the rich poor love (Book1)

By 18ffkv469hr7o

Alexandria Martin Luther Beautiful, rich , cold , hot ,spoiled brat, with a face of a goddess but a heart of... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Characters (faces)
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
A/N
new story alert⚠️⚠️

chapter 37

544 9 0
By 18ffkv469hr7o

Ezekiel

I walk down the school hallway with Dina and we're talking about today's revision notes.

"I think we should start later , let's go eat first . Let's go to Sarah's." Dina suggests and I nod . We always go to Sarah's to eat because her food is cheap but nice and very delicious.

As we're walking out I hear someone call my name and we stop . I turn to see Lana walking towards us and I want to walk away but I don't want to be a coward. So I wait for her to reach us.

"Well , thanks for waiting. I wanted to talk to you. And I hope you know the last thing you can do is refuse." She says and I look at Dina who is obviously pissed . She looks at me probably waiting for me to refuse , but I silently tell her I'm sorry and she rolls her eyes before leaving.

"Lead the way."

She walks out of the school and leads me to her car.

"Why are you taking me to your car?" I ask slowly.

"Please , get over yourself. It's just a private place that's all ."

"That was not what I was thinking about when I asked you ." I say and she turns to look at me with a death stare and I look around for nothing, I don't want to look at her.

She unlocks her car and I look around again before I get in. I just sit there and expect her to talk , but she starts the car instead and I start to get really confused and I panic a little.

"Uhm , excuse me but where are you taking me?"

"Don't worry , I just need to go to a place where no one can disturb us ."

I sigh and I look forward and I lie down on the seat waiting for the worst.

...

After what seems like an eternity we finally reach her 'private' place. I look around and there seems to be know one around. It looks like a highway, but at the same time it's not. Lana gets out and I go out also.

"Can we talk now , I have a lot to do."

"I don't have anything to say , we can go back if you want."

"Are you kidding? You've brought me this far and now you're telling me that you have nothing to say . Look if it's about Alexandria I know ,so you can tell me anything you want . Because I don't want to be a part of whatever game you're playing."

"I'm not playing anything I just..."

Before she could finish talking her phone rings and looks at me before she picks up .

"Hi mom." She moves away a little and her face changes a little, she looks different from how she was a few seconds ago.

"No mamá, estoy ocupado ahora mismo, (no mom, I'm busy right now)."

She looks at me while listening to her mom and she smiles, wow this is the first time I've seen her smile for real and not faking it.

"Mamá, vamos, no estoy tan ocupada, solo estoy tomando aire fresco, eso es todo".

She looks at me again and I quickly look away not wanting her to think I'm listening even though I am.

"Sí mamá, estoy con alguien pero no vamos a hacer nada de eso." (Yes mom, I'm with someone but we're not doing anything like that)

I quickly look at her with a surprised look , what on earth is her mother saying but why is she smiling like that , no no no Ezekiel don't go there.

"Ok bye ,Voy a estar allí ...Yo también te amo" (I'll be there , I love you too)

She hangs up and looks at me awkwardly before walking to the driver's seat. I get in the passenger seat.

"We're leaving, I have to go help my mom with something." She says and drives away.

...

We're still on the road and I look at Lana . Come on Ezekiel don't be a dummy talk to her.

"Uhm, your mom seems weird." I say and I feel like punching my face after I said that , I mean who starts a conversation like that.

"Yeah , she's always thinking I'm doing ... something. " She says and I look ahead . What kind of something is she talking about , I know but like why would her mom think that.

"Anyway, I didn't know you were such a player , you're too nerdy for that but I must say I sensed something weird about you when you started dating Zara. And you actually smell nice." She continues.

"Look I really hate myself for doing that to her and thank you for the smelling nice part."

Silence ...again.

"The other day when we had girls night at Alexandria 's , Zara told us a few things that you did." She says with a smile and I suddenly feel embarrassed.

"I didn't know you could bend a girl over." She says laughing, but I get confused as to what she's talking about.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know , when you guys had sex and you put it in the ass, it's called anal sex by the way but I'm sure you just that you look a little confused."

"Ah." I murmur and I think to myself as to what Zara really told her friends, we only had sex once.

"God, now that I know about you and Alexandria, I could imagine how she felt when Zara told us that, oh and I remember the other day when she didn't want to give Zara advices on how to sleep with you, it's because she didn't want her to , wow this is very juicy." She say and I just keep quite and think about what Zara told her friends and Alexandria.

"Are you ok?"

"Can you stop talking please I'm trying to think."

"What're you thinking about, photosynthesis?" She jokes and I look at her.

"That's the only thing you could think of, in all your years of learning that's all you know , photosynthesis?" I say trying to piss her off and her grip on the steering wheel tightens and I smile.

"Alexandria is a whore , did you know that?" She asks and looks at me before looking forward.

"I don't want to know, I think almost the whole of your group are whores except for Zara."

She chuckles after I say that and I look at her, but she continues to look ahead.

"You make the word whore sound nice , probably because you're nice, but maybe you're right we're all whores in that group but Alexandria takes the cup."

She says and I just look ahead.

"Last year she fucked the whole football team and the news spread around like fire . She also fucked the whole rugby team except for Jordan and his friends. I was really confused as to why you fucked a walking STDs."

She says and I feel a pang of hurt .

"Don't say that about her." I say feeling defensive and Lana smirks .

"It's just a name she earned herself, so all of her haters call her that including me."

"Yeah I know you don't like her . So with the thing that you know , are you going to tell Zara?"

She laughs and I roll my eyes, why on earth is she laughing.

"Relax you sound worried. No I'm not going tell Zara , it's not like I care about her and stuff ." She says and I feel shocked , but I chose to drop the topic about Zara.

"Anyway, why did you bring me here in the first place?" I ask because I've been curious as to how she even knows that place. It's far from the city and it looks like know one even stays around there.

"It's my peace and quiet space , I usually go there after someone pissed me off or something. I go there to think."

"You didn't really quite answer my question."

"I don't know why I brought you , I wanted to talk to you but I don't know what happened. I guess I just kind of liked the silence after the day I just had."

I look at her and I smile , I didn't know someone like her liked peace and quiet.

"Why are you nice to me . I mean that you never said anything bad to me ever since we started talking."

"I'm nice everytime I talk to my mom , she lightens my mood so I guess you're lucky I talked to her."

I chuckle and look at her." Wow you're a very straightforward person."

"Thank you , I don't like beating around the bush ,it's a waste of time."

"Yeah it is. I heard you've been close to Zara lately and now you're saying that you don't care about her , you're really weird ."

"I'm not close to Zara , she's close to me , there's a big difference, country boy."

"What did you just call me ?" I ask her but she just ignores me and we continue with our ride silently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 20 15
A billionaire and ex army officer. He hates his family. His father is a big businessman and has made him the president of college for some reason. Hi...
503 6 10
Adriana knew she had to make a decision, but it wasn't an easy one. The consequences of her choice would be far-reaching, and she wasn't sure she was...
164K 3.6K 19
Kelly, the typical rich kid, one of the popular kids in school. Her weekend's are filled with parties and hanging out with her friends. Her life sudd...
271K 8.9K 18
Katey Williams is a very quite girl who doesn't talk. Why? You ask Well it maybe due to the fact that her father is abusive and so she hides away beh...