Izuku Yagi: the batman beyond

By BlackArrow170

Izuku Yagi had a good life a loving family great friends but that all changes when he turned four and announc... More

Crushed Dreams
A New Begining
Bleeding Ink
Face the Golem
Uncaged
A Bat In Ua
Battle Training
Usj attack
Sound Off
Moving Day
Against the odds part 1
Against the odds part 2
A Hero's Name
House of cards
Blood Stain
Exam Day
Legend vs Myth
Dream world
Training Camp Part 1
Training Camp Part 2
Training Camp Part 3
Rescue Mission
Spliced
The offer part 1
The offer part 2
Deathening babel
The ghost of a machine part 1
The ghost of a machine part 2
A Bat Rises
Every Batman needs a...
A Gift
Pain from the past
Hunted
A Helping hand
The Raid
Painful Payback
Confrontation
Facility Frenzy
The End Of A Dream
Shock
Breaking Ice
The Beginning Of The End
Breaking
The Calm Before The Storm
A Dab Of Fear
Nightmare
What Assassins!?!
No More Hiding
Coming Home
Not Alone
Class Discussion

Earning Their Wings

962 31 7
By BlackArrow170

It had been a few days since Eri became the new batgirl. Everyone had got into a routine Uraraka, Kota and Eri would spend their day at school while meeting up with Izuku at night to go on patrol. While Izuku during the day he would ever be training or helping Bruce with Wayne-power learning how it works and how to run it. Currently all four of them where out on patrol as they land on a building opposite a warehouse

Batwoman: “so is this the last Kobra base”

Batman: “it should be”

Batgirl: “then let's get them”

Robin: “yeah”

Batman: “not this time”

Robin / Batgirl: “what!?!”

Batman: “you two are staying here your job is to observe and learn you both still in training”

Batwoman: “well be back soon don’t worry you can time us if you want”

Him and Uraraka jump off the building before entering the warehouse leaving Kota and Eri on the rooftop

Robin: “how are we supposed to learn anything if were outside”

Batgirl: “I wonder what they’ll have us do next?”

Kota Mocks Izuku’s voice as he speaks

Robin: “i have an important mission for you two the batmobile must be washed two coats of wax this time”

Hearing this caused Eri to laugh before she mocks Uraraka’s voice

Eri: “and don't forget to hang one of those tree shaped air fresheners the fate of the city depends on it”

They both laugh before they see Izuku and Uraraka exiting the warehouse as the police and new’s arrive before the police ot new’s could question them Izuku and Uraraka rocket back to the rooftop as they arrive back on the rooftop Kota and Eri try and act like they weren't just mocking them.

Batwoman: “anything happen while we were gone”

Robin: “nope just as boring as you think it would be”

Batgirl: “why couldn’t we come with yous”

Batman: “well we just don’t want you two to get hurt plus we don’t want you to be seen by the news to much”

Batgirl: “why not?”

Batwoman: “well sweetheart while your suit makes look adorable it doesn't hide your identity that much”

Batgirl: “but i couldn't help that”

Batman: “we know especially with your horn it is hard to make you a cowl that you can easily take on and off without it getting stuck”

Batwoman: “and if your identity gets exposed it might expose the rest of us”

Robin: “just because her costume isn't very good doesn't mean i should be benched “

In response Eri had a sad look on her face which Kota noticed and immediately started trying to make her feel better

Robin: “i'm sorry i was just joking i do really like your costume especially the yellow bat”

Batgirl: “really…well i think your costume is really cool”

In response to being complimented, Kota started blushing before trying to hide his face with his hood. As Uraraka looked on she had a smile on her face before leaning over to whisper to Izuku

Batwoman: “Aww there adorable together”

Batman: “yeah as friends”

Batwoman: “we’ll see how long that lasts for”

Batman: “she is not having a boyfriends till shes 30”

Batwoman: “stop being an overprotective dad there not likely to get together until a few years from now…but if you're that positive let's make a little bit”

Batman: “How much?”

