A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Apologies
Chapter 141

Chapter 107

224 9 5
By TheManCandy

Hestia ran up to Bell's arms, tears welling up her eyes. "BELL!!!" She yelled in joy, as she was finally reunited with her child.

The two crashed on the ground as Hestia held Bell into her tight embrace. "It really is you, thank goodness. I was so worried!" she pushed up to see Bell's face, noticing the injuries his child had suffered. "It must have been hard. I'm so glad you're safe."

"Goddess." Bell felt a drop falling on his cheeks, he looked up, seeing her goddess looking at her, a soft smile on her face, as tears fell from her cheeks.

"I'm so glad... Bell... I'm so glad that you're safe." Hestia's voice chimed insides Bell's ear. It was filled with relief, and you can see the tension leaving her body as she had her eyes glued on Bell.

"I made you worry huh? I'm sorry... Goddess." Bell smiled as he reached out and wiped the tears off Hestia's cheeks.

Hestia went in for another hug, but before she could, she felt a pair of arms grasp her by her waist, pulling her off of Bell. "That's enough lady Hestia!" it was Lili. The two of them then fell ass first on the ground as Hestia began to whine.

"Hey you! Don't you ruin my moving reunion moment!" Hestia flailed around, trying to break free out of Lili's grasp.

"Mr. Bell got hurt protecting us, and he needs to rest." Lili argued back, holding Hestia in place, trying to separate him away from Bell.

Footsteps started to echoe, as Ais and Welf arrived and stood behind Bell. Hestia saw Ais and her blood suddenly boiled.

"What?! Wallen-somthing! Why are you here?!" She points her finger towards Ais, like a child who saw someone she hates.

As that was happening, the others started to make their way out of the 17th floor boss room, into the 18th floor safe zone.

"Yo! Bell." Bell turned to the familiar voice, and saw Denki, Helga, Lysander, Eira, and Bors grinning at him. Denki smiled as well, waving at the white haired adventurer. "Good job making it all the way here."

"Mr. Denki?! Guys!" Bell beamed at them. He had a good look of everyone there and saw an unexpected figure in the group. "Miss Ryuu?" he was confused on why the waitress from the hostess of fertility is here as well.

Ryuu raised her pointing finger in her mouth, signaling Bell to keep her presence here on the down low. She then smiled, happy to see that the young adventurer was safe.

"So you're Bell Cranel huh?" Another voice made the white haired youth turn to see who it came from.

"Y-yes..." Bell saw a blonde man with orange eyes, wearing a feathered hat. The man is slender and of medium height with skinny arms and legs sticking out of his clothes. The man also has effeminate looks and an overwhelming charm. Making Bell quite nervous to talk to him. That man is Hermes.

Hermes looked at Bell curiously. "So you're the one huh... I've been wanting to meet you for some time now." he smiled his patented playful smile as he extended his hand towards Bell for a shake. "My name is Hermes. Pleased to meet you, young Bell."

Bell smiled, extending his hand for a shake as well. "Thank you. It's a pleasure." his smile was innocent, something that is rare for an adventurer to have. Which made Hermes even more interested in him. "Also, Thank you for helping out, I really appreciate it."

Hermes shrugged, acting like it was oy natural. "Not at all. I did this for my dear friend Hestia." Hermes eyes then went to a spot behind Bell, seeing three mortals. His lips smirked as he looks at Bell playfully. "If you're gonna thank anyone, thank those children there." he points at Bells back, towards the adventurers of the Takemikazuchi familia.

Bell turned, so did Welf, and Lili, as they wanted to express their thanks, but they all stopped when they saw who they were. A sour look formed into the faces of Welf, and Lili, they remebred how those adventurers had got them into this predicament in the first place.

"Tsk." Welf clicked his tongue, anger started to form inside his body.

Lili, glared at the trio, she recalled the many close calls she had when they were trapped in the middle floor.

Bell on the other hand, had questioning look on her face, he was angry sure, but he wanted to hear the whole picture before making a judgement.

One thing is for sure, this would be a long night.

.
.
.
.
.

-At the surface.

A young boy with dark auburn hair was walking carefree, taking in the cool night breeze. He rested his hands on his spear that is placed in his shoulder, making his way towards the gates of Orario.

That of course was August, who was now returning after paying a visit to his parents graves. Whistling a soft tune, he was now only a few meters away from reaching the gates.

"Halt! Who goes there!" a voice made August stop on his tracks, he looked forward, seeing two guards with lanterns, trying to shine the light his way.

"Relax, I'm just returning back home." August shrugs, as he spoke calmly, wanting no trouble as well. He stepped forward, allowing the light to shine on his face.

"G-g-gaé bulg?!" the guards recognized him, his jaw hanging lose. By now, everyone in the city knew of August Kaizer.

"Yo!" August waved at them and smiled politely. "Mind if I pass?"

"Of course sir!" the guards stepped aside, letting the young adventurer through.

As that was happening, people near the gates who heard the guard calling his alias all stopped moving. Their eyes glued at the gates as August walked through it.

"It really is him!"

"The hero of Orario!"

"H-he's awake!"

A crowd formed as they all stared at awe, a hero's welcome was starting to take place. They all made way for him, some bowing their head while thanking him for what he did, some screaming his name as he passed by them. Different reactions, but all positive and grateful, as the crowd of people, civilians and adventurers alike, grew larger and larger, wanting to catch a glimpse of the hero who saved their lives.

August in the other hand found this to be a bit awkward. He never was a people person, he was someone who kept to himself, and those that he trusted, which to be fair, are only a handful of people.

