Dream Team Oneshots

By PoteaSoul

No x reader, sorry girlies. More info in the first chapter. More

Information you will need
Requests
We Need To Leave. - dream team
Guilt - Dreamnap
Kisses - DreamNap
Resentment - Dream and Drista
Do I Not Say that Enough? - DreamNotfound
Just Feel the Feeling - DreamNotNap
Selfish - DreamNotNap
You Didn't Know - DreamNotNap
Selfish: Take Two - SapNotFound
Café - Sapnap and Niki
Confessing for the Past - DreamNap
Love is Difficult - DreamNotNap
Friends with Benefits - Dreamnap
Coming Out On Pride Month - Dreamnap
Nonverbal - Dream Team
(Vulnerable)Little Puppy Boy - Dreamnap
Hanker Sore - Dreamnap
I Hate You - Dreamnap
New Title!!!
After Stream Assurance - Sapnotfound
Bad Day - Dreamnotfound
Unprepared, but so Ready - Sapnotfound
Meant To Be - Dreamnap
Warped - Sapnotfound
Gorgeous - Dreamnotnap
new fanfic
Can't Sleep - Sapnotfound
Two Years! - DreamNotNap
Panic Attacks - Dreamnap
Heal - Sapnotfound
Beautiful Girl - George Solo
Arguments - DreamNotNap
It Takes Two to Trust, Not Just You - Dreamnap
Too Late - Georgenap
Loving Eyes - GeorgeNap
Too Late Pt 2 - DreamNotfound
serious talk
Final Statement
Hi! :D
Please read.

Sick - Dreamnotnap

611 4 52
By PoteaSoul

Ship/duo/trio: dnn

Genre: fluff

Plot: George gets sick and Sapnap and Dream take care of him <3

Trigger warnings: vomit

AUs: none

George hates puking (me too boo) so anyway, have some autistic George crumbs :D (they are super obvious. Not even crumbs. Loaves of bread)
_____________________________________________

George and Sapnap were both enjoying their day together. They were cuddled up in front of the TV, holding hands while Dream was out buying ingredients for dinner. George has been feeling a bit off all day, but brushed it off as something he ate. They did have sushi last night, so it was completely possible that he just had some sort of stomach bug.

As the show continued, his stomach only started to feel worse. It started to feel like it was twisting around. He could feel it tightening in real time and he hated it. He knew what this was a sign for, but he thought that maybe it was just a false alarm. One of those times where you're so sure you're about to throw up, but then you never do. He was wrong. His mouth started to fill with saliva, and the nausea traveled all the way to his throat. He was going to puke.

He slapped a hand over his mouth for the chance that he doesn't make it to the bathroom in time, and sprung up off the couch.

"George?" Sapnap asked as George quickly let go of his hand, immediately sending worry to fill his chest. George wasted no time, and darted off to the closest bathroom that he knew of. He just made it in time, and crumpled himself over the big porcelain bowl. Sapnap was there in an instant. He couldn't help but feel bad for the boy, and walked over to him. "Oh honey..." He sadly said as he got on his knees next to him, rubbing his back. George had been behind on getting a haircut, and the moment Sapnap remembered, he put his hand under the longest part of his hair and moved it out of the way. They stayed like that for a couple more minutes, George hurling over the toilet, Sapnap holding his hair and rubbing his back. When George finished, he spat whatever was left in his mouth, into the bowl, flushed it, and leaned back into Sapnap. When Sapnap managed to get a good look of George's face, he could instantly tell that he was sick. He was pale, making his once brown eyes look black. His cheeks were still red but he looked so weak. He almost genuinely looked green and it was concerning. "Oh my sweet boy," Sapnap sympathetically said as he brushed a little strand of hair that he missed, out of the way.

"'M tired," George said.

"I know, love. D'you think you can stand up?" Sapnap asked. George just nodded, and they both got up. George needed a bit of support, so he wrapped his hands around Sapnap's arm, and rested his head on Sapnap's temple. "I'm gonna go grab a cup so you can rinse some of that yucky barf taste out of your mouth, do you wanna come with me or stay here? I'd be quick," Sapnap offered.

"I'll come with you," George softly spoke.

"Okay," Sapnap said. He was going to let George lean on him as they walked, but it seemed like George was far too weak for that. He placed his hands on the under side of George's hamstrings and lifted him up.