Batwoman: “10”

Batman: “were betting 10 on our daughters non existence relationship that just makes us look like immature parents”

Batwoman: “20?”

Batman: “done by the way what time is it”

She checks the time seeing it’s nearly time for them to get Eri and Kota back to Ua

Batwoman: “nearly there bed time we should get back to the cave check in with Bruce before we go back to Ua”

Batman: “...yeah”

They call the batmobile and batcycle to them as they get in they head back to the cave on the arrival the get out of off and head over to Bruce pulling back of taking off their masks. As they get up to him they see him watching Barbara talking to a man in a professional suit with an agent’s badge on his pocket. Immediately Izuku signals them to be quiet so they could listen to them.

Agent: “you're not cleared for this information” 

Barbara: “but since it’s loos on the streets your going to be smart enough to tell me what i'm dealing with”

Agent: “it’s an advanced tactical synthoid infiltration unit Zeta designed for deep cover ops replace interrogate and dispose”

Barbara: “enough with what it is what does it do”

Agent: “it has a high endurance endo frame equipped with a full armory of weapons and tools as well as a holographic emitter on board allowing Zeta to mimic it’s target camouflaging itself”

Barbara: “what about the persons quirk it would be a dead giveaway if someone with a quirk all of a sudden doesn't”

Agent: “if Zeta is able to get a vile of it’s targets blood it’s able to identify the targets pacific quirk cell and duplicate it”

Barbara: “so you lost a machine which can mimic not only how a person looks but there quirks to on the streets”

Agent: “it stopped following orders ours anyway Zeta was on a long term assignment to infiltrate a terrorist group 6 days ago it went renegade”

Barbara: “why? How?”

Agent: “we believe the terrorist’s got to it’s programming we have to assume it’s obeying them now and means we must take it out wherever we get a shot”

Barbara: “we’ll cooperate however we can”

With nothing else to say the agent hands her a USB stick before leaves the room. Once he was gone Barbara contacts Bruce before they could start talking Eri spoke up waving at Barbara

Eri: “HI!!”

Barbara: “hi Eri is that your suit”

Eri: “yeah!! Now i can help mom and dad”

Barbara: “i like the yellow bat”

Eri: “yellow’s my favorite color”

Barbara smiles at her excitement

Barbara: “mine too…hopefully your patient’s are keeping you as safe just as much as you are keeping them safe”

Kota: “we could help them more if they didn’t keep benching us”

Bruce: “back to business”

Barbara: “you get all that?”

Bruce: “yes he’s about to wage war on the street’s”

Barbara: “that’s why i contacted yous i trust you lot to find the synthoid first you’ll show more concern about who gets hurt in there cross fire”

Izuku: “we’ll do everything we can”

Barbara: “i know im sending you everything i have i’ll contact you if i get anything else”

She hangs up as Bruce turns to look at them

Izuku: “we should get to work don’t want that agent finding the robot first and starting a war”

Kota: “yeah let’s get him!!”

Uraraka: “oh no it’s time for you to get back to the dorms it’s nearly both your bedtimes”

Eri: “but~”

Izuku: “no but’s we agreed you both could do this as long as you tow have a proper bedtime and do well at school”

Kota: “fine we’re going”

Before the three of them could leave Izuku creates a copy of the usb Barbara was given he walks up to Uraraka hands it to her

Izuku: “give that to Melissa she might be able to find a weakness or something”

Uraraka: “i’ll get it to here…though you could come with us i don’t think anyone would notice if you spend the night”

Izuku: “i can’t Bruce wants me to attend a board meeting with him tomorrow morning”

Uraraka: “He's really serious about getting you to learn the company huh? Who knows in a few years you might be running it”

Izuku: “doubt it i'm not really a business person”

Uraraka: “that might be true for now but you are going to need a day job”

Izuku: “yeah i know i’ll try and stick with it”

Uraraka: “i know you will good luck”

She quickly kisses him before her, Kota and Eri leave the cave. Once they leave Izuku starts training while Bruce tries to track down Zate after a few hours they head back up to their apartments trying to get at least an hour before heading out to wayne-power’s for the board meeting.

