My OCs

By StarfallPrime1112

Just a bunch of the random OCs I come up with. All will be from alternate Transformers Prime AUs More

Intro
Starfall
Kaoness
SilverStreak
Stinger
Stella Elizabeth Livingston/ SilentWave
Skylar Lilith Knight/Sky/Eclipse
Zehlia Rae Bishop/Z
Eliza Draakas
Skyshot
StaticShock
MoonChaser
Ashra Midnott Haddock/ Phoenix
Lazuul
Ashra
Thunder

Aurora

4 0 0
By StarfallPrime1112

This is a Wings of Fire OC

Gender: Female

Tribe: She is a hybrid, with ancestors from all tribes. From both Pantala and Pyhrria.

Abilities: Leafspeak, flamesilk, fire resistant scales, can breathe underwater, camouflage, has poison barb on tail, can spit ice and fire, can survive in cold climates, read minds, prophecy, Animus.

Looks: She is black with blue and purple tints along her body. Her horns, claws, fangs, and the stinger on her poison barb are all pearly white. She has a galaxy look on the underside of her first pair of wings, and the second pair is a glittery blue and translucent pair that hide under the top pair. (They are similar to that of a leafwings.) She also has silver scales that make a necklace shape around her neck as well as one on the side of each eye. Her eyes look like a vibrant galaxy with green swirls from a leafwing ancestor. (Her most recent ancestors are a nightwing and sandwing.)

______________________________________________

Hope y'all like her! Sorry if she is a little over powered. I thought why not have a dragon that was a descendant of all dragon tribes. Also, she will ecentually have her own book.

StarfallPrime1112 out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...