𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 | Mikaelson Ma...

By gracesidiot

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚-- 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 /ˈ𝐫ɛ𝐯(ə)𝐫𝐢/ 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥�... More

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸
𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬
𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇
𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝐼: 𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝑇
𝑰𝑰 : 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝒀𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺
𝐼𝐼𝐼 : 𝑆𝑈𝐼𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝐼𝐸
𝑉 : 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈, 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇
𝑉𝐼: 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑈𝐿 𝑀𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐼𝐸𝑆
VII: 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑷𝑺𝒀𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑶𝑾𝑵
VIII: 𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝑆𝐻𝐸𝑁𝐴𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁𝑆
𝐼𝑋: 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝐴𝑁𝐼𝑀𝐴𝐿𝑆 𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑇𝐸.
question
𝑋: 𝐷𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝑌
𝑋𝐼: 𝐹𝐸𝑇𝐶𝐻
𝑋II: 𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿𝑀𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐵𝑂𝑁𝐷
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰: 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬
𝐗𝐈𝐕: 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐒

IV : 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲

4.8K 198 19
By gracesidiot

.・. .・゜✭・.・✫・゜・. .

↳  DAMN.

why is he kinda..

nope.

not again.

..

but -

"And who might you be?" Elijah asks, breaking Aurelia out of her thoughts.

Aurelia looked up at him, and tried to hide the blush from showing up on her cheeks, but failed miserably.

"um. Aurelia. Aurelia Z-" She began, but paused. "Always use the last name Danvers, Okay, Relia?" Kara's words rang through her head. "Aurelia Danvers."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Elijah complimented, smiling at his mate blushing at the sight of him.

If it was anyone else, Aurelia would've laughed right in their face. But now? Now, she couldn't help herself from smiling.

"T-Thank you." Aurelia stuttered, and smiled at the man infront of her.

oh my gosh. did i just fucking stutter -

Rose, Trevor and Elena had watched the interaction with wide eyes. Especially Elena. Rose and Trevor knew the girl ment something to the originals, as quite a few paintings of the girl hung through out their house, back in the 16th century. But Elena, didn't think a feared original would have the heart to show this kind of love towards anyone. She had stereotyped Elijah as a heartless man, after hearing his description.

Elijah's lips once again tugged up as he heard his mate speak. To him, her voice sounded angelic. The original had found himself just smiling at her voice. If it would've been anyone besides his mate, he probably would have found it a bit pathetic.

Really, he couldn't help but view the woman infront of him. She had beautiful platinum blonde hair, which fell to her back. She had gorgeous icey blue eyes, filled with multiple emotions at once. She wore a short - black dress, which hugged her curves perfectly.

"Please. Don't let him take me." A annoying voice, coming from the doppelgänger broke him from his trance - like state.

The original sighed at hearing the brunette ruin Aurelia - and his' moment.

"One last piece of business, and we're done." He stated, glancing over at Trevor. Aurelia knew that look with all her heart. It was the "I'm going to kill you when you least suspect it" look. Although Trevor had done nothing but kidnap her, he didn't seem to deserve death. He merely did it for him, and his friend, something Aurelia would've done without second thought for her family.

"You know what? It's, uh, getting late. I don't know where you're taking us, but, it's  best to arrive before dark, right?" Aurelia said, silently pleading for him to let Trevor, and Rose go.

Even if he didn't know her, she might as well give it a try, seeming the.. moment.. they shared earlier.

"You're right, Elskan." Aurelia immediately noticed the pet - name Elijah had given her, and she smiled at it, fondly.

She didn't even know the man, yet, she felt so.. comfortable.. and loved with him close. It was like love at first sight -- which Aurelia had always found ridiculous.

"Let's go, then." Elijah tells the 2 girls, whilst leaving his gaze on his mate. Now that he had found her, he'd never leave her out of his sight again. Elijah grabbed Aurelia by her waist gently, while he abruptly pulled the doppelgänger by her wrist, making her gasp.

Elena had tears in her eyes, and couldn't let them leave the house yet. Atleast not before Stefan and Damon arrived.

"Wait!" Elena stopped walking, and tried to rip her wrist out of Elijah's grip, and failed. "What about the moonstone?" She suggested, tearfully.

The original raises his eyebrow, and came to a stop, pulling Aurelia even closer to him. Not that he minded. "What do you know about the moonstone?" He questioned.

"I know that you need it and i know where it is. " The doppelgänger said, trying to appear confident. Spoiler alert: she didn't.

"Yes?" Elijah signaled her to continue.

"I can help you get it." The doppelgänger offered.

Elijah lets go of Aurelia, and walks over to the doppelgänger.

Aurelia scoffs and rolls her eyes at the loss of touch, which did not go unnoticed by the original.

"Tell me where it is." Elijah commands.

"It doesn't work that way." Elena tells Elijah.

"Are you negotiating with me?" Elijah asks, glancing over to Rose in amusement.

Rose, who was still watching every move the original makes carefully, glances at Elena before answering.

"It's the first i've heard of it."

