Change Locations: The Re-Up

By ninetiesfanatic

MUST READ Change Locations BEFORE THIS BOOK. Months have passed since Xion and Mylachi's breakup. Will they... More

nulla.
I.
II.
III.
IIII.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
VIIII.
X.
XII.
XIII.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
Change Locations 3: Money, Power, Respect
XIX.
XX.
XX (2)
XXI.
XXII.
Change Locations 3: Money, Power, Respect

XI.

2.4K 153 94
By ninetiesfanatic

100 votes and 50+ comments. Last chapter, please read and vote! I'll stop the story right here. 😭🤷🏽‍♀️ I never cared, word to G Herbo.

I decided to update because it's Christmas. I feel like giving. 💙

May 21st, 2024 | 9:43 PM | Mylachi and Xion's house
Alexandria, VA.

Xion woke up alone and confused. Sitting up, he read Mylachi's reply to his message from earlier in the day. She still wasn't home, making him toss the cover off his body and sit up completely. Settling his feet onto the floor, he shot her a text asking where she was at. Even though he had her location now, he didn't feel the need to check it unless he wanted to. Mylachi often told him the truth about her whereabouts.

Rubbing his neck, he shot her another text, seeing bubbles pop up, he smirked at her response to his provocative message. Their date going great last week had her getting out more and his life was still moving at his pace which he loved.

After the sex they had a few days ago, they had a session come up and talked about her shooting in depth. Piece by piece, down to remembering footsteps. It was an emotional and heartfelt session but the couple got over it and vowed to keep growing. Their sessions together were now just an option, the two still going on to do their own separate sessions. There was still more healing to do but it was baby steps.

Aside from Xion's legal troubles, therapy and catching up with his baby physically, his relationships was good, with everybody. While Mylachi occupied herself, slowly creating a routine that was safe for right now, he was spending more time with his brothers. Mylachi just took her outside way more serious than he did, but he understood why. While he didn't have to (but wanted to), she was forced to stay in. He knew it was disappointing knowing how busy she was on the regular.

Locking his phone, he stood up and made his way to the bathroom. Her store had been her priority over Zoom. Her mom checked in on the 1st store in person, and Mylachi was currently taking cash-less payments until she returned to count profit herself. Plus, her store having cameras and actual purchases with their card information, it would be hard to do chargebacks. His lady was a hustla and bout her money no matter what, it made him feel good that she knew how to maintain profit. They would be forever wealthy with her mindset.

Mylachi's second store got checked on the regular by Xyla and Tavon when he was free since they were the closest to her store. Mylachi and Xion kept up with it, he even seen the work done in person and it looked fine. Now Mylachi had to just fill it in.

Designing the store to have the same black and grey color scheme but look different was a task but she was figuring things out. His lady was too fly to not figure it out.

Brushing his teeth, he opted on no night shower until he was done with his lady. He would order them food while they shower, so by time they were ready to wind down, their food was to be ready, fresh and still hot. Deciding to order Domino's, he locked his phone and sparked the blunt he seen in the ashtray.

As smoke clouded his vision, he turned to his nightstand and pulled it open. Seeing a rolled blunt, he pulled it out and put it in the ashtray. Xion smoked so much, it blew his lady's mind. But he still tasted so good and smelled nothing like weed. He knew that was what made her go crazy for real. Everything was just real right with him, but the hygiene for sure had to top it off. Mylachi just didn't play that shit at all. She hated one dirty dish in the sink and Xion learned to adjust to her. It was better though, as it caused for less clean up through the day or weeks.

"Did you shower daddy?"

"Mm Mm," he shook his head looking over at her. "Come on, we can shower together. I ordered some food."

Mylachi began to strip and he watched her. "You such a freak, I love that shit. Keep me on my toes."

"I'm supposed to." She shrugged. "Keeps things fresh and consistent."

"It does." He agreed. "You just too damn wild but I fuck with it."

"Whatever," she crawled on the bed and laid down putting her leg up. Xion ashed the blunt and laid down next to her, his hand creeping up her thigh to cuff the back of her knee. "How was your day?" She looked back at him, biting her lip at him. Reaching in between their bodies, she grabbed his shaft making him groan as he looked her face up and down with lust.

"My day was lonely without you. ." He started off as she teased her entrance. Pushing him in and taking him out repeatedly.

"Okay, but how was it?" Mylachi asked again, but this time much softer.

"Me and Honey chilled, we jogged. We ran without yo slow ass making us walk the neighborhood and shit. . I smoked, slept, handled some deliveries for inventory in supporting businesses and shit like that. Checked my bank account overseas. My credit is up even higher today mami, I'm happy about that. . You finna give me some of that. . Wet ass pussy, I'm ready." He looked down, before biting his lip. "Let me in."

"You not gon ask how my day was?"

"That's what the shower was for mami, I just ain't wanna be rude," he pushed his hips making her move her hand. "You know I care about your day, baby, always," he cradled her thick leg in his arm, lifting it up more. "Fuck, mami, this pussy so good," he moaned as he laid his head on hers, his lips by her ear. Mylachi moans expanded in sound as she grabbed onto his arm.

"Mm. . Daddy, yes, please keep. . Keep it right there, please keep it right there. Fuck me. ." She whined feeling his kisses land on her neck. "I love you."

"I love you. I love yo body mami," he leaned back and looked down. Holding her leg up with his left hand, he smacked her ass feeling her clench around him. As much as she swore they hurt, she loved receiving them. She would tell him to smack her ass all night if she could.

"Do it again, daddy." Freak ass. "Yes, daddy. . I love when you listen."

"Yeah?" He pushed his hand under her and down to rub her clit. "Arch that back some more and throw it back." Mylachi did as he said, and he smacked her ass again. "I love when yo ass listen."

It didn't take long for the couple to come a climax and hold each other a bit. Xion rubbed Mylachi's body as she caught her breath. "We have to shower, Mami."

"Carry me?" Xion pulled out of her and got off the bed. Reaching over, he picked her up and they took a shower together. Handling their post-shower hygiene, Xion could hear his phone ring.

"That's the pizza."

"Yes! I was craving some like two days ago."

