Flames ~ A Desire Of Revenge...

By Tales_bychaitali

Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saa... More

Disclaimer
characters aesthetics ✨
characters part - 2
ᴥ⁠●Best Creation●ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Doll ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Scratch ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Family ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Missing ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Izzat ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠●⁠ cherry nose ●⁠ᴥ
Author's Note
ᴥ⁠●⁠ Setting ●⁠ᴥ
ᴥ⁠● Favourite girl ●⁠ᴥ
New Book
Rant!!!!
|Sorry|
I'm back 😁
ᴥ⁠●Family meeting●ᴥ⁠

ᴥ⁠● Sabak ●⁠ᴥ

1.3K 88 16
By Tales_bychaitali

Authors pov :

    He whispered in her ear"mujhe pata hai mein handsome hu pr aise mat dekho, mujhe sharam aati hai".

She look down in extreme embarrassment.

Adhyansh saw her red face, as he got it that she was embarrassed,
   "gosh she is looking so cute with that red face", "hayee mein marjawan iske liye".....
       control Adhi kya kar Raha hai tu behave yourself,I scolded my mind.
Ha toh focus kya ho raha hai.

  so he waited for her to say something but looks like she was so lost in her embarrassment.

He fake coughed "uhmm" to gain her attention.

   "Bass kar saachi it's enough now how many times you will embarrass yourself" .she scolded herself in her mind.

Adhyansh waited for her to say something but she didn't so he looked towards sunny and asked him

"What's happening sunny? "

"Aacha toh iss jhagdalu driver ka nam sunny hai",she said in her mind glaring at sunny.

(So the name of this quarrelsome driver is sunny)

But yrr his deep voice gave me goosebumps,so deep and husky voice he has.Agar ye aur bole na toh mein toh melt hi ho jau...

( If you say more then I will melt.)

"Pr ek minute, ye to car mein baithe the na, toh inko nahi pata ki Inka driver kitna fast car chala Raha tha, kaise pata chale?  inko toh airoplane ka feel aa raha hoga na andar ,toh bahar kya chal Raha hai kaise pata?...
  Abhi batati hu"...

("But just a  minute, he was sitting in the car , wasn't he?
So he don't know how fast his driver was driving,How to know?, he must be feeling like sitting in aeroplane,So how will he know what's going on outside?
     I will tell you right now"...)

"Mein batati hu kya hua hai,
  Yeh Jo apka driver hai na, Vo car udaa Raha tha and usse mujhe bhi udane wala tha,
vo toh use time pe yaad aya ki ye road pr car chala rahe hai & shukr mere ache karmo ka ki usne car rok di, Varna Mera accident ho jata toh?,"

("let me tell you what happened,
This your driver, he was flying the car  And it was going to blow me away too,
That's when he remembered in time that he was driving the road  and thanks to my good deeds
that he stopped the car,If I had an accident then?,")

I said glaring at the shades man,
he wore shades, hence this name, prr thik hai point se nahi bhatakte hai.
  "Aur aapko toh pata bhi nahi ,kaisa pata chalega aap to drive enjoy kar rahe honge na .
(And you don't even know, how would you know, you must be enjoying the drive)

"Dikhne se to aache Ghar se lagte hai, car bhi expensive hai,toh ek driver aacha nahi rakh sakte kya?".
(Looks like you are from good background,the car is also expensive, so can't you hire a good driver?")

I was blabbering nonstop in anger,
   Suddenly the shades man shush me with keeping his finger on my lips.

     He removed his shades and.....
The same blue eyes......
Holy sh*t...... literally my favourite eyes in the world.

His fingers on my lips made me shiver.

I was just starting at him non stop and he too.

Just then I realised ki He silenced me, which no one has been able to do till date.

When I asked sunny what happened...doll sorry I don't know her name yet so I will call her this only,& she my doll.

She was  complaining about how sunny was driving,and if something happened to her...she was in so anger.

     Her voice is just like her the sweetest thing I ever heard... so soothing.

     But I wanted to stop her as I know now what happened...
    So I just kept my finger on her lips inorder to stop her.....and
       Her lips are so soft and delicate like a rose petal.....

  I removed my shades and she widden her eyes Lil bit and locked her eyes with me... unknowingly I too started to stare at her.....

     Suddenly I realised my fingers on her lips and our eye lock so I just removed my finger and break our eye lock.

   " Samaj gaya kya hua hai"
(I understand what happened)

I looked towards sunny and asked him to say sorry to her.

Just then she spoke " aree sorry se kya hoga"she was ready to speak again.
(what will happen with one sorry)

But I stopped her saying "listen meine hi usse kaha tha ki car speed mein chalaye ,and he is not driver he's my PA."I said with most gentle tone I ever used with someone.
(Listen , I was the one who told him to drive the car with Speed).

  " Whatever he is to you I don't care" she said rolling her eyes which caught my attention.
   Till the date no one has dare to roll there eyes to me but...she did.

   "Mein police mein complain nahi kar hi hu pr sabak toh aapko Sikhaungi hi,
kyu ki sadak na apki hai na meri aur  aapne speed limit ka rule toda hai toh saza toh milni chahiye. kyu ki aap age se dhyan rakhe ki samne koi chal bhi sakta hai and apne car ko ek limit mein chalana chahiye "she said.
(I am not going to complain to the police, but I will definitely teach you a lesson,Because the road is neither yours nor mine and if you have broken the speed limit rule then you will be punished.Because you should keep in mind that someone may walk in front and you should drive your car within a limit.)

    And what sabak and saza, what is she going to do...?

She went towards my car and opened driving seat,and removed car keys ,
Don't tell me she is going to.......my thoughts stopped.

As what she did next make my eyes go wide.......

*******************************
So here's the 3rd chapter.

I hope you like it.
Pls click on the star button to vote and comment down your thoughts.

What do you think saachi has done?? Comment down.

See u in the next update.

For reels and spoilers do follow me on Instagram.
Link is my bio.

Your author
    Tali❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.1K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
10.2M 570K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
496K 24.8K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
81.2K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...