Rainbow in the Night Sky: A H...

By California__Rose__14

"I promise I'll protect you," He whispered with tears in his eyes. "I'll never stop protecting you, so please... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Sequel

Chapter Twelve

34 1 0
By California__Rose__14

   The next morning I woke up seeing Ryu still sleeping next to me with his arm drapped over my waist, causing me to smile. Reaching up gently brushing strands of hair from his face, while taking is his features. "Stop being so cute," He chuckled while looking at me. "I thought you were asleep," I whispered, a small smile forming on my lips. "Want me to take you home today?" He questioned while brushing hair from my face. "Can I stay with you longer?" I questioned with puppy eyes. "You can stay as long as you want," He whispered placing a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you," I muttered while giving a small smile. "Let's get up before someone burst in here," He chuckled getting up, causing me to whine a little. "Don't be all cute around the others, just save that for me," He spoke flashing me a smirk. "Okay," I replied with a small smile. Watching him as he pulled out some clothes taking them into the bathroom, before turning back to look at me. "I'm going to shower, care to join me?" He questioned with a playful smirk. Nodding and smiling I got up quickly going towards him, causing him to chuckle a bit. "What am I going to wear though?" I questioned softly. "My clothes of course," He mused, dipping his head down giving me a soft kiss. Smiling into the kiss while I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer by the waist. "Let's shower," He whispered resting his forehead against mine. "Okay," I whispered back while looking up at him through my eyelashes.

   With a small smile he pulled me along with him as he placed his clothes on the counter, before starting the shower. Turning to me pulling me close as his hands slipped under robe pushing it off my shoulders, watching it fall to the floor. "Mmm beautiful and marked by me," He rasped dragging his eyes over my body. "I like being marked by you," I mused while pushing his robe off of him. Smirking as his eyes grew playful while he pulled me into the shower with him. "I can mark you more if you'd like," He teased placing a kiss on my neck. "Mmmm I'd like that," I whispered in his ear. Chuckling he placed more kisses on my neck that slowly turned into gentle nipping and sucking, causing soft moans to escape me. Pulling away he rested his forehead against mine eyes still clothes as he let out a breath. "We'll continue this later," He whispered, looking into my eyes. "Okay," I whispered back placing a quick kiss on his lips. Slowly we helped wash each other, giving slow kisses as we did so.

  "Hey Ryu breakfast is-" 9 spoke walking into the bathroom, stopping in his tracks looking at me. "Get out!" Ryu snapped using his body to cover mine. "Shit sorry," 9 spoke quickly leaving. "I'll kill him," Ryu seethed glaring where 9 had just stood. "Don't he didn't know I was here," I spoke making him look at me. "Fine," He agreed, before turning off the water. Quickly wrapping a towel around me before grabbing his own. "I need to get you dried off and dressed before someone else comes in," He spoke quickly drying me off. He put his shirt on me as a shout came into the room. "There's clothes out here for Kumi," Sarah shouted from the bedroom door. While I buttoned up the shirt that hung on me, Ryu walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist as he collected the clothes. "Here's some pants and new things," He spoke handing them to me. Smiling I quickly put on the new undergarments, before slipping the black high-waisted cargo pants over my legs. Grabbing the towel from the hook going over to Ryu gently drying his hair, smiling he placed a kiss on my forehead before stepping into his boxers, and black wide legged pants. "We'll clean up later," He spoke taking the towel from me, dropping it on the floor. Grabbing my hand pulling me into the bedroom sitting me on the bed, before he went to grab another shirt. Smiling I looked down at the floor playing with my hands, looking up once I saw a pair of feet in front of me. "May I?" Ryu questioned holding up a hair brush. "Yeah," I spoke with a small smile. Gently he brushed out my hair sweeping it to one side, before doing the same to his. "Let's go eat breakfast," He whispered pulling me with him.

