Fairy Tail - White Haired Mage

Oleh AllenGraynet

Allen had finally succeeded in occupying the position that had been assigned to him. The position is the Mona... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: New World
Chapter 2: Guild - Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: Joining
Chapter 4: To a New Family
Chapter 5: New Life
Chapter 6: First Mission
Chapter 7: A Destined One Opens the Gate of Time
Chapter 8: First Mission - Complete
Chapter 9: Sharing Knowledge in Combat
Chapter 10: Battle Arena Construction Plan
Chapter 11: Cana Alberona
Chapter 12: Cana Alberona's Magical Talent
Chapter 13: Magic Energy Measuring Crystal Ball
Chapter 14: Big Announcement
Chapter 15: Guild Power Ranking List - Fairy Tail
Chapter 16: Hell Training
Chapter 17: First Guild Master - Fairy Tail - Mavis Vermilion
Chapter 18: New Living Arrangements
Chapter 19: First Mission Together - Collection of Wyvern Scales
Chapter 20: Letter to the Kekashi
Chapter 21: Rosemary Village
Chapter 22: Bloody Lake
Chapter 23: Mission Complete! The Letter Has Arrived!
Chapter 24: A Wish That Will Soon Come True!
Chapter 26: A Disciple's Request

Chapter 25: A Pair of Mikazuchi Brothers

137 5 2
Oleh AllenGraynet

Some time passed.

All the children from Rosemary Village are still focused on the training they are currently doing. Since Erza managed to sense and absorb magic energy into her body, no one has succeeded since. Erza has started further training in order to increase the amount of magic energy she has. The training carried out by Erza was like the training carried out by guild people. Erza is required to throw away her magic energy and then refill it.

Allen closed the book he was reading then looked up at the sky, "It's time to end today's session."

The book he read was immediately put back into the storage room. He then got up from his seat and looked at all the children who were currently focused on meditating.

“Attention everyone!”

Allen increased his voice using his magic energy which caused his voice to be heard even though he was several hundred meters away from his current position. The sound made by Allen was well heard by the children who were practicing. Everyone immediately stopped the training they were currently doing.

“We end today's session here. We will continue the next session tomorrow. You can return to your homes now."

The children looked at each other then looked up at the sky where the sky was no longer blue but orange which indicated that it was late afternoon. There was a feeling of sadness and disappointment that radiated on each of the children's faces. They feel sad and disappointed because up to now they have not been able to feel and absorb the magic energy in the surrounding environment. Tomorrow is the last training session with Allen. As long as they didn't succeed in doing so, there was no way they could go with Allen to the place where he lived.

The children immediately got up from their places. Before they returned, they greeted Allen then turned back to their house. One by one the children started to leave the place until only Erza was left there.

"Is there something you want to talk about, Erza?" Allen asked with interest.

“That…” Erza lowered her gaze with a slightly embarrassed expression and there was also doubt in her heart, “C-Can…Can I live together with you?”

“Stay with me?”

"Hn," Erza nodded gently.

She had decided that she wanted to get out of the orphanage and come with Allen. Moreover, she had received a guarantee to be able to come with her because she had succeeded in awakening the magic she possessed.

Allen thought for a moment then nodded, “Okay. Then, let's go to the orphanage. We will go get your things and also inform the administrators who are there of your departure with me."

A feeling of excitement immediately enveloped Erza. She raised her head and a sincere smile immediately appeared on her beautiful face. Allen immediately led the way towards Rosemary Village accompanied by Erza beside him.

Allen's arrival in Rosemary Village made a number of residents who met him surprised and also happy. They were surprised because Allen had never come to Rosemary Village since his first visit. They were happy because Allen had finally come back to their village. Allen greeted the residents who met him politely and continued walking towards the orphanage together with Erza.

"Hey, isn't that Allen?"

“Allen?”

"Yes, it is true!"

“Together with him…Isn't that Erza?”

"Why is she together with Allen?"

“Damn! Could it be that Erza is playing behind?"

A number of children who were taking part in training to awaken their magic saw Allen and Erza together. They saw it because Allen and Erza passed by the house they lived in. Feelings of envy and jealousy immediately enveloped the children. However, they did not dare to reveal this directly to Allen.

Allen and Erza continued their journey and finally arrived at the orphanage.

“Allen-sama?”

An orphanage officer who was currently cleaning the front yard of the orphanage was very surprised by Allen's appearance at their orphanage. She immediately stopped what he was doing and walked over to Allen and Erza.

"Welcome to the Rosemary Village orphanage, Allen-sama" The orphanage officer gave a respectful welcome, she then glanced at Erza which made her a little stunned, "This Allen-sama..."

"I came here because I wanted to pick up Erza. She had succeeded in awakening the magic he possessed. Therefore, from now on, she will live together with me.”

Allen's words immediately made the officers from the orphanage stunned and then immediately became happy. The number of children living in this orphanage is already too large. The funds the orphanage receives every year from the village are not enough to accommodate all the children. Therefore, knowing that one child would come out, the orphanage officials were very happy.

"I understand. Please come with me, Allen-sama.”

"Hn,"

Allen and Erza immediately followed the orphanage officials. Allen's appearance at the orphanage immediately caused the entire orphanage to become turbulent. The children who lived there were immediately excited by Allen's presence. It's just that when he found out about Allen's purpose in coming there. Very strong feelings of envy and jealousy immediately enveloped them. The children who live in the orphanage are very jealous and jealous of Erza because she gets more attention than Allen.

Erza was immediately accompanied by one of the officers from the orphanage to help her put away all the things she owned. Meanwhile, Allen is currently in the waiting room together with the orphanage staff and the children at the orphanage.

