RAAMAN THEDIYA SEETHAI

By prita_krishnan

Ram an aspiring actor who is searching for his soulmate... Sita who is recently divorced because of domestic... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11

SUMMARY

2.1K 153 5
By prita_krishnan

Ram was sitting in his friends marriage.. one of his no soulmate...

Friend: Ipdiye soulmate soulmate nu nee paithiyam pudichu alaya pora paathutey iru ... Kadaisi varaikkum nee ondikatta dhaan da..

Ram: no problem... I am happy with my life...

_________

Sita was sitting with tears in front of her psychiatrist ...

Edhachu pesu ma...

Sita didn't said anything but looking down at her lap...

You know you can anything with me..

She didn't said anything..

Yen maa edhum pesa maatra? Nee yen idha paththi munnadi yaartayum sollala?

For the first time in three months of counseling Sita opened her mouth and said,

Sita: Because I lost my trust in people... Ennala yaarayum namba mudiyala..

_______

Ram an aspiring actor , a charmer & ladies man who is searching for his soulmate...

Sita a writer who is recently divorced because of domestic abuse & now in treatment...

when both of them met in an flight journey unexpectedly ... Sita lit a spark of intrest in Ram's heart..

let's see what future behold for them... ...

No cast...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 739 21
Ashwin Kumar a strict police officer....loves his job and hates marriage due to his past and very arrogant Sivaangi a cute lovely doctor.. waiting f...
53K 5K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...
14.1K 1.6K 20
Aarav a calm man and loves his wife. But his wife Sakthi always shows her hate and hurt him with her word. She loves Varun who is her Boyfriend. Beca...
301K 28.2K 69
Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop feelings for eachother which was not ye...