Desirable (mxm)

Por dreammcatcher

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnesse... Mais

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
one; the party
two; heart broken
three; addiction
four; bossy dad
five; in circles
six; first step
seven; trauma
eight; don't touch me
nine; self destruction
ten; unbearable father
eleven; physical connection
twelve; advice
thirteen; friends for life
fourteen; hard questions
fifteen; square one
sixteen; you are beautiful
seventeen; nowhere else to go
eighteen; bonding
nineteen; reject me
twenty; public flirting
twenty-one; bettering myself
twenty-two; humiliated
twenty-three; disgusting
twenty-four; hiding away
twenty-five; i'm here
twenty-six; back on track
twenty-seven; first date
twenty-eight; possessive
twenty-nine; a threat
thirty; dark fears
thirty-one; first climax
thirty-two; new form
thirty-three; save her
thirty-four; scared
thirty-five; i need you
thirty-six; reunion
thirty-seven; intimate moments
thirty-eight; stalker
thirty-nine; distract me
forty-one; he's mine
forty-two; a failure
forty-three; broken trust
forty-four; he's a sexual being
forty-five; accepting his fate
forty-six; you can't have him
forty-seven; dead bond
forty-eight; go and live
forty-nine; i will kill you
fifty; slapped
fifty-one; i'm sorry
fifty-two; love
fifty-three; truth
fifty-four; moving out
fifty-five; my alpha
fifty-six; mark me
fifty-seven; father-in-law
fifty-eight; beast
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters

forty; stepping up

6.5K 353 72
Por dreammcatcher

I've never woken up in Milo's arms before and I'm considering why we've never done it. His arms are wrapped around me as light seeps in through his window and shines brightly on my face. My mate's comforting scent covers me and being in his bed makes my wolf full of joy.

I don't want to pry my eyes open yet because I don't want to lose this moment.

But I feel his lips graze my collarbone, leaving a light kiss. Then to my pulse. I exhale a low groan of satisfaction, a smile worming its way onto my face. Milo clutches me tighter and I snuggle right up against him.

This time Milo leaves an open kiss on my skin. Wet and hot and I shudder. Then unexpectedly, he nips at the sensitive spot and my eyes widen. I brush my hand down the back of his dark hair and adjust my sight.

"What are you doing?" I ask deeply.

Milo removes his face from my neck and peeks up at me with those big blue eyes. I crumble at the sight of him like this. Both of us shirtless, naked at that. Our bodies cling together to clutch onto the warmth of one another.

He offers me a smug smile. "Thinking about where I'm going to mark you."

Oh holy hell. My eyes fall heavy as he returns his head, kissing me all over again.

"That–" I sigh peacefully. "Feels good."

He chuckles against me. "It'll feel even better when I'm plunging my canines into it and claiming you forever."

I shiver again, skin raising in goosebumps. He cups the side of my head and I enjoy the feeling because I know I have to leave soon. My father, Viola and the pack will probably be wondering where I am and I can't run from my problems forever.

Although Milo definitely helped in distracting me.

"You love to tease me," I say deeply, my sleepy voice still evident.

He laughs again and it vibrates my whole body. "True," he whispers and kisses behind my earlobe. "I'm obsessed with you."

My wolf purrs at his words. I'm obsessed with you too.

After a few moments Milo leans up and I wrap my arms around him instead, letting his head fall down onto my shoulder. He tucks himself under my chin and I rotate, my fingers brushing down his back in slow circles.

"How are you feeling today?" He asks.

I nod slowly. "Better," I admit. "But I need to go home at some point and face the problem head on."

Milo hums. "I know. I don't want you to go."

"Me either," I exhale.

We hold each other for another few minutes and I wish we could stay here for the rest of the day but I know I can't. One day. One day when we live together and own a bed together, we can be one.

"But I know you have to," he murmurs before kissing my shoulder.

I chew on my lip. "Keep doing that and I'll never leave."

"So should I–"

"No," I laugh lightly and tug him closer. "As much as I want you to. We'll be here all day."

"Doesn't sound like a bad day to me."

I close my eyes and rest my forehead against his. "Leaving you is the hardest part."

Milo inhales a long breath. "I hate it when we leave each other."

"I'll be back."

"I know."