With Eri and Kota

They were sitting in a classroom with Ace lying next to Eri they barely listening to Mic as he tried to teach them. As he talks Kota leans over to Eri whispering to her as Mic starts writing on the board facing away from them.

Kota: “how much are you betting they won't let us help them find that robot”

Eri: “how much have you got…it’s not like it matters what can we do”

Kota: “we could go after it ourselves”

Eri: “what!?! We can’t we’ll get in trouble”

Kota: “come on we have to prove we can do what they can or they'll just keep benching us forever”

Eri was about to say something only to stop herself thinking for a second before responding

Eri: “how?”

Kota: “let’s go to oracle she should have the usb stick maybe she found something”

Eri: “so we just need to get to it before mom gets to it”

Kota: “yeah let’s go after school”

Eri: “ok let’s do it!!”

As the whispered Mic turns round spotting them

Mic: “now what are you little listeners whispering about”

They both jumped before facing forward

Kota / Eri: “NOTHING!!”

Mic: “ok well back to the lesson”

After a while

Kota, Eri and Ace immediately ran out of the classroom once their lessons ended. They quickly ran down the hallway until they reached the support course. They wing the door open startling Melissa and Hatsume as they enter and run up to them

Eri: “hey Melissa!!”

Melissa: “hey you three need something?”

Kota: “have you found anything on the thing Uraraka gave you”

Before she could say anything Hatsume runs up to them suddenly interested in what they were talking about

Hatsume: “What's this thing? Are you making a new baby? I'm free if you need any help?”

Melissa: “no i'm fine could you give us a minute i just need to talk to them”

Hatsume: “yeah sure i’ll give yous a couple minutes”

She walks over to the other side of the room out of ear shot

Melissa: “ok what’s this about?”

Eri was about to speak only for Kota to start talking before her

Kota: “we just want to see what you have on that robot”

Melissa: “to give to Uraraka and Izuku”

Eri: “yeah exactly”

Melissa: “well i’ve managed to hack into and reactivate it’s tracker for a breath second before it went back offline enough time to get an address”

She writes an address on a piece of paper she was about to hand it to Eri before stopping

Melissa: “take this directly to you mother”

Eri: “ok i will”

She hands the address to Eri as soon as she takes this her Kota and Ace leave the room as Melissa watches them leave as she feels a bit of dread in the pit of her stomach.

Melissa: (why do i feel this isn’t going to end well?)

Once the three of them got the address they started heading out of Ua

Kota: “i’ll go get changed you do the same i’ll meet you on the roof of your dorm when you’ve changed”

Eri: “got ya see you in a bit”

They both separated Eri ran into the common room before she could run to her room Uraraka spotted her

Uraraka: “Eri is everything ok”

Eri: “yeah i'm fine just have a lot of homework”

Uraraka: “would you like some help”

Eri: “NO!!...i mean no im ok”

Uraraka: “o-ok…well i'm planning to go see Melissa about that thing do you want to come with?”

Eri: “no need me and Kota already went to see her she hasn't found anything yet”

Uraraka: “really?”

Eri: “we just wanted to take something off you plate”

Uraraka: “really?...Eri, is there something you want to tell me?”

Eri: “nope can i go to my room now”

Uraraka: “yeah of course”

Uraraka watches as Eri and Ace head up the stairs. As she watches Izumi walk up to her.

Izumi: “is everything ok with Eri”

Uraraka: “i'm not sure something just feels off about her…like she keeping something from me”

Izumi: “maybe it’s nothing if you want i could talk to her”

Uraraka: “no it’s fine i just have this nagging feeling”

Izumi: “....motherly instinct”

Uraraka: “huh?”

