Who Are You?

By Wandering_Fujoshi

Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly... More

Prologue
Arc 0.1 - Soul Space
Arc 1.1 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.2 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.3 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.4 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.5 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.6 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.7 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.8 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.9 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.10 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.11 - Alex Mcguire
Arc 1.12 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.13 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.14 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.15 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.16 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.17 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.18 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.19 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.20 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.21 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.22 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.23 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.24 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.25 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.26 - Alex McGuire
Arc 1.27 - Alex McGuire
Arc 0.2 - Soul Space
Arc 2.1 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.2 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.3 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.4 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.5 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.6 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.7 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.8 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.9 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.10 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.11 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.12 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.13 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.14 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.15 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.16 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.17 - Grayaon Hale
Arc 2.18 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.19 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.20 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.21 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.22 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.23 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.24 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.25 - Grayson Hale
Arc 2.26 - Grayson Hale
Arc 0.3 - Soul Space
Arc 3.1 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.2 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.3 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.4 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.5 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.6 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.7 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.8 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.10 - Luther Abravel
Arc 3.11 - Luther Abravel

Arc 3.9 - Luther Abravel

1K 74 30
By Wandering_Fujoshi

A/N: Soft NSFW

General > Lieutenant General > Captain > Lieutenant > Major > Private > Cadet
———————————————————————

THWACK!

THWACK!

He's been in a bad mood all day.

THWACK!

For some reason he woke up sore as hell, giving him a massive headache. He hasn't even upped his training regime these days.

His hand, bare knuckled bruised and bloodied, brushed back strands of long hair trailing down his face

His gaze viciously aimed down at the bandit kneeling down on the filthy, cold hard ground.

"Im- sor— im sorry! Im sorr-! Im sorry! Im sorrypleaseImsorryImsorry." His pathetic voice could no longer even hover above a raspy whisper with how much he'd been screaming from the pain.

"I don't think you understand the position you're in right now. Try lying to my face once more." He leaned over the man, slowly tilting his head as he stared at the man unblinking, "I dare you."

"I— AAH!!" He screamed in pure terror.

THWACK!

"Your whore wife seems more willing to be left with her head than you do."

"Nooo," he scraped his face on the ground as he clutched for stray sticks of hay, wailing out. His nails scratched on the cold slab as his voice grasped more strength, "That fucking— BITCH! WHORE! Wait, till I get my hands on youuu!"

With a vicious kick to the liver, the bandit keeled over into fetal position gasping for breath, drowning in his pathetic tears.

Luther watched the spectacle lazily as he thought about his schedule for the rest of the day. Lets see...There's a meeting to discuss the eastern front. He had to sort out the details from the last report to hand off the his superior, the general. There were rumours with some prostitutes being sneaked in by some degenerates he had to settle with. But he also had to head over to the training grounds to see how the kids have developed.

He pulled up the snivelling bandit by the hair.

SLAP!

A sharp slap to the face.

"My patience runs thin." He looked like the devil in the bandit's eyes.

Eventually Luther's blood splattered, polished black shoes stepped out of the cell, walking to attendant on the side holding a wooden basin full of water for him. He washed off the grime and blood off his hands and arms and grabbed a towel off another attendant.

"Send the body to the incarceration."

"Yes, my lord."

Capturing another indivisual colluding with evilness. Another bandit, another day.

At least he's made significant progress in his system missions.

Over the years he's managed to track down and destroy a significant amount of bandit infestations around the kingdom as well as preventing quite a number of them from escaping.

He's even managed to hunt down the ringleader and a number of others involved with the group that destroyed and trafficked his village.

But there were several roaches deeply entrenching themselves into the other kingdoms.

[MISSION #3]

[Hunt down those who ruined Luther Abraval's life and murder them]

[Points Awarded: 1000p]

[Current Points:710p]

[Mission #1 - 81%]

That's when he began questioning the number of villagers that survived. The women, the children... where were they sent? Where were they sold? Were they alive?

And that's how a recent development popped up.

[HIDDEN QUEST UNLOCKED]

[Find Luther Abraval's sister]

[Time limit: Until the end of your time in this world]

[Points Awarded: 630p]

[Current Points:710p]

A hint of fury glinted past his eyes.

