USWNT one shots

By Slimertown

USWNT child one shots!! REQUESTS OPEN!!! (I give credit) Mainly Morgan, Press, Heath, and O'Hara from USWNT b... More

Christen Press - Saved by the Shot
Christen Press - Clingy
Christen Press - Clingy (2nd storyline)
Christen Press - Heart Problems
Christen Press - Turkey
Preath - Safe
Tobin Heath - Overprotective
Alex Morgan - Disaster
Alex Morgan - You don't wanna
Alex Morgan - Intruder
Alex Morgan - Family issues
Kelley O'Hara - Sleepy
Team - Snow
Team - Donation
Emily Sonnett- I'm your sister

Mal Swanson - Them

1.4K 29 0
By Slimertown

Created Character- Kaelyn Pugh
Relation to soccer star- sister
Created character age- 17
Word count-

‼️ takes place in 2019, so Mal is Pugh in this‼️

Kaelyn

"Mally!" I shouted at the sight of my sister.

My plane had just landed from Denver, in Houston, for a USWNT camp I was finally called up for.

"Kae Kae!" She shouted back, allowing me to jump into her arms.

I haven't seen her since Christmas, which was 5 months ago. She's still in college in LA, and I'm just a senior in Highschool, actually missing graduation to go to this.

"I'm so excited you're here! How's Mom and Dad?" She asked, putting me down.

"They're doing good, not happy with me missing graduation though." I laughed.

"Eh, that's okay. It's gonna be worth it." She said. "Lets go to the hotel before we everyone is wondering where we are."

I agreed and she helped me with my bags, bringing them out to a US rental car.

We placed my bags in the trunk before getting in, and driving to the hotel.

On the way there we just caught up on stuff, like how school was going, soccer, our other sister-Brianna, etc.

"Rose, Lindsey, and Sonnett are waiting on you. The others can't wait to meet you." My sister laughed as we pulled up in the parking lot.

The others had arrived yesterday, but I had a final today at school so I flew in this afternoon.

"Also, they already had the meeting, but nothing really important. Don't worry about it." Mal told me as we walked into the lobby, bags in hand. I was already anxious enough about arriving so late, but both Jill and Mal reassured me it was fine.

"Okay. Now where's Sonny?"

"Right here!" Sonnett came out of nowhere and scared both Mal and I, but instantly hugged me.

"How ya been, kiddo?" She asked with a very bad country accent, making me laugh.

"Fine, thanks. How about you?" I replied. Before she could respond, Rose and Lindsey came running into the lobby.

"KAELYN!!" Rose screamed, running right to me and wrapping me tightly in her arms.

"Nice to see you too, Rosey."

I've known Mal's closer friends on the team since she joined, because she was so eager to have them meet me.

"I missed youuuu." She whined, not letting go.

"I missed you too." I laughed.

"Rose, let me greet her." Lindsey ordered, which made Rose let go.

"Hi Linds." I smiled and hugged my sister's only calm friend.

"Hey kid."

By now word had got out that a new team member had arrived, so some more players were in the lobby.

"Beware of Christen and Tobin." Mal whispered, much to my confusion.

What is that supposed to mean?

Anyways, I introduced myself to the players who were down, and they all seemed nice.

Tobin not Christen weren't there, which was understandable. It was late and practice was early tomorrow.

But I guess Mal didn't tell her team that her little sister was coming to camp, because they were all surprised to say the least.

After talking and getting to know some of the girls a little, Mal whispered to me, "I'm going to bed. You wanna come?"

"Yeah, I'm tired anyways. Goodnight everyone."

Everyone had the same idea and left with Mal and I, when I realized something as we got into the elevator.

I don't know where I'm going.

"By the way, you're rooming with me." Mal said, as if she read my mind.

"Okay."

Perfect!

We made our way into now our room, and she pointed to my bed.

I nodded, understanding what she meant, before flopping down on the bed.

I was exhausted- a big final, school, and long flight in one day was tiring.

But one question still roamed my mind.

"Mal, what did you mean by beware of Christen and Tobin?"

And like it was magic, our hotel door flew open with a look on Christen Press's face that was unreadable.