"Mm." Xion looked back at her as he grabbed his phone and answered. Notifying them that he was coming, he pulled some sweats on and a tank top. Going to retrieve the food, he brought it up stairs seeing Mylachi had began to fix the bed up some.

"We can change the sheets tomorrow, it's time to wash clothes and everything anyway."

"You always wanna do something, sit down." Xion sucked his teeth. Ever since their date, she had just been running around and Xion didn't know how to feel about it. He wanted to lay in bed all day with her and just sleep. He was tired but Mylachi was always on the move, he got rest but not enough especially with her first few weeks of healing. He was tryna catch up on sleep.

"I sat down for six weeks, what you mean?" Mylachi opened the pizza box and looked around. "Xion. ."

"Look, they right here," he showed her two Dixon plates. "You was ready to start as if I don't know you by now, here." He passed her one plate and she set her plate up to her liking. "Damn mami. . You gon eat all that?"

"I barely ate all day, I only had breakfast this morning and that was it. . I'm not pregnant or anything."

"You love throwing that out there." Xion scuffed. "I know you better than you know yourself, I knew that already. . You on that stupid ass shot anyway." He mugged her before grabbing his own slice and sitting down. "Turn the TV on."

Mylachi reached for the remote and turned the TV on. The couple had finally gotten around to watch the canceled Apple TV series, Swagger. It was a show following a talented basketball player, Jace Carson and how he navigated through life, and the lessons he was learning along the way of trying to become a basketball star. A legend perhaps. It was loosely based on NBA Basketball Player, Kevin Durant.

They had just started season two and afterwards, Mylachi wanted to watch The Vampire Diaries. Xion wanted to finish Supernatural. Ultimately they would figure it out.

"You was so busy washing up, I ain't get a chance to ask about your day, mami."

"My day was busy. I checked on my second store. The installation and inspection was right. I'm happy about all the fixes and everything. . I just. . I'm tryna come up with a design for my store, you know I don't wanna stray away completely from what my first store is just because it's smaller, you know? I want my store to stand out and still be a space for my girls to be comfortable and ponder if they have too because no one ever leave without getting something else or something different when they in my store."

"You be watching the activity through that bitch?" He blew a breath. "It be crazy, yo store be empty for that one hour break. . That's when I come drop some flowers off or I wait until I know you closing, cause what the fuck. That hoe be busy. If they ain't in there, they picking up."

"Yes, Xion, I've been ordering so much inventory, I had to hire more workers. Warehouse workers with experience, I start them at eighteen fifty. It can go up after the ninety days, then after six months, then a year at because it's honestly time for raises. And they barely moving heavy for real, the hair is right there, it's chairs, everything is separated and set up nicely, like my employees are straight, my business is good. . I'm just. . That store daddy. . I'm hungry for it to work out too, you know?"

Xion nodded at her. He was so happy to hear her getting back to herself. It warmed his heart. Even if it was just her business, it was still a big step even still.

"Did you see the store in person yet?"

Mylachi shook her head no. "No. . I'm still not ready, that's gonna. . Take a while but my priorities. . My family, my bag, that comes before anything. Me not being there don't stop anything."

"I know that's right mami." He looked over at her. "Hearing you talk business makes me happy. Hearing you get back to you makes me happy. That's what I wanted."

"We growing right? Room for growth. Room for healing."

"You right. You stronger that what you think. So strong, and I know you probably don't like hearing that but that's a good thing mami."

"Yeah?" She pouted making him nod, "so why you always say I'm spoiled? And a brat?"

"Because you are. . Look at you, why you pouting?" He chuckled.

"Because. . You're so good to me."

"Stubborn ass Libra in love is a sight to see ain't it?"

"I know the crybaby Cancer isn't talking?" Mylachi frowned her face up. That was the woman he knew. That right there. She was so feisty, but full of love. Just had to draw it out of her. With him, it was like a magnet and he knew why. Libras in love often viewed themselves as weak but if in love correctly, they wanted it more and more in anyway they could receive it and they definitely knew how to reciprocate it well. Balance was what they brought. They mirrored their partner when they're comfortable with you in every aspect.

Xion say he was in tune but Mylachi was in tune first. The minute she looked at him and they made eye contact, she felt like she could calculate every part of the man had her let her in and she could. He knew she could. He wanted her to.

"Word?" He laughed. "How you figure?"

"By how you act when we not touching."

"It's a routine, I hate not having a routine." He shrugged. "You told me to sleep naked first so now we sleep naked every night."

"Xion, so when I get my period back then what?"

"Sleep with the built in period panties or a diaper, shit ion know, but I still want you naked. Period don't stop shit."

"But you -"

"Mylachi. ." Xion shook his head. "Not while I'm eating pizza, come on now. . That shit is trifling and you trifling for doing it. Now your ass while you on it? Yeah, but you being a punk ass." He shrugged.

"Xion. . I just think that's too much."

"And you don't think that's too much?" He frowned, "you bugging. . Maybe in the shower. . With a condom on. Maybe."

"Okay so maybe I'll let you do it."

"I'm saying though. . That squirting better than when I'm in you. Plus, you could get double penetration."

"You mean-"

"Hell no, a toy, you crazy is hell if I ever let another nigga see you naked. The next one gon fucking die."

"Honey, you getting so big," Mylachi greeted the dog once Xion put her on the bed. After eating pizza and watching two more episodes of Swagger, the couple turned the TV off and went to sleep. Now up, and ready for the day, they decided to spend time together as a family.

"I know right?" Xion shook his head. "I got that picture I took of y'all as yo contact photo."

"Why you change it?" She frowned. "I like the one of us kissing papi."

Xion shook his head again, that's all he could do when he was around her. She was so spoiled and he knew he made it worst. Aside from her parents and herself, a nigga ain't never trick as big and as much as he did. Whatever she asked for, hell whatever she didn't ask for, his baby got on his dime. He didn't even care, especially because she made her own.

"You want me to change it back? It's that way in my other phone."

"No, that's fine then. I thought it would change for both."

"My birthday coming up fast as fuck." He rubbed his hand down his face. "I gotta get my shit from the jeweler."