When I move to get out of bed, Milo doesn't cling onto me. His hands slip from around me as I stand and put on my clothes. I stare down at my mate in his bed as I tug on my t-shirt and roam my eyes over that stunning face and sleep tousled hair.

"I'll see you soon," I nod.

Milo pushes himself up in the bed. "Sure."

I press my knee to the bed and lean over him, cupping his jaw gently and pressing our lips together in a sweet kiss. The second our mouths touch, electricity sparks through me and I whimper as I hold him tighter. Milo's fingers wrapping around my wrist as I kiss him deeply.

When we pull away we stare at each other and I offer him a smile. "Bye, handsome."

His cheeks heat with a soft pink and I run my thumb over the skin. "Bye." He whispers.

I head for the door without looking back because I know if I do, I'll be coming back for another kiss because I cannot stay away from him. But I have duties. As much as Viola stressed her distress to me yesterday, I have to make sure that she's okay. Even if she doesn't want me meddling anymore.

When I reach my pack house, I head inside and physically shine from the thought of being covered in Milo's scent. I don't want to wash, even though I know I should. I head upstairs to my bedroom and flop myself down onto my bed.

Are you home? My father's voice lingers in my mind.

I close my eyes. Yeah.

Meeting with Leon and Imogen in an hour. Is that okay with you?

Sure.

Then I'll definitely have to shower to rid Milo's scent off me before he starts asking questions that I don't want to answer.

After I'm freshly showered and in new clothes, I stand at my window and glance outside. My wolf is itching for a run but I have to see what Leon and my father want in their meeting with Imogen and me.

A knock at my bedroom door draws me away from my thoughts and I turn around to see Viola emerge. Before either of us can say anything a waft of a familiar scent washes through my nose and I grimace immediately.

Her scent is off. Mixed with something that doesn't fill me with joy.

"You went to see him?" I ask quietly.

Viola's hands clench together in front of her as she shuts the door behind me. After a few moments she nods and I stare at her in disbelief. "He came back this morning." She whispers.

I can't take my eyes off her but when I do, I check her body for any signs of damage or injuries. If he put his fucking hands on her. My wolf growls deeply inside me.

"What happened?" I ask, walking towards her. "Did he hurt you?"

She shakes her head instantly but she can't meet my eyes. Like she's guilty of something. My arms fold over my chest as I analyse her face once more. "No," she murmurs. "We talked. Kept our distance."

"Alone?"

"Imogen came with me," she sighs.

I take down a breath of relief. At least she's not as naive as I thought. Imogen would have ripped the man to shreds for trying but I'm still not happy with her decision. I have to keep telling myself that it's not my life. I can't control her. All I can do is try to protect her.

"I can smell him on you," I comment.

"I didn't touch him," her dark eyes find mine instantly. As if she's begging me to believe her in case I flip out. Something bubbles inside me but I'm too exhausted to even let the emotion show. She's an adult. "We talked and that's it."

A hum falls from my lips. "And what happened?"

Viola shrugs helplessly. "Not a lot."

"No?"

She shakes her head. "Said that I should give him a chance. That he didn't mean to hurt me. He would never purposely hurt me." Then her eyes clench shut as if the memories of her encounter are too painful. "He kept saying that I'm his and he's not going to go away until he gets what he wants."

Something sinks in my stomach and it makes me feel sick. "He sounds crazy."

"Because he wants me," she breathes out.

My eyebrows raise. "Wants you? You two don't even know each other, Vi."

"Not yet."

"You're going to give him a chance?"

She exhales a breath that turns into a cold laugh. "Or I suffer being alone and sad for the rest of my life?"

I bite down on my lip to stop myself from saying something that I'll regret. "What did Imogen say about it?"

"She was surprised by the encounter," Viola nods encouragingly. "He showed a different side."

"And you like him?"

She presses her fingers into her eyes. "I don't know. But he seemed sincere and I know you want me to be careful and I am. That's why I asked Imogen to come with me because I didn't want to chance anything. He said everything during the attack was heightened, he lost a lot of his family and friends."

"He was trying to attack us, Viola. They came onto our land."

Her shoulders sink. "I know."

"How do you know that you can trust him?"

"I don't," she whispers.

I stare at her as she wraps her arms around herself. This situation is a lot messier than I first anticipated. He might be sincere with how he feels but how could she ever trust him when he tried to take our land and kill us all?