Izumi: “motherly instinct maybe you feel  like her well being is in jeopardy”

Uraraka: “maybe but sometimes that’s just a feeling i mean she’s at Ua how could she not be safe”

Izumi: “true maybe she’s just tired”

Uraraka: “that’s properly just it…before i forget to ask how's training going with black whip”

Izumi: “not so good even using it at 5% i still don’t really have much control over it but dad’s looking at getting me a teacher to help me train it and apparently some hand to hand combat”

Uraraka: “who’s he planning to get?”

Izumi: “i don’t know i guess i’ll just have to find out”

As they were talking, Katsumi watched them from the couch for a few minutes before getting up and walking towards them with a look of regret on her face. As soon as she stood near them they both stopped talking and looked towards her.

Katsumi: “hey Izumi could…do you mind if i talk to Uraraka for a bit”

Izumi quickly looked at Uraraka who nodded signaling it was ok

Izumi: “yeah ok just try not to start a fight both of you”

She gets up leaving Uraraka and Katsumi there to talk. Once she was gone Uraraka glared at her

Uraraka: “what do you want now!?!”

Katsumi: “i just want to…apologize f-for everything…everything that happened between us and what i did to Izuku” 

Uraraka: “Huh?”

Katsumi: “look that place i went to wasn't exactly the best as you know but it did put some things into perspective for me…so i'm sorry i really am”

Uraraka’s expression changed from just glaring at her into one of concern

Uraraka: “ok now i have to ask are you ok”

Katsumi: “yeah i'm fine better now at least”

Uraraka: “so your crush on Izu is gone”

Katsumi: “if i'm being honest not completely first love and all that but you don’t have to worry about me trying anything anymore i see how happy he is with you and Eri and i guess back then i didn’t want to accept that i’d lost and in that anger i nearly destroyed a family and for that i am sorry”

Uraraka: “i can’t forgive what you did and i don’t trust you now especially around Izu…but maybe you can earn mine and Izu’s trust if you keep going like how you are now”

Katsumi: “thanks i’ll try and earn yours and his trust”

Uraraka: “we’re good i should properly check on Eri make sure she is actually ok”

Katsumi: “i won't keep you but if you need any back up just call we all know how bratty kids can be”

Uraraka: “not Eri she’s a good girl she would do anything she’s not supposed to”

Uraraka get up heading to the stairs as Katsumi walked back up to Izumi

A couple minutes earlier with Eri

Her and Kota had changed into their suits. Currently they were on top of the a warehouse they look through the skylight spotting Zate working on a device

Robin: “we found him”

Batgirl: “should we call mom and dad?”

Robin: “They’ll just tell us to stay outside while they handle everything”

Batgirl: “true”

Robin: “we can handle a bucket of bolts”

Batgirl: “yeah let’s do it”

They both quietly entered the warehouse, they quietly landed on the ground and walked up to Zate getting ready to attack once they jumped at him Zate turned his top half round using a telekinesis quirk to grab both of  them before they could do anything. Quickly Kota tried to throw a batarang at him before it could hit him. Zate razed one of his arms using a laser to destroy it, Zate pulled them close to him and used his telekinesis quirk to pin Kota and Eri’s arms to their side. 

Zate: “Why are you attacking me?”

Robin: “your working for terrorists”

Zate: “i am not”

Batgirl: “what?”

Zate: “i am not obeying terrorists”

Robin: “then why did you run and fight us”

Zate: “i have taken great care not to injure you”

Batgirl: “what are you after?”

Zate: “my freedom”

Zate places them back in the ground before releasing them

Batgirl: “what are you making”

Zate: “a filter that will disrupt my homing beacon permanently they will not be able to find me again”

Robin: “wait but the people going after you are from the government aren't they the good guys?”

Zate: “good…they are not good they created me for one purpose to destroy but i do not wish to destroy anymore”

Batgirl: “then why don’t you prove it if you don’t want to hurt anyone anymore then why don’t you get rid of all your weapons”

Zate: “they intend to destroy me i must defend myself”

Robin: “even if that means killing?”

Batgirl: “if you really don’t want to hurt anybody you’ll find find another way”

Zate looks at them before turning his bottom half round he immediately walks to a disposal bin taking out all the weapons he has discarding them into the bin before turning back to them as he looks at them he sees both Kota and Eri smiling at him.

