"I love you, Kitty" (Catra x...

By salemtempest

Athena, is somebody almost exactly like Catra on the surface. But underneath, she's a myth that nobody has he... More

1: Whispering Woods
2: Murderer
3: Night Light
4: Thaymor
5: I'm Sorry
6: Glimmah
7: Reunite
8: The Seagate Pt. 1
9: The SeaGate Pt. 2
10: In the Shadows of Mystacor
11: In the Shadows of Mystacor Part 2
12: Princess Prom
SAME AS OTHER STORY!!!!!!
14 : The Beacon
15 : The Beacon Part 2
16: The Beacon Part 3

13 : No Princess Left Behind

124 9 0
By salemtempest

Athena POV

Catra and I stand in front of a screen. Catra holds at the Sword of Protection and looks curiously as it shimmers. I smile when she laughs and says, "Check this thing out. You've got to admit, in a single mission, we inflicted more damage on the Rebellion than anyone else. I succeeded where even Shadow Weaver failed."

"You are correct," I say, "We both did. It's an accomplishment in itself that Shadow Weaver isn't here. Though I do wish at times that I could rub it in her face."

"You and me both."

Lord Hordak appears on a screen and we both go silent.

"Force Captain Catra and Athena."

"My Lord." We say insync.

"I commend you both on the capture of the Princess of Bright Moon. Queen Angella has been given until the mornings moonrise to surrender herself to our forces." Hordak says.

"Thank you, Lord Hordak. I thought you would be pleased with our work." I say and Catra looks proud.

"You both have proven yourself once more, today," he says then addresses me, "Athena, I need to see you."

"Yes, Hordak," I say and nod to Catra before walking out. I get to his corridors and walk in without knocking, "Watcha need?"

"So," he starts, "It's your birthday today."

"But we don't do birthdays," I say confused.

"We can start, I suppose," he replies, "if not, just spend today with Catra. Reward yourself for your accomplishments. Take today and relax."

I nod in response, "It would be fun to actually celebrate something. Well, happy birthday to me I guess."

"Happy birthday, Athena," Hordak says and smiles. I nod and smiles back before waving goodbye and walking out to find Catra. I find her laying slightly on my bunk.

"Y'know you have your own corridor, right?" I say and she blushes slightly before smirking.

"I like yours better," she replies, "What'd Hordak need?"

"Good," I say before answering her question, "He told me that I could celebrate my birthday today even though we don't. He said that we might start celebrating things from now on." Catra's eyes widen at my words.

"It's your birthday!?"

"Yep! I'm turning 18 in this life!" I say and smile gleaming.

"We need to do something! With everyone!" Catra exclaims before stopping, "Actually no. Not everyone. Just me."

"Alright then," I reply giggling, "Whens your birthday?"

"October 28th."

"Oh," I say and frown slightly, "so it was not long ago. Well happy belated birthday I guess!"

"Thanks!" She says before standing up and walking towards me.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing," she says before picking me up suddenly and throwing me on the bed.

"Wha-" I yelp before she covers my mouth.

"Shhhh," she smirks before climbing onto the bed after me, "Just relax, darling."

I melt at the pet name and automatically do what she says. I take her hand off my mouth and pull her towards me slightly. Catra raises an eyebrow as I move closer and wrap my arms around her waist. I pull the blanket over us and lay my head on her chest. I feel her wraps her arms around me as well and we lay there silently. I lie there for a little longer in her warmth before gathering up the courage. I sit up quickly, not giving Catra a chance to pull me back, and straddle her.

She looks at me surprised while I move my hair out of my face. Catra slowly moves her hands to hold my waist before rubbing them up and down my legs and stopping at me waist again. I lean down slowly before stopping when our noses touch slightly, "Can I kiss you?" I ask quietly. She doesn't respond but I feel her hand move to the back of my neck and into my hair.

"Please," she says and moves her head up slightly. I cup her face and put my lips to hers. The kiss was slow and genuine and felt like heaven. I held my breath for a moment before realizing that I could breathe through my nose and concentrated on Catra. I pull away a few seconds later and rest my forehead on hers.

"Wow," I say and Catra smirks.

"I wonder how long you've wanted to do that," she says and laughs when I blush red.

"I'm leaving!" I start to get off but she pulls be back, whispering her apologies. I straddle her once more and look at the woman underneath me. Catra looks up at me, her eyes dilated and filled with lust and happiness. I smile with the thought that mine holds the exact same if not more, even if I cant say it yet.

