ą§² Purity, Mikado Momodera.

By Rukkshevahna

ā Hello. It seems that you are struggling with those, please let me help you. āž Oh, a boy's voice. I was abou... More

šš”š‘šˆš“š˜
ā™Æ 000.
ā™Æ 001.
ā™Æ 002.
ā™Æ 003.
ā™Æ 004.
ā™Æ 005.
ā™Æ 006.
ā™Æ 007.
ā™Æ 008.
ā™Æ 010.
ā™Æ 011.
ā™Æ 012.
ā™Æ 013.

ā™Æ 009.

67 3 7
By Rukkshevahna

純度

桃寺 神門
Demise.

If the word love is to ever exist in this world. I do wonder how pain must it bring for us to overcome it for survival. Although, people only misses the dried flower colors and it's light and never the fragrance. If love is to ever exist in this world and at this situation, it will be temporary, and for me, I wouldn't have loved it to begin with. Not when it will lose its color anyway. However; unlike the flowers, love blooms in an odd way that no one ever dares to attend it. Unlike the flowers; a temporary love blooms in an unexpected way. One that will bloom or die, depends of how will two people took care of it.

"Y/nn-chii! What do you think you are doing!! Such a mess!" The pervy doctor facepalms and gushed at my antics as I cover my ears in annoyance.

"I know, sorry!"

"Sorry won't solve this problem Y/ncchi!" He pouted as I sighed. He had a point but well, it is what it is! What does he expect me to do?!

"Oiranzaka-senpai, I'm not trying to... But would you please keep your mouth shut for a second" I asked a bit annoyed, hearing his voice and his lectures hours straight, not feeling well and you know it.

"Let her rest, Kyouya" A monotone voice spoke as I look at the door, seeing Mudano lean at the doorframe. Looking down in shame, I thought of how many times does he have to save me over and over again 'til my faithful death comes?

I haven't noticed how the two exchanged glances and one was walking out as other came to come inside. My thoughts scattered and got pulled back when I felt Mudano's hands is ontop of my head, thus glancing, I looked away without uttering a word.

"Kid." He tries to get my attention but he didn't say anything after that. Until silence fills the air and I swallow the lump of my throat, when would I be strong enough to─

"It's pathetic. No, Sensei?" As I break the silence suffocating the room, I heard him sighed in exasperated one. Standing still ─ he always has that habbit of standing still as he seems to get used to it.

"You're always there to save my butt when I'm in trouble. I must be a nuisance to you, tell me sensei, why do I keep making such reckless move?" I looked down at the ground and anticipated at the answer, of course, the answer would be plainly obvious. Everything I do and every move I make is a mistake, Mudano- he is always there to cover my troubles like a parent and me as a child who didn't learn anything yet. "You know, I asked myself when will be the time I got to stand on myself without burdening someone."

I stared at him and smiled. I don't know if anyone felt like this before and I know that sensei is not the best person for someone I will rant but─ I'm so tired to keep this to myself. I thought I had grown tough that I don't need anymore help and to pay the kindness back, it seems that it's not yet the time, and you know what is the worst part to ever exist here? To feel like a burdened to someone and be just like that. It leaves a gush in my chest.

"Love is blind, you are blind. Probably. But that doesn't mean you are a burden, I never thought of you as that, nor everyone else here." He closed his eyes and mutter, somehow even though in a quiet place and unshared thoughts, his words seem to be heard at this room that full of eerie. "Don't blame yourself for something you don't have control with. Although, we did told you that don't engage with a Momo, that was your choice, your choice to love him despite what's going on."

"However, like some many case. You let your heart won before the rationality." Mudano smacked my head for two times already but not that hard. I never realized that sensei's words would break my senses and much, I have known him for exchanging hums but never words. Though, the way of comforting me... Makes my heart melt and me wanting to cry.

"I know what you feel, but don't let that down you."

Mikado Momodera never ran fast on his whole life before, with only one thing in mind, he was aghast of what would've happened when he was not there. He overheard that one troupe of Momo would be heading somewhere to kill some Oni, and that location happens to be yours.

"Please be safe atleast."

Sighing, how did suddenly a tons of Momo came attacking at not anyone's place but yours? Nevermind. It's probably his fault that this happened, if he didn't leave you─ no. He trust that you could protect yourself, he has faith on you. Surely, you would be able to fight on your own, right? Even just for a meantime?

Not long that lasts, he arrived at your oh-so called home; ruined and almost close to burning. God, what did he missed? Mikado Momodera furrowed his brows and scanned the area─ you are not here, where are you?

His questions got answered when he hears the groaning sound of someone; specifically, his "co-workers", the Momotarous. He hid behind the ruin walls and eavesdropped.

"That bitch ran away!"

"How are we going to explain this to the officials and the emperor? Huh? You're a pain.""

"Please shut the fuck up."

They're bickering. Mikado Momodera pointed and stands up from his place, with a deadpan look- his exterior held such calmness but inside, he is relieved that you got away. From the attackers ahich is his own clan. He pursed his lip, surely; you won't trust him now and resent him like other- no. He shouldn't think of that, there's no point in doing that now.

Mikado Momodera made his presence clear to his fellow Momos, earning a bewildered gaze at them. One reacts with a scoff and raised his brows. With a crossed hands, one spoke in a brazen way.

"Damn, would you look at that. If it isn't the former deputy commander." The Momo pointed out the obvious and grins. "A shame you got demoted, although, may I ask why you're here."

It isn't even a question, he demands an answer. Mikado Momodera didn't reply at his demands and just remained not vocal. Thus, the Momo continues to get on his nerve.

"Won't even answer... Perhaps you're looking for an Oni here? Trying to be the night in shining armor? Huh." The Momo smirked at him, "Worry not, Mikado. Luckily for it, the Oni ran away."

"And for the record. Beauty is a waste when the beholder has no taste." The Momos walk past him, leaving Mikado Momodera standing. The Momo gave him a last glance and a smirk. "You wasted your beauty by showing your compassion to your top list enemy."

"That is the taboo we shouldn't let slide easy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 95 7
I'm the son of the Dragoon Hero; Ryukyu, and I have a very powerful quirk which is a sort combination of my mother and fathers quirk. Ever since my q...
8.3K 257 26
~Slow Updates~ Male Reader X Tokoyami Fumikage Story This story will contain mature scenes as well as some scenes of gore. Your Mother passed away w...
8.9K 411 31
"OI WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" he shouted, I heard small explosions coming from his hands. He's gonna know too, it's too fuc...
6.3K 158 36
You are Leon's sibling. You were the ultimate guitarist and loved it to play on your E-Guitar. You often listened to metal and used to learn the solo...