Time Turner (Drarry)

By yoshiiSobo

Drarry, Future kids mess around with the 'Time Turner' and get sent back to the past. Read To find out...๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฉท... More

Info โ„น๏ธ
Where are we?
Travel

Findings

382 5 5
By yoshiiSobo

But before we start let's go back into the future to see how the parents are handling this.

•••

"Hurry up Draco! I'm cold!!" Harry said cold as Draco opened the door. "Your cold? I'm freezing you have two jackets on including mine!" Ron laughed at the chaos.

"Wait isn't it a little to quiet?" Hermione said. "A little.. DRACO HURRY UP!!" Draco rushed. "Okay! Okay!" Draco opened the door to see a clean house and no one in the living room. They walked inside closing the door. "Where are they?.." Ron said to himself.

"KIDS!! WERE HOME!!" Harry yelled. "TEDDY?" Hermione yelled.

"Oh no." Hermione said they all split up going different ways in the big house. "I can't find them!"

"Me either!!"

Ron was standing in the living room. "Uhm, guys."

The three others were bickering. "Guys!"

The trio were still panicking and arguing. "GUYS!" He yelled the three turned. "What!?" Hermione yelled. Ron raised his hand to show a broken time turner. They all practically ran towards him. "OH NO!!" Harry yelled.

"No, no, no, no!!" He yelled his eyes tearing. "Hey, Hey calm down!" Draco told him. "CALM DOWN?! OUR KIDS ARE SOMEWHERE IN TIME!!" He yelled angrily. "well, true." Draco said scared by Harry. "Guys how are we gonna find them?"

"Better fucking question Hermione where the fuck are we gonna find another Time Turner?!! They banned them!" Ron said said his face red with anger and worry. As the trio started to bicker Draco ran towards his office looking for his time turner realizing they used his. "Fuck.." He muttered.

He thought of one person he remembered having one. "Luna." He quickly grabbed his phone dialing the number. "Hello!" Luna answered. "Hey, Luna! Okay, so uhm. We're kinda in a crisis."

"Oh, no. What happened?"

"Our kids including Hermione's and Teddy. There somewhere in time they used my Time Turner and now it's broken."

"Really?! That's horrible."

"Yeah! And I remember when we graduated from Hogwarts you had a time turner.. do you still have it?" He asked for a hopeful answer.

"Oh, Draco.. erm.. I gave threw that time turner into a ditch a decade ago.." Luna said sadly.

"Really?... Did it break?"

"I'm not positive but I wouldn't try to find it I don't remember where it is the ditch it could possibly be broken so don't waste your time trying to find it."

"Yeah.." He said examining the Time Turner. "By any chance.. does Neville still work on fixing like stuff."

"Like engineering? Yeah."

"Do you think he could help me, fix. The time turner?"

"I think he can!"

"Okay, That's amazing!! Okay, you still live in New York, right?"

"Yeah! We can buy some ticke-

"No we'll travel there you stay there."

"Really? Are you sure there's a lot of you."

"I'm positive Luna, we'll get there in like a couple days."

"Okay! Bye Draco!"

"Bye, Luna." He ended the called and went back to the trio who were still bickering. 

"Guys."

"What is it?!"

"Pack your bags because we're going to New York."

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! OUR KIDS ARE STUCK IN TIME AND YOUR GONNA MAKE US GO ON VACATION?!" Harry screamed. "Not exactly Neville still works in engineering he could help fix the Time turner!" Draco explained.

"Really? Okay!"

"Plus since you know we're rich." Draco smirked proudly. "We're taking my private Jet." Ron rolled his eyes.

•••

"Okay so we can do this." James said. "We need to tell our parents." Rose told. "She's right let go you two." Ethan then walked over to the younger parents.

"We need your help." Ethan said to the four. "With?" Draco said sighing. "We need to find Hugo and Teddy."

"But we don't even know what they look like.." Hermione joined in.

"Hugo is a toddler he will be easy to know. And Teddy is like.. a 7th year but with no uniform." James explained.

"Wait.. Teddy is 17?" Ron asked. "Yes, Ronald!" Hermione said shaking her head. "Let's all get going and let's go in duos." Rose said. "No i'll go by myself." Ethan said proudly. "You'll go with us." Rose said rolling her eyes. "Fine."

