Abby Lee Miller First Love

By winter133_winter

My friend gave me the idea More

chapter 1
a/n
chapter 2
chapter 3
a/n
what the text message said
chapter 4/ I think πŸ€”
A/n
a/n
chapter 6
a/n
chapter 7

chapter 5

4 0 0
By winter133_winter

Lucy POV

As me and my boyfriend Drake sat down and started to pray , I looked over to my left to see my rat mom , an Ohio girl and her kids  are doing the same thing as me and my boyfriend, I smile a little bit and remember the happy times , as me and Drake walked to the house ( Abby's and Cathy's house) and I remember want I did to her  and Cathy (Ohio girl)

                         1 year ago

As I see them I had to get revenge , I called her outside , as she and Ohio girl walked out the , water fall for the sky ( not rain) 

   (Short , sorry for being short) (113 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
215K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...