"I'm sorry about yesterday," she murmurs when I don't say anything. "I was upset."

"I'm sorry too. I'd never rub mine and Milo's relationship in your face."

Her eyes flutter shut. "I know. I was jealous and I–"

"Are you actually happy for me, Vi?"

"What?" The word fumbles from her lips. "Of course I am, Nate. I want you to be happy. I'm glad that you're happy. It's just hard to see sometimes when my future is so uncertain."

I release a sigh and walk towards her, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and trying my hardest not to inhale her mate's scent. "I'm sorry you're going through this."

"Me too," she murmurs into my chest.

"We can sort something out."

"What do you mean?" She peeks her eyes up at me.

I chew on my lip for a second, my eyes floating to the wall. "I don't know, we bring him in and secure him with guards and wolves. We get him to tell us the truth and we'll see if what he's saying is legit. If he truly does want to get to know you, strengthen the bond then we need to see that he's telling the truth."

"You'd do that?"

"Yeah," I nod. "That way all of our minds will be at rest. See what his intentions are and make sure that there are always wolves on standby in case anything goes down. Protect ourselves, our pack. Only if he wants to co-operate. Prove that he'll do this if he wants a relationship with you."

Viola pulls away from me. "Do you think it'll work?"

"If he's as serious as he says he is, he'll have to endure it for the sake of your bond and what you could have together."

"Thank you," she offers me a smile. "It's better to be safe than sorry."

I hum in agreement. "Exactly." My eyes float to the clock on the wall. "I've got to see dad and Leon in his office."

"Okay, movie later?" She says as I move past her.

"Of course," I offer a smile before I leave and head downstairs.

When I enter Leon's office, my father and Imogen are already there. I greet them and sit down in the middle, Leon resting his arms on his desk as he smiles. "What's going on?"

"I'm going to be stepping down next month," Leon wheezes and I see the way Imogen's eyes glitter with concern.

"Okay," I nod. "Then what?"

Leon looks to my father. "We need to know if you will step up to be Alpha, Nate."

I hold my breath for a moment. The last few weeks have confirmed to me that I can do this, that I can take on being the Alpha. During the attack, Imogen and I planned the perfect system to protect our land.

My back extends and I sit up straighter in the chair. I nod confidently. "I will," I say proudly. "With Imogen as my Beta. As long as she wants to but we come as a package deal. I won't do it without her."

Imogen turns to me and offers me a grateful smile. "I do." She nods.

Leon nods. "Very well, your wish is granted."

"Really?" I say in disbelief.

"Yes," he says before coughing. "We saw what you did before, during and after the attack. The pack needs a young pair like you, we all need a pair like you. I know you'll both thrive together and I trust you with the safety of all of us."

Five months ago I wouldn't have trusted myself. But I've proved time and time again that I can. Despite my insecurities. I can do it. I will do it.

I glance at my father who is already staring at me. "You're happy with it too?" I ask.

He agrees after a few moments. "If it makes you happy, if it feels right. Then yes. I am not one to make any judgement when I know the pack will be in safe hands."

A wave of pride washes over my chest and I never thought those words would leave his mouth. I know he wanted me to become Alpha to carry on the title of our family but this feels different. I'm doing it for other reasons than to please him.

I'm doing it because I want to challenge myself. Because I am capable of being Alpha.

My head turns to Imogen who is beaming at me. I lean over to grip her hand and then I stand up, both of us embracing one another into a hug. "We're going to make the best team," she murmurs in my ear.

"We already do."

Read the full completed book and bonus chapters over on Ream and Patreon!

www.reamstories.com/savannaroseauthor
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Awwww man Milo and Nate waking up together is so damn cute I can't cope🥹❤️

Also Viola meeting her mate. I'm glad they're working through something together and Nate is trying to be more understanding.

Nate and Imogen leading together? I AM SO HERE FOR IT🫶🤩

What did you guys think of this chapter? Thank you for all the votes and comments on the last chapter!✨✨✨

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day!

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Ream: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

936K 42.4K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
360K 16K 32
Wren Arroyo's wolf was broken. Born without a complete sense of smell, Wren knew he would never have that magical moment when true mates smell each o...
1.6M 80.9K 68
Max doesn't do ''flings'', he doesn't do messy and he doesn't like drama. He likes his guests to use coasters and take their shoes off at the door. A...
134K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...