I WANT YOU, 𝘔.𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰

By CARAMXLIZED

❝I'm giving you one chance Sano, don't break my heart❞ ____________________________________ ↳IN WHICH the... More

✰ I WANT YOU ✰
✰ Chapter 01 ✰
✰ Chapter 02 ✰
✰ Chapter 03 ✰
✰ Chapter 04 ✰
✰ Chapter 05 ✰
✰ Chapter 06 ✰
✰ Chapter 08 ✰
✰ Chapter 09 ✰

✰ Chapter 07 ✰

75 4 4
By CARAMXLIZED

Vote • comment • Follow <33

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

PAST TIME - 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟱
__________________
Chapter 07 - Lies 
𝗛𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗶

"And then when you slapped the shit out of him," I said in between my broken laughter, Just thinking about it makes me crack up.

"I feel really bad about that." Hinata pouted "He turned out to be a really nice guy."

"Trust me there is nothing nice about him –"

I was interrupted mid-sentence when down the side there was a boy with blonde hair running with his eyes closed while screaming.

He didn't even need to come any closer for me to figure out who that was.

Takemichi, and what does he not want Hinata to find out about?

"Find out about what?" Takemichi's eyes open at the sound of her voice.

"Hinata!" Michi yelled right before tripping over his united shoelace taking him down to the ground with a soft thud.

"Hinata what are you doing here?" He asked still on the ground with both his eyes closed. "What's wrong with you?" I bent over slightly reaching my hand out to help him from the floor.

"Hikari, what are you doing with Hina?"

"We just bumped into each other inside that store." hinata pointed her thumb behind us Michi's eyes followed to the convenience store behind me.

Takemichi takes my hand and I go to pull him up but his hands are extremely sweaty so his hand slips right out of mine.

"Gross Michi, why the hell are you so sweaty?" my hand is now damp and warm from his sweaty palm.

His eyes widen and his mouth opens but nothing comes out for a few seconds "Some guys wanted to fight so I had to run from them." clearly a lie, Michi isn't a great liar so he has a lot of tells if you know where to look.

The first one is playing with his hair, or resting his hand on the back of his neck but the most noticeable one is he's looking everywhere from our eyes.

Hinata's eyebrows furrow "Are you okay? You're acting very odd."

"I'm fine, promise." He smiled finally looking into Hinata's eyes, the two didn't say anything else and just stared at each other while blushing.

"Okay love birds this is getting awkward," I say, breaking the most awkward silence I've ever found myself in.

"Well I have to babysit my younger brother so I gotta get going, see you both at school?" Michi nods and they both smile at each other one more time before she walks past the sweatball that is her boyfriend.

"See you, Hina!" I wait until she's completely out of earshot then I turn to Michi narrowing my eyes at him like a disappointed mother who knows what he did except I don't "Okay, she's gone spill."

"Huh, spill what?"

"I hope Hina doesn't find out about this," I said imitating his voice, "not to mention you're literally a sweat monster right now."

He looked guilty of something, "One I do not sound like that, two..."

He trails off as his ringtone plays from his pocket. "Who is it?"

"Draken."

"What the hell does he want?"

Michi shrugs "I don't know,"

"So fucking answer it."

Takemichi flips open his phone and holds it up to his ear, he doesn't say anything just listens "Alright see you there."

"Where are we going?" I say while Michi shoves his phone back into the pocket of his pants.

"We?"

"Yes, we I'm not letting you go meet those assholes alone."

"Sorry, but he left strict instructions not to uh... bring you."

I chuckle, "Well you not going anywhere without me, so either you let me follow you or I make you think I'm going home and then I follow you."

We walked 20 minutes from where Michi had bumped into Hina and me thanks to my bike still being in the shop.

Now we're just standing here like dummies waiting for Mikey and his dickhead friend. "You sure this is where he said to meet him?" I ask, sitting down on the steps.

"You think I brought us to the wrong place?" Michi said rolling his eyes "I'm not that much of an idiot."

"Whatever you say." Suddenly the roar of multiple bike engines cut the silence with a sharp knife.

Fifty maybe more than a hundred middle school and high school boys come riding down the street all of them parking their bikes near the steps of the shrine.

"God these bitches look lame." I say to Michi, "They're wearing black onesies with orange embroidery."

"What did you say bitch?" When I looked up them is looking right at me. "Do you wanna die?"

"Try me you giant baby," I say standing from my seat on the steps "We'll see who will end up dead."

Michi holds up his arm blocking me from moving forward, though if I really wanted to I could've still pushed past him. "She didn't say anything, sorry." The boy looks down at Michi and then sucks his teeth walking away back to his bike.

"I didn't need your help."

"You almost got your ass beat by two random guys already, you cannot piss people off on purpose here."

