THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

By thvfiqz

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... More

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM
CH 9 | FEELINGS
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 22 | MISSING YOU
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 30 | LOST IN EYES
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 46 | I AM YOURS...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...
CH 56 | ALL I NEED IS YOU...
CH 57 | WITH MY LIFE...
EPILOGUE | I MISSED YOU....

CH 35 | WITH YOU!

8.1K 451 116
By thvfiqz

Opening the car door for you while you looked up at Taehyung who had his orbs gazing down at you.

The whole drive was rather silent yet a bit awkward but you both were taking glances at each other without letting each other know but little did you both know that both of you know about it.

Stepping out of the car, you discerned Taehyung stretching his hand out and propping it on the door frame to protect your head from colliding with it.

Your heart fluttered at his weeny gestures not leading anywhere but to fall for him even more. Taking in a deep breath, you stood on the ground.

Taking a step forward while Taehyung shut the door behind you before standing next to you as you took a glance at him, he reciprocated.

You looked away as he stretched his arm for you to get a hold of. You looked at his arm and then at his profile before he whispered, “Only if you want-”

Prior he could finish his sentence, you glided your arm and intertwined it with his while looking straight but not at him.

He blinked once before taking a glance at you with his befuddled orbs yet with a mild smile that he was trying to hide as he cleared his throat, looking ahead of himself.

You could feel your heart accelerating at this jiffy while he could feel his heart flipping over its position, “I am glad the media is not here.” You muttered as you licked your lower lip while you took a glance at the vast entrance of the skyscraper in which the party was organized.

Taehyung nodded once, “Of course, not everyone gets to have a view of my woman.” Taehyung whispered under his breath as you twitched your head towards him with your raised eyebrows, “You said something?” Taehyung gazed at you, “No, Let's get inside.” He declared.

Walking inside the skyscraper, you discerned Secretary Wang rushing towards you both coming out of the elevator making you cease your steps just as he was trotting towards you hastily, in reflex Taehyung flexed his hand and was about to stretch his hand when Secretary Wang halted his rushed steps.

“I am sorry, I am a bit late, Mrs. Kim.” Secretary Wang bowed to you both as Taehyung fisted his hand which was hung sideways, “You better watch your steps.” Taehyung said in his sonorous and stern tone, breathing out, looking at Secretary Wang gaining your attention.

You looked at Taehyung’s profile with squinted eyes and raised one of your eyebrows, “Right, Mr. Kim. I will keep that in mind from now on. Sorry, Mrs. Kim, I startled you.” Secretary Wang said as you shook your head as a no, “It’s okay. We should get going.” You declared.

Secretary Wang nodded turning around as Taehyung looked at you from him. You blinked with your eyes squinted, looking at him suspiciously, “What was that for?” You raised one of your eyebrows as Taehyung licked his lips before clamping his lower lip within his teeth.

“What?” He asked with his seamless expression as you sighed, “What, what? Why did you get angry at Mr. Wang?” You whispered as he rolled his eyes and sighed, “You won’t understand.” Declaring this he was about to take a step when you pulled him back by clutching onto his forearm as he halted.

Twitching his head to look at you as you asked, “Why are you acting possessive?” You asked looking straight into his eyes as he gulped down a lump in his throat, “Of course, I am… very much possessive of what’s mine. Just because you don’t think you are mine doesn’t mean I can’t get protective.” He thought.

“No. I just said what I wanted to.” He declared with his minimalist voice while you blinked before you unwittingly slid your hand down into his warm palm.

He felt your cold hand in his as you both sauntered towards the elevator where Secretary Wang was waiting for the elevator door to open.

Taehyung looked down at your hand locked with his. He could feel his heart hammering inside his caged chest while he stiffened his grip on your hand.

Your eyebrows fluctuated for a jiff as you took a glance at your intertwined hands, “Why does it feel never to let go of your hand, Taehyung? You feel like someone mine.”

A mild smile appeared on your visage before you looked ahead of yourself as the door of the elevator opened. You took a step inside the elevator leisurely followed by Secretary Wang.

Pressing the button on the top floor of the skyscraper, Secretary Wang turned towards you before saying, “Mr. Lee Hyun-ki has also arrived at the party.”

You furrowed your eyebrows as Taehyung raised his brows, “He won’t be here without any reason. What has he planned now?”

Stepping into the party, you both were welcomed with a round of applause as you had quite a genuine smile on your visage while all the pairs of eyes were on you and Taehyung as the spotlights were emphasizing you both.

The interior of the venue was themed with gold and black, the royal look.

Your heart was hammering inside your chest as your hold on Taehyung’s hand stiffened. Taehyung noticed it making him take a glance at you as he whispered, “Relax, Kitty.” You heard his hoarse and sonorous voice through the chattering of the crowd but his words only made your heartbeat race.

You looked at him with your doe eyes as he gave you a little nod and held your intertwined hand tightly yet gingerly, “At first, I didn’t like being called Kitty by him but now if he calls me by the nicknames, I can feel my adrenaline rush. I don’t know what things have changed but I don’t feel irritated by him calling me with the nicknames.”