A couple minutes early with Uraraka

She walked up to Eri’s room knocking on the door. After waiting a few seconds with no response she knocks again.

Uraraka: “Eri is everything ok sweetheart”

Still not getting a response she opens the door. Her eyes widen in concern and fear as she finds the room empty aside from Ace lying on the bed. Quickly she enters the room closing the door behind her she looks round the room trying to find a clue to where Eri went. As she looked round she found the piece of paper with the address Melissa gave her. Next to Eri’s empty suitcase. Realizing what she must have done she ran out of the room and into her’s, grabbing her backpack with her suit in it before running out of the room and building leaving a confused class and Ace. As she ran towards the support course she pulled out her phone and called Izuku

With Izuku

He was dressed in a professional suit sitting next to Bruce at the board meeting as a man explained how well the company is doing since the merger. Izuku tries to pay attention but finds himself glancing over to powers a few times, seeing him wearing gloves and sunglasses. He was dragged away from his glances as he heard his phone go off catching everybody in the room’s attention.

Man: “Do you need to take that!?”

Izuku looks at his phone seeing it was Uraraka phoning him

Izuku: “it’s just my girlfriend she’ll phone back if it’s something important”

He lets it wring out only for it to go off again after a second

Bruce: “it might be important”

He nodded before getting out of his seat walking out the room before picking up

Izuku: “Ochako i'm kinda in the middle of a meeting”

Uraraka: “ERI’S MISSING!!!”

Izuku: “WHAT!! where did she go!!”

Uraraka: “i don’t know but i found an address next to her empty suitcase…you don’t think her and Kota went after that robot do you?”

Izuku: “i don’t know send me that address ill try and get out of this meeting and meet you there as soon as possible”

Uraraka: “ok i’ll meet you there i swear if that tin can HURTS OUR BABY GIRL I'LL TURN IT INTO SCRAP METAL!!”

Izuku: “Ochaco stay calm getting emotional want help we’ll find her”

Uraraka: “yeah i know just hurry”

Izuku: “i’ll get there as fast as i can”

Uraraka: “ok”

He hangs up and goes back in the meeting room

Man: “is everything ok”

Izuku: “no sorry i have to go something more important came up”

Powers: “more important than the company my Bruce he seems to be a younger version of you”

Ignoring him Bruce look’s to Izuku

Bruce: “what’s happening?”

Izuku: “Eri’s gone missing”

Powers: “Eri? A lady friend maybe you should be thinking with your your top brain instead of your lower one”

Izuku: “she’s my daughter!!”

Bruce: “go we’ll talk about this later”

Without a word he left the room before running out of the building into an alley calling the batmobile. After a minute it flew down into the alley as it opened. Izuku reached in grabbing his suit.

With Uraraka

She was running down the hallway to the support course. Once she reached the room she swung the door open startling Melissa and Hatsume. As they looked over to the door they saw Uraraka with an extremely angry face causing both of them to shudder a little.

Uraraka: “Hatsume leave…now!!”

Not wanting to argue she quickly ran out of the room leaving Melissa to the mercy of a pissed Uraraka

Uraraka: “what in the hell were you thinking!!”

Melissa: “w-what?...what did i do!!”

Uraraka: “giving Eri and Kota the address to that killer robot!!”

Melissa: “wait so you got it”

Uraraka: “No, I found it next to her empty suitcase!!”

Melissa: “what? I specifically told her to give it to you”

Uraraka: “Well she didn't, they went after it on their own!!”

Melissa: “i can find them just give me a second”

Quickly she goes on her computer accessing Eri and Kota’s suits vitals and tracers making sure they are ok

Melissa: “there still at the address and as far as i can see there fine”

She looks up seeing Uraraka already running out of the room. She ran out of the building and into the forest once she got deep enough she changed into her suit before calling the batcycle.

