Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Pa...

By thedoctorgonepale

Have you ever experienced something truly Bizarre? Do unexplainable things happen to you that you just can't... More

(Prolgue): Paint It Black
(Bizarre Bios)¹
F-The Police
(Bizarre Bios)²
(Bizarre Bios)³
The Pheonix
(Bizarre Bios)⁴
Blinding Lights
Blinding Lights: Act 2
Blinding Lights: Act 3
(Bizarre Bios)⁴+¹
JoJo's Bizarre Christmas Special
(Bizarre Bios): Special
Mr. Magpie
(Bizarre Bios)⁶
DARE
DARE: Act 2
(Bizarre Bio's)⁷
Pillar of Nature
Mother's day
Mother's Day; Act 2
(Bizarre Bio's)⁸
We all Love Rock N' Roll

All Aboard The Bizarre Express

189 7 24
By thedoctorgonepale

Two sisters and their dates were in a subway station. They were the only ones there, and when the train arrived it was seemingly empty, they thought to themselves how lucky they were as they entered.

The four sat beside each other as the trained continued to move.

There was a chill in the air that should have not been ignored.

It was only when the ride began to take a little too long that the youngest sister began to notice something Bizarre. She got up and approached the door trying to look out the glass window.

She leaned against the doors and tripped through them as if they were air.

Stumbling into a different train station, she looked back, thinking she somehow left the doors open.

That had to be the answer.

But it sadly wasn't.

Her sister and the two boys were later reported missing. The youngest sister's story of the situation left her as a suspect and or mentally deranged.

Her parents were considering putting her into an institution.

Selina: So you're saying... You phased out of a train, and... They vanished?

The girl named Skyler, now doubting her sanity, cried as Selina took a crack at interrogating her.

Skyler: I-I don't know what else to say! I know it sounds crazy... But...but... That's what happened!

Skyler: I'm not crazy! I swear to god, that's what happened!

Selina:....

She leans against the wall, deep in thought of whether or not Skyler is telling the truth. Her instincts were telling her she was not lying, but that could mean she believed it to be true.

Yet, she was no stranger to the Bizarre.

Selina:(sigh)

Selina: There's no evidence saying you did anything. But what you're saying is crazy...

She pulls out a bussness card.

Selina: I have better things to do than follow a case with no leads... But he doesn't.

He places the business card on the table.

Skyler: "Jojo's Bizarre Mystery Investigation Agency"?

Selina: If you're telling the truth, then the boys running that bussness are the only ones who can do anything about it.

Selina: You're free to go. So I suggest you hurry over to that address.

Skyler:(stares at business card)

(Opening Theme)

Skyler entered the building of Bizarre mystery solvers. She walked up the stairs to see a blond girl behind a desk, next to a door with blurry glass.

Annie: Welcome to Jojo's Bizarre Mystery Inter- Bleh, bleh!

Annie: S-Sorry. Let me try that again.

Annie:(smiles) Welcome to Jojo's Bizarre Mystery Investment- Damn it!

Annie:(mutters) Get it together, it's not that hard.

Annie:(smiles) Walgreens-!

(Slam, slam, slam)

Annie:(hangs head low) J-Just go in...

Skyler enters the office. One desk was shoved to the wall on the left, as another stood in front and center. A man behind it glared intensely out the window.

Skyler: Exume me?

John:(turns around) Hm?

John: Bah! Where did you come from?

(Ring, ring)

The phone on his desk rang. John immediately picked it up.

Annie:(on phone) You got a client...?

John:.....

John:(stares at Skyler)

John:....

John: A little warning beforehand next time.

Annie:(on the phone) Sorry, this is surprisingly stressful.

He hangs up the phone.

John: Close the door. And have a seat.

Cautiously, Skyler took a seat in front of his desk. As John got on top of the desk and crouched menacingly on it.

John: What do you want?

Skyler: I was told you could help me...

John:.... Okay. What do you need help with?