  Nodding we slowly jogged down the stairs and into the dining room where the others sat eating. "Good morning," I spoke flashing a smile. "Good morning," The others murmered while looking at me. Ryu pulled out a chair pointing for me to sit, earning a nod from me. "Thank you," I whispered while taking me seat, while he took his beside me. Grabbing my plate Ryu filled it with different foods, giving it back to me before filling his own. "Eat darling, you need your strength and energy," Ryu whispered to me. Giving a small nod slowly starting to eat while the others stared at us with smirks. "What?" I questioned confused. "You had fun," Ice mused with a raised brow. "Lot's of it," Jesse added while rubbing his neck. Feeling my face heat up as I quickly focused back on my food. "Leave her alone," Ryu warned causing quiet chuckles to be heard. "Ryu it's okay, the dumbasses are just having fun," I spoke placing my hand on his leg under the table. Slowly we all finished eating leaving everything on the table, before heading to the living room. "Here," Sarah spoke handing me my bag.  "You left it at the club your phone was going crazy," She added. "Thank you," I spoke taking it pulling out my phone. Seeing 50+ messages from Chiharu, Shibaman, Daichi, Cobra-san, and Rocky-san, plus 20+ missed calls from Aniki, Seki, and Furuya. "Excuse me," I sighed going outside.

  Clicking on Aniki's contact hearing it ring a few times before going to voicemail. "Aniki I'm okay, I'll be home tomorrow," I spoke before hanging up. Getting ready to call Seki when Shibaman's name popped up. "Moshimoshi?" I answered. "Kumi..." He whispered sounding in pain. "Shibaman what's wrong?" I questioned. "Daichi and I were attacked going home last night," He whispered. "Where are you? Who attacked you?" I questioned feeling my body grow tense. "Minami, the Kanehira brothers, and someone else. We're in the hospital," He spoke. "Tsuji wasn't with you?" I questioned. "He went home with Momo after Todoroki beat him," He spoke. "I'll handle the attack, rest up," I spoke quickly hanging up and turning off my phone. Going back inside running up the stairs and into Ryu's room grabbing a black hoodie. Quickly taking up the white shirt before putting the hoodie on along with a pair of black gloves I noiced. Running back down the stairs grabbing Pearl's bandana from his head tying it around my face. "Darling whats wrong?" Ryu questioned while standing next to me. "It's time I give into my dark side and give these fuckers a taste of their own medicine," I huffed as my blood started to boil. "You can't fight yet," Ryu reminded. "And I can't sit and do nothing when my friends are in the hospital after being attacked last night," I retorted. "I'll just make a statement and stay out of prison," I added while slipping into a pair of black combat boots. Taking my phone smashing it on the ground whiel grabbing the metal baseball bat by the door. "I'll get a new one," I huffed before leaving.

   Running down the streets quickly towards Hope Hill with one thing on my mind, revenge. Once there I took a deep breath before walking into the courtyard. "Minami! Kanehira!" I screamed causing everything to fall silent. Watching as they walked out with smug looks glaring at me. Smiling I ran at them while laughing, jumping up swinging my bat into the side of Hideto's head, causing him to fall. "You bitch!" Yuuto sneered stalking towards me. "Time to play," I chuckled while swinging my bat into his ribs, while spinning elbowing him in his nose. "Is that all you got?" I taunted watching him stumble about. Glancing to the side as Minami charged me, causing me to swing the bat hitting him in the ribs. Quickly moving the bat to his throat as I pulled him back against me, causing him to struggle to breath. Glaring at Yuuto with a playgul smirk while he glared at me, while Minami stopped struggling falling limp against me. Smirking I let him drop while readying myself. "Don't worry he's not dead, yet," I chuckled. "Batter up," I spoke pointig the bat at Yuuto. "I'll kill you," He seethed charging at me. "You can try," I spat while running at him. Jumping up slamming the bat down on his head, causing him to drop blood trickling from his head. "Who was the other fucker that attacked Shibaman and Daichi?" I shouted looking at everyone who had gathered. "I did," A tall buff guy spoke stepping forward. "Shit," I mumbled seeing that crazy look in his eyes. "Let's tango," He spoke running towards me. Letting out a battle cry as I ran towards him swinging the bat. My eyes widened as he grabbed the bat ripping it from my hands while punching me in the ribs. "That tickled," I chuckled kicking his leg out from him. Quickly bringing my knee up kneeing him in the nose as he feel. Snatching my bat from the ground swinging it into the back of his head, watching him fall limp. "Anyone else?" I questioned looking around. When no one stepped forward I took my leave.