"What you buy?" Mylachi asked as she crossed her legs.

"A AP. Classic, no bussdown."

"That's it?"

"Shit. . You saying that's it, thought you was buying me something."

"You know I'm getting you something daddy, don't do that." She chuckled. "I'm just saying, I thought you would've went all out, you're turning a quarter of a century."

"You tryna be funny?" He licked his teeth as she laughed. "You be tryna bring up my age like I'm that much older than you or something."

"You might is well be, you act like a old ass man anyway."

"You call it old, I call it having wisdom and experience." He pointed at his head with a smirk. "You alright after last night?" He asked as he laid down next to her.

"Yes, Xion, I'm okay." She nodded. "Just stop while you ahead." She turned her head to look at him, seeing as he already was. Wrapping her arms around him, she put her leg over his waist making him run a hand up and down her back. "I appreciate you caring but I am fine."

"Well, my bad. When you not fine, it's not like you speak up. I'm just asking to make sure." He muttered as his hand rubbed across his name inked onto her skin. Mine.

"You always being so passive aggressive."

"I guess so. . You'd hold me down if I ever got bagged, mami?"

"Would you hold me down?"

"Hell yeah. . Money rules everything, I was definitely gon hold you down. Once you get a lil power behind bars, you basically built for anything. Could get away with and do almost anything."

"Do dirty cops approach you?"

Xion nodded. "They definitely try, but I leave it right to Gotti cause he a pro at how he move for real. He ain't never lift a gun, or shoot a gun, you feel me? So he don't act like he the toughest. Nigga could fight for sure though and he smart is hell. See, that nigga be boo'd up, we pay his ass bread to even hack systems for us. He just got police connections because he got family ties and have done missions for them."

"How you meet Gesiah?"

"He was the only nigga who don't try to be a bully or tough, he was always cool. He used to let us shower, stay by his house. Just was quiet and lowkey. Like how you are, kinda."

"Kinda?" Mylachi chuckled making the man nod. "So y'all close?"

Xion wrapped his arm around her waist, his fingers put slight pressure to massage the skin. "Yeah, he just be out the way. Know he married, three kids. He just be with his family."

"How old is Gesiah?"

"Gotti just turned twenty nine."

"Oh. . So you look up to his family life huh?"

"Yeah, kinda sorta. Like he really live a lowkey, peaceful life for real. Hell, if it wasn't for Gotti, Niggas would've been had gotten sticky fingers and got caught up. We appreciate that nigga. Do he like what we be into? Nah. . But he down for real and I appreciate him. Ion drag him into too much for real cause I know how much his family means to him. Like he come around more since he see I'm falling back. I know OV and Jordan ain't gon be selling for too long either. Maybe Jordan just might take over the whole thing after awhile especially since OV into it with Shae."

"She still ain't let him kiss her or nothing."

"What? He ain't hitting that by now? Damn. . How long it took us?"

"Like. . Two months."

"Shit, for real?" He groaned. "Ain't never take that long for a nigga to fuck, that's a record." He muttered making her laugh. "Nah foreal."

"How long does it take you?"

"Not no two months." He scuffed. "Soon as a girl show interest, and I give it back, I'm in there. You just was different."

"How?" Mylachi rubbed the back of his neck as she felt his hands began to massage her back.

"When you first looked at me, it was like you was tryna read me. Everytime you look at me, you reading me. Tryna figure out what's in my head. You give lustful glares, but the love usually overpower it after a while. . You wanted my body to fall into you but not for sex. You wanted me to open up to you first. . Once you saw that, and had an attraction to it, you then pulled that vibe from me and now you can't get enough."

"I want it all the time when I'm in love."

"Maybe it's because I'm new to it. . With Heaven, that shit was at our command. We clashed a lot too. It wasn't about pleasure, it became about power. That's why I be so against the active BDSM-ism in relationships. With Shamika. . We only ever had angry sex for real like I could never just want to crave her for her. We just argued. Had sex, and did it over and over again but with you. . I crave every bit of love you give me, no matter how you give it to me. We have every bit of sex for real and I'm learning to appreciate it. I like fucking you, and making love to you. I like being intimate with you. Not out of power, or anger, just pure love, us being one for real. I noticed it's like that for you too, so I learned to stop being so hard on you about it."

"Yeah, cause you haven't complained lately."

"Those six weeks really killed me. It's gon be times we go through things and we can't touch or be intimate how we want, so I just learn to appreciate and satisfy your body whenever I can."

"Mm. ." She smirked making him smack her ass. A small bark came from their concerned dog, who Xion her called over to them. Honey raced to him and he picked her up, putting her body on Mylachi's thigh, and she got down, getting closed to Xion and snuggling in the small space between them. "Ouu, girl, this was my man first." Mylachi backed up a little. Looking at Honey, the dog only looked at her as Xion began to rub her head full of her soft blonde fur.

"Mylachi. ." He called out making her look at him. "You remember when we went to the park that one night?"

Mylachi nodded her head. "Yes, why?"

"You said. . Love don't make you blind. . It make you see clearly?"

"Mhm. ." She touched his chin and he looked up at her. She watched his eyes scope her face before making eye contact with her.

"Are you blind with me?"

"Do I look blind?"

Xion gave her a small smile and shrugged. "Just because you don't look blind don't mean you aren't."

"No, I'm not blind. I trust you, and I trust that you are leading us in the right direction. . Whenever you feel like you aren't, just look over your shoulder, daddy. I'm always there."

"I'm fucking hungry, bruh." Xion groaned getting out of bed. Mylachi was sleeping and Honey was somewhere around the second floor of the house. Xion kept their doors open and the dog was still slightly afraid of the steps so he wasn't concerned about her going down them. He couldn't see or hear her, so after quickly using the bathroom, he went to check on her.

"What you doing?" He called out seeing the dog make her way to him. Walking into her room, the TV was on. The dog was obsessed with Clifford The Big Red Dog since she could see the colors of the show. Mylachi had it on repeat for her. The room was very dog-friendly, since Mylachi wanted her stay to be comfortable.