I never almost got my ass beat, even if Mikey had never stepped in I would've handled it by myself. "Whatever," I mumble under my breath.

Two boys come riding in wearing the same onesies as the rest of them, They park right in front of Michi slowly taking off their helmets.

Both the boys are Draken and fucking Mikey. "Hey, wifey I've missed you."

"Call me that again and you won't be riding that bike for a long while."

"Why is she in such a pissy mood today?" Mikey mumbled.

"When is she not in a pissy mood." Draken sneered. "Thought I told you not to bring her?" Draken says looking over Takemichi at me sitting on the steps.

"Funny you thought he could tell me where I can and can't go," I say crossing my arms.

"You told him to not bring her?" Mikey said turning to Draken.

"Yeah, she's fucking annoying and so are you when you're around here."

"I am not!" he whined,

"Yeah, Yeah... Emma!" Draken yelled turning his head to the side "This is Takemichi's friend, make sure you take care of her or whatever."

A blonde girl wearing a school uniform with a hoodie tied around her waist slowly walks up to draken. Her golden eyes trail from my head down to my feet then back up.

"Will do." she smiles at me, but then her gaze catches Michi and she gasps like they've met before now. "Oh hi, again pussy boy."

pussy boy? My eyebrow arches in confusion, I turn my head over at my best friend and he's white as a ghost. "Michi now what would that girl be calling you pussy boy?"

Draken looks down at Michi too "I would never agree with you but good question," he didn't need to say all that, a simple, 'good question' would have sufficed "Do you already know Emma?"

"I swear I don't remember a thing that happened," Michi says grabbing me by the collar of my uniform shirt and shaking me back and forth "You gotta believe me."

"You mean nothing like getting me down to my underwear then running out like a pussy?" so this is what he didn't want Hina to find out and why he was all sweaty early.

one thing I never took Michi for was a cheater Lately he's been acting so weird like one day he'll be super mature and then then the next few days he's a completely different person.

Slowly, I turned away from Michi cracking my knuckles I was never one for punches I think kicking is way better, especially since my legs are stronger than my arms but I didn't want to hurt him too badly.

"Hikari please –" Before he could even finish talking my fist hits in right in the middle of his face, blood drips from his nose but I don't stop there. I bring my fist back for one more punch but Mikey's hand engulfs my fist, holding it in place. "That was for Hina because you know damn well she'd beat your ass if she was here."

Michi looked at me holding his nose that was dripping with blood "You're gonna call her tonight and tell her or I will."

Mikey pulls my fist down and his other hand slides down to the small of my back "I think it's time for you to cool off."

Mikey guides me and Emma to the farther side of the shrine away from all the boys and the motorcycles. "Emma —"

"I got it, but if this is the girl you've been going on and on about I think she'll need my protection." Mikey smiled before walking away to rejoin draken.

My fist had a little drop of blood on it, and my knuckles looked like they were starting to swell.

This is why I didn't like punching. "Did you know he had a girlfriend?" I ask,

Emma shakes her head "I didn't know, and I don't even like him like that."

"Then why?"

"I was just using him, I've had a crush on this one boy for like ever and he's never seen me no matter what I do" Emma sighed, "I thought him seeing me with someone else would finally make him notice but all he cares about is riding his bike, fighting and Mikey."

My eyes catch Draken talking to Mikey and some boy with a buzz cut on the top of the steps, "Draken huh?" Emma nods "That's... well interesting."

"Can't help who you love."

". . . He talks about me?" I wasn't sure why I was asking this question, I didn't care if he talked about me or what he said.

"Not to Draken, he's a hater but yeah he will not shut up about you, which for him is rare I don't think he's ever had a girlfriend."

"It would be kinda hard to have a girlfriend, girls basically swarm boys like him." you know the bad boy type, everyone can't seem to get enough.

"Are you just making excuses or do you actually believe that?"

I open my mouth to answer my question but no words come out, because I don't have an answer. "The Mikey I know would never chase a girl who doesn't wanna be caught so you have to be special."

"Okay everyone gather around we're about to start!"

Emma smiles at me "Think about that and text me when you have an answer." she pulls out a piece of paper with her number on it.

𝟭𝟳𝟳𝟳 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

Hey guys I'm finally back after like 3 months?? A lot of shit has happened recently but anyway.

I've reread the chapters I have out a million times and let me know if y'all like the jumps to the future.

I thought it was help yall connect with Hikari both past and future but idk they seem kinda boring so I might not do it as often anymore.

I'll be back to edit later so please excuse any grammar errors for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 24 28
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
110K 2.6K 21
"𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞." 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭...
120K 3K 66
𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ___________________________________________ ✩➪ 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺...