𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗦, chris sturnio...

By louis-core

come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖... More

𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗦
000 ✶ . . .meant for the hoes
001 ✶ . . .out of the trenches
002 ✶ . . .finally grown a set of balls
003 ✶ . . .stanky ass leg
004 ✶ . . .no matter what
005 ✶ . . .it's different
006 ✶ . . .stay away from destiny
007 ✶ . . .promise me
008 ✶ . . .the des thing
009 ✶ . . .switched up rq
010 ✶ . . .not anymore
011 ✶ . . .more important priorities
012 ✶ . . .the highlight of his senior year
014 ✶ . . .friendzoned
015 ✶ . . .when you know, you know
016 ✶ . . .you just look pretty
017 ✶ . . .am i making you nervous?
018 ✶ . . .a team effort
019 ✶ . . .totally worth it
020 ✶ . . .doomed from the start
021 ✶ . . .just like the rest
022 ✶ . . .bad religion
023 ✶ . . .eternal sunshine
024 ✶ . . .we're losing chat
025 ✶ . . .stop watching me
026 ✶ . . .right in front of his face
027 ✶ . . .i miss you
028 ✶ . . .losses bigger than drake

013 ✶ . . .lovesick

7.7K 245 1K
By louis-core

★ . ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ CHAPTER 013! ☁️ׂ ɞ˚₊
❝ lovesick ❞
( real life, imessage )

✶ IRL!

"me? like destiny? that is absolutely insane, i'll have you know."

"oh brother," matt blows a breath from his lips as chris takes the previously empty seat next to him for their fourth period class. "the bell literally just rang, chris," he tries to tell him as he turns to look at him. he can't believe he's still on this when they had that conversation over the phone a couple hours ago.

"and?" he scoffs, making matt seriously resist from rolling his eyes. "this is a serious matter," he emphasizes like a mad man.

matt stares at him blankly for a few seconds before accepting the subject and sighing. "you like destiny," he states. when chris' jaw drops, he shrugs. "i said what i said." he remains strong with his point.

"no i don't," chris instantly tries to deny, staying determined with his need to defend himself. "just because i told you i thought she was fine that one ti—"

"chris." matt blinks.

chris pauses, opening his mouth and then closing it before attempting to open it again. "it's literally not possible," he tries to argue, only making matt grin as he can see his brother beginning to crack.

"you're freaking out 'cause you've never actually liked a girl before," matt knowingly tells him.

chris shakes his head. "there was jada."

matt only tilts his head. "you really liked her though?" he asks, squinting slightly.

he rolls his eyes. "yes, matt."

"okay, well," matt pauses for a second, clicking his tongue and regathering his words. "you're freaking out 'cause you haven't liked someone since jada," he corrects himself, giving chris a look before he continues, "but you like destiny and you know it."

chris huffs, leaning back into his seat to put more distance between him and matt. he looks ahead of himself as he thinks about it, beginning to shake his head. "she's nate's sister," he mumbles weakly.

matt smiles as he sees the panic beginning to set in with his realization. "you really like her."

"she's nate's sister," he repeats with emphasis, now louder as he turns back to matt. "i could never like my best friends sister."

"but you do," matt sighs. "and you're fucked."

chris doesn't respond, just leans further into his seat as his body feels heavier than ever. a frown rests on his lips because there is no way matts right. there's just no way. like seriously.

matt silently watches his brother before tilting his head. "you're really not gonna admit it, are you?" he asks, knowing the answer. when he doesn't respond, he gives a knowing look. "not admitting it doesn't make it any less real, you know."

chris pushes his lips together. "i'm gonna be sick."

"lovesick," matt laughs.

he then clears his throat when chris shoots a glare his way for laughing right in his face. "i mean..."

"did you see that jordan avery is officially off the market? literally what a bummer."

"i know right! the second i saw him in destiny doe's comments i knew i was done."

chris' jaw remains tight as he stands behind two girls in the lunch line. they're loud enough for him to hear and the line is moving as slow as ever while most of his friends are already sat at a table.

