Strings of Healing♡;

By 0Lilywrites0

Lilac Vixen, a young girl battling with suicidal thoughts and self harm, finds herself immersed in the realm... More

Shopping (1)
1st Day (2)
Cafeteria ( 3)
Again (4)
I like you, do you ? (5)
I guess so (6)
The blue dress (7)
Date and cat (8)
I'll (9)
Luna (10)
What I did (11)
Enzo (12)
Blood and tears (13)
Lilac (14)
Scott (15)
The Exam (16)
Dinner (17)
Event (19)
Art competition (20)
Visit to hometown (21)
The truth (22)

The date (18)

6 2 2
By 0Lilywrites0

"No Diana I can't wear that", I said as I stared at the black dress Diana was holding in her hand. We agreed to come at the Frost mall and choose an outfit, appropriate outfit. "Yes you can, you'll look amazing and Scott will love it too", Diana exclaimed in excitement.

After a huge argument I agreed with her and got the black dress. It looked good but not what I would usually wear. Diana knows more about fashion anyways.

We were on our way home after shopping and I felt so---- so grateful. People around me have changed me in a good way. Scott, his friends, Diana,Luna, Nic----Oh my god is that a kid in the middle of the road. If we don't stop here the kid is done for. "Oh god, what did you just do Diana. Do you wanna kill us by driving like that. You almost hit the kid"

"I am sorry. Chill Lilac it was not that bad. I am driving at low speed"

" this is a busy road smart head , he can have bad injuries and maybe you'll get arrested and never see the sun again or maybe__ maybe I am overthinking", I got out from the car to check up on the kid. He didn't get injured but it is true that Diana drives wild, so does Scott.

"See he is chill and you're the one freaking out like I've just killed your family"

I stared at her not believing that she just said that," my family Diana that's what you come up with?". I almost cried on the thought of it but Diana pulled me into a hug.

I saw the crowds gathering and heard her say,"I am so sorry I got out of my mind. I assure you it was not my intention Lilac. I will jump off a bridge before saying that again please please forgive me."

I told her to get in the car and we can talk later. She did and we reached home safely.

We reached our apartments and I found Luna sitting on a cute cat bed I got her. I smiled at Luna, she's adorable.

I got ready in my dress which I think looks disaster on me but Diana likes it. She came over with her whole bag of makeup and started experimenting on my face. There was a silence in the air between us, occassionally filled by Luna's meow.

"You look awesome", Diana said after her makeup was done. I couldn't disagree with her. I looked like myself but better. The dark circles were barely visible, my eyes seemed a little big, my lips were pink and glossy. "Thanks", I replied. Something in me didn't wanted to talk to her but I didn't wanted to make her sad too. She said,"You know I love you right". I nodded.

__________

A call from Scott. He's here to pick me up. I hope I look good.

-----our girl----

I grabbed my purse and ran a hand through my hair to ensure I looked presentable. I went downstairs and on the road, I could see his shiny car. He was standing there with a bouquet of roses in his hand. They looked beautiful from afar. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He looked like the prince he was.

---- Scott Wilcox ----

He handed me the flowers and said," beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady. You look gorgeous". I took the flowers and I felt so happy from the inside. I was lacking this. A part of me is healed. "Thank you gentleman, looks like we're matching". He opened the door for me and I sad on the passenger's seat. He closed the door lightly and walked over to the other side.

He put on some old romantic song and started driving as he hummed to the song. He looked so admirable driving his car and his voice is also of a kind to get lost into. "So, where are we headed?", I asked out of curiosity. He kept his eyes on the road and said," To the art museum". I didn't knew there was an art museum here.

We talked about everything under the sun and he told me more about his interest in art. I can't believe a guy like him loves art. He draws too. I wonder what kind of drawings he makes. I was thinking stuff to myself when he pulled over infront of a grand museum. Liowe Museum of Arts. What kind of name is that.

Scott got out of his driving seat, came to my side, opened the door and offered me his hand. What in the romance novel is this . Too much gentleman vibes. I held his hand and got out. The trees were changing colour and few leaves had started to fall. The view here was amazing, so beautiful that for the first time in 18 years I felt alive and not just existing.

I turned around and I wanted to tell him word by word how I felt but the words which came out were," Scott, thank you. I really really appreciate it".

To which he smiled and said,"anything for you butterfly now let's head inside. Shall we". "Sure", I replied.

We walked in and this place was heavenly. Not a single hint of dust. Scott started showing me around at the museum and I have to say art is definitely not my thing to understand but seeing him talk so passionately about something makes me wanna agree to everything he says. Am I falling for him? I think I am, I don't know. Everything seems so perfect, almost too perfect to be true.

We saw a lot of things there but one painting had my mind. Life. I will try not to think about it much but it was kind of odd; a mysterious type of odd.

---

We later went to get food together. This hotel was so luxury, if I accidentally broke a plate I would be found working here my entire life until someone pays for it of course.

Scott gently pulled the chair for me and I couldn't help but notice how perfect he is. He noticed me staring so he smiled and I blushed. Even more perfect.

He ordered for me. The silence was getting awkward so I asked him,"so what do you do for weekends?"

He replied and asked me the same thing,"I go out, attend events, sometimes I paint or maybe just eat and sleep. What about you? What do you like to do on weekends?". I suddenly forgot everything I do on weekends most probably because I don't do anything. Am I that boring? Come on Lilac one thing you do on weekends. I thought hard and said the first thing in my mind,"I take pictures, uhmm pictures of anything under the sun if that makes sense"

He laughed at my dumb reply and we started talking. The food arrived and it was delicious. Scott insisted on paying for it and I agreed knowing very well that I can't afford it. "Thanks for the meal", I said showing appreciation for his efforts but he simply smiled and said,"We can come here anytime, just call me whenever you feel like it."

I don't know what came in my mind and I said,"I promise to take you on a date someday Scott". He took my hand leaned towards me and said,"I'll be waiting". His voice so teasing, it gave me butterflies. I controlled my stupid thoughts for some time and just talked.

-----

He stopped his vehicle infront of my apartment building. He walked over to my side, opened the door for me and held out his hand. I took it and got out of the car and when I stood up our lips almost touched. Our faces were so close I could feel his breath. His blue eyes stared back at me and I wished this moment could last forever but ofcourse some passer by had to yell,"get a room!!". Uhhh my bad luck.

We both laughed it away and Scott walked me to my door. I was about to head in after saying goodbye to him when we pulled me close, looked into my eyes and said,"I've been wanting to ask this Li"

"ask what?", I spoke gently. He looked at my lips and my eyes again and said,"Lilac may I ?". Kiss? Omg he wants to kiss?? What do I even how do I even reply oh I can't think straight. Just deny or agree Lilac quick think fast.

His grip on me loosened as I was taking long to reply and I could see the hurt look on a face. If I don't reply now he'll just go and I and I---

"yes you may"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me a lot of time and I apologise for it. New chapters will be released more often from now on (hopefully)

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter of  Strings of healing

I also apologise for the grammatical errors.

Stay tuned for the college event!!

Thanks for reading  <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.2K 46
Brooklyn Scott, High School outsider, and little miss bookworm. An abusive father, unquestioning reason why he hates her so much, and an opening seni...
73.6K 3.4K 48
He struggles with touch. She struggles with trust. How could these two, afraid of necessities of love, ever come to need each other? * * * Ulyssa...
5.7K 258 23
𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬... follow the heartwarming journey of Allisa, a resilient 19-year-old girl, as she...
1.5M 31.9K 58
Ethan Knight is living his life just as he imagined it. Being the captain of the basketball team, he has to make sure they win this year's championsh...