"I'll go by myself I'm not going with these dorks." Draco protested. "Well one of those dorks are your husband" Rose smirked crossing her arms. Draco blushed a little, "Surprisingly." He scoffed. Harry turned red to nervous to even talk. "So Mom you'll go with Dad." Rose said not realizing she was saying 'Mom' or 'Dad' The two blushes but nodded. "And you two." She said pointing at Draco and Harry.

Draco had a big frown and Harry was red. "Alright let's get going!" The three kids begin to walk. And the Ginger and Brunette couples walked off which left Harry and Draco together.

"I already hate this." Draco muttered as they walked. "Mm.." Harry hummed rubbed his arm nervously.

Draco opened a closet to find no one. "Just to tell you, Potter. I'm not and will never be into man."

"Than how the hell are you my husband in the future, huh?" Harry said a little hurt from Draco's comment. "Not sure. But it won't happened."

"Believe that then." Harry said annoyed. "I will!" Draco growled as he opened a random door to see no one. "Why you gotta be like that?" Harry asked finally after awhile of silence. "Like what?" Draco said confused.

"Always I don't know.. rude?"

Draco looked at him weirdly. "Because I have only have hatred towards you."

Harry's heart sunk. "I figured." He mumbled.

•••

Rose was opening doors. "Wait.. do you guys hear that?" James said pointing towards a door. "Yeah.. I hear crying maybe it's Hugo!" Rose said running towards the door. Ethan grabbed Lily's hand as they ran. Rose opened the door to see no one. "That's.. weird." James said confused. "But I swear I heard crying"

"Me two." Ethan said as he scratched his chin.

"Gwuys! It's from down the hwall!" Lily pointed. They ran down the hall again. And opened the door. "Hugo!" Rose cried out as she hugged the crying child. "Wrose!" He sobbed. "Are you okay? Hurt?!" The ginger shook his head. "I'm scared!" He sobbed. "It's okay!!" She held the child.

She grabbed his hand and they walked outside the room he had big red puffy eyes. "Do you know by any chance where Teddy is?"

"Tweddy?" He thought for a second. "No!" He responded. "Wait guys.." James spoke. "Didnt dad say he had a map? To see all of Hogwarts?" Rose eyes widen. "YES HE DID! Your so smart for once James! I'm so proud!" She sarcastically said. "Whatever!"

•••

"Can't you believe it Ron?! Were gonna get married and have kids!!" She squealed. Ron was blushing. "Yeah." He said nervously.

She smiled up at him. "I wanna meet Hugo." Ron said.

"Me two! He probably looks like you." She giggled. "Yeah!" They continued to flirt and chat.

•••

"Harry!!" The kids ran towards them. "Is that Hugo?" Harry asked pointing at the little ginger. "Yes!"

"He's adorable. So what did you need?" He asked. "The map!" They all said and his eyes widen because it's supposed to be a secret. Draco eyed Harry. "You have a map?" Harry looked up at Draco.

"I- Uh." He stuttered.

"We need to use the map to find teddy!"

"Map?.." Draco asked confuse. "To see all of Hogwarts! Everybody and everything." James explained.

"You had a map this whole time and you never once said something?!" Draco turned to Harry. "It's supposed to be a secret!" He panicked.

"Oh.. right.." James said. "Uh oh." Rose said covering her face with a hand.

"Since he knows let's just go get the map." Ethan sighed.

"O-Okay.." Harry said. And they rushed to the Gryffindor tower. He quickly came out with the map. Hey opened the map and Draco was shocked as he saw everybody's name on here and there footsteps. "There!" Ethan said he pointed at Teddy's steps. "He's at the.. lake? Why is he at the Lake?" James said. "Who cares! Let's go!" They started to rush outside.

"Teddy?!" Ethan said running down to him. "Ethan?" He said as he teared his eyes away from the lake. "You been here the whole time?" Teddy nodded. "My leg, dude." Ethan looked at his bloody leg. "What the hell happened?!" Rose said as she approached. "I don't know! I woke up my leg's bleeding and I can't get up." Teddy groaned.

"Woah." Draco said shocked. "Get Dumbledore!" James yelled. Draco ran Harry stood still.

