The New Husband | OT7 (bร—b)

By MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... More

introduction๐Ÿค—
1
2
3
4
5
6 ๐Ÿ’”
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
โš  Important !!
44
45
๐Ÿ”žโš 46โš ๐Ÿ”ž
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
๐Ÿ™‚
not an update but please read ๐Ÿ’œ

7

3K 74 9
By MalakMER3

Jimin POV

It has been 2 weeks and I am still at the hospital . jin hyung didn't leave my side even for a second but still I only utter one or two words to him . the others always come to visit me but I didn't talk with them everytime they tried to come close to me I fake that I am tired and want to sleep . I know it's not their fault but ... *sigh*

but they let him do that to me . I shout out for help but they didn't come to me . I was scared , cold and lonely in there . there was blood on the floor and rats everywhere and I am really scared of it . I called them alot b-but they didn't come ...

About him he didn't come to visit me even they didn't call his name in front of me and thats good . I hate the idea of him ...

I only wished that he would love me . I did everything he told me to but still it was not enough for him . he only sees my body like I am just a machine to give birth to his children and after that he will throw me like I am some rubbish ...

I miss my old yoon a lot .I don't know why he can't remember me ?! Why he is so mad at me ?! Did I do something bad to him without realizing it  ?!  ... It doesn't matter anymore .I will show him that I am not the innocent Jimin who he can just play with . I am not weak . wait and see min yoongi !

Now is the time that I will go back home . here is jin hyung and mom waiting for me to finish putting on  my clothes. Jin hyung insists to help me but I refused as I won't let them touch me till I make sure that they really loves me .

Jin : minnie, Are you ready ?!

Jimin : hmm

Mom : OK let's go then .

Jimin *nervously* : m-mom can I stay with you for some d-days ?!

Jin *shocked* : w-what?! Of course n-no ... Minnie who will help you there a-and we didn't ask the permission from y-yoon__

Jimin *tiredly* : m-mom , can I ?!

Mom *softly rab his cheek* :  of course baby .you don't have to ask it's your home and about the permission thing ...*coldly* jin , he doesn't have to ask anyone's permission when I am here .

Jin *sadly* : b-but c-can I come too ?!

Mom *softly*:  of course .let's go .

With that jin tried to help me in entering the car but ...

Jimin : mom , can you just h-help me,please ?!

Mom : oh oh my baby come. 

I can feel that jin looked at me sadly but I ignored him and entered the car with mom at the back seat and about him he just  sat at the passenger one and called someone on his phone. 

Jin *on the phone * : hello .... Yes, he is fine don't worry .... No w-we are not coming home ..... J-imin wanted to stay with mom and I won't leave him alone ..... NO , I mean don't come I think he is not comfortable to .... Okie okie I will call you tonight .... Hmm love you too bye.

He  hang the call and turn around to us and said ...

Jin : Minnie, kook said that to take care of yourself and that he loves you alot.

Jimin *😑* : hmm

After 15 minutes we arrived at mom's house . mom helped me to come out of the car and I quickly went inside to my room and locked it so that I can be alone for some time. 

( he has a room because he lived with her before getting married .)

At the mins .

3rd person POV

The palace was filled with silence and sadness like there was no soul living here . the only thing you can see is black . the lights are off and even the people living here was so pale and just one word can describe  how they look or feel a mess ...

Every thing was just a mess . the kitchen was so mess and there were a lot of shattering pieces of vases , glasses , and dishes ....etc  on the floor  like there was some war going on here .

The mins were on the living room sitting there with so much sadness on their eyes . Hopi was crying on joon's chest and joon was trying to keep himself together so that he can be there for his babies and about kook he was not so much better than them .his eyes are puffy and red like he didn't sleep for god knows how many days even his tears isn't showing still you can see its tail on his face  . he became a body with no soul . he is blaming himself every night for how he treated jimin before and how he heared him calling for their help but couldn't help him

'maybe if I stand against yoongi and took Jimin out nothing of this would happen . '

Thats the only thing that in their mind .

'Regret ... Pain ....Useless ! '

Thats the only thing they feels .

Hopi *standing up* : n-no ! I c-can't let them stay with mom alone  . joon I am sure that they need us now .

Kook : no , j-jimin doesn't want to see even our face . we didn't protect him .we deserve this treatment from h-him .

Hopi : b-but ... but he is just sad and broken now . we need to ask his forgiveness .I'm sure he will understand that it wasn't in our hand .