Checking her wee wee pad, he carefully discarded it and placed another one down. Her water and food bowl was still full so he left out, warranting the dog to bark at him. Shaking his head, he still made his way to the stairs and heard her bark again. Looking down, he picked her up and made his way down the steps putting her on the floor and he went into the kitchen.

After seeing a fruit bowl, he took it out the fridge and grabbed a fork. Sitting at the table, he could hear his house door open.

"Anybody home?"

His frown left his face at the sound of his baby sister. "I'm in the kitchen." He notified her, watching as she closed the door and locked it. "What you doing here? She sleep."

"I brought her outfit for daddy's block party. I seen Rainique's messy ass too." She mugged as she made her way to Xion. Hugging him, she sat on the chair next to him.

"Yeah? Mylachi told you about my lil problem?"

"What problem?"

"You and your friends just a flock of liars. I know she be telling y'all our business. ." He shook his head. Xion didn't mind because their friends were trustworthy, and knew they wouldn't just take her side just because. He did prefer for their relationship to become more private though. He would stress the issue once they were married. The problems they were going through was slight compared to how things would change the more they stayed together. He also confided in his homies but to a minimum so he couldn't be mad. She was doing what women do.

Gossip.

"That's not my place to admit that to you though, so what happened?"

"Tatiana."

"Okay?" Xyla frowned. "You not elaborating, Xi."

"She becoming a pest. I know Rain hang with her now or whatever, and I told her ass she better not bring her to daddy's block party or ima make somebody sick her ass. . She DM'd Mylachi our screenshots and shit from when we was vibing or whatever like that was gon make her leave me or something. We too locked in now. Gon take a body bag to get me out her life and even then, I'm embedded in the woman. ." He shook his head.

"Raini better not. We play a lot of games but not with Xavier and she know that."

"Shit. . Who you telling?" Xion scuffed, "ion know, KG said she ain't gon be doing the most no more but we gon see. Once I get this proposal done, bitches gon be sick, I'm already knowing. She got hoes who know what it taste like already following her, and I fucked up on that part."

"They ain't say shit though."

"They better not, I'll cut everybody tongue out. That was before her. That shit don't matter but Tati want it to matter so bad, Xy. I fucked up moving on, tryna play tit for tat. . Mylachi ain't even care when I told her."

"When did you tell her?"

"When we was messing on our break. When she hit me that night y'all had went out, I had just left from Tati and shot it straight to my condo but I smelled of her. So I told Mylachi and she said okay. Left me in my condo like I was a slut or something." He shook his head. "I knew then like this shit going too far with her and she probably didn't care cause she was hiding Ryan so I cut that shit off."

Xion remembered that night perfectly.

Xion shook his head, and put his phone into his pocket. Standing up off of Tati's bed, he walked out and went to the kitchen. "Yo Tati."

"What happened, X?" She looked back at him. She was dressed provocatively but Xion wasn't on that with her, especially since he was still banging his ex. He was only vibing with Tatiana, and he thought she was cool but his heart was with Mylachi and she knew that. He often thought that she was still fucking with him to see if she could change his mind but it wasn't no changing it. Especially since he was leaving her to go by Mylachi.

"I'm leaving, come give me a hug."

Tatiana frowned and made her way over to the tall man, wrapping her arms around him. They hugged tightly before she pulled back to look up at him. "Why you leaving so soon?"

"I got some shit to handle. I'll see you tomorrow, igh? When I hit you, you gon know to get ready and be ready for me."

"When you gon stay the night?"

Never.

"Ion know. . I gotta have the time to shack up." He shrugged. He remembered telling Mylachi those same words. Now here he was, finna go to his condo to shack up.

"Well okay. See you later." She pulled away from him. Xion walked away and opened the door, making sure to lock it behind him before closing it. Going to his Audi, he got in, started the engine and pulled off.

Sparking his blunt, he raced his way to his condo, pulling in behind Mylachi's G-Class. Parking, he turned his car off and got out. Locking the doors, he closed the driver side door and went to Mylachi's driver side door and opened it. She looked up at him in shock. "You stupid is hell, having yo fucking door unlocked like you untouchable." He gathered her stupidity, and watched her get out. The way she almost stumbled made him shake his head and he grabbed her hand pulling her out the way and closed her door. She locked the doors with her key fob and they made their way into his condo.

"You drunk?" He questioned even though he knew the answer. Mylachi giggled and nodded making him chuckle and they got on the elevator. "We gotta talk."

"Oh my gosh, Xion, like. . I don't wanna talk." She whined. He ignored her and they got off the elevator and went to his condo number. Unlocking the door, they walked inside and Mylachi wasted no time leading him to his room and pushing him on the bed.

"Hold up, Ivy. . Look," he sat up, "I talk to somebody, ma. . We ain't serious or nothing but we cool and shit like that." He licked his lips watching her take her shirt off. Her boobs sat perfectly against her chest. Her Cuban link lit up her collarbone and neck area. She looked good, and by how she was stumbling he could tell she had a good time tonight.

"Okay." She shrugged, reaching for his jeans. Unbuckling the belt to it, Xion paid her eagerness no attention because she was okay with him having someone to entertain him. She must've didn't care cause she was lowkey doing her. He expected a different response.

"You ain't hear me?" He asked, as he watched her fumble with the buttons to his jeans. Her long cornrows kept coming into play, making her toss them back.

"Yeah, I heard you and I don't care, just help me take these off of you." She whimpered. Xion stood up, the two sharing intense eye contact as they removed the rest of their clothes. Xion's eyes held confusion and lust while Mylachi's only held lust and confidence. She wasn't worried about this other chick since she was watching him strip naked to please her body how he only knew to.

Mylachi pushed him back on the bed and climbed up his body. Once she slid up by his chest, he grabbed her by her waist and sat her over his face, and she began to ride it immediately. "You talk to somebody though right?" She reached her hands down and gripped his box braids. Xion only squeezed and smacked her ass.

"Pussy all in yo face and you think I care? Tuh. ." She slowed down her hips, reaching a hand up to pinch her nipple. "Fuck Xi. . Just like that, daddy." She called out as he grip the ends of her braids.

