Tender Trifles of Love

By S_Godaria

Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. S... More

Prologue
Character's Introduction
BREAKFAST
ASTHEATICS
NERVOUSNESS
PAST INCIDENT
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL #2
THE TALK
IT'S A YES
IT'S FIXED
DREAM V/S REALITY
ENGAGEMENT
ENGAGEMENT #2
GREEN EYED MAN
PRE-WEDDING
THE D-DAY
POST-WEDDING
WEDDING NIGHT #1
FIRST DAY
MOTHER-IN-LAW'S OUTFIT
PEHLI RASOI
BACK TO HELL
HOME
HE'S HURT
COTTON CANDY
FIRST DATE
RUINED DATE!!
ONE MONTH!!
UNWANTED GUEST
SHE LIKES HIM!
FIRST KISS-HER & HIS
AFTER EFFECTS OF KISS
THE MOMENTS
LOVE, FAMILY, OFFENCE
PYAR
STOMACH ACHE
REALISATION

CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDING

471 41 9
By S_Godaria

Abhay reached his home to talk to his wife as his friend made him understood. He entered the house it find it awefully quite. He looked around standing in the middle of the living room but no sound of a human reached his ear. He walked towards the kitchen thinking Simran might be there but didn't find her. Now he was panicking he briskily walked towards his room and found her there. Her back was facing him.

All her hair were resting on her left shoulder giving him a clear view of her smooth back and waist, which was unwantedly igniting a fire inside him. Till now Abhay was like some saint whose austerity could not be broken by even a goddess of seduction. But from the day Simran came into his life he feels like he was loosing his control over his mind, body and even soul. Moreover, the seductress was so innocent that she didn't even have any idea of what she was doing to him.

Abhay walked slowly towards her who hadn't notied him yet. As he reached beside her, he saw that she was packing her clothes in a duffle bag. His breath stuck in his throat thinking that she was going to leave him.

"No no no no... please please please don't leave me." He said terrified with the thought of her leaving him.

Simran turned hearing his voice and surprised to see him standing beside her. But was utterly shocked when she noticed that he was still wearing the same clothes which got wet in the rain. Though the water was not dripping off his clothes but they were quite wet and his shoes were completely soaked. His hair were messed up. He was not looking like the same Abhay who left for office in the morning. Seeing him she remembered when he came home in the afternoon and the whole incident. Simran was in her thoughts when he kneel down and hugged her legs crying asking sorry again again making her confuse. She thought he might scold her or something but him appologising was something didn't make sense to her.

"Please Jann mujhe chhod ke mat jao. Main nahi reh sakta tumhare bina. Main mar jaunga. Please I'm really sorry. Very very sorry. I won't do anything you don't like. Main tumhari sari baat manunga but please mujhe chhod ke mat jao. Please please please." He cried hugging her legs.

(Please My life, don't go leaving me. I can't live without you. I'll die without you. Please I'm really sorry. Very very sorry. I won't do anything you don't like. I will listen to you all but please don't leave me. Please please please.".)

After much effort Simran finally succeeded in removing his hold from her legs. She made him sit on the bed and made him drink water with her hands because his hands were shivering. She wiped his face with her saree's pallu (or end of the saree).

"Kya hua hai. Aap aise kyu bol rahe hai. Main aapko chhod ke kahin nahi jaa rahi." She said to him who looked at her.

("What happened? Why are you speaking like that? I am not leaving you anywhere.")

"Pakka." He asked forwarding his hand as if asking her to promise him that she won't leave him. She kept her hand in his and kissed his knuckles saying "pakka".

He smiled and hugged her as if he left her she would disappear from his arms.

After he was little calm down Simran removed his arms around her and bent down to remove his shoes.

"What are you doing?" He shouted making her scared.

"Woh... woh main bass aapke shoes nikal rahi thi. Aapko thand lag jaygi." She said nervous because of his sudden shouting.

(That.... that I was just removing your shoes. You'll catch a cold.")

"Don't touch my feet. I don't like it." He said holding her hands. He kissed them and removed his shoes himself.

"You change your clothes till then I'll make something hot for you." She said getting up but he held her hand.

"Umm... can we talk please.." He requested in front of her questioning gaze.

"We can talk later. I'm not going anywhere. First get changed and have something hot. Or else you'll catch a cold. After that I will listen to whatever you want to say." She said and got up off the bed without giving him a chance to say anything else.

