The Sister~They Missed (The R...

By dareya8

The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for aband... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
2. Back Home
3. Dinner
4. Who Is 'He'?
5. Boutique
6. Wound
More Character Aesthetics
7. The Eldest & The Youngest
8. Dada & Princess
9. Cousins Over Brothers
10. Custard
11. Dev & Ira
12. Sherni
13. Dev's Office
14. Iru
15. Savage Iru
16. History
17. Naive
18. Best Friend
19. Darsh's Sherni
20. Brother-In-Law
21. Partner
22. Fountain
23. God
24. Words
Aadarsh- Special Update
25. Family
26. Kapadia Mansion
27. Project
...
28. Envelope
29. Darsh's Past
30. Darsh's Past-2
31. War
32. Cramp
33. Future
34. Envy
35. Crush
...
36. Papers
37. Princess
38. Storm
39. Facade

1. Custody Annulment

11.6K 407 165
By dareya8

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Do read the author's note in the end.

Author's

There was a knock on the door of an office, "Come in" Spoke Mr. Dev Singh Rathore in his usual cold tone. Today he was working from home for some reason.

"Sir, aapke liye parcel aaya h. Koi papers h" informed his PA.

Dev nodded and motioned for him to keep them on the table though he was a little skeptical about what it could be. He did not order anyone to bring anything.

"Kya h isme?" Dev asked, opening the envelope.

"Ms. Aadhira Singh ne bhijwaye h sir" His eyes widened not only upon hearing the name but also upon seeing the title on the papers. He slammed his hand on the table making his PA look at him scared.

"Kya h ye sab? Abhi Arjun Chauhan ko call kro!" He yelled furiously. His PA sprinted out not before nodding his head.

"Aadhira, ye tune accha nhi kiya" His voice raged as he took in a sharp breath, remembering his youngest.

"Papa, kya hua?" Came his eldest, Aditya Singh Chauhan. Dev passed the papers to him, "Dekho, tumhari behen ne kya kiya h"

Aditya was shocked listening about his sister, he hadn't heard of her for 9 years now. His little sister, his only light in the darkness. He knew what his father did was wrong but he also knew the reason behind it.

"Ye sab..." he trailed off reading the title. "Mama se baat Hui aapki?" Dev shook his head negatively. "Bulaya h Maine Arjun ko. Aata hi hoga wo"

-×-

Time skip:-

Sakshi was a sobbing mess, while Harshil was comforting his mother. "Ma sab thik ho jyega? Kyu chinta Krrr rhi tum ha?"

"Kaisa hoga sab thik Harshil?" Sakshi asked. Harshil didn't say anything but hugged her while Sakshi cried more.

On the other hand,
"Arjun kya h ye sab? Aadhira aisa kyu krrr rhi h?" Dev smashed the papers on the table.

"Jiju baat krta hoon mai, aap chinta mat kijiye. Bacchi h wo, nadani me krrr diya usne aisa." Arjun reassured.

Nandini: Waise bhi kuch khaas pasand nhi krti h wo aap logo ko!

"Aap toh chup hi rhiye mami" Neel snapped at her nasty comment.

"Kya chup rhu ha? Tumhe kya pta meri bacchi ke dil pe kya beeti thi tab jab usss nanhi si Jaan ko tum log chodh gye the"

Tears sprawled Nandini's eyes. Everyone knew her words were true but they were Rathore's, their EGOs were bigger than their own family to them.

Sakshi(crying): Neel, Bhabhi bilkul sahi keh rhi h. Ye sab jo bhi ho rha h, humara hi kiya-dhara h.

Arjun(reassuring): Di aap mat roiye, mai usse call krta hoon. Dekhiyega wo bilkul mann jyegi.

Arjun immediately tried calling Aadhira, but as usual, Aadhira never picked up any call.

Arjun got frustrated: Ye ladki call kyu nhi utha rhi! Jab dekho tab phone silent pe rkhti h.

Laksh scoffed at this, mumbling: VIP personality.

"Tum meri bacchi ka dhyan kaise rkhte ho? Agar tumhe ye bhi nhi pta ki wo h kaha abhi?" Dev glared his way.

Arjun snarled "Aapki bacchi ko call uthane se allergy h agar mai bta du toh. Pure din phone do not disturb pe rehta h uska. Aur haaa mujhe pata h meri Aadhira kaha h!"

He dialed another no.

Phone call:-

A deep male voice was heard. Arjun kept the phone on speaker.

?: hello uncle

Others present in the room frowned, hearing a male voice, except Nandini. She knew who he was.

Arjun: Ha beta, Aadhira tumhare saath h?

?: Ji uncle, phir se phone nhi utha rhi? Abhi phone deta hoon usse.

