Too soon. (Choso kamo x reade...

By Meiksui

"From enemies to lovers." Y/n. She was born for someone, her bestfriend's older brother... who had a huge hat... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - sisters?
Chapter 2 - first day
Chapter 3 - bad dream
Chapter 4 - loss
Chapter 5 - new friends
Chapter 6 - alive
Chapter 7 - they killed your brothers
Chapter 8 - wake up
Chapter 9 - shibuya began
Chapter 10 - it's him?
Chapter 11 - nanamin!!
Chapter 12 - encounter
Chapter 13 - 2 vs 1
Chapter 14 - 2 vs 1 pt.2
Chapter 15 - last hope
Chapter 16 - realization
Chapter 17 - after you
Chapter 18 - collide
Chapter 19 - the truth
Chapter 20 - frozen
Chapter 21 - the mark
Chapter 22 - tears
Chapter 23 - sincere
Chapter 24 - unserious
Chapter 25 - nap
Chapter 26 - arrival
Chapter 28 - unconscious
Chapter 29 - recover
Chapter 30 - Family- zoned
Chapter 31 - doors
Chapter 32 - decide
Chapter 33 - strand
Chapter 34 - cyan
Chapter 35 - curiosity
Author's note
Chapter 36 - cursed marble
Chapter 37 - culling game about to start
Chapter 38 - mixed emotions
Chapter 39 - rivalry
Chapter 40 - fell
Chapter 41 - carried
Chapter 42 - bemused
Chapter 43 - do you still like him?
Chapter 44 - finding him
Chapter 45 - sorrow
Author's note:
Chapter 46 - her end
Chapter 47 - ...
Chapter 48 - control
Chapter 49 - vessel
Chapter 50 - heal
Chapter 51 - the top
Chapter 52 - feed
Chapter 53 - longing
Chapter 54 - after three days
Chapter 55: reality
Chapter 56: absence
Chapter 57: sacrifice

Chapter 27 - frame

3.8K 131 13
By Meiksui

—————————————————————

"Very well. I'll leave the other two to you." Yuta informed naoya before started chasing itadori who was already running away.

Meanwhile, choso readied his blood manipulation, and then there's also you, still wondering which weapon you should use. Whether your nunchuck or the hammer.

"What if i'll use these two at the same time." You pondered to yourself and shrugged. You held the two weapons on either side of your hands, ready to attack the blondie.

But choso took noticed and he gave you a sideway glance "Just use one, y/n." He uttered.

"But it'll be great if i use two though." You arched an eyebrow but your eyes bore in the distance. "It'll be difficult, that hammer looks quite heavy." Choso sighed a bit.

You stayed quiet for a brief moment, zoning out for a second. I mean, he was right. "Uh.. you're right." You mumbled and kept the nunchuck, but you still chose the hammer to use during the fight.

'Great.' Choso thought before darting his attention back to naoya.

"Well well, are you two done yet?" Naoya grinned widely and wickedly, stomping his feet impatiently.

There he goes again. You sighed in exasperation "At least you waited." You laughed before stopping real quick when choso attacked him with a blink of an eye.

"Piercing bloo-" Choso was cut off when naoya strikes actively by using his blinding speed to kick Choso's arms upward. "Tch." Choso grunts.

You started panicking the slightest. "Agh I've no nails..." right after a second, you decided to use the trick that came up in your mind earlier. "Hm.." You started picking up a piece of rock, it was averagely big, and enough for you to throw easily.

"Maybe this will work with my sister's hammer." You mumbled in hope. You strike the rock with the hammer's face and black flash was added, expecting it to land and hit at naoya.

Choso's head gets pulled into a fierce forearm smash from the blondie. The quickness of Naoya's attack took choso off guard, causing him to yelp and knocked back a few steps.

To your surprise, the rock was successfully hit on naoya's temple. "Aggh!" He yelp and completely surprised by that. "Y- you!" He grumbled.

You took the chance to dash towards choso "Were you— hurt that hard?" You asked trying to mask your concern, but it's still evident from choso's perspective.

"Don't worry about me." He mumbled before gaining his posture again. You nodded even though you are still worried.