"same!" the girl responds enthusiastically. "good for her though," she says. "i always thought she had a thing for one of those triplets."

chris' ears perk up as the second girl instantly agrees with a nod of her head. "yes, omg. matt, right?" she guesses, chris' curious expression then dropping.

the other girl's face immediately scrunches up. "ugh, no!" she responds as if that's an absurd suggestion, making chris feel validated for a second before she continues, "that's the gay one, girl."

chris refrains from sighing loudly and steps out of line instead, deciding that he's lost his appetite. he heads for the center of the cafeteria, going right towards the table his friends are all at. he doesn't really take a glance at everyone, just quickly takes the open spot next to nate. when he feels the eyes of the table go to him, he lets out the sigh he was containing. "considering dropping out."

he expects agreement and some laughter in response, but all he receives is uneasy expressions. he furrows his eyebrows, getting an off feeling and looking to nate for help. nate clears his throat, noticeably looking into another direction so chris will take the hint and look as well. chris does so, and his face immediately sours. "'sup, chris?" jordan says nonchalantly from the seat directly across from chris.

chris narrows his eyes slightly, first noticing the empty seat next to him and almost wanting to laugh. wonder who that's for, he thinks sarcastically. he eyes then slide over to matt on the other side of jordan, his lips twisting downwards as matt kisses his teeth.

"hey," he says dryly, forcing his eyes back to the boy ahead of him. he can not believe he is actually sitting here. "you realize destiny isn't here yet, right?" he asks bluntly, instantly earning disapproving looks from nick and matt as ruben quietly chuckles with his head on adora's shoulder.

"oh i know," jordan responds without missing a beat, pointing over to the side of him when he adds, "matt said i was fine."

immediately, chris' eyes dart to matt who instantly sighs and looks to his tray. "oh did he?" chris scoffs, leaning back in his seat as this clearly annoys the shit out of him. his own brother.

matt only shakes his head to himself, quietly mumbling, "not that deep."

chris rolls his eyes at his brother, not understanding how he isn't just instantly on his side. he slouches back to rest his elbow on the table and his chin on his hand. in doing so, nate turns to him with his eyebrows screwed together, "what's up with you today, man?"

chris sits up a little straighter. why does he feel like he has something to hide? "um," he starts, looking around to make sure no one's heard them before leaning towards nate. "nothing?" he says questionably like that's weird to ask. "i just don't understand why no one cares about him sitting here."

"well, there's nothing we can really do," nate tries to tell him, only earning a dubious look from chris. "i mean, i'm against des getting a boyfriend just as much as you, but it's not—"

"she's not his girlfriend," he interrupts him, feeling the point important.

nate pauses, narrowing his eyes just a tad. "yeah... yet," he finishes for him. nate's now giving him a weird look and chris adjusts the collar of his hoodie. "it's bound to happen, chris. we should just be glad he's not that bad, ykn—"

"bro, what?" chris cuts him off, looking at his friend in disbelief. he can't help but take it deeply offensive when anyone disagrees with him about jordan.

nate only furrows his eyebrows at how defensive chris is. "if he's making destiny happy, then he's not a problem for now," he argues, giving chris a questionable look when he adds, "why don't you think the same?"

"i just don't, i don't know," chris frowns, feeling put on the spot by nate. he does not need nate thinking these things.

"mkay," nate says, seeming to drop it as he grabs a chip from the bag on his tray and plops it into his mouth. as he eats, he turns back to chris curiously. "so why'd you drop the layla chick?"

chris let's out a hasty breath, chuckling nervously. seriously what does the universe have against him today? "i don't know, man," he says, rubbing at the back of his neck sheepishly. "i'm thinking of taking a break from girls, i guess."

it's as if everything around him gets quiet when he speaks. nate's eyebrows raise to very top of his forehead and his lips part just slightly as the table grows silent. chris furrows his eyebrows and glances around the table, realizing all eyes are on him with partially shocked expressions. jordan is the only one who remains clueless, just sitting back and eating doritos. adora and ruben slowly slide their phones off of the table and chris clears his throat. "why is everyone looking at me?"

meanwhile, destiny stands in line to pay for her food. her tray is in her hands and she's pretty much zoned out staring at the floor until she hears someone approach her from behind.

"jordan avery?" a voice that has destiny immediately spinning around says. "nice to see you've finally pulled your head out of my ex boyfriends ass."

