Buy a present to exchange! The budget is 2,000 yen. Bye!""

After that Najimi ends the call, Komi saw the day on her phone and gasps
12/24
11:10
Quickly getting into her closet she gets some winter clothes to go outside, while doing that she freezes on her place.

𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚?

She looks down and start to get nervous

𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣...
𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩?

At that moment Shosuke walks by her door and stops.
^—— 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚) 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮

Komi founded out her solution!
Both stared at each other for some seconds and before Shosuke could walk away Komi already made up her mind.

Now both brothers find themselves on the mall were Komi was excited seeing everything, on the other side Shosuke had a face that said he doesn't wanted to be here.

^——𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜

Shosuke of course being annoyed by the situation he was in secretly rumble behind her sister.
Walking around Komi saw some nekoyas on sale, being a cat obsessed she of course could not resist in see some of the cats and even points at them. Getting even more amazed by what she was seeing glides towards to see some Christmas cards, looking to her side she sees some teddy bears and does an ohhh sound.

Shosuke walks next to Komi to show 1Kg of broken rice crackers.

Shosuke: 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁, 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲.

Komi shakes her head, since of course who the hells gives rice as a Christmas gift?
Well Shosuke then start to leave the place, Komi desperate grabs his jacket.

"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚!" 𝙎𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧.

The two of them sits face to face on some benches next to the mall Christmas tree.

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝘼 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨.
𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤, 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛 𝙫𝙖𝙨𝙚.
𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡

Shosuke tries leaving the store again and Komi chases him.
^——𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢

After this the two are now at the cashier are still looking for some gifts while a family pass by them.

Kid: "Let's go to the toy store next! Toys!"
Mother: *chuckles* "Yes dear."

Komi picks a water bottle and a gift tape, she stares at the two indecisive on what she's going to pick, Shosuke looks ahead and saw some scars and other winter clothes Komi looks at him for a moment before he moves a bit and gives enough space for Komi to see the cloth, with her cat ears going up she gets some trying to look for an nice cloth piece.

𝘼𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣...

Komi shows her brother an bright pink cloth, Shosuke eyes winded a bit and he start to walk but then her sister stoped him.

^——𝘽𝙪𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚!

Shosuke quickly walks away for like the fourth time now?

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙮 𝙞𝙩.

-Timeskip by Komi next to a Christmas Tree-

(A/n):Quick Bonus Scene because I want.

-A few days before 24th December-

On the L/n's residence, Y/n was at the living room just vibing around, his father came into the room with an phone.

F/n: "Hey chap, there's someone calling on the phone. It's for you."
Y/n: "Okay."

Picking up the phone he answer the call.

Y/n: "Hello?"
???: "Guess who?" The voice said in an playful tone.
Y/n: "Hold on..." *gasp* "Oni-Chan!?"
B/n: "Yep! It's me! Damn it's been a while! How you were doing there?"
Y/n: "To be honest it was kinda lonely around here without you, but I've managed that and now I've been pretty good specially on school, and how about you?"
B/n: "It's been great around here since the last time we saw each other! We decorated a lot of stuff on the house. But besides that... guess what? I'm going to spend Christmas and New Years there with you!"
Y/n: "Really?! That's great! When are you coming?"
B/n: "Okay I might not have time to get there on 24th but I'll be there on 25th December."
Y/n: "Alright I got it, 25th December."
B/n: "Well that was it, we'll talk more when I get there, Bye!"
Y/n: "Bye!"

He ends the call and Y/n lays on the sofa and takes a long breath but then he quickly stands up

Y/n: "Oh yea! I need to get ready for his arrival!"

He runs off to his room and closes the door.

𝙃𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡.

-Timeskip-

Later on 24th December at Komi's house her friends are now in front of the house with Komi waiting for them.

Najimi: "Komi-san! Merry Christmas!"
Komi: ◉ ◉ 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚
Najimi: "And-
Everyone: "Happy Birthday!"

Komi just stood awkwardly there, her friends had a realization on that moment.

Najimi: "Wait, isn't your birthday on the 25th..?"
Y/n: *Facepalm* "You've got to be kidding me!"
Najimi: "It's a day early, but as a surprise... Huh?"

The group now talked silently to each other and moved their heads specifically towards Tadano and Y/n about not knowing exactly her birthday.
Honestly in their defense Komi friends don't have enough brain cells to know that her birthday was on 25th even though how much obsessed they are with her but anyways.