You snapped back when naoya spoke while wiping the blood on his temple. "How feisty you are girl." He laughed in a mocking way. His eyes glared to you before moving to choso.

"Choso, your piercing blood is not that freightening. You need the convergence." Naoya began before grinning wildly again that makes you annoyed all the time. His eyes moved back and forth between you and choso "This is check-mate. So now, you die." Naoya finished his statement.

Your irises shrinked at his words. You were nervous, but you let out a small chuckle to hide it "Funny. Now stop grinning like— i think you need braces? And what's with your hair? you must go to the salon." The words just swiftly came out from your mouth. Naoya deadpanned, not amused but you.

"I'm serious!" Naoya growled.

"With that face?" You raised an eyebrow.

You quickly looked at choso beside you with wide eyes "That wasn't on purpose." You admitted even though it was.

"But i agree." Choso replied which made you surprised. His face was still showing no emotions, so you were confused whether he was amused or not.

Brushing it off, your attention shifted back to naoya. Choso furrowed his eyebrows a bit, glaring at the blondie in a lazy way. "And you. I'm warning you. Do you think you can leave here alive?" Choso retorted bluntly.

Suddenly, with a swift motion, naoya circled around choso's back. He gets behind choso's view and touched his chest, trapping choso with a frame using Projection Sorcery before punching him hardly to the wall.

"Dammit blondie!!" You yelled as you grabbed few rocks on your hand before using the hammer to strike the rocks towards the projection frame where choso was trapped. The frame broke that made choso free and smashed out of the frame.

"Why you!" Naoya grumbled but before he can even move, you quickly dashed behind him, hitting the hammer's face harshly on top of his head without hesitation.

His ears started ringing and almost losing the balance with his step. "That wasn't enough." You grunted before adding a jumped kick across naoya's face that made him flew away and to the ground.

You brushed off the hammer as if you were cleaning it while having a satisfied smile. But that didn't lasted...

"Y/n!" Choso jogged towards you worriedly. He held your forearms "Please run now!" Choso shook you gently, he was panicking a bit.

But why.. you thought you just saved him from the trap. Now what is he saying..

"W- wait what?" You blurted out with your brows knitting in confusion. "I said run now!!" Choso was now yelling that made you flinch, your heart was racing nervously.

"You heard me y/n!!" Choso yelled again, his voice was laced with anger, panic and concern. You didn't said anything back as you started running, you were shock.

"What's happening!" You muttered to yourself anxiously. But then there it was, your body tenses up. Your body stopped running itself, you weren't able to move.

"H- huhh?" You started panicking. After seconds of being paralyzed, you realized that you were in a projection frame under naoya's technique.

He tricked you. "How is it?" You heard naoya's voice behind you.

"Shit!! Y/'n!" Choso's furious voice echoed around as he started running up to you and naoya.

"Looks like i have to make it fast." Naoya whispered and laughed menacingly. He touched your head by the frame, and suddenly, you were flew away continuously that you literally passed two buildings, until your back made contact with the wall and breaks.

You flopped on the ground harshly, you were barely breathing right after you were brutally threw away by naoya. "Ahgh." You gagged, and the blood started streaming down your mouth, your nose and head and the rest of your body.

"NAOYAA!!!" Choso raged, throwing hard punches at naoya everywhere mercilessly. "Die already!!" Choso spat on his face before grabbing naoya by the hair and threw him on the ground.

Naoya was beaten so badly that his eyes got swollen and barely open. He coughed in blood before speaking audibly "You're tough and that girl.. seriously, who are you?" Naoya's voice was almost visible already.

"I'm the oldest of ten siblings. And y/n, she's...." Choso paused for few seconds "She's my-" he decided not to tell for now. "Tsk, so now.. die." He exclaimed in front of naoya's face.

"Flowing red scale: stack."

—————————————————————

To be continued... <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 159 13
[CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS] You are Yuji's relative as you grew up with him as a sibling. You are part death womb painting as Kenjaku made you shortly...
221K 7.1K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...
96.5K 2.2K 12
You are very innocent but strong at the same time. Follow [Y/n] on her journey to defeat curses and clean the world while catching hearts along the w...