"jada," destiny pinches her eyes shut in disbelief because there is seriously no way this woman is talking to her right now. she opens her eyes though, and there she is stood in front of her. her hair is platinum blonde and cut to her shoulders, and the clothes she's wearing are baby pink. it's an extreme contrast to her original brunette hair and dark look, but she had already transformed into this when she dated chris. there's a smile on her lips and destiny can see trouble written all over it. she presses her lips together. "don't talk to me." she turns back around.

jada rolls her eyes behind destinys back, stepping around the girl so that she can stand in front of her. destiny scoffs at the way she is making her presence unavoidable. "no need to be a bitch," she says, making destinys eyes narrow immediately. "i was hoping now that you aren't drooling all over chris, we could totally be friends!"

destiny actually laughs out loud. when jadas face doesn't change, she gives her a dubious look. "you actually must be on drugs," she says seriously.

"don't be so dramatic, destiny," jada responds with a teasing roll of her eyes that only aggravates the fuck out of her. she tilts her head at her and gives her a smile that she can't see as anything but conniving. "this old grudge between us is getting a bit silly, don't you think?"

"you started it, psycho," she responds with a scoff, looking at her like she belongs in a psych ward, which at this point, she does. "now, what do you actually want?" she asks her, giving her a stern look that makes her falter momentarily. "i don't want chris to see me around you."

jada's face noticeably changes at the mention of him. "hm, funny," she hums, crossing her arms over her chest as she doesn't even have food to buy, she just came to speak to destiny. she glances over destiny's expression before confessing, "that's what i want actually."

destiny raises her eyebrows. "excuse me?"

"chris," she says with emphasis, blinking her big brown doe eyes as she confirms destinys nightmare.

destinys jaw clenches as she absolutely can not believe the nerve she has for telling her this. first, she approaches her asking to be friends, just to shove it in her face that she wants to get chris back? she scoffs, shoving her lunch tray into jada's hands harshly as she's abruptly lost her appetite. "you're joking," she blankly says, jada's lips parting.

"girl?" she scoffs, destiny only rolling her eyes before shoving past her with—yeah—a shoulder-check. jada turns around to watch her walk off and narrows her eyes. "i knew you weren't over him!" is the last thing destiny hears from her.

destiny ignores her last words as she makes her way to the table she spotted her friends sitting at. she also immediately took notice of jordan's additional presence, giving her an unusual bundle of nerves in her stomach as chris is mad at her today as well. eventually, she reaches the table and gives her friends a smile as they turn to her and watch her sit next to jordan. "hey guys," she says, glancing around the table and noticing how chris' focus remains on his phone. her eyes linger on jordan next to her, sending an additional smile just to him.

"hey, des," jordan says to her after the rest of her friends have greeted her. she feels as if she's been struck by cupids arrow; she's got complete and total heart eyes for him. the fact that he can make her forget about chris temporarily is all she needs to become completely enamored by him.

"hey," she responds back, blushing when she realizes she must sound stupid because she already said hey. she doesn't get much time to think on it though, because her attention is drawn to adora in the corner of her eye gesturing to her phone.

she furrows her eyebrows momentarily before clearing her throat and pulling herself out of her jordan spell. she pulls her phone from the back pocket of her pants and widens her eyes at all the group chat notifications.

✶ IMSG!

3 lil fucks 💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♂️

idiotic fuck ; destiny
dumb fuck ; adora
stupid fuck ; ruben

stupid fuck
DESTINY
DESTINT
DESTINY

dumb fuck
BITCH U BETTER GET UR ASS IN HERE RN

stupid fuck
LIFE CHANGING SHIT
WAKE UP

dumb fuck
BIG DAY FOR TEAM CHRIS 😭😭😭😭

stupid fuck
STFU ADORA

dumb fuck
NO U STFU RUBEN.
DESTINY GET UR ASS IN HERE CHRIS SAID HES THINKING AB TAKING A BREAK FROM GIRLS

idiotic fuck
EXCUSE ME

stupid fuck
BITCHHHH

dumb fuck
DESTINY THIS IS LITERALLY CONFIRMATION
HE WANTS YOU

idiotic fuck
AM I THE CAUSE?????
I HAVE A MAN AT MY SIDE STOP

dumb fuck
AND U GOT ANOTHER ONE ACROSS FROM U LOOKING LIKE A KICKED PUPPY DOG IM SICKKKKK

stupid fuck added nick to the group chat

dumb fuck
UM?
HELLO?