He sighed and walked towards the cupboard. Simran went to the kitchen and prepared a good and hot soup for him.

Simran walked back in the room to find Abhay sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts. His clothes were changed and was looking much fresh but something was still off with him. Simran smiled and walked towards him. When he didn't notice her presence, she kept the tray on the bed and caressed his head softly. He closed his eyes feeling peace and comfort with her slight touch.

He held her hand and made her sit in front of him on the bed. Simran shifted a little closer and caressed his face.

"You are looking very disturbed. First have your meal then we can talk all you want or you want me to give you a head message. I'm sure you'll feel good after that." He smiled softly at her care and nodded in no. It was the first time for Simran when she was talking and Abhay was silent. Because until now it was vice versa.

She forwarded the spoon after blowing it a little as the soup was boiling hot. Abhay looked at her a few seconds then opened his mouth to have it. Thus she kept feeding him until the soup was finished. Though Abhay said he didn't want more but she didn't listen to him and glared at him which he found very cute and thought how could someone hate her who is this innocent, caring and pure.

She fed him and herself and went to the kitchen to keep the dishes and Abhay sat there lost in his thoughts.

"Hmm... now tell me. What did you want to say so important?" She asked and sat where she was sitting before.

"Don't you want to ask me anything."

"Main.... main kya puchhungi aapse?" She was confused.

("I... what should I ask you?")

"When I came home and saw you packing your clothes I thought you were mad at me and leaving me for ever." He told her.

"Packing... Oh yes... that was my clothes which I brought from my house but didn't wear most of them as they are too simple for a newly married so packed them in the suitcase. Mami said that there are slums at some distance and she gives her clothes to them as they can use it. So I thought I would also give my clothes to them. It's useless for us but could really help them." She cleared his misunderstanding.

"And the thing that I will leave you forever then that's not going to happen. First, I don't want to go anywhere away from you. I feel scared even at the thought of not being able to be with you or see you. I just can't. And second, Even if someday something happened and this thought comes across my mind that I don't want to be here with you then where will I go. I don't have anywhere to go. (long sigh)

At our wedding... no no actually before our wedding. When I was in the room before your arrival. My mother and father came and I was so stupid that I thought like they show in serials or books. My parents will say how special I am for them and how much they love me. And on that day when I was going to get married how overwhelmed they are and they are going to miss me. But again I was so STUPID how I could expect so much from them. They did say so many things but it was that after marriage I could not come to their house. And if I did then it should be like a guest. God forbid if my husband throws me out because of any reason then I could not step into that place which till now I called my home." She told him tears flowing from her eyes freely. Abhay was holding her hand tightly giving her his support.

"leave it. You tell me why you are so disturbed." She asked wiping her tears.

"Umm... today by mistake I took your phone. May be because both of us have similar looking phones. And your mother called. She didn't let me speak or even greet her and just kept shouting." He told and she sighed understanding what she might have said.

"So I know everything now. You want to share something?" He asked and Simran just shrugged her shoulders not knowing what and how to share.

"Actually I really don't know. I mean their behaviour towards me was always indifferent. When I was young I used to ask them what I did and why they treated me like this and not my siblings. But they always said that I'm unwanted. They wanted their first child to be a boy and me being a girl was unwanted. A disappointment because I disappointed them with my birth when they were expecting a boy. And hence I was their own child so they could not leave me and had to fulfill their responsibilities towards me as parents so I became a  responsibility and a burden. That's it I guess." She said shrugging her shoulders as if it was not a big deal.

"How can they treat you like this? There was nothing in your hand. Why did they spoil your life?" Abhay did not understand.

"See, just let it be. I don't think much about all this. So you also don't. And I couldn't change their thinking in twenty years of my life so I don't think it could be changed now."

"Don't you feel bad?"

"Do I feel bad?....hmm.... Actually I do. Sometimes a little and sometimes a lot. I mean it's normal to feel bad for a child when they don't have a good memory with their parents. It definitely feels bad. You know when my mother got to know that it's a girl and not a boy as they were expecting she opted abortion but as it is - it's illegal to know a child's gender before birth so that got to know about this when she was in labour and doctors said that it might create problems for her to conceive in future. And she could not risk it. I was already a girl and they badly wanted a boy so they let it be or me be. So that they can have a boy child in the future."

"My mami told me that they did not even want to take me home when I was born. Mummy straight away said that she won't take me home so Mama ji and Mami took me to their home and lived there for six years. They never for once come to see or meet me. They didn't even know how the girl looks whom they gave birth. So Mama ji and Mami are really close to me. I've spent my childhood with them only.