•••

Later

•••

Everybody was in Dumbledore's office. Ron and Hermione were talking and playing with Rose and Hugo. For Harry and Draco they were with there kids.

James was next to Draco. "D-Draco" James stuttered. "Hm?" Draco turned to look at him. James showed him a golden ball. Draco took it from his hand. "What is this?" He asked. "You gave it to me when I was 4." James said smiling. "Woah." Draco said examining the ball. Ethan was playing with Lily with her blocks and so was Harry.

James notice the necklace on Lily. "Holy shit!" He yelled. They all looked. "What?" Ethan asked. James just quickly slid on the floor in front of Lily. "Lily can I borrow that?!" Lily nodded and gave him the necklace. "OH SHIT!" Ethan jumped. "What?.." Hermione said confused. Ethan and James were next to each other holding the necklace.

"Call! Hurry!!" Ethan rushed James. "Okay! Okay!!" James said. "What are you two doing?" Teddy asked. The necklace started to buzz. Rose stood up running towards the boys. James was in the middle in rose on the side and so was Ethan. James was holding it like he was face-timing. The necklace answered. "HELLO?" James said. "JAMES?!" Harry yelled. The younger golden trio and Draco looked at James shocked and they stood up. "DAD!!" Ethan yelled.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BOYS?! WHERES LILY??" Harry yelled into the necklace. That was when the four of them were in view.
(The parents)

"Uhhh..." James said awkwardly. "Were kinda in 1996 at Hogwarts.." James said nervously.

"WHATTTTTT" All you could hear from Draco in the necklace. "Father!! I'm sorry!!" James apologized. "IM HAVING TO TAKE MY PRIVATE JET TO NEW YORK TO FIX THAT TIME TURNER YOU ARE NOT SEEING DAYLIGHT!!" Draco yelled angrily.

"Can I speak with my mother?!" Rose spoke and Draco handed the Necklace to Hermione. "Babygirl WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"IT WAS JAMES I SWEAR!!" James rolled his eyes. "WHAT ABOUT HUGO?!"

"He's okay!"

"So one cares about me, wow okay." Teddy said in the background. "WE LOVE YOU TEDDY!!" All the parents yelled from the necklace. Teddy smirked.

"What is dad doing?" Rose asked. "Eating a sandwich." Hermione rolled her eyes turning the necklace to show her dad eating. "Hey sweetheart!" He said with food in his mouth. "Don't speak with food in your mouth Ron!" Rose giggled. "We're gonna try our best to get you guys back. Can we see Hugo and Lily?" Harry asked.

Lily handed the necklace to Lily and Hugo was next to her. "Wait.. who.. IS THAT ME?!" Harry yelled as he saw his younger self. "Yeahh..." Ethan said. "I was so small." Harry awed. Younger Harry awkwardly waved. "Is Draco there?" Older Harry asked. Lily turned the necklace towards the frowning Draco. "Ah yes the devastating Draco." Younger Draco scoffed.

Older Harry, Hermione, Ron and Draco begin to laugh. Younger Draco rolled his eyes than he saw his older self in the necklace. "What" He said once he saw his older self. "We get sexier getting older." Older Draco smirked at his younger self who smirked back.

•••

Midnight.

•••

"Where are we exactly gonna sleep, Dumbledore?" Teddy asked. "Well. Let's make this easy Rose goes with Hermione Hugo with Ron Lily and Ethan go with Harry James with Draco. And Teddy you can go with Professor Lupin." Teddy smiled widely excited.

"Why with Professor Lupin?" Harry asked. "He's my father" The four were shocked. "Wow! Then how come he was in the call?" Hermione asked. "Oh.." Teddy smile faded. "We can't discuss that.. sorry." Rose answered for Teddy.

"Alright get going now." Dumbledore spoke.

"And clothes?" James asked. "They will be in the dorms once you arrive.

•••

James and Draco were walking. "Soo.. you and D-Harry?.." Draco looked at him. "Nothings go on and nothing will go on." James looked at him confused.

"Why do you say that?" He asked. "Because." James only snorted. "Wait till later of the year." James smirked up at him. "Why do you say that?"

"That's when you get soft and nice towards him." James smiled. "I'm not 'soft' or 'nice'" Draco said defensive. "Wanna know a secret?"

Draco eyed him. "What is it?"