Skyler: My sister, her boyfriend and mine went missing... We got on this empty train...and...

She went on to explain the details of the Bizarre incident to John who listened intensely with Annie who eavesdropped on the whole thing.

John: I see...

Skyler: I-I know it sounds crazy...

John: It sounds made up by a child...

Skyler: But it's the truth!

John: Of course it is.

Skyler: You have to-Wait, what?

Hopping off his desk, John walks around the office.

Skyler: Y-You believe me..?

John: I've been well aware of the rumors of it...

John: You are not the first one to come across this "Bizarre Express". However, you are the first to come back from it...

John: Now that you've confirmed the existence of it, I can hunt it down without feeling like I'm wasting my time.

John:(mutters) This is getting me excited... So much so, that my Darkness is growing at the seams.

John:...

John:(mutters) What does that mean?

Skyler: Can you save them?

John: Who...? Oh... Well... I can't guarantee anything yet.

John: But if they are still alive, then it's completely possible. I'll take the case.

Skyler: Oh, thank you!

(Crreeeak)

Annie:(clears throat)

Annie: Come with me, and we'll sort out the payment.

John: There's no time for that, we have a train to catch!

He dashes out of the office, Annie quickly giving chase.

Annie: Can we please take a cab!? I'm wearing makeup and non-running shoes!!

(Later....)

At the strain stop where Skyler said she got on board the Bizarre train, John and Annie began to investigate.

Of course, Annie had no idea what she was looking for, whilst John did. Like a bloodhound, he kept his nose near the floor as he both figuratively and literally sniffed for evidence.

John:(sniff, sniff)

Annie: What do you smell?

John: Your perfume...

Annie:(smiles) Do you like it?

John: Yes. So stop wearing it... It's distracting.

Annie: Oh... I'll put on a little less.

John:...

John:(sniff)

John: I don't think there are any hallucinogens in the air to cause a mass hallucination...

John:(mutters) At least not anymore...

John: And the older cases suggest that the number of people don't quite matter.

Annie: What if it's occurring somewhere else? And it won't be back here.

John: That doesn't change the fact that it was here. As easy as it is to say it's random we first must eliminate all other possibilities.

Annie: How do we do that?

He leaps onto the tracks.

Annie:!?

John: By searching every nook and cranny. And in the darkness of these tunnels...

Paint It Black: BLACK!

John: It should be simple.

With his Stand, John attempted to locate something out of the ordinary. Annie kept a lookout for a train.

Annie:(looks around)

Annie: Say... Would the cameras have seen anything?

John: Doubtful.

John: The police could easily confirm the client's story, making Selina the one to approve us.

John: The cameras are probably broken.

Annie: So no one saw anything?

John:....

John:(mutters) "No one saw anything"?

John:(mutters) Cameras are everywhere. No one saw anything. But the rumors still live strongly.

John:(mutters) Perhaps lack of sight is key to this case?

Annie: Did you figure something out?

Throwing his body back onto the station floor, he rolls across it, deep in thought.

Annie:(deadpan) You know those floors are filthy, right?

John:(mutter) If lack of sight is key, how did the four enter? Did they blink at the same time?

John:(mutter) It isn't impossible... Stranger instances have occurred.

John:(mutters) This is also the first stop of a train...

With a plausible theory, John quickly destroys the cameras and the lights, before shutting the entrances to the station.

Annie: Are you allowed to do that?

John: I prefer to ask forgiveness rather than permission.

He then grabs Annie's hand in the dark. Though he could feel his darkness grow, he allowed it for now.

John: Keep your eyes closed. Open then when I tell you.

Annie: Ookay...? But why?

John: If my theory is correct... We're perhaps dealing with a Schrodinger Cat situation.

Annie: Huh?

John: Schrodinger's cat. It's both alive and dead until you open the box to solidify the answer.

John: This Bizarre train has no footage of existing, even if it should have.