Elijah attempts to compel Elena, but fails. He quickly spots the pendant filled with vervain hanging around her neck. "What is this vervain doing around your neck?" he asks, and tears it off and throws it away. He takes a hold of her head forcefully, and attempts to compel her, again which he now succeeds in.

"Where is the moonstone?"

"In the tomb, under the church ruins." Elena answers, in a mono like tone.

"And what is it doing there?"

"It's with Katherine."

"Interesting." the original says.

Aurelia opens her mouth to speak up, but gets interrupted by the sound of glass breaking further in the house.

"What is that?" Elijah asks in a cold tone, as he gets a grip of both the doppelgänger and Aurelia.

"I don't know." Rose answers truthfully, and walks closer to Trevor.

Elijah, Elena and Aurelia walk over to another part of the house. Things -- or rather people, are speeding around them quickly. The original pushes Elena over to Rose, and signals Aurelia to walk over to Trevor.

"Rose."

"I don't know who it is."

"Up here!" A voice yells up the stairs.

"Down here!" Another yells.

Before Aurelia can realize, she's in the arms of a stranger, along with Trevor. He has raven hair, and icey blue eyes. He signals for her to be quiet, so that is what she does.

A wooden stake gets shot through Elijah's hand, and he removes it without a flinch. If Aurelia had to admit, she was impressed.

"Excuse me. To whom it may concern, you're making a grave mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. Do you hear that?" The original says, as he breaks off hooks from a wooden coat rack, turning it into a stake.

"I repeat, you cannot beat me." Elijah repeats. "So, i want the girls on the count of three.. or heads will roll. Do we understand eachother?"

Elena appears from behind a wall. "I'll come with you, just please don't my friends, they just wanted to help me out."

friends? funny.

Elijah speeds over to her, and Elena flinches.

"I don't particularly care about you. Where is Aurelia?" he questions.

In response, Elena huffs and throws a vervain bomb into his face, and he screams in agony as it explodes.

Ouch. That must have hurt her ego.

The original looks up at Elena, whilst his face heals almost immediately. He attempts to walk over to her, but Stefan comes out from another wall and shoots Elijah. But, it doesn't affect him in any way as he shrugs it off carelesly, so Stefan tackles him and they both fall down the stairs.

Elijah manages to get up quickly, unlike Stefan whom is still on the floor. The original walks over to Stefan, but fails to do so, as Damon stakes Elijah in the heart. Damon pushes Elijah - and the stake against a door, and the original slowly dessicates, and goes unconscious.

Rose speeds out of the house, and Trevor follows. Damon starts walking towards the exit to follow him, but he gets interrupted by a voice.

"Just let her go." the doppelgänger said.

Damon smiles, and so does Elena. The doppelgänger runs down the stairs, and Damon opens his arms slightly. But, Stefan suddenly appears infront of him, and embraces the doppelgänger.

"Hey, come here. Are you hurt? Are you okay?" Stefan checks up on Elena.

Aurelia appears next to Damon, and crosses her arms. "Ouch." She says.

Damon quickly turns to her. "Yeah, so, who are you exactly?" He asks, and frowns. "Wait. You're the girl from the party." He quickly realized.

Before Aurelia could say a word, Elena began speaking. "That's Aurelia. She helped me, Damon."

What? No i didn't-

"Yeah. Nice to meet you.. i guess." Aurelia confirms, not wanting to be killed like Elijah.

Stefan nods in her direction. "I'm Stefan, and, that is my brother Damon. Nice to meet you too, and, thank you for helping Elena."

Aurelia manages to send him a weak smile - barely.

"So- can i go home-" She begins

"No. You're important to Elijah somehow, so, you'll be staying with us." Damon quickly informs and smiles sarcastically.

"But-"

"No buts." Damon says, as he gets a hold of Aurelia's hands to attempt to pull her out of there.

Suddenly, a loud crack is heard, followed by more.

"Ow!" Damon groans in pain, as he leans over. Aurelia had broke his hand after he touched her. How? Damon has no clue.

With Aurelia's super - strength, it was easy to break a hand. If you really thought about it, you'd probably realize that Aurelia was easily stronger than the Salvatore's, or, most vampires in general.

"How can you possibly break my hand?!" Damon exclaims, shocked as he glances over at Aurelia, and then his hand, which was already healing.

Aurelia smirks proudly. "I'm stronger than you think, Damon."

Whilst barely being able to throw a good punch, breaking limbs she could do. Especially on accident..

.・. .・゜✭・.・✫・゜・. .

A/N !!!

✎ᝰ┆another short asf chapter, sorry !

240 READS ALREADY AHH !!! ILYY <3

                                                                                                       ミ xoxo , GRACESIDIOT <3 ミ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.6K 54
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛damon lost the love of his life, and now he's doing everything he can to make sure she didn't die in vain, even if it means killing a doppl...
417K 8.9K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
122K 3.6K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
10.7K 148 22
"Do you think we will always be together my love" "yea actually, you know why darling?! because I am so into you" When the whole Supernatural world...