kim jong un x zyra

נכתב על ידי lauhfs

zyra single kim jong un single belum siap עוד

love at first sight ❤️‍🩹💦

12 1 1
נכתב על ידי lauhfs

first zyra visit north korea 🇰🇵 alone then stumble across a nice statue. she wants to take a pic next to the statue which SHE DID but little does she know one of the rules in north korea is.. tourists are not allowed to take pic with statues. then kim jong un CAUGHT zyra then the clueless zyra was lowkey shocked like "is thar kim???? hes so attractive ahh~~"
then kim jong un drag zyra by her pubes and zyra was really clueless at the moment but she kinda liked it... 🔥🔥

* at the kim jong un    castle *
*kim jong un throws zyra across the room*
"ouch... please... forgive me..!!" - zyra
"dyk the punishment for not listening to daddy's country rule? youre getting death punsihment.."
"n-no ... pease i have a family..."
then zyra gets up and attempted to fight back by kicking his chest.
"take this telo!!!!"
*kim jong un catches zyras feet then proceed to pin her against the wall*
"ure naughty.. and disrespectful."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

927K 55.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
188K 14.7K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
426K 12.8K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...