"Mallory Diane Pugh!"

Oh shit, she used her full name.

"You warned your sister about us!?" She practically yelled, but stayed respectful to her teammates who wanted to sleep.

This was hilarious.

Mal looked at me, a 'seriously?' look on her face.

"I see what you mean now." I laughed.

Christen turned her head my direction at the sound of my voice.

Instantly switching personalities, she slightly gasped, "You must be Kaelyn! I've heard wonderful things about you from your sister. It's so good to finally meet you."

She got up and hugged me, catching me by surprise.

"It's nice to meet you too." I smiled, hugging her back.

"Don't let her fool you, Kae. Once she gets to know you more this is gonna be you." Mal commented, running into the bathroom before Christen could catch her.

The veteran sighed. "This girl. How do you live with her?"

"I don't." I laughed.

"Oh right." She laughed along. "Well I'll let you two be, have a nice night."

"Yeah you too, nice meeting you."

"Aww aren't you sweet?" She waved, exiting the room.

I got up and locked it before knocking on the bathroom door.

"Mal she's gone." I laughed at the weird interaction the two had.

My older sister opened the door. "Phew. That was close."

"Is she always like that?" I questioned, finding it a bit weird but at the same time, hilarious.

"Pretty much. Her and Tobin. They treat me like their child. And now that you're here, they will probably do the same to you." She chuckled, getting into her bed.

"Okay. Weird."

———

The next morning at my very first training was fun. We did some passing drills, shooting drills, defensive drills, and finally a scrimmage.

I was finally getting to show Mal what I can really do, since she hasn't been able to see me play in a few years now. I know she knew I deserved the spot on the roster, but she didn't know how good I actually am.

I wasn't on Mal's team for the scrimmage, but I was on Tobin and Christen's. I had met Tobin this morning and she pretty much had the same reaction to me as Christen did.

We were the only three forwards on our team, so Christen was the striker, and me and Tobin were wings.

The rest of our team was good on defense and midfield, so we were pretty set.

As we waited for kickoff, Mal was talking to me from the hallway line, since she was playing the wing as well.

"Mal! Pay attention!" Alex shouted at the same time Christen shouted,

"Kaelyn! Pay attention!"

We looked at each other and giggled, the scrimmage hadn't even started yet.

But finally, we started, Christen passing the ball back to Julie in midfield, and we played on.

I ran up the field a bit, waiting for the ball. Eventually, Crystal sent a ball flying down line.

It was going pretty fast, so everyone left it, thinking it was going out.

But my fellow forwards had the same idea as me.

Nobody knew how fast I was, so I kept the ball in, and sent a cross in against defenders who weren't ready.

Tobin got a head on it and sent it to the back of the net, earning us our first goal.

My team celebrated by hugging me or patting either my back or head.

"Nice cross Kae." Christen commented.

"Thanks, Christen." I smiled.

"Please, call me Chris."

I agreed and we went back to our spots, waiting for the next kickoff.

"Since when have you been fast?" Mal asked, confused herself.

I've gotten a lot better at my game in the years she's been gone.

"I don't know, I mean all throughout Highschool I've been #1 in the state for cross country."

She smiled, already knowing this fact about me. Now that I'm the only child left, my parents like to brag about me.

The rest of the scrimmage went by quickly. Thankfully, I felt like I proved myself after curling a ball around defenders and Alyssa.

In the end, the score was 3-1, us.

"Good work today ladies. You as well, Kaelyn. I'm excited to see you play more." Jill told the group, directing the last parts towards me more.

My face beamed and thanked her, running off to Mal.

———

"Where were you? It's so late!" Chris asked once I got into my room.

"It's not that late." I said, checking my watch. It was only 8:30.

"Where were you though? Mal's been so worried because you weren't picking up your phone."

I looked to my sister, who didn't seem worried at all. Instead, she had a huge grin on her face, already enjoying this.

"I went out on a walk with Alex and Kelley. They wanted to get to know me more." I shrugged.

"We'll don't do that again! At least tell someone!" Tobin demanded.

"I did. I told Mal."

My sister glared at me, knowing damn well I never told her.