It didn't take long for Erza to return carrying a small bag containing her belongings. Allen immediately got up from his seat then came to Allen and asked softly, "Is everything okay?"

"Hn," Erza nodded gently.

Allen then turned to look at the orphanage officials. He took out some money from his storage room which immediately appeared on the table in the waiting room.

"That…"

"Extraordinary…"

“Is that one of Allen-sama's abilities?”

“This money…”

"How many?"

Allen said softly, “I apologize for not being able to give more than that because that's all I have right now. You can use this money to renovate and accommodate the needs of the children in this orphanage."

All the orphanage staff were shocked to see the appearance of a large amount of money followed by Allen's words. Even though they haven't counted the money that Allen gave them. They knew that the amount of money was very large, perhaps even exceeding tens of millions of Jewels.

“A-Allen-sama, are you sure you want to give us this money?” One of the officers asked in a tone full of doubt.

“Yes,” Allen answered, “You can use that money from now on.”

The officers from the orphanage looked at each other. They then immediately bowed respectfully, “Thank you for the assistance provided by you, Allen-sama. We will definitely use this money as best as possible and will not disappoint you"

“Children, say thanks to Allen-sama as well. He has helped the orphanage to become even better in the future. With this money, you will be able to get new clothes and better food than before." One of the officers immediately reminded the children who were currently looking at Allen with eyes full of respect and adoration. The same thing also applies to Erza who is currently standing behind Allen. She looked at Allen with a look full of respect, adoration and affection.

“Thank you very much, Allen-sama”

The children immediately bowed respectfully in unison.

Allen smiled at the actions taken by all the residents of the orphanage. He then turned to look at Erza and said, "Let's go"

"Hn,"

Allen immediately led Erza to walk out of the orphanage. The two of them immediately left the orphanage and continued to the area currently occupied by Allen.

********

Rosemary Village, Orphanage.

The time is 21.00 Pm.

Usually at this time, children in orphanages are in bed resting. However, this is not the case currently. The children were currently sitting on their beds in meditation positions. Ever since they saw Erza leave the orphanage to live with Allen, envy and jealousy had taken deep root within the children. Therefore, after finishing dinner, the children did not do their usual activities such as playing or doing anything they usually did. The children immediately resumed their training so they could get the same opportunity as Erza.

The same thing also applies to other children who take part in training under Allen. After the children finished dinner, they did not do their usual activities. They immediately continued their training in order to get the same treatment as Erza received.

Magic energy fluctuations suddenly appeared in one of the children in the orphanage. That magic energy fluctuation appeared in a girl who was around four or five years old. She has a cute appearance and is seen wearing a white ribbon on top of her head. The girl had long dark purple hair and white skin. She could become one of the beautiful women as long as she grows up.

The magic energy in the surrounding environment was slowly absorbed by her. A purple aura similar to Erza's aura slowly began to envelop the girl's body. At the same time, a unique phenomenon suddenly appeared in the area around where the child was. The pressure in that area slowly increased. Before the pressure in the area around the girl increased, the girl had canceled her magical ability.

The purple aura surrounding her body immediately disappeared and the girl slowly opened it. A smile of joy immediately appeared on the girl's face.

"Succeed! I did it!” The girl exclaimed with joy.

The girl's exclamation of joy immediately attracted the attention of all the children in the same room as her. All the children immediately stopped their training and looked at the girl.

"Succeed? Kagura, you mean…”

A boy who was training to Kagura's right asked in surprise. The boy had a quite different appearance from Kagura. He is relatively older than Kagura. The boy had black hair that was parted in the middle and wheat-colored skin.

“I did it, Brother!” Kagura said excitedly to the boy who turned out to be her brother, “I managed to sense magic energy and absorb it. I have also succeeded in awakening my magic, but I myself don't know what magic I awakened."

The boy was stunned to hear Kagura's words. Only a few seconds later, the boy's stunned expression turned into a smile of joy, "That's good, that way, you will be able to follow Allen-sama to go to where he lives and train together with him."

“Hn,” Kagura nodded vigorously, she then thought of something and looked towards her brother, “What about you, Brother? Have you succeeded in doing it?”

“Not yet,” The boy shook his head sadly, “Not yet. I still can't feel the magic energy in the surrounding environment. It turned out to be more difficult than I thought."

"This..." Kagura was left speechless when she heard this. Feelings of worry and sadness began to envelope Kagura.

The boy then smiled at his younger sister, "Don't worry, there is still one more day before Allen-sama leaves us. I will definitely try as hard as I can to feel the magic energy in the surrounding environment and then absorb it. That way, the two of us will be able to follow Allen-sama together.”

“Hn,” Kagura nodded and said, “You will definitely be able to do it, Brother.”

All the children in the room were immediately filled with jealousy and envy towards Kagura. They didn't expect that the second person who managed to feel magic energy and absorb it was Kagura, the youngest among them. Overcome by jealousy and envy, the children without hesitation resumed their training. The same thing also applies to Kagura's older brother. He returned to continuing his training.

However, it is different compared to other children who have feelings of jealousy and envy towards Kagura. The feeling that the boy had was joy and pleasure. He was very happy that his little sister managed to be able to feel the magic energy and absorb it. That way, his little sister's life would be much better than it is now.

On the other hand, Kagura has managed to sense magic energy and absorb it. Her training at that stage had been completed. Because there was nothing else she could do, Kagura chose to go straight to sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8K 142 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
3.9K 26 8
In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't trust the other world's and the last one w...
196 12 16
It was loud. The only thing that could be heard in fact. A massive pillar of light had broken through the ground, and was shattering the land. People...
4.7K 115 10
As another problem came for Fairytail again Eight members were chosen to visit a total different world where magic does not exist... A world where on...