Hold You Down

By EbonyGoddess

Your suppose to hold your man down no matter what..right?That's exactly what Trinity been doing for Chance si... More

H o l d Y o u D o w n - 1
H o l d Y o u D o w n - 5
H o l d Y o u D o w n - 7
H o l d Y o u D o w n - 8
H o l d Y o u D o w n - 9
H o l d Y o u D o w n - 10
H o l d Y o u D o w n - 11
H o l d Y o u D o w n - 13
H o l d Y o u D o w n - 14
H o l d Y o u D o w n - 15
H o l d Y o u D o w n - 16

H o l d Y o u D o w n - 2

127K 3.9K 1.8K
By EbonyGoddess

Please vote and comment telling me what you think. Trinity is 18, and Chance is 20 years old.

                                                                H o l d Y o u D o w n - 2

                                                                         5 years later.

           "My mind was racing, feet were paceing." - Vivian Green, "Emotional Rollercoaster"

               It was after four a clock in the morning when Chance finally decided to come home.

               Trinity was wide awake in their bed, with all the lights turned off in the bedroom. She could never go to sleep if Chance wasn't in the bed beside her or holding her in his arms.

               Chance slowly crept into their bedroom, hopefully not waking up Trinity because he really didn't want to hear her mouth.

               Trinity reached over to the night stand and switched on the lap as she sat up in bed. "Where have you been?"

               Chance sucked his teeth as he started to kick off his new pair of Jordan's off. "You already know that answer,"

               "Naw, nigga I don't," she said as she crossed his arms under her chest, and then added. "You were with some bitch?"

               "Here we go again," Chance sighed as he started to take off his clothes.

               "Here we go again, my ass where were you, Chance?" Trinity questioned once again as she threw the sheets off her body and hopped out the bed.

               Trinity didn't understand or knew when Chance and her got to this point of just arguing all the time and him coming home so late.

               When Chance left Trinity in that park five years ago he couldn't help thinking about her and wondering why a little girl was in the streets so late a night.

               The reason Chance was running from those guys was because he killed on of their workers and stole drugs that was in the black duffle bag.

               Something told him to go back to where she was, and thank God he did because the guys who was chasing after him was surrounding around her.

               Chance had to do the one thing he was knew best and that was kill. One by one a fifteen year old Chance killed both men.

               Chance took Trinity to his home that he shared with Weed a known older hustler teaching him the games of the streets. From that moment on Trinity and Chance were inseparable.

               Chance knew he was wrong for staying out all night but he just wanted to hang with his boys tonight and also get some new p*ssy.

               Trinity stopped until she stood in front of his six foot two standing body. Chance grew up from a cute little boy to a sexy ass grown man. He was a light-skinned brother with full pink lips that he loved bitting on, he had his hair freshly braided, had green eyes, and had an six pack. In his spare time he loved working out while he wasn't in the streets making sure his money was straight.

               Trinty stood on her tiptoes as she smelled into the crock of his neck and she faintly smelled a woman's perfume.

               "What fuck are you doing?" Chance asked as he jerked his head back looking at her like she was crazy.

               "Nigga, why do I smell another bitch on you?" Trinity snapped as she rolled her neck.

               "I like to give hugs," Chance replied, simply. But he knew he should of taken a shower before he came home but he was too tired after busting the nut.

               Trinity grabbed Chance member through his boxers and squeezed it hard. "Fuck with me if you want to but if you're giving my dick away I will castrate you,"

               Chance tired to push her hand away but she had a good grip on him, he also knew she was crazy enough to do it. Chance saw Trinity in action when she had to fight a few bitches because of him.

               Trinity gave one last hard squeeze before she let him go. "Do you even know what today is?"

               Chance was rubbing his member softly and glaring at Trinity. "No, I don't, please inform a nigga what today is,"

               Trinity look at Chance and shook her head as she took a seat on the bed still facing him. "Today is our anniversary,"

               Chance stopped massaging his member and cursed. That's the reason why her as was acting more crazy than usual. He looked more closely at her and saw she was wearing red lingerie. "Dang, my fault baby,"

               "Your fault?" Trinity said, in disbelief. "Nigga this isn't the only time you forgot something, your ass also forgot my birthday,"

               "How many times are you going to keep throwing that shit in my face?" Chance asked as he took a seat next to her on the bed.

               "Until you stop fucking up," Trinity said, her light brown eyes meeting his green ones.

               "I promise, I'm not gonna forget shit again," Chance said as leaned down and gave her a soft peck on the lips.

               Trinity knew Chance was giving her false hope, but she loved him and hoped his stayed true to his word.

               Trinity was taken out of her thoughts when Chance's phone started ringing on the night stand. Trinity felt Chance body tense up and he pulled away from her.

               She lifted her eyebrow and quickly reached over to the night stand picking up Chance new iPhone.