So the newfound popularity didn't sit well with him. He let out a deep sigh, looking around as people were now swarming towards him. And for him, this was a hassle.

He pushed his mana forwards, as red lightning coiled his body, and in a flash of red light, he vanished from where he stood, as if he was never even there to begin with. All that was left was the scorched mark on the ground he left behind as he moved to avoid the crowd.

And that was enough, with multiple people seeing his face for the first time in months, news quickly traveled all around Orario. news that August is now awake.

This revelation sent shockwaves all throughout the city. As the gods, keen on the gossips on the streets, all heard of his return.

.
.
.

At the top of babel, a seductive woman watched the view of the city lights, while twirling a glass of red wine.

A small smile appeared on her lips, as she took a sip from her glass. "So you're awake... Things are starting to get interesting." Freya let out a sinister chuckle as Ottar stood by her side.

The level 7 adventurer also getting excited, the last time he saw August was in the amphitheater incident, and his goddess Freya shared everything with him. -Which was specifically ordered by Hades and Ouranus to not do- making him one of the few mortals who has knowledge of the Theïkó óplo.

And he was curious on just how strong the wielders of the weapons were, especially with August's reputation right now.

"Are you interested as well? Ottar? With how he is right now, he might take your spot as King in Orario." Freya took a glance at her child.

The level 7 scoffed, an amused chuckle escaping his lips. "He can try." Ottar answered, the face of the 6 years old boy from 9 years ago entering his mind, remembering his words and challenge to him, that he will surpass him.

"Me too... I wonder how Bell would react... Seeing someone of his caliber. would he grow even more stronger?" Freya again twirld the liquid inside her glass. A seductive smile forming in her lips. "Either way, things will get interesting around here."

.
.
.

Ganesha who received the report, stared at the moon, his mind going back to his child, and the father of August. "Siegfried..." he was still feeling guilty about his actions all those years ago. And he was afraid.

Afraid of what may happen if August learned everything. For Ganesha, his mind was made up, for him, he was the one responsible for everything that happened to that young man.

'If I didn't give Siegfried that god forsaken spear, non of this would have had happened, he would still be alive, and young August would still have his family.' he let out a deep sigh as the guilt ate his heart.

He was also afraid of the path that the child might take once he found out about everything. Because there is no doubt in his mind, that when August learned of the truth, he will hunt down everyone responsible. And that would include him.

.
.
.

Hades sat on his office as he sips on a glass of whiskey. Things had been hectic for him these past 3 and a half months.

It a started with the attack on Orario, he had suffered quite a bit of lost due to his familia acting on the front line that day.

And then Anna Drayer, who he thought was dead, returned, saying that the event in Rakia was also done by Evilus, and that she was lucky to escape. He still doesn't trust the girl, finding it convenient that she survived the whole ordeal in Rakia. But he welcomed her again nonetheless.

In his mind, if his suspicion were true that she's now working with Evilus, then he might use her, and if she's not, then he'll have more firepower in his familia. Either way, Hades views it as a win-win.

But the news of today is what caught his attention. August Kaizer is now awake, with multiple eye witness as well as his own personal network saying that it was true.

A small chuckle escaped his lips. 'Is this also part of your plan brother?' he thought, as he remembered Zeus and his goal of returning the world back to the age of heroes. 'If so... It might bite you in the ass.'

.
.
.

Apollo threw the glass on his marbled wall, he was fuming as the news reached his ears.

August awakinging is a huge hiccup in his plan, and he was so close he could practically taste his victory and reward.

He planned on challenging Hestia in a war games along with Heracles, believing that his superior number would be enough to crush the two of them. And his goal is to have Bell, as well as the unconscious August and his Theïkó óplo. He was gathering his strength, waiting for the moment to strike, and was about to implement the plan a week from now.

But August sudden awaking poured cold water all over his grand scheme.

"MOTHER FUCKER!!!" he slammed his fist on the table, making it crack, as his godly aura poured out of his body. "HYAKINTHOS!!!"

The door to his room slowly opened as the captain of his familia calmly walked inside. "You called my lord?"

"Get Froke!" Apollo ordered, his voice laced with anger. Right now, he wanted to vent, and what better way to do so than to use one of his toys.

"As you wish my lord." Hyankinthos bowed respectfully and exited the room.

Apollo glared at the door, clenching his fist. "Just you wait Heracles... I will take everything from you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 107 is now complete. How are you all enjoying the story so far?

Sorry for not posting on Friday, my schedule had been hectic and would continue to be this week as one of my co-workers was fired or quit -He said he quit while the others said he was fired.- so worked has piled up.

Don't worry as I will try to post 2 chapters at the minimum this week, still as my qouta for this fanfic is still 2 chapters at least per week.

I'm sorry and I hope understand and would continue to support this fanfic even with the delay.

Please leave a comment, review, and feedback to help me improve this fanfic. Every little thing helps me understand your preferences and will contribute to writing a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

Thank you for following this fanfic. I hope you're enjoying it.

Have a good day, everyone. Love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 314 26
bnha/MHA x modern/Isekai reader part time working teen takes in a cat that was a deity in disguise and granted her a wish as a thank you. she goes to...
24.9K 457 18
this will be a what if bell was saiyan (that's all your getting from me) I am going to off the anime only Danmachi and the characters of danmachi are...
6.4K 128 27
2 men who refuse to accept themselves and there past can not properly cope and move on. when Niragi and Chishiya- who both absolutely loathe eachothe...
72.4K 851 41
Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning he is shy, and scared around them. Thro...