John: Though that lack of evidence might make some people believe it's fake...

John: The fact the rumors of it persist, and people claim similar things about their experiences...

Annie: Suggest there's some truth to it... But because cameras don't catch the train, mean it can only exist when not observed?

Annie: How does that work?

John: When no one observes the train, it's as if the box is closed, it both exists and does not exist.

Annie: And... Only when we enter it, and open our eyes, it begins to exist.

John: That's the theory.

The loud charge of the train approaching could be heard.

John: Shall we put it to the test?

Annie:(smiles) We shall!

Hearing the train stop, John and Annie find their way to the door and enter it. As they hear the doors close, John counts.

John: On 3, open your eyes... 1...2...3!

They open their eyes and find themselves in an empty train cart, except for one young lady. Skyler's sister, Skyra.

Annie: It worked!

Skyra: New people!?

She had been here for a while. Her makeup revealed she had been crying, and her physique suggested she was hungry.

Annie: Oh dear! You must be starving...

From her purse, Annie pulls out a granola bar and water, giving it to Skyra. John meanwhile observes the train car, both physically and with his Stand, which he phased out to see nothing but a tunnel of darkness.

John:(mutters) It seems like a normal train...

Pulling out his phone, he takes pictures to see if they would still appear. They did. He then tried making a call, only to find he had no signal.

Annie: Everything is going to be okay... Your sister sent us to rescue you.

John: Well... To prove her innocence but the two go hand in hand.

Annie: Wait... Weren't there supposed to be two boys?

John: Did you eat them? Though for survival's sake, that's understandable but still unhealthy.

Skyra: They tried to find the conductor or anyone else... My boyfriend went that way.

He points to the door to the left of the way Jojo entered. Logically it led to the front of the train.

Skyra: Skylar's boyfriend went the other way...

She pointed at the door that would lead to the end of the train.

John: Hm.

John: I'll go retrieve your "boyfriend" first. Should help you feel better.

Annie: Then, I'll go get the other guy.

John: No. We have no clue as to why they have not returned.

John: Stay here and comfort the sister.

John: If I don't return in 30 minutes. Then use the logic we used to enter the train to get out.

With that, Jojo heads in the direction of the train's front.

Annie: Hmph.

Annie:(mind) He doesn't think I can take care of myself? I should be able to use a Stand now after I ate that cube...

Annie:(mind) This is the perfect opportunity to prove myself!

Annie: Stay here. I'll be right back.

Skyra: W-Wait-

Annie: Don't worry. I'll be back before you can say "Jojo's Bizarre Mystery Investigation Agency" a hundred and five times!

She walks away and gives herself a high-five for saying the mouth full of a name correctly.

Annie: Hehe... I totally got this.

Going through the car door, Annie headed towards the back of the train. From car to car, Annie found the interior was different from the last one.

Some possessed the skeletons of rats, some had the corpses of people, and others were empty. But after a while, she began to find creates. And she continued, the carts began to be filled with more and more creates.

Nailed shut, she had no way of opening them.

(Bam)

Hearing the brutal sound of someone getting punched, Annie slowly peeked into the next car.

There she found what was probably the boy she was looking for. Tied up, he was being punched by two men in cheap suits.

Clearly foreign, confirmed by their broken English, they tried to get answers from the boy.

Thug: How did you get here?!

Boy I-I don't know...!

(BAM)

Annie:!!

Steading her nerves, Annie snuck into the car and hid behind a stack of crates.

Annie: I got this...

(Meanwhile...)

Jojo found mostly the same things, except for the creates. But what he noticed and Annie did not was the change in air quality between carts.

Their temperature change. How the styles of the interior belonged to types of trains outside New York.

John:(mutters) Is this express connected worldwide?

He theorized. Though Jojo wished to test it, he decided to first find the missing boyfriend.

Trudging on, Jojo finally found a clue in a much hotter cart. A jacket was left on a seat, the style was typical for a New Yorker.