Your thought was interrupted when the visage of an oldish man came in front of you. The mild smile on your lips faded away in a jiffy when your eyes got locked with Lee Hyun-ki.

You could sense the deception in his orbs from which he was looking at you and his awful smirk on his visage didn’t go unnoticed by you as well as Taehyung.

Hyun-ki wasn’t looking at you like he usually does with his fake smile but he had a dark aura around him while his secretary was standing behind him.

His aura was surely making you nervous yet you had a sense of relaxation that Taehyung was beside you, holding you close to himself.

Lee Hyun-ki made his way towards you before twitching his orbs back to Taehyung who was standing next to you as you could feel a warm touch over your back which skimmed towards your flank.

Taking a glance at your flank, you saw Taehyung holding your waist with his slender fingers giving you a sense of assurance.

You twitched your head back to look at Taehyung’s profile, your heartbeats were hearable to you while a few skipped as he stiffened his touch over your flank, “So, how is my precious niece and her husband doing?” You heard Hyun-ki speaking taking a glance at you both before you looked back at him with your dominant orbs.

“I should be the one asking you this since the last meeting of our was quite deceptive to you.” You retorted to your uncle as Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows at you as he had a proud smile on his visage, “Ouch! This attitude will be the death of me someday.” Taehyung thought.

Lee Hyun-Ki’s smile faded in a jiffy as his expression darkened before he clicked his tongue he looked at Taehyung with one of his eyebrows raised before he leaned in closer to his ears and whispered, “I hope you enjoyed your ride till here. I just got to know that it was all fun and adventure.”

“You should be attentive while driving cars.” Hyun-ki declared while Taehyung poked his inner cheek with the tip of his tongue, “How dare you try to harm her?” Taehyung asked in his sternly hoarse voice but you couldn’t hear him as you heard a chuckle leaving Hyun-ki’s mouth before he whispered, “I told you anything can happen.”

Taehyung looked straight behind Hyun-ki's shoulder as he had a filthy smirk on his visage. Taehyung could feel anger rushing through his veins as he had his hand fisted.

You looked at his profile, you could see the tips of his earlobes getting ruddy and his veins bulging out of his neck which was almost hindering your view with the suit jacket he had donned.

“I also told you. Lay another finger on her and you die.” You furrowed your eyebrows watching Taehyung clenching his mouth while Hyun-ki retreated himself as both of their eyes met.

They both stared into each other’s eyes while you observed them, it seemed like they were talking with their eyes.

“You will get back what you have done Lee Hyun-ki. You will get a taste of your own medicine. You have tried to harm touch my woman, you will regret it. I will make sure you do.” Taehyung thought looking straight into Hyun-ki’s eyes, “I will do anything to get a hold of the company. So, save her as much as you want.”

You gulped down as Lee Hyun-ki walked back inside the crowd with his secretary while you asked, “What happened? What did he tell you?” Taehyung turned to gaze down at you as his eyes which were filled with rage turned soft, “Nothing.” He declared looking in your orbs which were shimmering under the amber light.

“What did he say to Taehyung that he is not telling me?” Your eyebrows crumpled as you stared into Taehyung’s cocoa orbs glimmering in the amber light with the tincture of gold in it.

Clinking the tip of the spoon on the outer surface of the glass of champagne, you grabbed the attention of the crowd sitting at the different tables having their meals as you raised a toast, “The company which my father gave me and all of us to make it more successful. I will surely make him proud.”

“I hope you all will support me and the company as you have been since the start. Let’s raise a toast and take my father’s hard work to the top.” You declared while smiling hearing shout-outs.

Taehyung raised his glass of liquor in the air. You took your seat beside him while he was staring at your profile with his soft and smiley eyes.

Sensing his gaze on you, you turned to look at Taehyung, “What happened?” You whispered as he answered without a second thought, “Just looking at my gorgeous wife.” He declared in a whisper as you stared into his orbs with your rushing heartbeat. You could feel your cheeks getting warm over the seconds.

You blinked a couple of times without retorting to his answer before turning your head back to the table.

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows at you, noticing the crimson-red color approaching your cheeks, “Adorbs.” He whispered as you heard him but turned a deaf ear.

Finishing half of your meal, you gently place the spoon down in your bowl before getting a hold of the white cloth and patting it on the fringe of the lips, “Please excuse me, enjoy your meal.” You declared to the business partners and board of directors but Lee Hyun-ki wasn't seen anywhere.

Taehyung looked at you as you raised your feet from the chair when you saw him about to stand from his chair as you placed your palm over his shoulder making his movements halt, “Where are you coming?” He declared, “With you.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...
1.3M 71K 98
From the shadows comes a wolf, yet he's no ordinary predator. He moves to block her escape, staring with hungry eyes. The only sound is his breathing...
19.9K 701 25
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...
139K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍ-ᴄᴏᴍ. 🚩(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...