Be Our Rose

By MbaliMoyo6

Rose, a sweet, kind, and caring girl, meets two bad boys, Leonardo and Fernando, identical twins. They are da... More

intro
feelings
The boxing match
Take it slow
JEALOUSY
The Maid
The Maid (PART TWO)
Back to school
Bullied
Spoiled
The meeting
One gone
The leave
Bought
WITH THEM
Disliked
The Break
Naughty
Scary Movie
Christmas
Found Out
Torture
In The Hospital
Healing
The Truth
Mafia
Striping
The visit
Patched
Period
Figured out
Their Friends
The Ball
Gay
Gay (part 2)
The return
First day
Second day
Fourth day
Cheaters or Not
Forgive
The visit (part 2)
The Confession
Nightmare
Decided
Drugged
How Could You
How Could You PART 2
Attacked
Not Again (part 2)
Moving on
Oh No
Oh No (part 2)
Come back
Come back (part two)
Betrayal
Kidnapped
YOU OURS
Revenge
With you
Trying

Not again

49 6 0
By MbaliMoyo6

Rose's POV:

It has been 1 year since then, and I am now 18 years old, an official young adult.

Leonardo and Fernando are 20 going to 21 within a few months, and I can't wait for their birthday.
________

So lately, Leonardo and Fernando have been out working more hours than they were supposed to.

This has gotten so bad to the point that they come back home between 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. in the morning.

I would be worried sick waiting for them to come home, and they didn't even seem to care.

Well, today, as an apology, they made a booking for me in a spa.

"To let out some steam."

They said.

I was so grateful. The spa was really what I needed. My back felt so stiff.

I came back home after 3 hours of being pampered and massaged.

I had expected Leonardo and Fernando to be at work by this time, but I guess they forgot.

I found them at the top of the stairs, in front of the staircase, kissing the two new maids. Leonardo had one, and Fernando had the other.

I hadn't even taken more than 10 steps in the house, and this is what I see.

I cleared my throat loudly, making my presents known.

They all turned their heads to face me.

"Sorry for interrupting."

They pushed away the maids, like that would make it seem like they weren't just kissing them.

"So this is why you pressured me to go to a spa, ha?"

They just stared at me.

"Wow, this just got sad."

I said and turned my back away from them and made my way back towards the door.

"Rose, wait."

I heard Leonardo but didn't stop.

I heard their footsteps running down the stairs, but my speed stayed the same. I was gonna leave peacefully exactly the way I came in.

I had hold of the door handle when Fernando shouted.

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

I stopped in my tracks and smirked.

"What if I dare, what will you do?"

I turned my head to face them, with the same smirk on my face.

My hand was still on the door handle. My smirk vanished quicker than I expected it to, and I was now glaring at him.

"What will you do, Fernando?"

I questioned, threatening as I slowly placed more force on the door handle.

"I..I."

He couldn't answer me, as I expected.

I let go of the handle and faced them.

"I will forgive you guys..."

I said, and they seemed glad.

"If you go down on your knees and beg."

Their smiles vanished, and a grin grew on my face.

Did they really think I would forgive them just like that?

"You're joking, right?"

Leonardo asked, and they both chuckled shyly, but I was died serious, and when they realized that... their faces were priceless.

We stood there staring at each other for what felt like 5 minutes.

"We won't be doing that."

Leonardo spoke.

"You won't leave anyway."

Fernando added, and they laughed like I was a stupid idiot.

"You wanna bet?"

I turned around, placed my hand on the door handle, and opened the door.

I was about to take my first step outside when Fernando shouted.

"WAIT!!"

Again, I turned my head to face him.

He let out a sigh and fell on his knees with his head bowed. Leonardo followed after him, and the guards and maids who were watching this whole scene were shocked, and I felt satisfied.

I grinned and closed the door before making my way to them.

I stood a few inches away and looked down at them.

"Beg."

I demanded.

"Rose, please don't leave."

Leonardo started.

"We will be nothing without you."

Fernando added.

I couldn't help but explode in laughter. They sounded so desperate and defeated.

The fact that they could put their pride aside for me...I can actually feel the love.

I went on my knees in front of them when I was done laughing.

"I can't believe you guys actually did it."

They raised their heads to look at me, and I grabbed both of their hands.

I then noticed that the maids they were kissing were still up stairs, watching us.

I turned my head and glared at them.

"You're fired."

"W..what?"

"Did I stutter? GET OUT!!"

I shouted, and they went scrambling down the stairs and out the door.

"I have a question for you two."

I said, turning my head back at Leonardo and Fernando, and they stared at me.

"If one brother jumps into the fire, will the other one do it too?"

They blinked, then turned to face each other, giving each other questioning looks before looking back at me.

They hadn't answered my question, and the whole day, they acted like nothing happened, like they hadn't just begged me not to leave.

Typical
___________
2 weeks later

I was out shopping the whole day since the fridge was empty.

I entered the house at 08:30 p.m. and the house was quiet.

"Leonardo and Fernando must still be at work."

I thought while walking towards the kitchen. I had packed all the things I bought in the fridge and cupboards when I heard a sound coming from upstairs.

I froze, listening to hear if that sound would pop up again, and it did, but this time, more clearly. It was moaning. Someone was moaning.

Oooo.

I dropped the plastics on the floor and went upstairs.

I walked slowly along the corridor, listening door to door for another moan when I stopped, in front of one of the guest rooms, and that's where the sound was coming from. A female moaning loudly.

