Devilish Bonds

By laaxmi101

She saved them. She valued their lives more than hers. She is too young to go through so much. But will desti... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NEED SUGGESTIONS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
IMPORTANT
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 7

1.2K 39 4
By laaxmi101

Thank you so much for the comments my dears!

And a special thanks to: izzah4972613
                                                     @shylpeter8 

@Nauleo
                                                      @SkyeMcDonnell6
Happy Reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

"Please don't do this," she said, her chin wobbling.

"What do you mean, darling?" Lucas asked, fear gripping his heart. "Don't you want to stay with us?"

"I do," she said as tears ran down her face. "But you won't want me here after knowing the people who like me."

"What do you mean, angel?" Ethan asked, remembering her words from the car.

"Baby, come here," Magnus said, opening his arms for her. She ran and buried her face in his chest. "Baby, you are scared that they will abandon you after knowing the people who are wrapped around your finger, aren't you?"

She just nodded, making him sigh. He pulled her away a little and looked at her face, but her gaze was fixed on the ground.

"Baby, look at me," he said gently, and she met his soft gaze with her teary ones. "Did they abandon you after knowing that I like you and came running like a maniac at your one call?"

"You are different, Magi," she said, her voice cracking. "Dee won't think twice before shooting them. Jack will support him. Uncle Freddy will just stand there and watch them. They are too dangerous Magi."

"Sometimes you are a little too honest, baby," he said, while coughing, trying to hide his laugh.

"It's not funny, Magi," she said, sobbing harder, and he felt guilty.

"Baby, how about you tell them and let them decide?" he asked gently.

"But they don't even know them," she said, calming down a little.

"Baby, trust me, they know them," he said gently. "Or do you want me to tell them?"

"Yes, you tell them," she said, nodding her head.

"Then baby, how about you take your meds and sleep while I tell them?" he asked.

"But what if they don't want me?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Baby, I will tell you in the morning, okay?" he said gently. "You are already tired and need rest, so go freshen up. I asked someone to bring your PJs for you."

She nodded and got off the couch. She looked at everyone and fidgeted a little.

"Magi, I don't know where the washroom is," she said in a small voice.

"Darling, come, I will show you the way," Lucas said with a smile.

She nodded and was about to go with him when Magnus stopped them. He threw a pair of spare hand gloves in Lucas's direction, who caught them with ease.

"Just to be on the safe side," Magnus said with a shrug, and they left.

"So you were-" Ethan started, but Magnus raised his hand.

"It's going to be a lot, so just rest for a couple of minutes and let me as well," Magnus said, closing his eyes.

The Anderson family was confused but didn't say anything.

"And send someone to get her night dress from my car," he said in a cold voice, throwing his car key on the broken table.

"Sure," Ethan said and looked at Noah.

"Okay, Dad," he said with a sigh and snatched the keys from the table.

"The bag is in the backseat," Magnus said, his eyes still closed.

"Okay," Noah said and left.

There was a sound of giggling, and Magnus opened his eyes. There stood Zoya in an oversized bathrobe. Or more like she was drowning in the bathrobe.

"Magi, look!" she said and giggled.

"My baby looks adorable," Magnus said, opening his arms. "Come here, baby."

She dragged herself with the bathrobe and stood in front of him. He picked her up and placed her on his lap. The bathrobe slid down her shoulder a little, revealing a scar. Magnus looked at the scar, and a tear slid down his face. He gently brushed his gloved thumb over the scar, and another tear ran down his face.

"I am sorry, baby," he said in a low voice, and the Anderson family was shook. Noah, who stood in the doorway, dropped the bag in surprise. Magnus Blake never apologized to anyone.

"It's okay, Magi," Zoya said with a smile. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

He just pulled her to himself and hid his face in her shoulder. After a moment, he pulled away and wiped his face. He looked in Noah's direction and motioned for him to bring the bag. Noah picked up the fallen bag and walked towards him. He placed the bag in front of him and took a couple of steps back.

"Baby, go wear this and come," Magnus said gently, taking out a night suit from the bag. "Then you can have the meds and sleep."

"Magi, can I sleep here?" she asked slowly.

"Okay, baby," he said with a smile.

"I love you, Magi!" she said happily and took the night suit, skipping happily behind Lucas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GOD!" Zoya came running to Magnus. "YOU GOT ME A STITCH PJ! I LOVE YOU, MAGI!"

Saying this, she jumped on Magnus, making him chuckle.

"I knew you would like it," he said smugly. "Now have your meds, and then you can sleep."

"Ok, Magi!" she said with a big grin on her face.

Magnus opened the bag and took out some medicines and a bottle of water. He fed them to Zoya, who took them without any tantrums.

"Someone is behaving extra well today," Magnus said, tickling her stomach, and she laughed.

He stopped after some time and made her lie on his lap. He took out a baby blanket from the bag and wrapped her like a burrito.

"Now sleep, my baby," he said gently rocking her in his arms, and she fell asleep in no time.

"Good night, all," she said before she fell into a deep slumber.

Magnus placed her on his lap and looked at the Anderson family, who were now looking at him as if he had suddenly grown two heads.

"Don't think I will behave the same way I do with Zoya," he said in a cold tone. "Now get started, Ethan Anderson. I want to know for what reason I had to punish my baby."

Ethan looked at everyone's faces and started explaining everything that had happened. With every word he spoke, everyone's anger level went higher. Each one of them wanted to let their anger out but knew better than that. After all, they didn't want to spoil Zoya's sleep. Once he was done, he turned to Magnus but didn't say anything.

"Shoot," Magnus said with a sigh.

"What was Angel talking about?" Ethan asked at once. "About us not wanting her after knowing the people who liked her."

"Well, if you had used your brain a little, you could have figured it out," Magnus said, running his gloved hand through Zoya's hair. "Zoya's full name is Zoya Blake Romano King. Blake stands for Magnus Blake, Romano for Dante Romano, and King for Jaxon King. And yes, these are the Mafia tycoons, not just someone with the exact name."

"But why does she have their names in hers?" Lucas asked as the others tried to process this information.

"She saved us, just like she did for Ethan," Magnus said simply. "That's why we gave her our name. Not only that, but she is also the princess of our groups and has sworn to protect her till our last breath. That's the reason she is afraid that you will abandon her after knowing the power she holds."

Everyone was silent for some time. Ethan and Lily looked at Zoya's face with adoration. Lucas was stunned. How could someone so young be so kind and brave? Lucifer and Daniel promised themselves that no matter what, they will protect her at all costs. Their Doll. Noah looked at her and swore to give her the happy childhood she deserved.

Magnus took a deep breath and motioned for Ethan to continue.

"What is your relationship with my Angel?" Ethan asked in a low tone.

"Really?" Magnus asked in disbelief. "Of all the questions, you want to know this?"

"Yes," Ethan said awkwardly.

"Well, if you must know, she took a bullet for me," Magnus tried to say the words without his voice cracking but failed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

Did you like it?

If yes then vote and comment!

Love
Laaxmi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 103 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...
2.5K 20 31
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...
15.6K 416 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...