His sister was alive.

His sister was trafficked.

They will pay.

He almost couldn't control himself. The original Luther Abraval body still contained the sheer emotional weight of his family's death, his father's death, his mother collapsing in front of him, his sister being dragged away from their mothers corpse.

The memories were still there.

It's something he's noticed in the other bodies he's possessed over in the past. With Alex McGuire he felt a heightened tension when he confronted his former molestor. Back then he shrugged it off as an effect of his deteriorating body, afterall, it wasn't actually Rhea that was molested. But then with Grayson Hale, a single unusual moment in every jump off a plane, a bike, or even when getting punched he felt an outburst of emotion through the physical body, even affecting the mental state. There was a feeling of arousal, adrenaline rush, pupil dilating intensity.

For Luther Abraval, the thought of his sister surviving without him, being taken advantage of, or even dead after being given a sliver of hope— that emotional pain was still there.

He dropped the towel on the ground as he walked away with a mind full of gritty memories of the original.

The attendants kept their head down in sheer terror as he walked off. A single glance into the cell made bile want to escape up through their esophagus'.

It was gruesome.

The commander is an unhinged man, determined and obsessed with killing bandits.

The basin full of cloudy red water swashed and spilled from the hands of the trembling attendant.

————

Luther tossed up an unsheathed sword, a hand swiftly caught it from the air.

Silently they both fell into position, lowering the centre of their bodies, eyes on their opposition.

"Come."

Reid rushed at Luther, sword swinging over to his left, diverting the attention away from his right leg where he attempted to kick at Luther's opening.

In an instant, Luther caught the leg in a tight grip, and simply held up his own sword against the other coming at him in full swing. With a single movement, the sword in Reids hands disarmed and fell to the ground.

The crowd spread around them watched like vipers.

"Again." He let go of the leg and took his stance once more waiting for Reid to pick up his weapon.

Once again, Reid rushed at him. This time instead of a diversion he clashed head on. The exchanged a few more hits when Reid found an opportunity to play a fake and aim at the shoulder.

Luther easily side stepped away from the sword, letting Reid follow his weight forward with the amount of power the boy used and almost tripping after missing his target.

With just a kick at the back of his leg, Reid was down on his knees in front of Luther.

Luther slightly tilted his head as he lifted his gaze at the other cadets, trying to find his next victim.

After a year of being trained they've all drastically improved from weaklings unable to pick up a stick to being able to throw over any heavyweight over their shoulder easily. They ranked up from recruits to cadets with a minimal cut in the batch. All of course due to my expertise in their personal development.

'Not against me though, heh.' His eyes narrowed.

They all stared in fear at the scene.

Luther pressing behind the kneeling Reid, trapping him with the sword angled to his jugular and his knee digging into his back.

Reid in his attempt to avoid the sharp blade could only lean his head farther back, softly bumping into the thigh behind him. With a glance up, his eyes dilated with an unrecognizable emotion as he watched the man above him.

He was tall, his sharp jawline all the more prominent from this angle, long white hair cascading down, long eyelashes, black irises watching something else.

Watching something else?

He wasn't looking.

He wasn't looking at him.

'Look at me'

Those cold eyes turned downwards, gazing at him like he was trash.

Reid felt his lip twitch. His hand curled into a fist as the man leaned his head down to Reids ear "you favour your left side too much. Work on your footwork to not be so predictable. And control your power in your swings. Too much and your rythym can falter. Adjust yourself."

He let his sword drop from the villains neck and called out to the next person.

Unknown to Luther, Reid in his humiliation hid how hard his heart was beating.

And how he was absolutely frustrated from infuriation.

So of course the obvious solution any rich, young, and fustrated man would be to get a women to warm his bed.

While he had his view of a smooth slim waist and long silky black hair under him, his mind trailed off.

His eyes fogged over from heat as he felt lips grazing down his neck to the skin above his collarbone. Strong arms come to embrace him from behind.

Hands tracing his jaw, riding under his shirt. Long white hair brushing against his shoulder. A deep voice speaking directly into his ear.

Adjust yourself.