(Meanwhile...)

Annie deduced that these two men interrogating the boy were gangsters of some sort.

Annie:(mind) These create... Two people decided to interrogate the poor guy instead of trying to work together.

Annie:(mind) A foreign mob must have figured out how to use Schodingers Train to their advantage...

Annie:(mind) Focus! We can deal with the mob later. First, I have to save the kid...

From her purse, she pulls out a taser.

Annie:(mind) Self-defense classes, don't fail me now!

(Knock, knock)

Thugs:?

Thug 2:(foreign language) Anthony, go check it out.

Anthony:(foreign language) It could be a rat, Donald.

Donald:(foreign language) A rat?

He knocks on Anthony'foreign

Donald:(foreign language) Go bring me the fucked up rat that can knock.

(SMACK)

Anthony approaches the door near Annie. Once he walks past her, she pulls him behind the creates and tases him, quickly knocking him out cold.

Donald:?

Annie:(mutters) Okay, you got this!

She dashes out of the corner and tries to rush towards Donald. Before she gets halfway, a Stand close-lines her, causing Annie to fall straight onto her back.

Annie: Ughhh...

As she looked up, she could barely make out the Stand. It was still see-through, and blurry, but she could begin to see it.

But as she began to focus, the Stand became clear.

(Backstreet's Back)

Donald:(sigh)

Donald: You made a mistake girly.

Backstreet's Back reaches for Annie. She instinctively swings her Taser, but it goes through the Stand, though it did stop it.

Donald: A Stand user...?

She backs away and gets back onto her feet.

Annie: That's right! You better give me the guy, or I'll sick my Stand on you.

Donald:....

Donald: I am afraid, you and the boy know too much.

Donald: So... You must both die.

He pulls out a gun to shoot the boy.

Annie: Do it, I dare you.

Boy:!?!

Despite the dare, Donald hesitates.

Donald:(glares)

This gangster was experienced in Stand battles. So knowing there was a Stand user in front of him, one that was daring him to kill the boy she wanted to save, meant one of two things.

She was bluffing. Or he was in danger.

Donald:...

Donald: Very well. I'll kill you first.

Getting closer so his Stand could get in range, Donald made Backstreet's Back punch Annie. The stand was no stronger than a normal man, so she survived the punch, however, Annie was knocked against a create, which was where the Stand's ability activated.

(Cr-crunch)

Annie:?!!

She heard the shattering of bones, and felt pain in different parts of her body, as she fell to the floor.

Annie: Agha!?

As "Backstreet's Back" came closer, Annie backed away, until her back was against the wall.

Donald: Is that all...?

Annie: Tch!

She gets back on her feet, still determined to fight.

Annie:(mind) I won't let these Stands change the course of my life!

Annie:(mind) I'll fight until the very end if I have to... Even if it kills me... I'll at least die as me!

"Backstreet's Back" goes to punch Annie who in anger throws a punch with her eyes closed.

Annie: Hiya!

(Crunch)

Annie:?

Donald: Agh!

Opening her eyes, she sees Donald shaking his hand as if he smacked it against something hard. But what caught Annie's attention the most, was the purple Pug-sized entity moon walking across her arm.

(Smooth Criminal)

Smooth Criminal: Hee-Hee!

Annie:.... I did it... I got a Stand!

Annie: I mean... Hah! You fell straight into my trap.

Donald:... Okay...?

"Backstreet's Back" swoops in close to Annie, and pins her against the creates before dragging her across them.

(CRACK, CRACK, CRACK)

One by one, a random bone in her body was broken. The pain was so intense, that she gripped her Taser, causing it to go off. She wished to taze Donald, and that desire made "Smooth Criminal" act.

Smooth Criminal: Hee-Hee!

Donald: G-g-g-gh-ghgghgg!!?

Electrectued due to his Stand being in contact with Annie, Donald released her, as he slumped against a wall, trying to catch his breath.