"She did not!" She shouted, Christen and Tobin already glaring at her now.

"Mally, why would I lie to my totally not weird, new teammates who are already treating me like their child on day 2?" I lied.

I think they knew I was messing with them now because they both got up and tried tackling me to the ground.

Before they could though, I bolted out of the room, laughing my ass off as they followed me.

I didn't really know where I was running, but I kept going.

Down the stairs, through rooms, hoping to lose them.

Eventually there was a small crowd of our team walking in the hallway, so as the two veterans were turning the corner, I slipped into their group, walking next to Rose but against a wall.

I was hidden good enough, so Christen and Tobin ran past the group without suspecting a thing.

Once they were out of earshot, I let my laughs out, after holding them for so long.

"What was that about?" Sam asked, smiling herself.

"They were wondering where I was, and when I told them, they got mad for not telling anyone, so I blamed Mal and said I told her, and she said I was lying so they started chasing me." I laughed.

The others who were in the group laughed along me, when Mal came running down.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" She frantically yelled.

"Who? Kaelyn?" Lindsey asked.

"YES! SHE GOT ME IN TROUBLE WITH THEM!"

We all knew who she meant by 'them'.

"She just ran past." Sonnett told her.

Thankfully, because of my height, I hid under the others, much to my advantage.

"Thanks." She announced, already running. But she skidded to a stop, needing to say one more thing. "Wait, one more-"

I guess she finally saw me.

Before I could make a run for it, she grabbed my arms.

"Oh no you don't."

I continued laughing as I yelled out, "Help!"

"Sorry kid, we don't wanna get between that." Lindsey commented.

It confused me a bit, until I saw Chris and Tobin standing at the end of the hallway, where Mal as dragging me to.

"Shit." I muttered, trying to squirm out of my sister's arms, but it was no luck.

"Mal! I'll get you uninvited to Christmas if you don't let me go!" I yelled, making the two adults laugh.

I don't really consider Mal an adult since she doesn't act like one, even if she is 19.

With the way Mal was holding me, I had no way to get out. My arms were being held by her, my body just dragging along.

Because of my position, Chris started ticking me, Tobin joining in too.

"Stop." I said between giggles. I'm a very ticklish person.

"Say you're sorry and we'll stop." Chris smiled because of my laughs.

"Never! I did nothing wrong!" I yelled, still trying to squirm out of Mal's grip.

"Bad move, Kae." Now Mal laughed.

The veterans started tickling me even more, causing me to beg them to stop.

"Say you're sorry!"

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry! There! Let me go!" I yelled, Mal dropping me as they finally stopped.

"You are so dead Mal!" I yelled, getting up and tackling her.

She laughed as I laid on top of her, her back on the ground.

"Kaelyn, get up." Chris told me, chuckling to herself.

"No."

She raised an eyebrow.

Wrong move.

"Wait! I won't because I looove her." I said in a weird voice, just so she wouldn't tickle me more.

To make it more believable I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed the side of her head.

"See?"

"Okay, sure." Tobin laughed, getting up from the ground herself and walking away. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys."

"Wait I'm coming too." Chris rushed off with her, leaving me and my sister alone.

"Okay, you can get off now." Mal told me.

I refused.

"Why?" She groaned.

"Because I loove you." I said in the same weird voice that I used a minute ago.

Just then, Carli and Becky came walking past us.

"What on Earth?" Carli muttered.

"Help! She won't get off!"

The two captains raised an eyebrow at me, signaling for me to get up.

I bounced up and helped her to her feet.

"I don't know what she's talking about."

"Get to bed you two, or you're gonna get in trouble with you know who later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 707 35
Andy was your average high school student. She played soccer, did well in school had crushes etc. She wasn't just like everyone one though. Her mothe...
207K 4K 75
Emma have a pretty dark and complicated past. Love never goes her way, parents never existed and being bullied. But what will happen when she get a c...
26.4K 826 15
"Alessia, what can you tell us about your new teammate?" "Y/n is an incredibly skillful player. She's a diligent and prolific worker and i'm incredib...
308K 4.8K 40
Uswnt oneshots with Y/n reader.