Joon : we could have helped him to get out of there but we were just so stupid to believe that yoongi will regret his doing and let him out ... *sigh* ... Can't you see that he isn't around from the last time we saw him at the hospital .he didn't even tire himself to call us or tried to know how jimin is being after what he had done to him . we didn't even know where he is right now . I don't know if I saw him now what I will do  . but the only thing I know is that I will never NEVER  let him near jimin again ! .

Kook : jin said to not go there but I can't stay here while my babies are there . joon hyung , please let's go there .

Hopi : yes .yes , please !

Joon : *sigh* okie .you are right  we should go there and ask his forgiveness even if it costs our life's .

Kook/Hopi : yeah !

With jinmin

Jin *whisper to himself * : come on jin hold yourself together and don't cry in front of him . you will just knock on this door , give him his medicine , talk for sometime , ask his forgiveness ,hug him not so tight as he is still sick and at the end kiss him softly like kiss and make up  .... Fighting 💪🏻!

*knock* *knock*

Jin *softly* : Minnie, it's me your jinie hyung .can I come in ?!

*no reply*

Jin : OK .I will take it as a yes .

He opened the door and entered to see jimin laying on the bed with his back facing him . he sighed softly and slowly sat beside jimin and put his hand on jimin's back softly .

Jin  *softly* : jiminie , I am here to give you your medicine .can you just turn around so that I can give it to you hmm ?

Jimin slowly turned to face jin . jin could see tears on jimin's eyes so he worriedly bend down and pecked his eyes softly and asked ...

Jin *worriedly* : baby , Are you hurt ?!  Show me Where so I can help you .

Jimin  *crying * : here  👉🏻💔 *pointing at his heart * ... *jin looked down which made jimin sigh * .... Can you help me fix my heart ?! .you are a doctor right but what hurts me the most you can't help me with it so kindly leave ...

Jin : I am sorry really sorry but it wasn't on my hand . we thought that yoongi will take you out himself when he regret his doing . I know we should at least tried to give you food or water b-but he warned us if anyone tried to even come near to you then he will divorce him . we were not afraid to get divorce b-but we just wanted to be together like a big family we are . jimin we are all orphan . yoongi is the one who bring us together . we all love each other full heartily . we were afraid to be all alone again .I know it's not something you can forgive us for but can you at least try . we really need you . I need you ! .... Please 🥺.

jimin : *sigh and hug jin  *  hyung, I am sorry I can't forgive you now but ...

Jin : *hug him back while sniffing his neck as he missed him alot  *

Jimin : b-but I promise I will try too . but I won't forgive him never . He will be the one who  kneels in front of me to forgive him .

Jin : Minnie , take your medicine . come on .

Jimin *cutely pout his lips * : but it's bad .

Jin *pecks his pout * : I promise if you take it I will give you alot of  strawberries  .

Jimin *excitedly * : REALLY ! Jinie you are the best . *hug him *

Jin *smiling softly * : no  , you are the best one here .

*knock* *knock*

Mrs min : *smiling widely * I see my babies are all right now . happiness is better on you . wish you be happy together for forever .

Jin *smiling* : thanks mom .

Jimin *hiding his blushing face on jin's chest * : t-thanks m-mom .

Mrs min *chuckles at his cuteness*  : no mention please . anyway I am here to inform you that your husbands are waiting for you downstairs .they wanted to come up here but don't worry I didn't let them  . so jimin do you want to face them finally. 

Jimin : hmm let's play some game with them .

Jin *confusedly * : what do you mean ?!

Jimin : jinie hyung don't tell them that I will try to forgive them okie. 

Jin : but why ?! They will be happy !

Jimin : just do it . *smirk*

At the living room

Kook : why did they take so long ?!

Hopi : and why didn't mom allow us to go upstairs to see my babies ?!

Joon : can't you just shut up ?!

Kook /Hopi : *pouts *

Mrs min : they are coming .

Kook/joon/Hopi : hmm .

Jin :  *runs and hugs joon tightly * I missed you so much , joonie hyung .

Kook : ohoh jinie , you didn't miss us too . *pouts* .

Joon : *pecks jin's lips softly and broke the hug * I missed you too baby. 

Jin : *blushed and run to hug kook who copied joon  *

Hopi : *pouts* what about me ?!

Jin : *pecks his pout softly and then hugs him  * I missed you too Hopi hyung .

Hopi : I missed you too jinie .

Joon :  jinie , how is Minnie doing  ?! D-did he forgave us yet ?!

Jin :  *Shakes his head and looks down sadly* .

Mrs min : Jin , I will leave jimin in your hands okie . I am going to do an important work .I won't be back till. Tomorrow morning .

Jin : okie mom take care of yourself and don't worry about Jimin .