"Woah! N-Nick, I can walk," George giggled.

"I know. But I'm not taking any risks," Sapnap said.

"Whatever," George quietly scoffed as he let his head fall into the crook of Sapnap's neck. Sapnap made his way to the kitchen, setting George down on the counter and grabbing a cup. George hopped down from the counter once he had the cup in hand, and walked over to the sink. He filled it with water, took a sip, and swished it around. Once it felt as though his mouth was thoroughly rinsed, he spat it out. He repeated this process a few more times, and then was right back to clinging onto Sapnap. Sapnap began to walk over to the living room, but George stopped him.

"You okay?" Sapnap asked.

"Carry me." George whined, making Sapnap let out a fond giggle. He picked him up bridal style, and walked to the living room.

"Do you want to go to your room and stay in bed, or stay out here with me?" Sapnap asked.

"I wanna stay out here. Don't wanna be alone," George mumbled into Sapnap's neck. George is definitely sick. He only gets this clingy when he's ill.

"Okay," Sapnap smiled and walked over to the couch. He gently sat him down, joining him right after. Sapnap placed a hand on his head, and concern immediately soaked it's way onto his face. "Oh honey, you're burning up!"

"Well duh. I just puked for a good 5 minutes," George giggled.

"No. You're hotter than you normally get when you're sick," Sapnap corrected, standing up and going to the kitchen to look for a thermometer.

"Why thank you."

"Babe, I love you so much, and yes, you are hot, but I'm actually worried," Sapnap said.

"I know. I'm just fucking with ya," George laughed.

"Well it's working- Oh... George?"

"Please tell me it's not," George whined.

"It is. I'm sorry! It's the only one I can find!" Sapnap apologized.

"I don't want that thing to go in my ear!" George complained as Sapnap walked in with the thermometer. This particular one is designed to be inserted in someone's ear, but George hates it. He hates anything going in his ears as they are very sensitive, so whenever they can, Dream and Sapnap always try to use the one that just scans your forehead. But sometimes they lose track of it, and this is the best they can do.

"I know you don't, but I need to know what your temperature is," Sapnap said.

"There's gotta be another way," George pouted.

"I'm sorry, love. I wish there was, you know that" Sapnap apologized sympathetically.

"I don't wanna," George pushed Sapnap's arm away when he saw it coming towards his temple.

"I know, I know. I'll be gentle, and it will only be a few seconds. Promise," Sapnap said, grabbing hold of George's hand.

"Fine. But be quick," George pouted, squeezing Sapnap's hand. "Aren't these meant for babies anyway?" He asked. They both knew he was just trying to distract himself from the process, but Sapnap was more than willing to play along.

"A lot of models are, but this one is intended to be used for adults. I mean, it can be used on babies, but it's usually advised not to," Sapnap explained, holding the button down and just waiting for the beep.

"Ohhh. Oka-" George winced, "Okay."

"I'm sorry." Sapnap apologized. Once he heard the beep, he took the thermometer out and looked at the temperature. "Oo, that's not good," Sapnap said. George looked up at him with a curious look in his eyes. "102 degrees. Just a few degrees higher and we'd be going to the hospital." He explained. "Okay, turn," He said, gently coaxing his head to turn with his fingers on George's jaw.

"Why," George dramatically whined.

"You know we have to get both sides. Turn," Sapnap said. George rolled his eyes and turned his head, squeezing his eyes shut in discomfort as Sapnap inserted the thermometer in.

"I hate that I hate this so much," George said.

"And I hate that it causes you pain. Aaand done! See? That wasn't too bad," Sapnap said.

"It was still bad," George grumbled.

"I know. And I'm so proud of you for handling it so well!" Sapnap giggled, placing a quick peck on George's cheek, and standing up to put the thermometer away. "Your other ear is 103.2 degrees by the way," Sapnap said as he walked back into the room. He sat back down next to George, who immediately leaned against him.

"I hate puking. I have a headache," George complained.

"Oh I'm sorry, love. I wish I could take the pain away," Sapnap sighed. He always hated seeing George sick.

"I know you do. That's why you're the best," George smiled. "I miss Clay," He said.

"I do too. Your throat hurt?"

"Mhm."

"I'll make you some tea," Sapnap said, patting George's thigh and standing up. "I can put some of that honey my grandma gave us in it." He offered.

"ooo yeah!" Goerge smiled.