               Chance tried to grab the phone out her hands but Trinity quickly got up and ran inside the master bathroom locking the door behind her.

               Chance banged on the door and hoped to God it was one of his boys calling him and not one of his hoes. "Trinity open this fucking door!"

               "Naw nigga, what you have to hide?" she screamed from the other side of the door and pushed the green button answering the phone.

               "Hey baby," A female voice said, after Trinity answered the phone.

               "Bitch, why you calling my man phone," Trinity screamed through the phone, she was already pissed that Chance forgot their anniversary but now a hoe called his phone.

               "Bitch?" Alexis repeated shocked, Chance told her that he was single.

               "You heard me the first time bitch, now explain,"

               Chance knew by all the screaming Trinity was doing that it was a chick that called his phone.

               "Excuse you, but maybe if you kept your man happy then his ass wouldn't be straying,"

               Before Trinity could reply and curse her out, Alexis hanged the phone up on her.

               "Bitch!" Trinity hissed as she unlocked the door and came face to face with a furious Chance.

               "The hell is your problem, yo!"

               Trinity mushed him in the head hard. "You're cheating ass is my problem!"

               "Yo, don't be putting your hands on me,"

               "Fuck you, Chance!" Trinity screamed as she threw his new iPhone across the room and they both watched as the phone broke into pieces.

               Trinity watched as Chance clenched his jaw and quickly opening and closing his hands to calm him down. For a second, Trinity thought Chance was about to hit her but she knew he couldn't be that stupid.

               "Trinity do you know how much that fucking phone cost?" he hissed, angrily.

               Trinity did feel kind of bad that she just broke the phone he bought a few days ago.

               "Why is bitches calling your phone?" Trinity asked, ignoring Chance question.

               "I don't know maybe the hoe had the wrong number," Chance lied through his teeth as he started putting his clothes back on.

               "Where the hell are you going?" Trinity questioned as she watched Chance put his clothes back on.

               "Out," Chance said, simply.

               Chance was tired of the drama with Trinity it seems like every time he comes home she wants to be yelling and screaming at him over little petty shit.

               "Nigga your ass just got here!" Trinity watched as he kept putting on his clothes not saying a word to her.

               Chance didn't feel like arguing with her anymore so he decide just to be quiet and let Trinity argue by herself.

               Trinity wasn't going to just watch Chance leave just. She hurried into the walk in closet and put on a pair of jeans, a sweater, and threw on a pair of Uggs.

               Chance looked back up after he finished putting his sneakers back on to see a dress Trinity. "Where the hell you going?"

               "With you nigga,"

               "You got jokes," Chance said as he shook his head side to side.

               Trinity waited until he got off the bed and started walking towards the door and she followed right behind him.

               Chance heard her behind him but didn't pay her no mind. She was probably just all talk and no action.

               But, Chance was wrong Trinity was going with his no matter what he had to say about it.

               They both made their way out the house and over to Chance's Benz.

               Chance hopped into the drivers side at the same time Trinity got inside the passengers side.

               Chance looked over at Trinity. "All right you had your fun now get your ass back inside the house,"

              Trinity pulled down the vanity mirror and started fixing her hair. "Ain't nobody playing, I'm dead serious,"

               Chance just sat in the driveway with Trinity for about five minutes, and when he saw her just chilling he started the car. "Fuck it,"

               Trinity smiled inside and leaned back into the seat.

               Chance was going to go to one of his hoes house to calm down with some head but now he had to change his plans.

               Chance drove around with no real idea of where he wanted them to go.

               He finally parked in an abandoned parking lot, he turned the car off and looked over at a sleepy Trinity.

               "It's so pretty," Trinity said in awe as she watched the sun rise. Chance nodded his head in agreement.

              He always did love watching the sun rise and set.

              They sat in the car not talking to each other but just watching the sky turn many different colors.

               When Chance heard slight snoring he looked over at a peaceful sleeping Trinity and smiled.

                He started the car back up and started driving back to their house. He couldn't even get any sleep himself because he had to go back on the streets and go check out his trap houses. When you was in the drug game you eat, and sleep that shit. What Trinity didn't know was that there would always be a hoe on the side and her name would be the streets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 227 25
Life in the game ain't easy, you have to watch your back, protect the "goods", and you always have to hold it down for your man. On top of that you...
6.5K 390 27
With Aubree gone, life has drastically changed for everyone.... Why would SHE do this to him? Trilogy: Book 2 / 3 🌱
39.3K 3.4K 41
After being abducted at the age of 3 and held for 6 years by a man she considered family, Mercedes life changed forever. Now at the age of 23, she'd...
813K 22.6K 44
Almost every girl has that one guy that they just won't let go. You'll do any and everything to make them happy. You'll stay by their side even when...