"Harry stalks you." James smirked. "W-What?" Draco stuttered. "He's what you call 'obsessed'." James said casually. "Why?.. what does he do?"

"He well.. he stalks you and sometimes follows you and the map oh yes he uses that often to see where you go. He makes excuses saying he's trying to find out if your a deatheater." James explained.

Draco blushed hard. "R-Really?!" James nodded. "Who are you closer with? Me or Potter?"

"You." James said calmy. "And why's that?"

"I'm still close with my dad but with you i'm closer. Dad is closer with Ethan and Lily." James begin to explain. "Random question. What do you call me?"

"Father." James spoke. Draco only nodded his head.

They walked into Draco's dorm room. "Woah you have this all to yourself?!" James yelled. "And you don't?"

"No I have to share." He said annoyed. Draco laughed, "Imagine."

"Where am I sleeping?" James asked and Draco pulled a random bed matt and placed it on the ground. "Wow! Thanks." Draco nodded. Draco begin to change and James just grabbed his clothes and changed.

James laid on the matt. "Good night James"

"Goodnight, Father."

•••

"This is kinda awkward, huh?" Harry spoke. "Yeah.." Ethan said as Lily held Harry's hand skipping.

"So.. what's it like?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like.. having me and Malfoy as parents?" Harry said blushing a little. "It's great, actually. You guys are just very lovey dovey.." Ethan says as the flashbacks come back. He shakes his head removing the flashbacks.

"Oh.. hahaha." Harry blushed.

"Hey Harry, I just wanted to let you know, I know what you been doing this whole year with Draco."

Harry blushed. "W-What?!" He said turning to look at Ethan. Ethan smirked. "The stalking."

"It's not stalking! He's just up to something.."

"Like what?"

"A deatheater"
"A deatheater"
They both said at the same time.

Harry's eyes widen. "Trust me dad, your just making excuses. Even Hermione and Ron know your obsessed."

"That's not true." But his heart skipped a beat hearing 'dad'.

"You less interested in quidditch and more interested in Draco."

"Alright!"

They walked inside Harry's shared dorm. All the boys looked. "Those your kids?" Neville asked. "Yeah.."

"Woah!" Dean looked at Ethan than Harry. "You two look similar."

"No shit, dean that's his kid." Seamus laughed.

"I'm gonna go change." Ethan said. Harry changed Lily. "Daddy?" Lily said to Harry all boys 'oooo' Harry. Harry just rolled his eyes. "Yes, Lily?"

"Where's Father?"

All the boys 'oooo' again. "He's sleeping." Lily nodded and then jumped onto Harry's bed. Ethan came back but laid in bed.

•••

Ron walked with Hugo.
"You hungry?" Hugo nodded. "Yes!!" He jumped in joy. Ron carried the little boy in his arms.

"What should we eat?"

"The famous..."

"ROAST BEEF"
"ROAST BEEF"
They both said smiling and laughing.

"Your just like me." Ron tickled his stomach and Hugo giggled loudly.

"Daddy!!" Hugo yelled his hands on Ron's cheeks. "Yes?" Ron said happily. His lips into duck lips because Hugo is pushing his cheeks together.

"I'm tired now!"

"Okayyy!!!"

•••

"So your fourteen right?" Hermione turned to look at Rose. "Your correct."

"This is so cool! Do we have a good bond?!"

"Yess!!" They both squealed.

"Do we paint our nails? Do we-

"Mom! We do everything together!!" They squealed again.

They were inside the dorm rooms.
"Goodnight Rosey!"

"Goodnight mommy!"

They both fell asleep.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 5K 12
#Warning : Why not me?แ€›แ€ฒแ€ท Ending แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€†แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€’แ€ฎ Alwaysแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€™แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ Always แ€›แ€ฒแ€ท endingแ€€ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€Šแ€ฎแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€Šแ€ฎแ€•...
33.9K 1.1K 8
What happens when Legolas, while traveling with Aragorn, gets taken by a group of humans who are looking for revenge on a certain elven king?
282K 1.6K 19
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ... โคท ๐•๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐‡๐€๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ UNDER EDITING!! #1 in hh #1 in yourbeautiful
118K 2.2K 25
Harry and draco come into early inheritances and realise that they where meant to be, and how will harry react when he finds out who he is truly I do...