I opened the door and was flabbergasted. It was Fernando, butt naked on top of a lady.

I stared at them, and he stared at me.

"You know what, screw this,"

I said and walked away, pissed.

Leonardo then exited the room I was about to pass, buttoning up his shirt. I looked into the room and saw another female on the bed.

"You too?"

My chest was paining while I battled with tears. First Fernando and now Leonardo.

I basically ran to my room, took out a suitcase from the top of the closet, and started throwing my clothes into it.

Leonardo and Fernando entered just then.

"It's not the first time, is it?"

I asked without even turning my head to look at them.

"It is."

Leonardo replied.

"Don't lie to me, I know it's not."

I said, and there was silence after that.

"When?"

"When what?"

Fernando asked

"When did you guys lose feelings?"

I asked, stopping what I was doing to look at them. They didn't reply. They didn't even dare look me in the eye.

"I don't care. You guys can bring as many girls as you want. I'm leaving."

I said.

"No, you not."

Leonardo said.

"I am."

I said, but then Fernando walked up to me and snatched the suitcase out of my hand.

"We said you not."

He said, spilling all the clothes out of the suitcase.

"Watch me."

I said and ran out of the room before they could stop me.

I was so close to the door when I bumped into someone. It was the lady who was in Fernando's room, leaving.

"I'm so sorry."

She said. I didn't even get the chance to run away after that because Fernando had grabbed hold of my arm.

"LET ME GO!!!"

I shouted, struggling to yank my arm out of his grip while the lady stared at me in fear.

"Leave."

Leonardo glared at the woman from behind, and she went running.

"WAIT, TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!"

I shouted. The door was so close but I couldn't reach it.

"LET ME GO!!"

I jumped, tried to kick, and even bit Fernando while he dragged me back towards the room.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

He shouted at me.

Then,he pulled my arm, making me crash on his chest.

"You not going anywhere."

He said, and I swear he looked like he was about to kill me.

He then grabbed my face and forcefully kissed me.

After that, Leonardo yanked me out of his hold and did the same before tossing me into the room like I was nothing.

I grunted in pain.
I fell on my butt, on the shiny, slippery, tiled floor.

But they didn't care. They closed the door.

I stood up quickly and ran towards.
I tried to open it, but it wouldn't barge. They locked me in the room.

I knocked violently at the door, screaming and shouting for them to open, but instead, I heard them walking away. They were gonna leave me here.

I shouted at the top of my lungs but they didn't come back. I ended up giving up. There was no use, and right then, I started crying.

Not because I was locked in a room, I lock myself in this same room all the time, but because they don't love me anymore.

The only men I have ever loved didn't love me. It hurts.

I sat in a corner, with my arms wrapped around my legs and my head in between my knees, crying my heart out for hours till I dozed off.

I will never judge a person who's going through a breakup.
_________
Leonardo's POV:

I couldn't sleep, I could hear Rose's sobs through the wall that separated my room and the room she's in.

I messed up. Fernando messed up. We messed up.
________
Rose's POV:
The next day

I heard the door open but didn't move from my position.

"Hey Rose."

It was Leonardo. He walked towards me after locking the door again, of course, and sat next to me.

"You awake?"

He asked.

"No."

I answered, and I heard him chuckle.

I raised my head slightly and glared at him.

"Are you still angry?"

He asked, and I didn't reply. It was obvious.

"Ok then."

He said and put down the plate of food that was in his hand before leaving the room.

I took one glance of the food before throwing it at the wall.

I wasn't gonna eat their well-made food. I would rather starve than eat it.

I went back to my position.

2 hours later, the door opened again. I glanced up and saw Fernando in the room, staring at the broken plate and food that was all over the wall near the door.

"You didn't eat."

He said, like that wasn't obvious and looked at me. I put my head back between my knees.

I heard him lock the door and walk towards me.

He placed another plate of food next to me and stood up to leave. When his back was turned away, I pushed the plate away from me. He stopped in his tracks, turned around and again, took the food, and placed it next to me. Again, I pushed away the plate.

He then went on one knee in front of me.

"Rose."

He called my name softly and got no reply.

"Rose, look at me."

He demanded, and I revealed my eyes to glare at him.

"Eat the food."

He said, sliding the plate back next to me.

"I don't want your food. Take it away."

I spoke.

"Rose, I said eat the food."

"And I said I don't want it, you can't force me."

He looked frustrated.

He then grabbed my cheeks, grabbed a handful of food, and tried to stuff it in my mouth.

"I said eat."

I spat the food at his face when he removed his hand, and he closed his eyes in time.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT YOU DAMN FOOD!!!"

He looked pissed for a moment with the spat out food on his face, but then he chuckled and turned his head away to wipe his face before looking back at me with a smile.

He seemed amused, and I looked at him, disgusted.

"I'm sorry."

He said, and I looked away.

"I'm tired of fake apologizes."

His smile vanished.

"How many times will you apologize but never mean it?"

I asked, and he let out a sigh.

He then stood up and left, and I was able to breathe again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 21 15
This story is about Sergio, a 10 year old girl who's lived a hellish life for the past 5 years. She was kidnapped at 5 years old and the worst part i...
492 129 16
~The moment I realized I love you, I promised myself to always stand with you ~I can wait for you my whole life. Not marrying you would be far better...
2.5M 81K 45
*Highest ranking /7/ in romance* /1/ in humor* "Ms. Sanders?" He said in his deep and sexy voice after scrutinising...
1.2M 26.3K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...