Random Stuff

By gracieMay233

Ok sooo...this is basically if I want to apologise for not posting or anything like that. Also, if I ever get... More

WAT?!?!
I'M SORRY!!!!
HELP
OMG!!
WAT IN DA NAME OF IRENE?!?!?!
IM SO, SO, SO, SO, SO SORRY!!
MISS ME?!?! I'M BACK!!!
HOLD UP. WAT?????
New Schedule!!!
Boredom Ideas
I Have Some Ideas...
McKenzie's venting because why not :\
Holy Guacamole From Avocados, What On Earth?!?!
I'm Not Dead Yet!!!

q and a

7 1 3
By gracieMay233

(A/N: I'm so sorry for not posting on Saturday! I went out of town, and I wasn't allowed to bring my computer. I missed you guys! And, without further ado, (is that how you spell it?) here's the q and a!) 

Thank you @GamerWeb for asking these questions!

1. If PDH (Phoenix Drop High) didn't happen, how did some of the characters meet each other?

I originally didn't plan this out, but if I had to make a storyline for that, I would think that Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Laurance, Travis, and everyone else that I'm forgetting to mention, met each other in college. Aaron probably didn't meet them in college since somewhere in the fan fic, it was said that Isabella was the only one that Aaron was close to, which means that Aaron didn't meet Aphmau in FCU. 

2. Are any of the characters werewolves/ alphas?

I don't really want to answer this question, since it spoils quite a bit of the story, so I'm just going to say yes.

Now random questions that I came up with for myself!

1. How old are you?

 I'm 12, and am going to be 13 on January 13th.

2. Which 3 MyStreet characters do you relate to the most? 

Katelyn, Melissa, and Aaron

3. What is your favorite color?

Purple

4. Do you have any siblings, and what are their name/s?

I have a brother, and his name is Bryce

5. What is your favorite Aphmau roleplay?

I can't choose between My Inner Demons, and MyStreet.

Which is your favorite daemos?

Asch and Leif- I CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM FOR MY LIFE!!!

(A/N: Sorry for not posting again! I suck with schedules, and I hope you like the q and a! If you have any more questions, feel free to dm me!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...