*she lefts*

After quarter of an hour jimin come wearing only an huge black hoddie  with a black panty which made his white milky skin to shine perfectly through it  . when they saw him they stand up quickly with shocked eyes even jin as jimin didn't tell him what is on his mind . he slowly with a dull face come to them and sat down on the chair infront of them as they were sitting on the couch .

Joon *nervously *:  m-minnie, how are you now ?! We missed you a lot .

Jimin *coldly*  : hmm .

Kook : baby , Iam really glad that you are in front of my eyes . I missed you a lot . I can't descrip how much I felt when you were sleeping lifeless in c-coma. How can you do this to yourself baby ?!

Jimin : hmm .

Hopi *teary eyes* : Jiminie , please talk to us . we missed your voice baby . *sigh* jiminie we really need to talk together . we are really sorry . I know that we don't deserve your forgiveness . but if you can just give us a chance .

Kook : yes , just give us one more chance and we will try to fix everything together . we will protect you . be here for you . just one more chance ...

Joon : baby ... *kneel in front of jimin and hold his hands *   .... I know that our fault is really big . but everyone deserve a second chance  and I swear that we will do everything you ask us to do . we will make you the happiest person ever . we will pamper you like no one did . we will love you till the very end . just forgive us and give us another chance ... *kiss the back of his hands softly * ...

Jimin : *snatch his hands away and stand up * ... If you finished your drama let me  do my exercise peacefully .

Jin *worriedly* : but Minnie , it's not good to exercise now .you are still need to have come rest .

Jimin *coldly * : none of your business !

Jimin moved his chair away and turn around which gave them a better view of his perfect ass and white thighs . he bend down to touch the floor  . they galp their saliva trying to not look at his butts as his panty was really thin and tight on his big ass . Jimin smirked as he know what is happening back there . he put a cold face again and turn around to face them and then laid  on the floor . he pulled his legs up while closing and spreading them widely while making eye connect with them every time he spread them and licking his pinky lips seductively .

Jin in mind : " I didn't sign up for this . I can't hold myself anymore . f*ck the plan . "

Jin stand up quickly and went to Jimin . jimin confusedly looked at him and signal him to move so that he can continue his plan but he got shocked when jin bend down between his spread legs and carried him in one go . jin tied jimin's legs carefully around his waist and quickly attached their lips together in a deep passionate kiss and of course jimin melt down on it and return it with the same passion . after some time he parted their lips and laid their forehead on eachother while trying to catch their breath .

Jin : sorry  baby . I ruined your plan but I couldn't hold it more .

Jimin *chuckles at him while blushing* it's okie I couldn't hold myself too if you didn't come.  I would be the one who  kiss you first  . 

Joon : do you mind to explain ?!

Jin : oops !

Hopi : what oops ? What plan?!

Kook : f*ck it !  I want a kiss too .

Kook run to them and took jimin from jin and kissed him so hard . jimin get chocked at how quick kook was and tried to copy him but he failed so he just sucked his lips . after some minutes they parted away then kook pulled jin's nape and kissed him too .

Hope/joon :  what about us ?! *pouts*

Jimin *chuckles softly* : haha come here hyungs .

Hopi was quicker than joon as he went to Jimin and captured his lips in a hot kiss .jimin giggled in between the kiss ad returned it with so much love . when they pulled away joon finally got his chance to kiss jimin .

After they finished jimin told them how he was really sad and mad on them . how they didn't help him and etc . he told them that he planned to seduce them for a week without letting them touch even a hair of him but jin ruined his plan at the first . they chuckled and again asked his forgiveness  so he said he will try too , thet he gave them a second chance and that he hope they won't broke his heart again . they told him that he is their heart and no one wants his heart to get broken  . at the end they hugged , kissed , cried and laughed together  . joon/kook/hope decided to stay at Mr min's house till jimin feels like to go back to their palace again .

They cuddled on jimin's room whole day till they slept in each other's embrace ....

And about yoongi god knows where he is , what he is doing and how he is being ?!

To be continued
____________________

Another update 🤗 ...

hope you enjoyed  reading it 💜☺

don't forget to leave your comment and vote if you liked it 😊 .... love you all stay tuned for more 💜🤗.

*tae will appear on next chapter ... 🤫  I didn't tell you okie 😉💜*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 7K 39
Separated couple, Taehyung and Seokjin, are going through a divorce. What caused them to come to this eventuality? Topjin Bottomtaehyung WARNING* ๏ฟฝ...
103K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
17K 698 41
And I regret the moment I promised to leave you *This story contents abusing scenes so read it at your own risk* started: 28 July 2018 ended: 20 Janu...
274K 10.3K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.