"C'mere," Catra exclaims and I giggle when she flips us over with her head on my chest and my legs wrapped around her. I grab her and pull her upwards before kissing Catra again. This one filled with more eagerness and lust than the first. I kiss her feverishly, both of us begging for more without words.

_______________/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\________________

I wake up next to Catra lying beside me, staring, "Hey, Kitty," I say and smirk, "Were you staring at me?"

"Yep," she answers non-shamefully and I chuckle, "So? Was this a good enough birthday present?"

I nod and push myself up and lean on an arm. I give her a soft kiss before pulling back, "It'll be a perfect gift if this isn't a one time thing."

"I wouldn't let it," Catra says and I smile, "I don't have sex with people for a one time thing y'know." She says and gives me a pointed look.

"Well," I say and tilt my head slightly.

"Wait? You do?" Catra exclaims and I laugh.

"You remember all those times I disappeared that one week?" I ask and she looks at me blankly, "The week you and Adora were always fawning over each other and I was always upset and snappy?"

Her eyes widen and she nods before smirking, "Well, I know why you were always mad back then."

"Yeah, yeah," I say, "Besides the fact that I was horny like every teenager, I was also pissed because Adora had all your attention," during some part of the conversation, I had moved to a sitting position, "Aye! Eyes up here, Kitty." Catra jerks her head up and keeps eye contact, "So, to relieve stress and other shit I had one night stands almost every night during that week."

"With who though?" Catra asks, "There's not many girls in the Fright Zone to choose from."

"You're right." I say, "I tried with that one bitch who messed your eye up that one time when you were a kid. Not good in bed unsurprisingly. Then there was Lonnie a few times."

"Lonnie!?" Catra exclaims.

"Relax, love," I say and chuckle, "You have absolutely nothing to worry about," I lay back down and wrap an arm around her, my hand rustled into her messy hair, "I am completely and utterly yours." She kisses me slowly and leans over me, the kiss becoming deeper. Alarms blare around us suddenly and I flop backwards onto the bed and groan.

"Oh c'mon!"

_______________/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\________________

Machines whir and everyone is shouting. There are screams and shouts coming from both sides.

"You think you can just come back here!?" Lonnie exclaims. Catra and I rush out to see Lonnie and Adora in and even fight. Adora and Lonnie both grunt.

"I need to save my friends." Adora says.

Lonnie furrows her brows and yells, "We were your friends." I lean against the wall and watch everything unfold. Catra looks at me confused.

"What? It's entertaining." I say and she laughs before settling next to me. The fight went on for a bit longer before Perfuma and Sea Hawk show up and push Lonnie back, "Should we help now?"

"Probably. Or we could go back to bed?" Catra says and smirks. I laugh quietly while she raises and eyebrow. I shake my head before standing and stretching. I crack my neck before waving an arm and throwing the Rebellion members away from the Horde and holding them with my magic, "Damn, babe! You gotta show me some more stuff like that!" I whip my head around at the name but she moves towards me, towards my ear, "It's kinda hot," she whispers.

"Good to know, I suppose," I say then stop for a second, "Babe, though? Isn't that a little fast?"

"Babe is a whole lot better than Kitty so I think it's completely fine," Catra replies and i laugh.

"Y'know, I can stop calling you that if yo-"

"No! Keep calling me it. I'm used to it," she says suddenly.

"Alright then...Kitty," I reply and smirk, "What do we do with them?" I ask and gesture to the Rebellion soldiers who've been watching everything, "You don't mind that we're out, do you?"

"Our relationship? No, I don't mind," Catra answers.

"Good," I say and let out a sigh, "'cause everyone in here knows now." I see her look around at the others who're staring at us and have been for a while now. I look around as well and my eyes land on Lonnie, "Oh yeah! Sorry, Lonnie!"

Lonnie shrugs, "I knew it was bound to happen eventually. You two couldn't stop eye-fucking every chance you got."

"True," I say and Catra wraps an arm around my shoulders, "Okay. What if we take Adora to Hordak, and the others to the prison place or something?" I ask and Catra nods, agreeing. I see Adora looks worried and decide to address her, "You don't have to worry about Glimmer and Bow, y'know." I say and walk over, putting an arm around her shoulders, "As much as I would love to beat those two mother fuckers up, I didn't. So stop worrying about them and start worrying about you. There's nothing keeping me back from giving you absolute hell."

_______________/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\________________

"I'll come willingly," Adora please, "Just let my friends go! Please!"

