✓ | SUNRISE BOULEVARD, lando...

By -planetpiastri

- "you're not saying you're in love with me, but you're going to." or, the one whe... More

ON AIR...!
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY - ONE
TWENTY - TWO
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
TWENTY - FIVE
ANOTHER TAKE...!
TWENTY - SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY - ONE
THIRTY - TWO
THIRTY - THREE
THIRTY - FOUR
THIRTY - FIVE
EPILOGUE

THREE

14.5K 306 56
By -planetpiastri

─────✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦─────

────────── ──────────

Everything We Know About Lando Norris and Bianca Taylor
by Judy Prestons

      The internet has been up in flames ever since everyone's favorite popstar has seemingly placed a certain Formula 1 Driver into her view. But, unfortunately, it seems as if there's barely any overlap between the two celebrities and their fanbases. It's okay, we're here to deliver. Here is everything you need to know about Bianca Taylor and Lando Norris!

BIANCA-JADE ANNETTE TAYLOR

THE 24-YEAR-OLD AMERICAN POPSTAR has taken the world by storm since her debut in 2020. What was once 'bedroom pop' turned stadium worthy, and ever since then, she has released three albums, one of which was released just a few days ago called Traditions, and she has sold out two world tours—both named the Tough Subject Tour of 2021 and At Her Worst Tour of 2022/2023, which she concluded two days before her appearance at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

However, some Formula 1 fans are curious as to if she has had any prior connections to the sport. Well, I'm here to report that she, her best friend Sareena Garrett, and famed Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc have been a tight knit trio since her show in Monaco for Tough Subject.

While she doesn't often post about the motorsport, she has expressed support for her Ferrari friend by wearing merchandise like bomber jackets, hats, and even a bracelet made by a fan, donning the words 'Only Dolls ‪‪❤︎‬ Ferrari'. This actually lead to dating rumors between Charles and herself, but those were—and still are—being quickly shut down by both celebs.

Her relationship status and love life have been no secret to the public, either. Her last album was inspired by her very private relationship with 'an old childhood love' who she prefers to keep unnamed. However, she is not ashamed to say out loud that he was controlling and judgmental to her throughout their relationship, even saying that "At Her Worst is a reference to when he had told [Bianca] that he wasn't sure if he could love [her] anymore because [she], apparently, looked the worst [she] ever did, even though [she] was more confident than ever." (Source: Vogue.)

Hopefully, if the rumors are true, Lando can give this girl the relationship she deserves.

LANDO NORRIS

24-YEAR-OLD LANDO NORRIS is one of the most well-known Formula 1 Drivers to date. With his charming, relatable attitude, it's no wonder this McLaren driver has managed to accumulate such a great following since his debut in the sport.

When he's not on the grid, he's managing Quadrant, an E-Sports and gaming-centric brand, while also streaming and DJ-ing for fun.

He's gotten together an amazing 205 points this season for Formula 1, sitting him at 6th place just below Bianca's dear friend Charles Leclerc himself.  However, Lando has had a rough season, as fans have noticed he's been particularly picky about his own performances recently. Regardless, this ray of sunshine on the track is one you want to watch!

As for Lando's personal life, we aren't even sure of his middle name (or if it even exists,) which is about as telling of his privacy as it gets. However, regarding his love life, he's only gone public with one person back in 2022—model Luisinha Oliveira.

Technically speaking, Lando is a man of mystery, yet still remains a likable, relatable person everyone can't help but love him for.

THOUGHTS?

The famed picture of Lando Norris and Bianca Taylor that started it all.

In a rather poorly lit, blurry photo of the pair, an article was posted just a few hours ago that Lando and Bianca were seen kissing and hugging at the Abu Dhabi GP afterparty!

What do you think? Are the rumors true? And, if so, is this new couple doomed to be the center of another album by Bianca, or will they be awarded the Best Couple award at the end of the next Grand Prix?

HOTTEST ON THE BLOCK
biancaca , sareena weena, charlie brown

biancaca
WHAT THE FUCK

NOTES!

i love writing fake articles theyre so fun

xoxo, cas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4.1K 60
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...
425K 8.8K 29
in which, they take on a fun game of fooling the media, including everyone and everything in between. but what happens if their game turns to foul pl...
3.8M 88.6K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
698K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...