Komi: "𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠, 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞."
Najimi: "Oh, yeah of course."

Everyone sighs in relief.

Najimi: "Oh good! Okay. Anyway, this is for you!" Najimi gives Komi a gigantic Cat plush "It's a birthday present from everyone! Happy birthday and thanks for having us!"

Najimi enters the house with everyone following after giving Komi an Happy Birthday while she stood there completely silent,Y/n and Tadano decided to stop next to her before entering.

Tadano: "Uh... Congratulations."
Y/n: "Yea, also Happy Early Birthday." There was an silence after that.
Tadano, Y/n: "She doesn't seem very happy."

But they where interrupted by Komi hugging the plush tighter and even squeezing her face on it.

𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮...
𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚.

The two friends could only smiled by such thing.

Y/n: "In times like this I wish I could say something. 'I think you can just smile' or something?"

On the back Tadano with his physique powers of mind reading decided to talk for him.

Tadano: "How about sending everyone a thank you email afterwards?"
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚
Y/n: Ō_Ō "Did he just read my mind?"

Komi moves her head out of the plush to look at the two.

Komi: "Yes."

Now that everyone was inside the house, the game has begun.

𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮.
𝙄𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩.
𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙮.
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜:

Everyone (Besides Tadano and Y/n) eyes focused on the living room, a sofa, Table, and a balance ball.

Everyone: "W-Where should I sit so I can be next to Komi-san?"

Everyone was going Einstein mode trying to think of the perfect strategy to sit next to Komi, Najimi on the other hand didn't care so he run next to the balance ball.

Najimi: "I'm gonna sit on the balance ball!"

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙.

Y/n and Tadano sit next to the table.
Onemine: "Can we just sit wherever?"

Komi nods so Onemine and Otori went to sit on the sofa.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙.
𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙩!

The greed group stared intensely at the spots available to sit, then all their head were fixated on Komi

𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣.

-Simulation Time-

Komi walks through the room and sits on a side of the table in front of the sofa.

𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩.

Nakanaka was about to sit next to her but Yamai quickly slides and sits next to Komi.
Yamai: ✌️^w^✌️ So happy!

𝘽𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧.
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝!

-End of Simulation, Back to reality-

Yamai an Nakanaka and seen now breathing heavily

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙙.
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩, 𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧!

-Simulation Time 2-

Komi was going to sit, however sits in the sofa this time.

𝙄𝙛 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜...

On the sofa, Onemine and Otori were already in.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙙𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞'𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

Nakanaka and Yamai stared and the angered but defeated.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙛𝙪𝙡!

-End of Simulation, Back to reality-

Back to reality now the greedy group were still having their minds on Einstein mode while on the outside they all have an dead stared with an threatening aura around them.
Tadano and Y/n stared at them weirdly while their head were sweating.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠!

Tadano: "Aren't they going to sit..?"
Y/n: "I don't know dude."

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣.

The camera we're focusing on Najimi bouncing on balance ball while Onemine and Otori just watched.

𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨.
𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧.
𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙨𝙤...
𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙠.

Komi and the greed group now made some very weird movements, to break this atmosphere her mother calls her

Shuko: "Shouko! Could you carry the snacks and drinks!"

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚.

Tadano: *stands up* "I'll help you!"
Najimi: *also stands up* "I'll help too!"
Y/n: *internal laugh* "I'm in danger."

Y/n slowly backed away from the table leaving space for everyone to sit.
At the same time the greed group does a circle.

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠-𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧-𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨.
𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬.

Now all of them are having an epic roc-paper-scissors game.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮.
𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥!

Unfortunately, by some convenience the idiots all shot rock while Yamai shot a paper, by this she won the game, witch means she's the one who's sitting besides Komi

Yamai: ◕o◕ "Wow, I did it!" *falls into knees* "I did it!" Now everyone has sit down. "C'mon over here, Komi-san." "Here I am, Komi-san!"

At that moment Tadano arrived with some drinks and realized there wasn't any spot for him to sit neither Y/n had.

Tadano: "There's nowhere for me to sit."
Taisei: *turns around* "Oh, Thank you Tadano-kun." He picks a drink.
Y/n: "Cheer up, there's some space for more people on the floor."
Tadano: "Thanks."

Tadano looks back and saw that Komi was walking towards to sit, he then moves more to the right witch leaved enough space.
With Komi mind being blanked by the many people over her house she decides to sit besides the person she felt the most comfortable with, witch to the surprise of nobody reading this was Y/n.
Getting besides him she gets into her knees and sits next to him with Tadano on the other side.
Y/n was surprised by that and a small tint of red on his face appears.
But then... this happen.

Najimi: "I'll sit on Tadano's lap!" They sit on his lap.

Najimi: "Hey, now what? Wanna play Swamp Bros? Hey are we gonna have a toast? Oh, I get it!"

Najimi then continued to bounce on Tadano's lap while that, Y/n was disturbed by the view decided to say nothing and just gave the stare, Komi gave an innocent stare.
Tadano decided to break the ice

Tadano: *rubs back of the neck* "Hang on. I don't have juice."
Najimi: "𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳. 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦?"

Y/n moves his eyes to focus on other things but he was meet with the pleasant Yandere stare from Yamai.

𝙃𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮.

-Transition-

After some time everyone had eat some snacks probably Agari, some werejust vibing around the party and others were chatting.

Najimi: "Anybody want a juice refill?"
Tadano: "I'm already pretty full."
Taisei: "Whose is this?"
Character I didn't recognize: "I'll hav the rest!"

You may look at this and think "Wow they're really having a good time!"
But you're wrong...
Now the game was about to start.

Yamai: "Well now!" She picks some sticks with numbers on it. "Who's the king?"
Everyone: !?

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚?
𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 "𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜" 𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧. 𝙊𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙮.

Yamai gives the sticks to everyone.

𝙔𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚.

And to make matters even worse...

Yamai: "I'm the king!"
Tadano: "Hasn't she been holding that one all along?"
Yamai: *smirk* "Alright, I'm the king just like planned. I paid off the ninja for Komi's number."

At that moment Shinobino walks behind Komi and pecks a view of her number, he tries to to hide this and does a fake cough.

Yamai: "So what perverted order shall I give Komi-san? Wait! Should I exchange email address with her? Of course I've gotten it from a secret source. But it's not the same! It's important that she asks for mine! That's proof that we're good friends! I haven't been able to ask now, it's a good opportunity. But I also want to make her so something perverted!"

While Yamai haves her monologue on her head in the outside she was breathing heavily along with an dark aura surrounding her.

Yamai: "Me and number three... Addresses... Exch-ch-ch-
Tadano: 💧 "A-Are you okay?"

-Next round-

Everyone: "Who is the king?"
Najimi: "Me!"
Tadano: "So loud."
Najimi: "Me and number four dress as Santa! I brought the costume!"
Komi: 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 4
Tadano, Y/n: "A new type?"

Everyone: "YAAAAY!"

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮.

-Next Round-

Everyone: "Who is the king?"
Tadano: "Uh, it's me. Okay, how about number seven messages the king's shoulders? How about that?"

To his displeasure or should I say luck the number seven was Onemine.

Onemine: "Your shoulders are quite stiff, Tadano-kun."
Tadano: "Yeah, I guess..."
Everyone: T_T "Boring."

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮.

A girl had joined into Tadano's Harem!
Just kidding.

-Next Round-

Everyone: "Who is the king."

There was a few seconds of silence till Otori said she was the king.

Otori: "Ah, That's me..."
Shinobino: "Okay what's your order."
Otori: "Hmm. Let me see.

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨

Otori: "It's hard to decide."

𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨

Otori: "What should I do?"

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨

-Next Round-

Everyone: "Who is the king?"

Yadano lift her stick up revealing she was the king and grins.

Tadano: "Just say something..."
Shiego: O///O 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 3 "Makeru-san will definitely try to complete!" He starts to breathe heavy "How will she manage to lose today?"

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚.

Yadano: "Numbers through fourteen. Yes everyone. Say to me "I lost."
Shiego: *snaps fingers* "So that's how it's going to be!"
Tadano: Ō~Õ

-Next Round-

Everyone: "Who is the king?"
Agari: *stands up* "Oh! I-I-It's me!"

Everyone awaits for her order

Agari: "Uh, um, n-n-Number two treats the king like a dog!"
Majority: ÒДÓ "The opposite?!"

-Next Round-

Everyone: "Who is the king?"

Nakanaka smirks, she's the king.

Nakanaka: "You called."

She looks at Yamai and Akako who the two were chatting about their numbers.

Naknaka: "I can see your numbers through the ornaments. Ren Yamai!" She removes her eyes patch "So careless. I'll sink in a sea of shame."
Yamai: "I-It can't be!"
Nakanaka: "Marsault Les Primavera's orders, Number six. Spin around three times before the king and bark like a dog!"

This seems to work and even Yamai was taken backwards but, she only laughs

Yamai: "Too bad, Nakanaka-san!"" She reveals her number was 9
Nakanaka: "What?! She held her stick upside down!" "I've been deceived by this woman!"

Yamai counties to launch and Nakanaka just stared at her, not knowing that the real number 6 was Tadano.

Tadano: "What's this..."

This poor lad...

-Next Round-

Everyone: "Who is the king?"
Shuko: "Me!"

Wait what?

Najimi: "Since when?"
Shuko: "I've joined in! Can I make an order?"
Akako: "Uh, sure."
Shuko: "Number four kiss number nine."
Everyone: ÒДÓ "She went straight for the julgar!"
Tadano: "Umm-
Shuko: "Kiss."

Tadano who was the number four look around trying to find number nine.

Tadano: "Number nine... Who's number nine?"
Shinobino: *Hand up* "Here."
Tadano: "Shinobino."

Now the two boys are now face to face while the majority on the room was telling them to kiss

Tadano: "A-Alright, on the cheek."
Shinobino: "H-Hurry up."

Tadano slowly moves his lips towards Shinobino cheeks, he kiss the place and even Shinobino blushed.

Tadano: "W-Why are you turning red?!

-Next Round-

Everyone: "Who is the king?"
Y/n: "Oh, hey it's me."
Everyone: "What's the order then?"
Y/n: "Number two eat a whole lemon without making a face."
Shiego: 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 2 "U-Um, but we don't have a lemon-
Y/n: "Are you sure?" He gave the most evil smirk out of everyone and pulls out a lemon from his pocket.
Everyone: OДO "He had a whole lemon this entire time?!"

Y/n hands Shiego the lemon and awaits him to eat it.

Shiego: "D-Do I really have to eat an full one..?"
Y/n: "Yes, so stop messing around and STICK IT IN THE THROAT!-

-Next Round-

Everyone: "Who is the king?"

There was no response, everyone start to wonder who was the king.

Najimi: "Huh?"
Taisei: "Hey."
Shiego: *slight rough voice* "Who is it? The king!"
Onemine: "Hm? There's really no one?"

At that moment Komi nervously moves her hand up, she was the king.

Everyone: "Komi-san!" "W-What's the order."

Komi of course being nervous now she was the center of attention couldn't help but tremble and freeze on her place for a few seconds

Majority: "Y-Your order?"
Komi: "𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍." She tries to hide herself.
Everyone: "So kawaiii!" "Of course!"

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮.
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞-𝙨𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧.

-Time rewind-

𝙍𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 24

Back to Noon on the same day, Y/n is doing the same thing he was doing since a few days ago.
Cleaning the house like his life depends on that.
After a while decided to have a break, some thoughts came across his mind about what to do on Christmas and new year eves but then he was reminded of something, he picks his phone and look through his contacts and stops at one in particular.

Shouko Komi

His mind reminded him of a past event.

Y/n: "Hey, what about we do something together on winter break too?"

Y/n: "Oh yeah, I said that. But it's so difficult to invite her out, I think it might been a bit... I-I mean she was just being polite. Maybe she just doesn't want to... why I keep lying to myself."

Looking to the informations on the contact he saw that her birthday was on 25th December

Y/n: "Whoa, her birthday is on Christmas... Wait CHRISTMAS?! Okay calm down, maybe this would be a good opportunity to introduce her to my brother." That's he realized today date "Wait, what day was it today anyways?"

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 24

Y/n: "So tomorrow is..."

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 25

Y/n: *makes a call* "TADANO, NAJIMI!"