Then one day they came and I got to know that they are my Mummy and Papa. I was really happy as since childhood I used to hear about parents from other children but whenever I asked Mama ji about them they only said that they will come and take me with them. And they did come but not because they wanted me or they missed me but only because my grandmother made them understand that I'm their daughter. So it's their responsibility to take care of me, not of my uncle's. So they did what they were asked to. They brought me into their house and fulfilled their responsibility. But just responsibility. Nothing more nothing less." She completed and looked at Abhay who was looking at her with different emotions in his eyes. Though she didn't understand but was still thankful that those were not of pity.

"Okay let's call it a night now. I'm really tired. I'll change then let's sleep." She said and got up off the bed and the next second landed on Abhay's lap as he pulled her.

"You are not any burden or bad omen or anything whatever your parents have called you till now. You are the bravest girl and deserve the whole world." He said and hugged her. He wanted to say so many things but his mind was not functioning properly.

"Abhay, I know that I'm not any sort of the things whatever my parents think and say. And about the bravest girl and all. I know that I'm not. Because if I have been brave then I would have taken a stand for myself or left that house where nobody wanted or respected me but I didn't. So you don't have to say all those things just to make me feel good. Hmm.." She said and chuckled.

She got off his lap and went to the washroom to change her clothes. As she entered she saw her reflection in the mirror which had a small smile. She didn't want to tell Abhay about that ever. But today she did. And she didn't even know why. It's just she didn't want to ignore his questions or lie to him.

She changed her clothes and was about to unlock the door when she realised that she was sitting in his lap some time ago. She blushed thinking how close they were. She could even hear his heartbeats and feel his breath on her jaw.

On the other hand, Abhay was angry at her parents for treating his Jaan so badly that he wanted to go and confront them. But he knew that Simran won't like it and he didn't want to do something to make her mad. He was also awkward about what he just did. He could not control himself in front of her. At the same time, he was busy in thinking the way to ask her about that intimate incident. He could not bring himself to ask her about that. He was feeling shy and also awkward but could not even let it slide as it was important for him to know if she was comfortable or felt discomfort because of him. And he was ready to bear the punishment if she felt wrong because of him.

******************************

Simran came into the room after changing into her night clothes. She walked towards the dressing table combed her hair, applied the night cream. All that time she could feel his gaze on her. But all of a sudden she was feeling really shy that she didn't even looked into his eyes whereas Abhay was busy admiring her. He knew that she was getting nervous because of his stare but could not look away from her. She cried a lot today because of which her face was looking puffed and nose red. Her beautiful big round eyes were looking bigger as they were swollen. Her face devoid of any make was shining bright in the dim night light.

After doing her night routine, she walked towards the bed and saw Abhay was sitting on her side. Not wanting to say anything to
him, she lied down on the right side which is his.

Abhay smiled seeing her laying there with her back facing him. He removed his t-shirt and laid down hugging her from behind. She
shivered feeling his warm body against her cold one.

"Meri taraf dekhiye na." He said and she turned towards him. Now both were laying on their sides facing each other.

"I wanted to ask you something." He said and she nodded him to continue.

"Umm.... did you.... a..a..I mean did I. No actually...." He stuttered,

"Don't hesitate. You can say anything." She said holding his hand.

"Did I make you uncomfortable? I mean did you feel forced." He asked feeling nervous.

First she was confused but when she saw his cheeks turning pink, she understood that he was talking about the afternoon incident and her cheeks started heating up. She was too shy to say anything but also knew that if she didn't then Abhay will take her silence as yes. And will think that he made her uncomfortable. Whereas in reality what she felt at that time was anything but discomfort. So she just nodded in yes with her eyes casting down.

"Did you feel uncomfortable. I'm really...."

"NO. I didn't feel uncomfortable. In fact I liked it." She said hurriedly not wanting him to misunderstand and didn't realise what she just said and when she did. She bit her tongue. Whispering a sorry she turned her back towards him and covered herself completely with the duvet.

He chuckled at her cuteness and thought to tease her. He pulled her duvet and hovered over her.

"Agar bura nahi laga toh phir se karlu?" He whispered huskily in her ears. Her eyes widened and her cheeks were looking like a tomato.

What is it??

Doodles ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 17.5K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
37.3K 1.6K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
636K 34K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
44.2K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...