"She up. ." He grabbed his phone out his pocket and checked the cameras. He could see Mylachi going into his office. She was probably looking for him.

"Y'all weird. . How do you know she's up?"

"I could feel it and Honey by the steps all quiet."

Xion turned the camera app off before he heard storming down the steps. "Babe, I can't find- hey Xy, I can't find my papers for the contractors daddy! Help me!"

"You need yo own office. . It's in the draw mami, the second one, when you lift that holder up, it's under there."

"Good, thank you," she kissed Xyla's cheek quickly before going back up the steps.

"Be careful yo, you gon bust yo ass!" He called out shaking his head. "She just be all walking and shit. ."

"Um, she's supposed to?" Xyla said as they both began to laugh. Xion opened his carton of fruit and began to eat out of it.

"I know but like. . She really walking around again, I be tryna not to worry but I can't help it. She good though and I'm glad. So look right. . I got everything planned and paid for. Y'all gonna take my plane there wherever she got us going. . I just need to find someone to help out with Honey unless I get her younger siblings to do it cause they all ain't eighteen. Romeo turn eighteen next year."

"Romeo will do it, he really acts like a mute, I thought Mylachi was lying."

Xion chuckled. "Nah, the lil nigga could talk, he just nonchalant. . It don't be shit to say for real but they all close is fuck and I know he gon be happy for her."

Mylachi was heavily close with her siblings, even having a groupchat, multiple at that. Jyrikai and Zaria were just the older siblings so they were able to follow Mylachi around. Romeo (16), Fatiarr (15), and Samaria (13), were all younger and looked up to their big sister. Samaria especially. When she came to see Mylachi, she had cried the hardest seeing that she was injured five times from the shooting. She took it really hard because she loved her big sister and their message thread full of sweet admiration proved that.

"They all got a bit of her in them, you could tell she is a great big sister."

"Gon be an even better mother." He smirked making Xyla mush his shoulder.

"Everytime we see her, she brings up you wanting that baby. Celeste be rubbing her bump on Mylachi's stomach and everything." Xyla chuckled.

"Man, our kid gon be beautiful and she gon have the easiest pregnancy ever. Ima have my mami on trips until she can't fly no more, gon do whatever she ask me, we gon be some fly ass, rich ass parents, I can't wait. . I like marriage and all but she making me become obsessed with idea of having a family with my wife."

"Good, she's a good girl despite the minor issues yall be having, everything else out weighs all of that, I'm glad y'all are trying to move forward together on a healthier note. . Going to therapy and moving in together. I can't wait to see everything come full circle. . And I better be her maid of honor, you need to make sure of it." She poked him with her finger.

"Look, it's either you or Karma's ass."

"Ouuuu, she said Karma gon catch GG, and fuck her up when she drop, I told her we should catch a flight to see it in person."

"She showed me videos of them in the chat, they really used to be in highschool fighting." He chuckled. "Karma a beast with the hands, I gotta see that fight in person too, shit."

Xion could hear barking as Mylachi yelped. "Honey! You can't keep running behind me like that, are you okay?"

"You stepped on my daughter?"

"It was by accident babe, stop! I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry, pooh." She frowned as she walked down the steps. Xion could see that she had her brace loose and looked at her. "I was gonna make you do it because it never seems to be right when I do it."

"C'mere." He called out putting the fork back in the cart. Mylachi properly greeted Xyla and they both squealed as Honey sniffed Xyla continuously. After they separated, she went to sit next to Xion and picked up a piece of fruit as he grabbed her leg. "You found them, mami?"

"Yes, I had to fax over the papers and stuff. They said my floors are complete, and that they have to order the lights, the shelves, do the walls over so more construction on that and the parking lot since it's potholes and stuff. . Need a banner and the custom door and window tints. . The stock room need work, the damn staff room need work. Chairs and tables, the station. . Just so much to do in so little time, this really pushed me back so much."

Xion refrained from speaking his mind and adjusted her knee brace. "It's cool?"

"Yes, that's fine." She nodded making him push the Velcro straps in place and she kissed him. "Thank you."

"So what you gonna do, MyMy?"

"I just want my store to be done. Zoom makes it no better but ima figure it out now that I'm going out more, I just gotta make my way around to it. I need to list my house for rent. I'm not sure if I want renters or to make it a AIRBNB, I live in a nice neighborhood, I mean, my house is over seven hundred thousand dollars."

"Damn, mami, how much mortgage you paying?"

"Like a little over six thousand."

"You got a what? Fifteen year term? That's not bad mami, you get that bitch rented out on the regular for like two bands a week, you could possibly get that beat."

"Yeah, I'm thinking long and hard about it because it's really me in there you know." She shrugged. Xion looked up at her and put her leg down gently. "What?"

"You feel like you moved in too fast?"

"No, no of course not, I love being here. . I don't know what ima do though, I'll figure it out as time goes on. Maybe that's a good thing. Marriage is hard and I'm gonna wanna get away from you."

"No space when married, remember?"

"Xion, if I'm spending the rest of my young, wild and turnt life with you, yes space is needed." She called out making Xyla laugh and slap hands with with her.

"That young, wild and turnt life gon get you dealt with and you slapping hands with her like I won't break both of y'all hands." He looked at both the woman and picked his fork up. "You cooking mami?"

"Tonight, no, I will take you up on those phillycheese steaks daddy."

"Ew, y'all are so annoying. Mami and Daddy, I's is tired." Xyla stood up. "I'm going to the guest room, are you joining me, MyMy?"

Mylachi nodded and stood up kissing Xion. "See you boo."

"Ight."

May 23rd, 2024 | 10:08 A.M. | Alexandria, VA.

"Well Hello, Miss Thang." Dr. Johnson greeted Mylachi. "How are you? Hello Xion."

"Hi! And I'm fine!" She smiled widely. Mylachi was at her two week appointment. It had been a total of two months since she was shot and she was feeling fine so far.

"What's up, Dr. Johnson?" He nodded his head at her.

"So, how are you? What's going on, any updates? Anything new you have to tell me before we get into this appointment?"