"Okay," Sapnap chuckled. "You can continue the episode if you'd like, I already watched it last night."

"You bitch! You watched it without me?!" George giggled, anger in his voice being completely fake.

"You feel asleep and I only realized when the episode ended!" Sapnap argued.

"Okay," George laughed. Sapnap filled a kettle with water and placed it on the stove, turning the stove on high. Just when he finished that, he heard his phone ringing. He took it out and saw that Dream was calling him, and happily answered.

"Hi beautiful!" Sapnap smiled. He could practically hear Dream blushing.

"Hey love! I'm just about to go check out, but I wanted to make sure we didn't need anything else." Dream said.

"Uhhhh. I don't think so- oh wait, George has a REALLY high fever, d'you think you could get some ingredients for soup?" Sapnap asked.

"Oh no! Poor thing. Yeah! I can grab those. Anything else? Medicine, tea?"

"Uhh. Nope! I just bought more tea a few days ago, and we're good on medicine," Sapnap said.

"Okay! I'll see you in 15 then," Dream smiled.

"Alright. I love you," Sapnap said.

"I love you too. By-"

"Tell him I love him too!"

"George says he loves you too." Sapnap giggled.

"Aweee. Tell him I love him. Buh bye." Dream giggled.

"Bye princess," Sapnap smiled. He hung up and put his phone back in his pocket. "Clay says he loves you too by the way!"

"Yay!" George cheered. Sapnap smiled fondly at George's happiness, and opened their cabinet with their tea boxes. They all hate coffee so tea is the way to go for them.

"You like black tea, right?" Sapnap asked from the kitchen.

"Yup!"

"Okay," Sapnap said. He took a pack out and set it to the side, now just waiting for the water to start boiling.

"Nick!" George called. Well, he did to the best of his ability. It's kind of difficult with a sore throat and a headache.

"Yeah! What's up?" Sapnap asked, walking into the living room.

"I wanna kiss," George grinned. Sapnap scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You're sick, idiot." Sapnap denied, ignoring the strong urge to fuck it and give him the most loving kiss right then and there.

"So? You're immune system is so strong it's stupid, and you know you want to." George said. He was right. He was basically desperate for it.

"I hate that you know me so well," Sapnap chuckled as he walked over to the couch.

"You only hate it when it benefits me," Georgr giggled as he reached his hand up to Sapnap's cheek, cupping it gently as Sapnap bent down. Their lips touched, and it was soft. Tender, and loving. It was perfect. When they pulled back, making a 'chu' sound, they smiled at each other.

"As much as I love kissing you, I can't stand to have you like this and not take care of you," Sapnap whispered, gently rubbing George's cheekbone.

"Then take care of me." George smiled. Sapnap chuckled and stood up straight, walking over to the other side of the couch and grabbing a blanket that they were using earlier.

"Lay down," Sapnap gently said.

"Without any head support? Nuh uh," George complained.

"You're trying to make this impossible, aren't you?" Sapnap scoffed.

"I don't get sick very often, I'm gonna milk it. And besides, you'd treat me like a king if I asked nice enough," George giggled. "I've got you wrapped around my finger."

"No you don't, I'm just deeply in love with you, and will continue to be until the day I die," Sapnap smiled. Sometimes George hates when Sapnap responds to his teasing in the cutest way possible, but now, it kind of felt like he needed it. He always gets a bit emotionally fragile when he's sick.

Sapnap stepped out of the room for a second and grabbed the fluffiest pillow he could find from Dream's room. When he came back, he gently coaxed George to lay down and rest his head on the pillow. He put the blanket on him, and he couldn't help the fond smile on his face as he watched George deflate into the cushions, looking content despite the headache and the nausea.

Just then, they heard the whistling of the kettle, and Sapnap made his way into the kitchen. He turned the stove off and removed the kettle from the burner. He put it on the heat pad that he had gotten out while he waited for the kettle to fill, and put the black tea bag in it. He knew exactly how strong George liked his tea to be, so he decided to let it stay there for a few minutes.

Bbg😼(the tall one)

I should be home soon!
I'm in the car now so I'll see
you guys in 10- 15 mins or so :)

Okay! See you soon :)
Luv ya <333

Luv u 2 <333
_____________________________________________

Sapnap checked on the tea, and it seemed to be perfect. He grabbed a mug, and a small jar of honey that his grandma gave them, and poured the tea in. He drizzled in some of the honey, stirred it in, and made his way back into the living room. He sat next to George's legs and placed the tea down on the coffee table in front of them.