After a while

Izuku and Uraraka had made it to the building opposite the warehouse; they used detective vision looking into the warehouse only to see Zate walking up to Eri and Kota. not taking the chance they both jumped off the building both throwing an explosive batarang at the door to the warehouse blowing it down. Before the smoke could clear they both flew into the warehouse. In sync they both punched Zate making him stumble back. Quickly Izuku drops down sweeping Zate’s legs before it could fully fall Uraraka rockets to it kickin it sending it back. Once she flipped and landed on her feet, she and Izuku both threw an explosive batarang at it. Before it could hit Zate used a bubble shield quirk to protect himself. While the bubble tuck the brunt of the explosions they were still enough to send it back into a wall. Izuku got in a fighting stance waiting for Zate to get up while Uraraka ran over to Eri and Kota hitting down on her knees to check on them.

Batwoman: “are you two ok did that thing hurt you if it did i'm going to tear that thing apart!!!”

Batgirl: “mam we’re fine Zate di~”

Zate starts getting up. Izuku was about to charge it only for Eri and Kota to get in between them, stopping the oncoming fight.

Batman: “Batgirl, Robin get out of here”

Batgirl: “NO!! It’s ok Zate is ok”

Batwoman: “what? He was about to attack you two”

Robin: “he wasn't he’s not trying to hurt us or anyone for that matter”

Batgirl: “mom dad pleases just give him a chance to explain”

Robin: “just trust us this one time”

Batman: “we do trust you two it’s that thing we dont”

Batwoman: “but if your vouching for it we can at least listen”

They both look at eachother staying on guard but letting Zate get up and walk to them. Before anything could happen several agents burst into the warehouse with all their guns trained on Zate. Without warning the opened fire Izuku and Uraraka grab Kota and Eri using their wings to shield them from the gun fire. Zate runs from cover  to cover dodging but not attacking. Eri looks to Izuku here eye’s pleading for him to help Zate

Batgirl: “dad please help him”

He looks over to Zate as it grabs his device before taking cover behind a machine getting pinned behind it. thinking for a moment he sighs before looking at Uraraka

Batman: “i’ll get Zate you get them out of here we'll meet up later”

She nodded before trying to grab Eri and Kota only for them to run off attacking the nearest agents. Uraraka followed their lead, attacking the agents while trying to get Kota and Eri out of the warehouse as they attacked the agents. It gave Izuku enough of a distraction for Izuku to run over to Zate getting behind the machine with Zate

Batman: “when i say run for the door”

Izuku looks out from the machine waiting for an opportunity once it arrives. Izuku yelled for Zate to run as they ran to the door. Izuku fired several batarangs, disarming a few agents. Once all of them made it out of the warehouse still with agents firing at them Izuku grabbed Zate as they all rocketed into the sky to get away from the gun fire before flying off.

After a while

Izuku and Zate met up with Uraraka, Kota and Eri at an abandoned train car. Currently Izuku and Uraraka were finishing attaching Zate’s device to the back of his spine. While Zate recounted what he had told Kota and Eri

Zate: “i was programmed to maintain the secrecy of my existence anyone i replaced saw what i was could never be set free”

Batwoman: “But you didn’t want to kill this terrorist guy?”

Zate: “he was not a terrorist his associates were terrorists he was an accountant”

Batman: “So he was innocent?”

Zate: “yes but that is not why i spared him replacing him required that i had had to live with his family i watched them experience life i saw his daughter ride a bike for the first time i could not deprive her father of seeing her grow just because he knew i existed”

Batman: “So if you get your freedom what are you going to do with it?”

Zate: “the opposite instead of taking lives i will protect and persevere them no matter who it is”

Batman: (kinda like a hero)

Batwoman: “and this thing will help you with that?”