"Matter fact-"

"Xion-"

"I do, she had shocks while we was having sex, Dr. Johnson." He snitched making Mylachi suck her teeth and roll her eyes as she straight faced the door. "I ain't gon' lie, I was letting her ride me and she admitted to the shocks and I almost cursed her out. She proceeds to tell me that she was just figuring things out with our sex life, but since then I had her easing off of it."

"Mylachi." Dr. Johnson frowned at her making her pout.

"But Dr. Johnson, as a woman you know! And I am figuring things out, I don't just wanna take riding off the table completely! I mean everything is still new and that could change right?"

"Yes, Mylachi, it can change, but please listen to me when I say. . You are still injured. You are not one hundred percent yet. I understand completely about wanting to figure things out and the whole stimulation of how riding makes you feel but you have to ease up on it or try it in other ways. On a chair, the couch is fine."

"I'm flexible, can I do a split?"

"Yes," Dr. Johnson laughed, "yes you can do a split. You can also have one leg down and one propped up. Once you reach maybe four months, five months post surgery, then you can ease back into the riding full throttle but for now, you still have to take it easy, boo."

"Okay," she poked her bottom lip out.

"Thank you, cause she don't listen to me." Xion shook his head. "I don't want her in pain when we intimate, takes away everything I'm planning on doing."

"And what is that?" Mylachi looked at him making him smirk.

"A baby."

"Oh brother," Mylachi waved him off.

Dr. Johnson laughed and put Mylachi's file down. "Okay, so I just need you to pull your dress up and let me inspect the wounds and check that knee and hand. We can start anywhere you want."

"That hand, Dr. Johnson. . No progress." Xion spoke sadly as he sat up. "She still doesn't have feeling in that pointer finger, and her grip is still the same."

"Xion." Mylachi looked over at him.

Xion only shrugged and sat back. "You mad but I don't care ma, this yo health we talking about. All these things I'm telling is important not only for you but for yo healing, mami. My bad if you feel like I'm putting you on the spot. . I'm just tryna make sure you good."

Dr. Johnson softly smiled at Xion's communication skills. She could tell that the man loved her patient deeply. He was there since she first started her appointments and she healed properly and quickly due to his help and tender love and care. Mylachi was lucky but she could tell that she was independent and wanted to figure things out herself sometimes. She knew Mylachi would fall in as she did, it would just take some time. She figured Mylachi hated being deemed fragile because of her situation but she was as of right now.

"He's absolutely right, Mylachi."

Mylachi played with her nails and nodded. "Yeah well, no strength. . Shocks, I don't know it's just. ." She sniffled making Xion get up and rub her back. Dr. Johnson can see how she leaned into him. She knew Mylachi trusted him, it just took some reassurance especially with everything she had dealt with the past two months.

Xion lifted her head up and wiped her face as she gathered herself. "I just wanna be back to me again. Everything is different and I know I got more healing to do, it's just so much on my plate and I'm just ready to get it over with. I wanna get back to my man, and my businesses and just. . Me. Myself."

"You will, but rushing it ain't the way to go, boo." He whispered to her, feeling a tap on his arm, he looked to see Dr. Johnson handing him some tissue and he gently wiped Mylachi's bare face. "Come on, toughen up mami." He smirked at her making her nod. Xion tossed the tissue out and stood off to the side.

"Okay," Dr. Johnson sighed, "grab my hand and try to squeeze as hard as possible."

Mylachi did what she said and after documenting what she was able to process during the strength test, she checked Mylachi's wounds and her knee before letting her be able to go.

"Can I get some candy and see Vivian?"

"Yes, you can." Dr. Johnson giggled and Mylachi walked off. Looking to Xion, she smiled and tapped his arm. "You're a good man. Keep putting your foot down on her as she continues to heal, in the end she will appreciate it. She is very lucky, and as time wind down, I know she will be happy and healthy thanks to you."

"Thank you, Dr. Johnson. . That means a lot. I'm trying my best to. . Make her feel normal but she is different now and it's nothing wrong with that. I just want her to be happy and healthy. That's all I want. She's lucky, but I'm lucky. Really lucky and I won't stop showing her that I appreciate her and what she do for me that ain't physical. This gonna pass."

"I expect invitations."

"You will definitely receive them." Xion laughed.

"Babe, I got you a lollipop too!" She called out as Vivian waved at him. He waved back and met up with Mylachi with a small chuckle.

"Big ass kid, see you Dr. Johnson, thank you for everything!" The couple waved, and she did the same before they left out. Mylachi waved at Oshuni and they walked out the facility and got into her wagon.

"I'm hungry, daddy. . We have to go to Family Dollar too and get bags for Biana's gifts."

"Gifts? What the hell you buy her?" He frowned and looked at her. Biting his lip, he settled into the seat. "Aye." He cut her off.

Mylachi looked at him and she shook her head at the look in his eyes. "We ain't have car sex in a min."

"Not in my Wagon. Are you crazy?" She chuckled. "And did you even hear what I said?"

"No, but I guess she gon like it and where we eating at?"

"Um. . You wanna eat Raising Canes?"

"Yeah, we can eat there. . And no car sex in the Wagon, all that space back there." He looked back making her shake her head no again.

"Nope, not in my Wagon, and you was just snitching on me."

"For good reason baby. You know I wouldn't if I ain't care but I do care. And I want you to be good in the end. Now you gotta see her for the next few months, once a month. I just want to hear you get better every visit instead of being stuck at this stage we in, mami." He put his phone in the cup holder and leaned over. Kissing her neck, he pulled her dress up. "Go park, please."

"Xion, my car."

"Ima get it cleaned, I been wanting you since yesterday, you slept with Xyla and everything." He groaned. In reality, Mylachi just knew that Xion was trying to get him some because her shot would be wearing off pretty soon. He was really tryna create a schedule and she wasn't mad at him.

As long as they were married. "They can't see us in this, this foreign tinted mami."

"I guess you're right."

"Yeah, you want this dick too, stop flodgin'."

"Xion," she trailed off putting her hand back. Xion looked down and moved her hand, still flushing his body with hers. "Fuck, this dick is so big. ."

"Mhm, you love tryna act like you don't like taking it, mami."