-Later-

Now into the mall Y/n is laying his body on a wall waiting to everyone for both Tadano and Najimi came in, but to his bad luck everyone was here

Najimi: "Hey! Y/n-kun, I contacted Komi-san and bought everyone along."
Y/n: "Uhh, Thanks I guess..."
Najimi: "One problem is that we can't ahold of Yamai-san, even though is Komi's birthday."
Tadano: "That's odd."
Najimi: "Oh well, let's get going." They start to walk and so everyone goes along.
Shiego: "Yeah! Let's go!"
Akako: "What should we do? I can't wait."

While everyone walk to get a gift to Komi, Tadano and Y/n saw Yamai inside a makeup store.

Y/n: "Yup, she's already here."
Yamai: "This won't suit Komi-san."
Najimi: "Oh!" They said already inside the same store where Yamai is "Wow, Yamai-chan, you're here!"
Yamai: Ò~Ó <——𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙞'𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝙍𝙚𝙣 𝙔𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙞, 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙.

-Transition-

Najimi: "Alright! Now we have everyone. Let's get started. The present Death Game"They gave an death glare.
Everyone: !? "Huh?"
Najimi: "The rules are simple! The one who chooses the present that Komi-san likes best is the winner! The budget is 5,000 yen!"
Tadano: "Isn't that a little high-
Najimi: "Ready? Go!"

The game was on.
Everyone goes to the stores looking for presents that Komi would like the best.
Okay but seriously why does everything had to be down through competition? Like seriously why?

Najimi: "Times up!"
Everyone: "Yay!"
Najimi: "Let's see what you've got! Who's first?"
Yamai: "I'll go."

𝙔𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙞'𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

Oh boy here we go.

Yamai: "I've know about Komi's birthday since before summer. Ever since then, all I've been thinking about is Komi's present.
A handmade cake;
A sculpture of Komi-san;
Sexy undies;
I thought of many things, but none of them were perfect."
Y/n: "None of them were any good to begging with!"
Tadano: "You're right."
Yamai: 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘒𝘰𝘮𝘪-𝘴𝘢𝘯. 𝘈 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵. "The answer is, Me! Komi-san take all of me!"
Tadano: "Can you not go there?"

𝙉𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

Nakanaka: "Hehe. I chose this."

It's a gift card... pathetic.

Nakanaka: "It's a digital society! She needs digital cash!"
Yamai: *giggle* "That's not a present for girls."
Nakanaka: "You should be the one to talk!"

𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

Onemine: "Here's mine."

Umeboshi
Not bad honestly, at least is the most normal one thing far.

Tadano: "Umeboshi?"
Onemine: "They're tasty, never go bad, and you can eat them every day!"
Y/n: "That sounds like something you would see from Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory."

𝙔𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

Yadano: "Here's mine." *snap fingers*

A whole bowl of protein.
Why? Just simply why?

Yadano: "I need her to build up her body so we can compete anytime. This is truly, "sending protein to your enemy" right?"
Tadano: "It doesn't even sound wise."

𝙉𝙖𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

I'm scared.

Najimi: "Here's mine!"

2kg of ice cream.
Ō_Ō
This is the most disappointing one, specially since we're on Christmas season and it's cold.

Najimi: "She'll never be hungry again!"
Tadano: "Stop recommending two kilo things."

𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

Agari: "I-I chose...

Lots of dog stuff and even a book saying "How to train your dog."
Sometimes I question what type of things go through your mind...

Agari: "T-This book!"
Y/n: "Too much raw desire on display."

𝙊𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

Otori: "I choose...this!"

Oil timers
That's honestly a good one, but not good enough for a birthday gift

Najimi: "Oh, those things you see in gift shops."
Otori: "These are so fun! When I'm watching them, before I know I'm the day it's over."
Tadano: "Why this."

𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖, 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞, 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙤, 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙙𝙖, 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙞'𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

Nothing.

The five of them: "I couldn't think of anything."
Yamai: *crying* "I totally know how you feel!"
Tadano: "What?"

Najimi: "I expect this, so I have a second selection! Najimi's choice is this!"

A Dancing Santa.
Ō_Ō No comments

Tadano: "Nobody wants that."
Najimi: ì3í "What? You and Y/n-kun are picky about others present."
Y/n: "But the thing is, everyone's presents were at least ok to down right bad."
Najimi: "Well if you two are complaining that much, you'd better have something great!"

𝙏𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚

Y/n: *mutter* "Oh, I'll show you something great."
Tadano: "We just don't know if it's great... Here."