Hordak let's out a laugh before smiling weirdly, "You are correct Adora. You shall stay willingly, because I am going to wipe your mind. You'll have no memory of She-Ra or the time you spent with the Rebellion. Everything will be as it once was. As for the Princess, once I'm done, you'll be happy to have her as your prisoner." I furrow my brows and see Catra do the same. This isn't what we wanted. This is cruel.

"Wait, wait. What the fuck are you talking about!? Wiping her memories? That's just straight up cruel!" I exclaim and Hordak glares

"This is not your decision and you will not talk to me like this! I am your superior!" He yells. I lean back and put a hand on my waist.

"I'll talk to you however the hell I want to!" I exclaim, "and if your so high and mighty that you think you can just order me around and get what your want? You know that's not true so just move along because this ain't happening."

"Leave." Hordak says calmly and I raise my eyebrows at him before laughing, "Leave before I give you the same fate as Shadow Weaver."

"Like you could!" I reply hastily, "You're weak!" I move closer to him.

"Stop this impudence!" He yells once more. I move even closer, standing in front of him.
I pull him down to my level. He struggles, unable to move from my grip.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

My eyes turn black and he becomes still as black mist surrounds him, trapping him in it's essence, "You'll stay there until I say." I smirk and release Adora. She watches wordlessly and I snap my fingers to get her attention, "Hey. Hey!" Her eyes focus on me, "Do you know who I am?"

She nods, "Athena."

"Good," I point to Catra, "Her?"

"Catra."

"Good. What happened today?"

"We laid siege on the Fright Zone to get Glimmer and Bow back but we got captured." She replies and I nod. Thankfully, her memories hadn't been messed with yet. I look to Catra and she sighs then nods. I walk out with a struggling Hordak and silent Adora with Catra beside me. I lead them to the prison where everyone is being held and open the doors.

"Go," I say and everyone is still, "Go! Get out!" The prisoners scramble out. I leave one open before throwing Hordak into it. He hits the wall and slumps. I lean on a wall and watch him, "We both know this would happen eventually." I say and he nods, "The Horde was never really under your control, y'know. I took control years ago. It's a shame this has to happen," I turn to leave then stop, "It was a mistake taking me in." I hear a murmured 'i know' and walk off to find Catra. I find her in front of Adora with the Sword of Protection.

"Take it," she says. I nod and my arm goes strong her waist.

"I may not like you, Adora, but you're still my friend. I don't want to see you fail," I say and Catra nods, agreeing.

"Guys, I-"

"Just get out of here." Catra say and turns around.

"For the Honor of Grayskull!"

_______________/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\________________

"I can't really tell if this is a good or bad day," Catra says from next to me. We're both lying in my bed bed, resting.

"I'd call it mid. There've been good and bad qualities."

"Like what?"

"Well," I say, "there's us. That's definitely a good thing," she laughs cutely and I smile, "We also took control of the Horde."

"We? That was all you, babe." Catra says, "Though I have to know, when did you get everyone to follow you?"

"I've been busy over the years but I was 15. Id gotten everyone loyal to me except Shadow Weaver and Hordak. Since Shadow Weaver had been taken care of, it was just him."

Catra nods, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I know that he was your only father figure in this life." Catra says and I smile.

"Yeah. I've gotten used to loss from the years I remember. Nothing affects me much anymore," I say and smile grimly, "I don't know what id do if i lost you." I whisper and move a strand of hair behind her ear. She shivers at the touch and leans into me.

"Hey," I say suddenly, "you wanna know something?"

"Depends on what it is," Catra replies and smiles.

"We could end this, y'know. This war between the Princesses and Horde."

"We could. But you don't want to do you?" She asks.

"No not really. Reliving life over and over again is tiring and kinda boring," I say and Catra laughs, "This way is entertaining so I think I'll keep it going till I get bored." She laughs harder at this and rolls around on top of me, "What? What?" I ask then start laughing along without knowing why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.1K 23
In order to get more media coverage for their famous rock band, Shadow Weaver bans romantic relationships between all the band members. Adora's fine...
14.8K 980 23
Catra was born into a rich family. Her family supplies her with endless lessons and classes to make sure she's the best of all people. However she's...
219K 7.1K 46
Adora is a foster kid being taken in by a new family. She has lost some friends previously because of them being adopted but there is a possibility o...
4.4K 109 4
COMPLETE - Adora is insecure in her marriage; they've been together three long years, but she wants more. Stripper Catra, Cheating Adora Adora and G...