Night City, Your Master has a...

By SoundAnbu17

(Isekai Male Reader x Cyberpunk 2077 and Edgerunners) The usual thing of a reader just dealing with the hell... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

5.8K 177 29
By SoundAnbu17

One Month Later...

A lot of things have happened over the month once Y/n joined the Mox and because of him, he has improved the gang of sex workers tremendously. The first thing he did was improve the bar's defense with better security in case the Mox got attacked. The Decepticons have had a major advantage over their war with the Autobots because of the many weapons and technology that were created by Decepticon Scientists. This means he got the same engineering and applied science knowledge from Shockwave, Wingspan, Hotlink, Bombshell, Deluge, Flamewar, Flatline, Jetfire, Knockout, Landquake, Loudpedal, Oilslick, Scorponok, Skydive, Skywarp, and unfortunately Starscream. These Decepticons are all scientists and engineers that give their forces immense strength. 

The first thing that Y/n did was create numerous defenses on the building. He installed wall-mounted guns, and unseeable cameras all over the building, improved gates that surrounded the parking lot, and built the Mox, high-tech weaponry. He built the Mox new weapons by conversing with one of Lizzie's empty rooms into his laboratory where, he can see surveillance all over the city, where the Mox can come in for a check-up, where he can build new gadgets, and a garage door.

(I don't own this image.)

The next thing that he did caused all the Mox to improve their relationship with him dramatically. He has helped improve everyone's health and Cyberware. Y/n did a scan of everyone when he was doing a check-up to see if they were having issues with their health or their Chrome and he got a lot of bad results. Most of the Mox apparently go to Fingers since it is the only "ripperdoc" that most of them can afford. At least 60% of the Mox have terrible and defective cyberware that has viruses that will end up creating more problems and lead to them going back to Fingers. So for a week, he's been treating the Mox of any illnesses first before beginning to fix or replace their cyberware with one of his own creations. After treating those with defective chrome, he decided to upgrade everyone's else cyberware. All the Mox, now have cyberware that's on the same level as the Vehicons, with features such as arm implants that can turn into blasters.

( I don't this image, Transformer Prime is the property of Hasbro, and just the arms are what the Mox have.)

The last thing he did is what made the Mox grateful to him. Y/n had installed everyone's neuralware with Anti-Hacking software, which makes the gang unhackable from any Netrunner from Mercs to Corps. Overall, the Mox already sees him as a leader of the gang whenever Susie isn't around.

Rita: "Thanks again for installing these new arm implants, stud." Said the bar bouncer as she just finished getting her new chrome that was much better than her old ones.

(I don't own this image.)

The new arm implants that Y/n constructed have the same strength and firepower that's similar to the Decepticon Battle Squad. 

Rita: "Those Corpo fucks would absolutely sell their business just to have implants like these." The bouncer said as she flexed her arms. "So input, how long till I can use these bitches?" She asked with a smirk.

Y/n holds up 1 finger, making Rita understand the wait time before using her new arms.

Rita: "So one week. Fair enough. Any issues happening, I come back right?" She asked, to which Y/n nodded. "Got it, well ima getting a drink, talk to you later, Big Daddy." She said with a smirk as she left Y/n's lab.

Y/n: 'Who would have thought that in just a month, I gained the complete trust of the Mox? I still can't get used to being called that though. That nickname just sticks since I am viewed as a parent to the gang of dolls and outcasts., just in a derogatory term.' He said in his head as he put away his tools and headed to the main computer to see if there was anything going on in the world. 

Not only did he help the Mox become stronger, but he also checked on his own abilities that Chromia granted him when he was alone in his lab. Not only does he have every Decepticon's ability and knowledge, but he also found out that he can transform into their vehicle modes. When he was alone in his lab, he tested the vehicle mode to see if there would be any effects to it, and the results were astonishing as he felt perfectly fine. His bones weren't crushed or mangled and he could still use his weapons. It felt like he was a cybertronian.  Hell, he could even let someone ride him in his vehicle form. (I know what you guys are doing, but stop it and pay attention to the story, Sickos.) His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the TV that's been staying on every day.

T.V.: "In other news, Arasaka Academy systems are under maintenance. Just a few hours ago, the prestige academy systems were damaged. The cause of it was the use of a wreath's illegal software by a student. More of this story as it develops." The newscaster states as it goes to a commercial. 

Y/n immediately stands up from his desk and heads to the garage door. His visor then lights up and a long list of names begins to scroll down.

Y/n: "Decepticon selection, "Flatline" selected. Begin Vehicle Mode." He stated in his monotone voice as he selected one of the Decepticons Medic. 

His body began to change forms. The Cybergoddess's champion appearance went from Soundwave to Flatline. Once his appearance is complete, he transforms into Flatline's Four-wheel drive flatbed truck mode.

(I don't own this image. Transformers belong to Hasbro.)

Once his transformation is completed, the garage door begins to slightly open. After a minute, the garage door was fully opened and the truck slowly drove out.

Y/n: "It has begun." He said as the truck began speeding and headed to the highway.

It's time to change the story and a legend is about to begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.6K 14
Trying to survive in a place like Night City, a city obsessed with technology and body modifications can be next to impossible for some people, so th...
2.5K 14 6
People say that Night City was suppose to be this amazing utopia where people with big dreams can come true. But it was all a lie, Once you entered t...
54.5K 1.8K 9
(Note: This is girls of Cyberpunk Esgerunners x male reader) In the current day and age, where everyone has cybernetics, where crime is no stranger...
645 50 13
He is the Metal and She is the Rose. Who said Night City, the city of futuristic chaos and turmoil, couldn't have a great badass story centering arou...