He lost himself and his control instead.

"Fuck."

Leaning down over the moaning woman he was inside, he came back to himself. His golden eyes almost seemed to glow in the dark lighting as an unknown black wisp circled over them.

"Ah~ mmh- My sir, please— once more. I want it one more time."

His back flexed with rippling muscles as he flipped the woman over to face him.

"Please..."

His eyes devoid of any heat as he watched her disheveled appearance. He couldn't help but think—

'How would the commander look like in her position?'

With a scowl he cut off that line of thought.

Without a word he leaned back down, hands caressing against her skin, down her body.

————

In the solitude of his tent and makeshift office home, Luther heavily sighed. Dragging his hands down his handsome face. He felt exhausted yet sleep wasn't coming to him easily. His hair, still wet from a bath from earlier, dripping down his loose tunic. Droplets drizzling down his tight muscular build.

Having enough of the dripping water, he squeezed out the excess water and grabbed a rope from the side of his desk, tying up his long hair into a bun.

Today was shit.

They just held off an attack in support of the front lines. Casualties at a minimum thanks to the generals army giving an appearance. Though it seems his back got scratched up from some bugs, irritating him every now and then. Oddly he couldn't feel any scratches while he was taking his bath... though by the amount of scarring on his back it's not surprising.

"Parasite." His voice sounded like gravel. Goddamn he must be really out of it.

[Yes Host! How may I help you?]

"How is the plot progressing?"

[The Female Lead has been a maid for over 15 years now. They often switch places due to their similarities in appearance. It should be around this point the princess is to fall in love with the knight.]

Luther stretches out his arms, yawning.

[The Male Lead is 15 years old now. Excelling in his studies and princely duties. The minister seems to have set more than half of the officials to be in favour of Enrile Ceurlean.]

"He moves fast." Luther smirked.

[The villain, as you know, is now ranked as a Major after only 2 years of military service at the age of 18. His accomplishments in the front lines have been exemplary, skipping over a rank, ahead of his pears. Everything is going smoothly.]

"Ugh that little shit, no need to remind me again. Do you know how long it took me to become a Major? I—"

[It only took you a year, Host]

"It took me 9 years!"

[Thats doesn't count]

"Yes it does. Luther Abraval entered the Military at the age of 9."

[But he was in training not as a proper ranking soldier but as an expendable asset like an assassin or a spy. In that position of course rank wouldn't be applicable for a majority of the accomplishments.]

"Yea yea," Luther yawned once more, "and can't say my reputation helped much either, but! I have worked hard to get to where I am today. A snot nosed brat like Reid just has the main character buffers assisting him."

[Speaking of which, his character seems to be going along as expected. Just recently he's had yet another visit to indulge in debauched behaviour.]

Yes, an unfortunate development so it seemed. But he's young so it's not unusual.

Luther has been attempting to weed out the prostitutes being smuggled in with every other shipment of resources, however it ended up with them having to stay long term so to keep up morale amongst the soldiers, no thanks to the general which Luther is currently working under. At least they got their own respective quarters and were managed respectively with proper health.

"Enough. Show me my mission progresses." In an instant, several transparent screens glitched into existence in front of his eyes.

[MISSION #1]

[Expose the Minister, Ector Kane's plot to the kingdom and behead him in front of the king. Excerpt: if the kings death is unpreventable, behead the Minister on top of his grave]

[Points Awarded: 2400p]

[Mission #1 - 10%]

The minister has yet to make any drastic moves for Luther to be able to grasp onto any straws that can set a plan in motion. But Luther's prepared. Just a few more years, until Ector Kane truly gets worked up with greed. Only then can he properly get an influence to be able to take Ector Kane down.

[MISSION #2]

[Prevent Reid Cerulean from taking control of the military to commit treason in the Palace]

[Points Awarded: 950p]

[Mission #2 - 0%]

A pathetic 0%. Understandable as it's still a ways away from the plot story to begin with. He has yet to become a General, equating to him being unable to stop Reid in the future. That's not to say it wont happen soon.