  Walking down the street quickly getting to my place going in through the back. Jogging up stairs into my apartment pulling out a small bag, throwing some clothes into it, setting it to the side. Quickly packing up anything Tsuji gave me putting it to the side as well. Pulling out my laptop quickly sending a email to a realtor I know about houses close to Funk Jungle I could see, before quickly sendingn an email to a leasing agent I knew about a space for my shop not far from the houses I'd be looking at. Once done I put my laptop in my bag of clothes, throwing it over my shoulder while grabbing the other bag before jogging downstairs. Putting the bag of Tsuji's things out front before leaving out the back. Quickly making my way back towards the house with a smile on my face. "I'm back," I called into the house while slipping the boots off, before the bandana and gloves. Walking in seeing everyone still in the living room staring at me as I entered. "You got the bat bloody," Ice pointed out while taking it from me. "Sorry, I hit them harder than I meant to," I spoke flashing a smile, tossing the bandana and gloves onto the coffee table. "You should rest darling," Ryu spoke pointing to the spot next to him on the couch. Nodding I sat next to him placing my bag at my feet while leaning against him. Letting out a breath he wrapped his arm around me causing me to wince slightly. "Are you okay darling?" He questioned while moving his arm away slightly.

   "Yeah just sore," I spoke with a small smile. "Let me see," He spoke while eyeing me. Nodding I stood up lifting the hoodie so he could see my ribs. Gently he ran his fingers over the nasty bruise that had formed examining it, while the others grimmiced. "See it's just a bruise," I spoke. Ryu sighed tugging the hoodie down while grabbing my hand pulling me with him upstairs along with my bag. Once in his room he sat me on the bed tossing my bag to the side, while he pulled the hoodie off of me. Placing a gentle kiss on my forehead before he grabbed one of his shirts placing it on me. "No more fighting for at least a week. You just got out of the hospital, you need more rest darling. I don't want you back in there," He spoke while buttoning up the shirt that hung on me. "I won't actively seek out a fight, but if one finds me, I'm not running from it either. Anyways once I move, I plan to start training again and everything," I stated softly.  "Move? You're moving?" He questioned while staring at me confused. I'm going to move closer to Funk Jungle and opening my shop not far from my new house. I'll be leaving Oya as well, granted I'll stay in contact with them and Hoodlum Squad cause they're my friends and family. I'll probably cut ties with the rest of S.W.O.R.D though," I spoke with a bright smile. "Are you sure? I mean that's a big move," He spoke giving a look of concern. "I'm sure I want to be closer to Might Warriors, closer to you," I spoke while looking at him. "I'll help you move then and get things set up," He spoke flashing a small smile. "Thank you," I spoke giving a nod and small smile. "Now lay down and rest. I'll bring lunch up to you in a bit," He whispered placing a kiss on my forehead. Nodding I laid in bed getting comfy, closing my eyes as Ryu silently left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 663 59
"Jay can you promise me something" He paused the tv and nodded as he turned to me "Anything princess" I smiled softly and sat up "Can you promise to...
429 27 19
"Are you going to leave me too?" She whispered looking into the eyes of her lover. "I'd never leave you," He whispered back while placing a kiss on h...
32.6K 1.6K 25
❝ In the back of my mind You died And I didn't even cry No, not a single tear And I'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive.❞ ...
100K 2.2K 30
My life changed when I met him... He was the only one who would protect me, love me and struggle over me... [Side Note] I already wrote this before i...