Isekai Cheat Magician x Oc

By jasonmakoni54321

Find out what happens More

Bio
Chapter 01
Chapter 02

Chapter 03

281 15 0
By jasonmakoni54321

3rd person pov

Muller: We should be arriving soon.

They took a carriage to get to Lemia place faster. Once they arrived they notice a small house in the middle of nowhere.

*knock knock knock*

Muller: Open the door we need to talk.

Lemia: Oh it's you, your back sooner than I thought.

Rin flinches and immediately cover Itsuki eyes.

Rin: Close your eyes you Itsuki!

Muller: Come on, what's your problem? Put on some clothes!

Lemia: This happens to be my home, when I'm here I'm free to dress anyway I please.

Muller: Except when you have guest.

Lemia: Huh, oh I beg your pardon. I didn't realize you brought company. Welcome my friends. I'm the owner of this place.

Once they entered the woman home, they sat and began explaining what had occurred.

Lemia: That's unusual, the measuring device at the guild could handle their power huh?

Muller: Correct, that's why the guild master would you to assess the extent of their abilities.

Itsuki: This is a complete surprise to us. What are we suppose to do?

Lemia then places two item in front of Itsuki and Rin.

Lemia: Let's start by using these artifacts.

Rin: What are they for?

Lemia: Two things, they measure the strength of your magic, as well as your capacity. Magic strength is exactly what it sounds like, magic capacity is a measure how much magic a person possess.

Itsuki: Interesting.

Itsuki:*thoughts* Though will it determine my ki capacity or magic capacity? Well guess we'll find out.

Lemia: I've found the device to be very reliable, it will help you how much liquor your glass can hold and how strong a liquor you're able to handle.

Lemia then activates the devices and words appear on it.

Lemia: The read up should be coming up about now.

Itsuki: I see it.

Rin: Yeah me too.

Lemia walks over to them and looks at the device.

Muller: Lemia.

Lemia: Well this is both a shock and a surprise.

Rin: Yeah, shocking as in something wrong?

Itsuki: Is my magic capacity zero?

Lemia: For some reason Itsuki, it seems you don't possess any magic.

Rin/Muller:*shocked*What?

Itsuki:*thoughts* Guess that answers my question.

Rin: But that doesn't make any sense, Itsuki was able to create a some sort of blast back when we first arrive here.

This peeks Muller and Lemia interest.

Lemia: Wait, you did?

Itsuki nods.

Itsuki: The reason for that is because type of power, which is known as Ki.

Muller/Lemia/Rin: Ki?

Itsuki: Yip, it's the life force energy that exists in all living things, with its major focus being in the center of the body. By drawing it out, an individual is able to manipulate it and use it outside their body. 

Itsuki then demonstrates it to them.

Lemia: Fascinating.

Muller: Amazing.

Rin: Woah.

Lemia: Tell me, what uses does this power give it user?

Itsuki: they gain enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and can increase the power of their attacks to inflict greater damage to opponents. 

The girls eyes widen.

Lemia: Tell me Itsuki, can anyone learn to utilize this Ki?

Itsuki: I'm not entirely sure. I mean my grandpa was the one who taught me back when I was around 4 or 5 years old.

Rin: What?!

Itsuki: Hm? Something wrong?

Rin: Why didn't you tell me any of this?

Itsuki: What would be the point in telling you, you wouldn't believe me in any case.

Rin: I would've if you showed me.

Itsuki: That may be true, but-

Lemia: Anyway Itsuki, by any chance do you know how strong you are?

Itsuki: If I had to guess, I could probably blow up planet or 2 with ease.

The girls were once again shocked.

Rin: Y-Your not planning on doing that right?

Itsuki: Hm, of course not. I may be powerful, but I'm not gonna use it for evil.

Muller and Lemia sighed in relief.

Itsuki: Let's get back on topic, Lemia what is Rin magic capacity and strength?

Lemia: Oh right, Rin's magic capacity is 37,000 and her magic strength is 5,000. I have to say these figures are really impressive.

Rin: So does that mean their good?

Muller: Of course there good. Humans who pose a capacity over 10,000 and a strength over 2,000 are allegible to become royal mages or knights. Lemia the top mage in the magic Kingdom and your not going to believe how her score compares to-

Lemia: We're all pretty powerful, however currently Itsuki the most powerful person in the entire world.

Itsuki rubs the back of his head.

Lemia: My magic capacity is 43,000, Strengths 6,000. Muller capacity is 35,000 and she has a strength of 3,000. Am I right?

Muller: Yes.

Rin was surprised.

Rin: By the way, does this mean we qualify to become adventurers?

Lemia: Yes, it does however I'm afraid I can't allow you to become adventurers yet, well except for Itsuki.

Rin: What, why not?

Lemia: Because you Rin will first become my apprentice.

Rin: Okay, but what about Itsuki? Can't you take him on as an apprentice as well.

Lemia: I'm afraid not. Since neither Muller and I can utilize Ki, there be no point in taking him on, however Itsuki.

Itsuki: Um yes?

Lemia: While Muller and I train Rin on how to utilize her magic, I want you to learn as much as you can by reading any history books you come across. For the meantime I'll lend you some.

Itsuki: Aw man, I gotta study.

Rin: Oh suck it up.

Itsuki:*sighs* Very well then.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
141K 10.3K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...