Zate: “this will allow me to be free”

Batman: “so it will disarm the beacon”

Zate: “affirmative”

Robin: “so now what do we take him back to the cave”

Batman: “can’t if the beacon reactives it could lead those agents finding out who we are and where the cave is”

Zate: “then i must leave”

Batgirl: “you can’t you would be on your own”

Zate: “that would be for the best”

Robin: “well your going to need a disguise something those agent wouldn’t suspect”

Batgirl: “i have an idea…mom dad can you take you masks off”

They both look at her a bit confused

Batgirl: “if he scans both your faces and combines it would make something new”

Batman: “it would”

Batwoman: “plus they wouldn’t think of combining specific our faces”

Batman: “do those agent have access to your memory”

Zate: “negative”

Coming to a decision the both pull their masks back allowing Zate to scan them one he did he started changing into a teen with similar hair to Izuku only brown. Green eyes and a permanent blush on his cheek like Uraraka dressed in some regular clothes.

Zate: “i should go they’ll have followed my last signal to this area”

Eri walks up to him hugging him a little sad about having to say goodby same with Kota only he just folds his arms and looks away

Izuku: “before you go”

He reaches into his belt taking out a device handing it to him

Izuku: “if you need help press the button we’ll get a signal and come and help”

Zate takes the device, putting it into a compartment in his arm.

Zate: “i also have something for you”

He says looking toward Eri

Zate: “you're disguise doesn't counsel your identity the best it could”

He reaches into a compartment in his chest grabbing a small circular device once he retrieved it he kneeled down her before grabbing and opening the circular part of her utility belt placing the device inside connecting it to the wires of the belt. As soon as he closes it Eri’s har and eyes change from their normal color to both being green while her horn disappears

Zate: “this disguise will help keep you identity more secret but it only works when you are wearing the suit”

Izuku: “it’s time to go”

Zate nodded before running out of the train car running in a random direction. Before leaving Izuku and Uraraka pull their masks back on before all four of them leave.

After a while

The four of them stood on a building watching the agents look round the train car finding Nothing.

Batgirl: “do you think Zate is going to be ok”

Batwoman: “i'm sure he’ll be fine and if he needs us were just a call away”

Robin: “yeah he’ll be fine”

Batman: “anyway what are we going to do with you two”

Batgirl / Robin: “huh?”

Batwoman: “you both lied to us and Melissa went out on a mission on you own without us knowingly putting your selves in serious danger”

Batgirl / Robin: “but~”

Batman: “but you did end up making the right call with Zate and we are proud of both of you for standing up for him even against us”

Batwoman: “so maybe it is time we let you get a little more involved”

Batgirl: “so we’re not in trouble”

Batman: “oh no you both still are”

Batwoman: “and as punishment how about you both wash the batmobile and batcycle”

Batman: “maybe two coats of wax this time”

Batwoman: “we can't forget about the little tree shaped air freshener”

Batman: “well the fate of the city depends on it”

Eri and Kota’s faces go pale like the both saw a ghost

Robin: “y-you both heard that”

Batman: “next time you want to mock us make sure your coms aren't on”

Robin: “so you're joking we’re not really going to have to wash the batmobile and batcycle”

Batgirl: “y-yeah you were just joking right”

Izuku and Urarak just laugh before looking back at them

Batwoman: “well get the buckets of water for yous”

Batman: “there’s no escaping your punishment”

Eri and Kota hang their heads in defeat as Izuku and Uraraka call the batmobile and Batcycle which now have a layer of dirt on them. Izuku and Uraraka smile as they get in and on with Eri and Kota looking even more defeated as they get in and on Eri sitting with Uraraka on the batcycle while Kota sat behind Izuku in the batmobile. Before the left to the cave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 500 14
Izuku was a young boy and bless to be born with a powerful quirk but his parents felt like his quirk could be come to much to hand so they gave izuku...
117K 2K 34
The life of Izuku Yagi is truly a sad one After being told he was quirkless at the age of 4 everyone in his life either forgot or hated him. the onl...
15.8K 457 9
Izuku Yagi only ever wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless but it seemed the whole world was against him, his parents unknowingly ignored him...
63K 1.2K 21
Ever since Izuku Yagi was four years old, He was announced to be Quirkless, his life had went down an infinite spiral, facing many hardships like get...