[MISSION #3]

[Hunt down those who ruined Luther Abraval's life and murder them]

[Points Awarded: 1000p]

[Mission #3 - 93%]

Luther gazed at this screen for a moment but broke it away to glitch out of view. He moved his gaze onto the next mission.

[SUB-MISSION #1]

[Discover the Female Lead's true name]

[Points Awarded: 950p]

[Sub-Mission #1 - 0%]

The female lead. The supposed 'Almira Genesis'. A maid who takes over in place of the true princess to marry the crown prince of the neighbouring kingdom. An arranged marriage, a business contract to entangle the two kingdoms for the sake of peace and prosperity against their enemies.

It'll be difficult to approach an esteemed guest from the Targona kingdom set to be engaged with Reid Ceurlean. Much less strike a conversation to out her as a maid.

Not only with Luther's personality will that assess himself as a threat to her, he won't even be able to get an answer of what the maid's personal name is.

Unless, a means of torture is used. A dark pool swirling in his black eyes, blinked away.

[SUB-MISSION #2]

[Take control of the Military and save Luther Abraval from dying like a shish kebab by winning the war against Vraigania]

[Points Awarded: 500p]

[Sub-Mission #2 - 30%]

Several times Luther has cursed and scorned at the system for sending him back fucking fourteen years before the plot had even begun. Now that its almost half way to when the characters are growing old enough, Luther is also almost halfway of getting the positive-COUGHFORCEDCOUGH influence over other regiments in the kingdom as well as his own. If he had come perhaps just a few months before the original Luther Abravals death, half of these mission could've been done and dusted with.

Honestly.

And then there's this.

[HIDDEN QUEST UNLOCKED]

[Find Luther Abraval's sister]

[Time limit: Until the end of your time in this world]

[Points Awarded: 630p]

[Current Points:710p]

He clasped his hands together as he stared at the blue, transparent window screen.

So far all his effort to find any information on her were nill. Its been over two decades... she could be dead... but the fact that this is a hidden quest to find her makes Luther certain she's alive somewhere, somehow.

And most likely, in another kingdom.

The whole of Avrailium knows of Luther Abraval as a young man with white hair. It's such a unique case, theres no way a sister who used to love her younger brother and his faults wouldn't come seeking for even the off chance Luther was alive.

The issue here is the sister had such a general appearance. No... Luther's memories only have the sister's appearance of a little girl no more than a few years older than he was at 9 years old. As an adult, she must've changed appearances drastically making the situation even more impossible.

"I have about... 10 more years? This body is currently 26, the plot begins in around 5 years... yes, 10 years should be sufficient time until I fully complete all my missions and die. I can find her during that time."

[You've only just become a Lieutenant General Host! Your reputation will surely grow throughout other kingdoms as well. I'm sure if we don't find her first, it'll be the girl that'll come to us] Parasite spoke with utmost certainty ꒡ꆚ꒡.

"Indeed."

Just as Luther let his eyes rest, almost edging into a doze, a set of footsteps coming towards his tent set his mind up in alert.

Reid Ceurlean?

What is he doing in this section?

He waited until the footsteps stopped in front of his tent.

He almost wanted to raise an eyebrow. But he had to get in character.

The flap flipped open.

Tall legs, broad shoulders, athletic build, a deadly handsome face and those illuminating golden eyes.

Luther watched with cold eyes as Reid Ceurlean entered the tent and approached him.

"What is your business, soldier?"

Reid stared at the man across from him. Hair tied up loosely in a way he's never seen before. A shirt with a loose v neck, exposed his chest and muscular abdomen. He could see a water droplet merge with another and trail down his neck.

His eyes looked down, no longer looking at the appearance in front of him but at the floor. Jaw clenching.

His voice spoke roughly, laced with heat.

He looked back up, intently gazing straight at those emotionless eyes, then unintentionally flickering just slightly down.

"Personal business."

———————————————————————

A/N:
Am I cutting scenes too much recently? Too many time skips?

I feel like it's appropriate to end it there and other times I'm just lazy to expand it. Let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
639K 35.9K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
30.9K 1.2K 65
JiYuan woke up to find that he has turned into a big beauty. System : Our goal is to.... JiYuan (without any expression) : ...become a man. This is a...
25K 619 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...