"It's really hot so I would wait a second," Sapnap said, rubbing George's back.

"M'kay," George mumbled.

As if on cue, the Dream opened the front door with a few grocery bags in hand. "Hey guys!" He smiled.

"Hey Princess," Sapnap smiled. Dream walked into the kitchen and placed the bags down, then came back into the living room.

"Hey handsome," He greeted. He knelt down next to George, and began to run his fingers through his hair. "How's my love feeling?" He asked.

"Bad. My tummy hurts," George mumbled.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry I wasn't here this morning," Dream apologized.

"'s okay. We didn't know I would be this sick," George smiled, relaxing at the gentle fingers on his scalp. "Nick made me to the ear thing though," He pouted.

"Is that so?" Dream asked, looking up at Sapnap.

"Okay I didn't make him. We had to because I couldn't find the other thermometer," Sapnap said, continuing to rub George's back.

"Yeah, I remember looking for it a bit ago but I couldn't find it. Guess it'll just show up at some point," Dream shrugged. "But despite that, I'm so sorry you had to do that, handsome. I know how much you hate it. And I'm sorry Sweetheart, because I know how much you hate doing that to him."

"It's m'kay"

"It's okay, love. I know that if you were here, you would have done it for me. All is forgiven. Promise," Sapnap smiled. Dream just nodded, focusing on the fond smile left on George's face from the light scratching.

"Anything I could do for either of you?" He asked.

"Uhm... I'm good!" Sapnap chirped.

"Tea." George said. Dream was confused for a second, but then looked at the cup of tea, a little trail of steam emitting from it.

"It looks pretty hot, are you sure?" Dream asked.

"'M British, I can take it. I was built to handle hot tea," George said.

"Fine," Dream scoffed. He grabbed the cup, feeling the base of it to check how hot it was. The cup was warm so it was probably a good temperature. He held the cup up to George's lips, and helped him take a few small sips. When George was done, he set the cup down back on the table. "Anything else we can do for you?" Dream softly asked, immediately continuing to scratch his scalp.

"I wanna cuddle but I don't wanna get you guys sick," George pouted.

"Baby, I don't care about getting sick, you should know that by now. And Nick's immune system is wicked strong. Even if he does get sick, he gets over illnesses quickly. We'll be fine. We just want to make sure you're okay," Dream assured. "So do want to cuddle?"

"Mhm!" George happily nodded.

Dream smiled and rose from his knees. George slowly sat up and let him sit down where his head was previously resting. When he was settled, George immediately cuddled up close to him, inviting Sapnap to join him. Eventually, they were all cuddled up, close and warm. George was so tired and drained, it honestly broke their hearts to see. He looked so weak, yet he still managed to have such a warm smile on his face as he melted into them. The same smile he always made.

"I love you guys," George hummed.

"I love you too," Dream smiled.

"All of you," Sapnap chimed.

"Even the germs?" George asked.

"They aren't you, silly," Sapnap giggled.

"Regardless, we love you, George. So, so much," Dream said.

"Prove it," George teased.

"How?" Sapnap asked.

"More tea," George giggled. Dream just chuckled, but grabbed the cup and held it up to his lips, letting George take a sip. "Thank you," He smiled.

"Have I proven myself?" Dream asked. George nodded. "How come Nick doesn't have to?" He pouted.

"He made the tea. But it's okay, because you two take care of me so well."

"We always try," Sapnap smiled.

"And you always succeed."
_____________________________________________

3000 words EXACTLY.

Lol random idea that I just HAD to write, so here you go :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 471 21
Dreamsmp x reader oneshot You will mostly see fluff and just happy love story's that everyone always dreams of
1.8K 53 9
This is book two. BTW SO UHH GO TO THE BOOK CALLED SIREN. Ty for reading my books <3 I write warning on first chapter and info. : >
32.1K 347 26
Dreamnotfound - Dream/Top George/Bottom Skephalo - Skeppy/Top Badboyhalo/Bottom Karlnap - Karl/Bottom Sapnap/Top
18.8K 444 20
New kid George has to deal with the popular kid who just somehow seems to hate him just with one look.. Swearing Little NSFW