Another voice was heard but this time a much softer one, immediately specifying that it was Aadhira.

Aadhira: hmm boliye.

Arjun: hmm ki bachi, Kya kohram macha rkha h tune? Jahan bhi h Tu, wahan se direct Rathore mansion aa, Abhi!

Aadhira: Hua kya h?

Arjun: Tu mujhse puch rhi h? Right now, I don't want to listen to anything, just come here, fast!

Aadhira: Aa rhi

And she hung up.

As the call ended, there were different emotions that the Rathore family held after hearing the voice that they had yearned for.

Her voice had changed and was far from the cute and bubbly one that they heard 9 years ago. It was more mature than they expected. They can't even imagine how much she has changed.

"Her voice has changed Bhai!" Parth mentioned to Neel, though he himself sounded unsure of his words.

Neel snickered, "Hogi hi Parth, we haven't seen her for the last 9years. What do you expect?"

"She's coming guys" Arjun repeated her previously said statement. If it were a normal situation then for sure the Rathores must have planned something out for their child's return. After all, she was their princess.

But here the situation stood differently, she had hurt their EGOs pathetically just by the paper she sent them. The Rathores never took it easily.

-×-

After an hour of waiting, the footsteps were heard, and in came Aadhira, well no one dared to stop the Princess. They were given strict orders to let her in when she arrives.

Aditya was the first to notice her presence, he was so ecstatic and startled at the same time just by seeing his little sister, all grown up in front of him. He wanted to hug her to his heart and never let her go but he knew he couldn't. "Princess" was all he spoke.

Harshil and Sakshi too looked up together. Harshil kept an emotionless facade but on the inner side, he was overjoyed to see his sister after years.

Sakshi on the other hand got up not even waiting for Aadhira to enter properly, she embraced her while Aadhira stood astounded by her sudden act. She used her arms to gently push Sakshi away from herself.
Sakshi got the cue and stood two steps away from her daughter, hurt by her action deep down, "I'm sorry baccha"
Aadhira ignored her and moved forward.

Laksh was fuming at her disrespect toward their mother, before he could do anything Aadhira spoke up, "What's it mamashri?"Her voice was mature and stern.

Parth looked to Neel, who also stood taken aback by the things happening in front. He was expecting that cute little girl who always made him smile just by her silly acts. Which always provided the family with a fit of laughter.

Samarth stood with teary eyes looking at his beloved sister, no doubt he missed her the most. His dream of having a little sister, whom he could pamper, came true but remained far from his reach. Sometimes he felt like he was responsible for all this. But deep down he knew, he wasn't. It was the fate that separates them.

Shaurya was just giving a bored look at this dramatic scene in front of him, he wanted to go to his football match but now he was stuck there.

Dev glared at her behaviour, he was really disappointed with her actions. It made him more furious.

It stunned her family, how much did the girl change? By now they had understood that she was no longer the little girl they knew. She has changed. Little did they know that it wasn't for the good.

"Ye kya h, Aadhira?" Arjun pointed towards the papers kept on the table.

It was none other than The Custody Annulment Papers.

"Padh lijiye kya h" Aadhira was in no mood to explain anything. She knew what she was doing was right.

Arjun glared at her, which she brushed off, "Aadhira, kyu krrr rhi ho tum ye sab?"

"17 saal se toh dur rkha hi tha inhone, ab ispe sign krne ke baad. Humesha ke liye ho jaungi" Aadhira said in a sober yet stern tone.

Sakshi sobbed listening to her reply. Only her heart knew how she managed to give away her child. Her blood.

"Simply, you need to sign these papers and I'll be out of your lives forever and ever" She simply said the sentence not understanding the gravity of the hurt she was causing them.

Dev's voice raged hearing this," And what makes you think, I would be signing this?"

"Can I ask you why would you not sign this Mr.Rathore?" She turned her emotionless facade that matched her tone, giving them a full view of her pissed look.

His anger only intensified after not hearing 'Papa' from her mouth.

Dev: Because you are my child, my daughter, and my family and I never give up on it, and from now on you will be living with us.

-×-

Author's Note:- this is the hinglish version of my story, if all want the English version do leave a comment here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 5.6K 53
A woman for whom money and Business is everything, that She plans to destroy her own family. A sister who left her own brother, her Bhai just to prot...
225K 7.8K 55
Aarkriti Goenka ,an innocent Indian girl , Daughter of The Biggest Businessman and Sister of Two World's 2nd Biggest Mafia .Luv her family and Brothe...
115K 9.3K 38
The journey of a family bonded by heart and soul instead of blood! The journey of a boy who was left homeless after the death of his parents. Homeles...