"You know that's not true." She whined looking back at him. His shirt was lifted up, letting her see all the decorated ink on his stomach and torso. Her ass shook as they skin made consistent contact. Planting her teeth into her bottom lip, she mumbled in pleasure as he kept his heavy thrusts up.

They had the two front seats reclined as he stepped over the gear to give her some dick as her back was arched up over her console. "You so fucking wet. . Good ass, healthy ass pussy. I love this pussy."

"Mm," she smiled in confidence as she began to meet his thrusts. Her muscles clenched him tightly as she put her back into her movements. Xion could feel how she would grip and un-grip him from base to tip. She was performing in the car and had the audacity to say no car sex. She was doing so good, he didn't want her to stop.

This was why he was so weak. Aside from her love, the sex had him gone. He could see himself fucking her forever. The sex never felt the same even if they were doing the same positions. It was always that much more intense and passionate. They weren't just fucking for their own pleasure. It was for each other's pleasure.

"Yeah? You like that shit huh? You like when I praise you? You like when I tell you just how perfect that pussy be for me?" He looked up at her and she was already staring at him. Nodding her head, she parted her lips as he shifted his hips. "You just having my ass falling into you, I love that shit. . Ion never get tired of fucking you, mami."

"Give me that dick, daddy," she mewled out as she pursed her lips. "Give me that fucking dick, you be fucking me so good. ." She cried out putting her head down. Her nails scratched at the leather console as she squeezed her eyes shut. "Oh my. . Shit, Xi, fuck," she stopped throwing her ass back but he never stopped tossing his lower body into hers, keeping up the build up of their climax.

"Damn, mami. ." He smacked her ass in satisfaction. "You really got the best pussy ever I swear." Xion's eyes rolled back as he moaned loudly. "Fuck, you got the best fucking pussy ever, yo. . Shit." He cursed, leaning over to kiss her spine. "Shit, bae, fuck, I'm gon nut."

"Baby," Mylachi whimpered, making Xion grab her by her neck. "Fuck, daddy, oh my god." She cried out as she slapped her hand on to the console. "I'm cumin'."

"I know, I feel you." He grunted in her ear. "I love you so much mami."

"I love-I love you more, baby," she moaned before hearing sirens. "Oh shit," she cursed. The couple quickly got out of the position and gathered themselves together. Being that the outfits they had on was easily accessible, Xion pulled his sweatpants up and Mylachi pulled her dress down for putting the seats back up quickly.

"Fuck!" She called out, smoothing her hair back. "I was just about to nut, I hate my life."

"Just be cool, yo. They might just question me anyway." He snickered shaking his head. It wasn't his first time getting caught but he found it humorous everytime. When the cop knocked on the window, Mylachi rolled it down.

"Hello."

Looking inside the car, the officer was familiar with the face next to her. "Are you okay?"

"Uh. . Yeah, I'm fine. I just had to fix my knee brace." She pointed to her knee. The cop can see the outline of her brace and looked back over at Xion.

"License and registration please?"

Mylachi nodded. "I have to reach for my purse." She told him and he nodded, placing his hand on his holster. Reaching back, she grabbed her purse and got her wallet. Xion dug in the console and the cop shuffled a bit.

"I'm just getting her registration for her." Xion notified him before pulling out the registration for her and passing it. She passed it both to the cop and he walked away. Mylachi looked at Xion and laughed.

The cop handed Mylachi her items back and looked over at Xion. "Can you step out the vehicle for me?"

"For what?" He scuffed.

"Right. . He didn't do anything and neither did I since you handed my items back with no ticket or warning."

"Please just step out the vehicle."

Xion got out the car and the cop made his way to him. "Hands on the hood of the car."

Xion rolled his eyes and did as the officer said and felt his body being pat down. He didn't have his gun on him today nor did he have any drugs so he knew he was good. The cop just wanted to fuck with him since he was a familiar face in the field of work and he was on the cop's search list.

After making sure that Xion was clean, he let him step back into the car and made his way back to Mylachi's side. "You're free to go. . Try not to park in a weird space next time."

"Yeah, okay." Mylachi shook her head and started the car. They waited for the cop to pull off first but after seeing he didn't, she decided to just go on her own.

"Bitch ass pigs. I told you to go by the bando."

"Where you going?"

"To shower, I'm not in the mood anymore."

Xion sucked his teeth and nodded. Calling OV off his trap phone, he waited for him to answer. "Yo, what the fuck you want, Smokey?"

"Be careful with Shae. ."

"What? Why?"

"I think cause Mylachi is publicly tied to me, the cops gon start cracking down on her. We. . Got caught up earlier but they ain't find shit and let us go. You know they searched me and shit."

"Damn. . Igh man, we gotta go meet with Manny about this shit."

"I know. See what Gotti know too. I ain't been keeping up with him."

"Yeah, you tryna get yo six weeks in." Tavon laughed. "You know I got yo back though, man. Don't even worry about it. Ima see what Manny up to and get you on that with us."

"Thank you, yo. Love that nigga."

"Love that nigga back," Tavon responded before he cut the call shut. Walking upstairs, he began to undress himself once he entered the bedroom. As he stripped, he saw Mylachi enter the shower since the door was open. He was getting his round over with. Talking about she wasn't in the mood was crazy when she let him slide in anyway. She be knowing what she be doing.

Entering the bathroom, he got in the shower with her and turned her around. "Let me get my round over with."

"Xion. . You meant being on that search list?"

Xion sucked his teeth and leaned down to kiss her neck. "Why you wanna talk about that, we good?"

"Cause I'm starting to feel like he bothered us because he knows about us. I felt the energy exchange, you know that man and he knew you."

"Ight, I got some history with that cop from when I was younger but that's it. He knew he wasn't gon find shit on me but he a pig. I don't trust him, so I complied. Now let me feel you. . We free and you knew what you was getting into, it ain't like I lied, you wasn't blind to that possibly happening."

"Okay." She shrugged. "I'm still not in the mood."

"Bae, I gotta nut bruh." He groaned, "you gon let that shit ruin our mood, man, I was just about to start breaking you down."