160 cm Cat plush toy

Everyone: "Wow!"
Najimi: "It's huge! It's cute! This pick is surprisingly good!"
Tadano, Y/n: "Surprisingly?"

Najimi checks the price and it said 8,000 yen

Najimi: "But look at the price."
Tadano: "Yeah we know it's expensive. So we thought we could all buy it together?" Everyone just gave him a confused look
Y/n: "We mean is that 5,000 yen per person is a bit too much. Komi-san would feel uncomfortable, we're buying Christmas presents too. We thought it would be right."
Tadano: "Yeah, how about it?"
Everyone: "Boring."
Y/n: "Really?"
Najimi: "Um. Sure, I guess it's alright?"
Onemine: "Yeah."
Yamai: "I think the cat's cute!"
Najimi: "Alright, let's get the cat!"
Everyone: "Yay!"
Yamai: "Wait, if I could get inside, I could legally... Wow, I'm too smart for my own good."
Tadano: !?
Y/n: "I'm not even questioning what he read."

-Later that day-

We all know what next so let's go.

Later on 24th December at Komi's house her friends are now in front of the house with Komi waiting for them.

Najimi: "Komi-san! Merry Christmas! And-
Everyone: "Happy Birthday!"

Komi just stood awkwardly there, her friends had a realization on that moment.

Najimi: "Wait, isn't your birthday on the 25th..?"
Y/n: *Facepalm* "You've got to be kidding me!"

The group now talked silently to each other and moved their heads specifically towards Tadano and Y/n.

Onemine: "Hey, Y/n-kun! Did you screw up her birthday?"
Nakanaka: "How dare..."
Y/n: "Don't give me that look! I said her birthday was on 25th, Najmi-san probably mixed up the dates!"
Yamai: "It can't be a mistake! Maybe..."
Komi: "𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠, 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞."
Najimi: "Oh, yeah of course."

Everyone sighs in relief.

Najimi: "Oh good! Okay. Anyway, this is for you!" Najimi gives Komi a gigantic Cat plush
Everyone: "How she's going to react?"
Najimi: "It's a birthday present from everyone! Happy birthday and thanks for having us!"

The rest follow after Najimi but as they enter they thought that Komi may had not liked the present due to her face at that moment.

We all know what happens next so let's just skip to the end.

Najimi: "Thanks for having us! Bye!"
Akako: "Bye-Bye!"
Shiego: *slight rough voice* "See you later!"

Komi enters back at the house and everyone goes funeral mood right after.

Y/n: "Why these guys act like this is a funeral or something?"

They're now walking through the streets.

Akako: "Komi-san. She didn't seem very happy about the surprise.
Shiego: "Yeah."

Suddenly all their phones rings.

Akako: "Whose was that?"
Yamai: "Oh, I think it's me."
Shinobino: "Sorry, it's me."
Taisei: "Huh? Me too."
Yadano: "Everyone?"

They saw that they received an email of Komi.

Thank you for celebrating my birthday.

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙭𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙮,
𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.

Najimi: "Ha-ha! So formal."
Akako: "It's very Komi-san."

𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙...

Inside Komi's room as she send the emails she blushed and hugged her cat plush tightly.

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.
𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤.

Back with everyone

Najimi: "Let's do this again next year, you two!"
Tadano: "Yeah."
Y/n: "...Yeah, sure."

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡.Q

-Bonus Scene-

Way back again with Komi and Shosuke, they paid the gift.

Employee: "Thank you for your purchase. Is this for home use."
Komi: *tremble* 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚...𝙪𝙨𝙚?

Shosuke seeing Komi's situation decide to help her.

Shosuke: "It's a gift."
Employee: "Yes, sir."

𝙄𝙛 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠, 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣.

-End of Episode 4 of Season 2-

God I'm tired, but one quick question do you guys are liking Y/n in this story? I thought it would be an fun idea for him be the grumpy one of the bunch.

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

179K 5.8K 18
❥ 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀, 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁. ❥ 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁...
97 32 16
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 16! SO DON'T JUDGE THE SHITTY WRITING! Y/N moves from America to Japan due to her dad's job. She moves from one place to...
259K 6.9K 23
(This is the updated version about the story!!) About story: (Y/N) knew shouko from an old school, separation left them to fend for themselves after...
195K 5.4K 30
❝𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭❞ the first time they met was years ago, utter...