idiotic fuck
RUBEN?
NICK?
WORDS??? CAN WE USE THEM?

stupid fuck
I KEPT GASPING OUT LOUD AND NICK WAS GIVING ME LOOKS I PANICKED IM SRY

nick
hey guys!

dumb fuck changed nick's contact to gay fuck

gay fuck
WHAT THE FUCK RUBEN IS GAY TOO

dumb fuck
blud instantly started screaming 😭😭😭
ok? we all are a little bit nick sit down

gay fuck
mkkkk
so THIS is where the secret chris discussions have been held...

idiotic fuck
i'd like you to know i'm truly a changed woman nick
i've moved on!

dumb fuck
looks around

stupid fuck
avoids eye contact

idiotic fuck
I THOUGHT U WERE TEAM JORDAN RUBEN?

stupid fuck
I AM
ITS JUST
"idk i'm thinking about taking a break from girls i guess"

dumb fuck
WELCOME HOME KINGGG

gay fuck
DES+CHRIS SHIPPER SINCE DAY ONE HERE CAN I SAY

dumb fuck
NICK I LOVE YOU 😭😭😭

dumb fuck changed the chat name to 4 lil fucks 💆‍♀️💆‍♀️💆‍♂️💆‍♂️

stupid fuck
bluds officially a lil fuck awww

idiotic fuck
so glad to have you here nicky 🥺💗

gay fuck
so glad to be here dessy 🥺💝
now let's all slowly put our phones away one by one i fear every single person at the table has noticed our aggressive typing !

stupid fuck
...oh!
aaaaand i'll be the first goodBYE

idiotic fuck
WAIT I FORGOR TO SAY

dumb fuck
sigh

stupid fuck
me 2.

idiotic fuck
jada js told me she wants chris back in the lunch line

dumb fuck
BITCH WHAT

gay fuck
EXCUSE ME???

stupid fuck
HUHHHHH

gay fuck
DESTINY?????
YOU CAN'T JUST

✶ IRL!

"you okay?" jordan's voice has destiny setting her phone down abruptly as she suddenly registers his arm coming to rest on the back of her chair as he leans closer to her. her face gets hot and she quickly glances over at where ruben, adora, and nick sit to give them a wide eyed look which insists that they hide their shocked expressions better. she then looks to jordan, nodding her head. "i just noticed you didn't get any food," he explains.

destinys heart swells in her chest. he's such a gentleman. he's so good for her—the opposite of chris, she's sure.

she sheepishly looks to the table instead of him. "yeah, i just don't really like the food here." totally a lie, she can fuck up some school lunch unlike others she knows. she just figures a lie is easier for now.

it seems to work out in her favor because jordan tilts his head. "yeah?" he responds, pausing for a moment before suggesting with an upturn to his lips, "we could always go off campus for lunch tomorrow, if you want."

it's as if destinys pupils become literal hearts as a grin quickly takes over her face. "that sounds great," she replies cheerily.

jordan then grins back at her, causing her to melt by the look in his eyes, when the moment is interrupted by none other than her brother. "jordan, my eyes are on you, bro." destinys eyes are instantly rolled into the back of her head as jordan hastily removes his arm from her chair.

he doesn't take offense to nate's overprotective instincts, just jokingly salutes him. "sir, yes, sir," he replies, causing most of the table to laugh.

destiny grins at the sound of her friends laughter. she likes that he can get along with most people important to her. she likes that he's a good guy. her smile only falters when her eyes betray her and she notices the way that the quiet boy on the other side of the table is looking at her.

💌

plot is ab to start plotting HARD 😮‍💨😮‍💨 exciting times :)

jordan is so slut! coded like if u hate him i'm failing my job here cus that's literally my guy 😭😭😭💗💗💗💗

des and chris r also soooo say don't go coded they're gonna angst like i've never angsted before 🤞

<3
jaden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.2K 39
i want you, bless my soul, and i ain't gotta tell him, i think he 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . if there is anything an influencer w...
62.2K 1.7K 18
❝ what do you want me to say, angel? i'm sorry for fucking caring about you? ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 spent most of her childhood won...
631K 9.8K 44
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...
144K 1.5K 34
matt sturniolo imagines for all u matt girlies ! NO SMUT