"Just about to start, fool, are you crazy? You was, what do you mean, Xi? Don't get me wrong, I love the sex," she yelped feeling her body get picked up. "You just so intense."

"I be tryna make love to you, mami. Just doing it in a way you like, you like that rough dick so I give it to you both ways at the same time. ." He put himself into her and she sunk on him. "We gotta slow down, for real."

"Now it's slow down," Mylachi shook her head. "Mm mm. . You don't feel the most free this way? Inside of me, loving me, skin to skin with me? Us being one?"

"You know I do, but we having all this sex and you on that shot."

"I'm not married."

"You will be."

"You really wanna marry me?" Mylachi asked as she rubbed Xion's back since he was laying on top of her. Nodding, she slowed her hands but never stopping. "Why?"

"Cause you make life easy, like you said. Ion worry about shit for real. I've took care of so many people and don't nobody take care for me for real. I mean, I'm grown and on my own and if I need something, I know I got people who will come through, but in our home, when I was alone. . Nobody was around this bitch taking care of me. Nobody even came here. You the only girlfriend to come here and even move in with me. I'm never this domesticated. Ion ever gotta worry about shit. Our home is really a home and I'm appreciative of everything you do around here and everything you do for me. My bed never empty, and my food never cold. Im never unsatisfied and I'm never uneasy. When people say our relationship is different, they telling the truth, this is really all different for me."

"I feel like that's regular."

"It is, but people don't care for regular. They don't care for the little things. The little things you do make up so much of me and our home mami."

"You're right. ." She nodded. "Why me though?"

"I mean, a few mishaps ain't shit but. . Despite it all, you still so good to me on the regular mami. Even when you mad, you'll still hold me. You clear my mind when you see it's messed up. You rub my body when it's aching. You drain me when you crave me. You support me and you try your best to make my day better, you really hold shit down and it really mean a lot. Other than my family, I ain't have nobody outside of that to count on. Everybody wanted from me, or took from me. Took advantage of my kindness. . You be fussing and shit but that ain't nothing to somebody who grew up with a sister like Xyla."

"My girl is not that bad." Mylachi chuckled softly making butterflies erupt in his stomach.

"Shit. . She changed for sure, but it was bad mami. . I think my dad dying and my field of work changed her perspective a lot, especially because I hustled so hard to give her everything we never had. . You know this whole time I never knew Xyla quit her job at the daycare?"

"I thought that was obvious."

"Hell no, I did not know that. But that's a good thing, you feel me, she ain't got shit to worry about cause I taught her stocks. I'm still tryna get you to learn, you playing. Hell, I could've taught you while you was healing but that was the least of my worries." He sat his head up on her chest gently. "But why you ask me why you? Why wouldn't it be you, after everything we've been through?"

"Same reason you asked why. . Sometimes you just need to make sure."

"I'll never stop reminding you. . I mean what I say mami, I love you. I know I came on strong in our relationship but. . You willingly falling into me meant a lot. And it wasn't for power or money or control, it was simply just to love a nigga. People forget that gangstas need love too."

"They definitely do." She nodded. "You ever. . You ever thought of holding a seminar for your boys? On peer-pressure and rape? It happens more often than men like to admit. Even though you weren't sexually assaulted Xion, Heaven was sick for preying on you."

"I thought about it. . But I was being a boy and that's what they do. I could yell it till my eyes burst, they not gon get it. They gon be driven by some experienced pussy. Other than money, that's what I was thinking about. I was fucking with a grown ass woman, and after all the shit she did. . I definitely found myself to feel like a victim but. . I ain't let it fuck me up you know? And I'm happy about that. I just hope my boys do know they can overcome anything, for real. Heaven was not easy to get over after everything that happened, my family really kept me together when I wasn't in the streets being violent."

"I'm really sorry you went through that boo. . Everytime I think about it, I get sick. You wasn't even old enough to buy liquor. Maybe then I wouldn't of opposed to it as much."

"Nor did I have experience. She shaped me to be the man she wanted, not the man I needed to be. She added no value or made me see no value in myself but you do, so fuck her. I went through all that to get here and I'm happy." Xion licked his lips and tucked some hair behind her ear. "Plus. . When she moved, I got her ass beat and robbed so I ain't even care."

"Robbed, Xion? Oh my god," Mylachi giggled. "So gangsta of you."

"I couldn't bring myself to get her killed then, I knew it would haunt me." He chuckled wholeheartedly. Mylachi could just tell he regretted it and it was funny to him. "Now, I'll do it myself. I'll kill everybody just to only have you."

"Okay, but don't ever do that." She smiled widely as he gave her a goofy grin. "Milo said he is moving in. . We gon have two kids. Plus a baby?"

"Yeah, he want his room downstairs, I told him that's a good idea."

Mylachi shook her head. "I don't be that loud."

"Yes, you do. You be screaming and stuttering and shit." Xion scuffed. "You just want him up here to be annoying, he grown baby. Bout to graduate and go off to college and everything. And like you said, we planning on having a baby. Who knows how he'll respond to having a newborn in the house?"

"What's wrong with being annoying?"

Xion laid his head down and wrapped his arms around her, cuddling into her body. A yawn escaped his mouth as he closed his eyes. She had drained him in the shower and he was ready to go to bed after she cooked a nice dinner for them. "Everything."

"Whatever."

"Mhm, goodnight mami."

"Goodnight, daddy."

Let's talk! (100 votes and 50+ comments.)

- Mylachi wanting 2nd her store to work out?

- Do y'all think Xion leads Mylachi blind? Be HONEST & descriptive! 👀

- Should Mylachi stop telling their friends their business?

- Xion snitching on Mylachi to her doctor? Was he right?

- Xion's reasoning for wanting to marry Mylachi?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 7.4K 29
[book two] Rosemary finally begins to establish a regular lifestyle with Spencer, but will it last? ꧁꧁꧂꧂ All Rights Reserved.
541K 14.8K 43
read & find out🤫 cover by @SaucyasssSiah
791K 34.1K 66
What a tangled web we weave, when we lie to deceive.. Having to watch his parents demise at an early age, Joseph is brought up by an uncle who played...