Annie herself fell to the ground, in great pain. The adrenaline numbed the pain, allowing her to think.

Annie: How did you...?

Smooth Criminal:(moonwalks)

Staring at her taser, and Donald's condition, combined with her very connection to her Stand Annie quickly pieced together what "Smooth Criminals" ability was.

Annie: Can you copy the characteristics of items, and give them to me?

Smooth Criminal: Hee-hee!

Annie: I'll take that as a yes!

Spinning around, "Smooth Criminal" does the Antigravity lean towards Donald.

Annie: In that case...

(Cra-cra-Crak)

Turning on her taser, she gets closer to "Backstreet's Back" and uses her Stand to touch it, and continues electrifying Donald.

Donald: GGHGHGHFGHGG!!

Annie: One Mississippi... Two Mississippi...

(Elsewhere...)

John came across the boyfriend, who sat beaten and tied on a create.

Throwing them over his shoulder, John hears a commotion toward the next cart, so he decides to take a peek. He finds Annie on the floor, the other guy bloodied and bruised, and Donald who is still being executed.

Annie: 25 Mississippi- John?

John: Annie? I guess this train loops... Wait. I thought I told you to stay with the girl.

Annie: Well... To be fair, what gives you the right to tell me what to do?

John: I'm your boss.

Annie:....

Annie: I-I got myself a Stand! So I'm more useful now! Eh? Ehhh?

John gets closer and inspects "Smooth Criminal".

John:(mutters) Small... Transparency is lower than average levels... Seems to be moving on its own...

John: You may still have more to learn... Can you walk?

Annie: Uhm... Not really... I'm pretty sure I have several broken bones.

Picking her up, Jojo carried her and the boyfriend, as he used his Stand to carry the other boy.

Donald: J-Just-

Paint It Black: BLACK, BLACK, BLACK!!

In a flash, Jojo painted Donal black, crushing several of his bones. He then carried the three back to the Car with the girl.

Skyra:!?!

John: This Train is perhaps connected across the world! Isn't it that fascinating!?

Skyra:(crying) Please, just take me home!!

John:... Fine...

Touching the door, with their eyes closed, the five left the Bizarre train, ending up in a random station in New York.

From there, John took Skyra and the boys to the hospital where he allowed Selina to help clear Skylar's name.

Annie however, he took somewhere else.

Chinatown.

There, he entered a sudo-medicine shop, and placed her on the counter, in front of the owner.

(The Great Gibby of China: Gibson "Gibby" Zheng)

Gibby:...

Annie: Hi...

Gibby: Did you lose control of your Darkness?

John: I'm about...

John:(sigh)... She awakened her Stand and had her first battle.

Gibby: Oh. You poor thing...

Annie:?

Gibby:(cracks knuckles)

Gibby: Alright... "Wu-Tang Clan"!!

(Wu-Tang Clan)

A Stand made up of little metal marbles fell apart, some entered Annie by the mouth, and the rest covered her body. She felt some pain, but that quickly faded as she could feel her bones get fixed.

Once "Wu-Tang Clan" left her, she was feeling much better.

Annie: Wow... Thanks!

Gibby: No problem, sweetheart.

Gibby: So... Jojo-

John: I'll pay you later. I must find out if I can take a train to Russia!

He dashes off.

Annie: Hey! What's with you and running places!?

Gibby:(sigh)...

To be continued.....

(Ending Theme)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.4K 43
Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defenseless against the world. But when Jota...
145K 3.1K 71
Josie Higashikata, an 18 year old female teenager who lives in Japan, M Prefecture, S-City, Morioh Town. She was about to start her third year of hig...
67 0 11
Story set in the "JoJo's bizarre adventure" universe in a cyberpunk city. Follow Eden and his clique as they try to take down a powerful organisation...
31.5K 915 16
You had moved on from your early years only now to start working undercover you were always interested in the ways things worked. You had a charm tha...