LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

بواسطة merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... المزيد

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 16- Childhood

620 21 2
بواسطة merosegirl

"That's it hyung I'm ending my life!" Hoseok shout, trying get his one leg on the wall at the rooftop.

Yoongi nod. "That sounds exciting".

Hoseok look at Yoongi in disbelief. "Yoongi hyung?!"

Jungkook and Taehyung come up the the rooftop with heavy breath. When they accidentally bumped to each other at the entrance of the college, they awkwardly walk besides each other. Suddenly Jungkook got a call from Yoongi, saying that Hoseok want to jump out of the rooftop. After that both of them rushed to the rooftop. Now they are here, looking at Hoseok who is having his only one leg on the wall, struggling to get up on it with his whole body. Hoseok keep cursing and saying that his legs are heavy.

"Oh my God, Yoongi hyung, what happened to Hobi hyung?" Jungkook ask, widening his eyes.

"Someone pranked him".

Jungkook gritted his teeth. He hates it when his hyung become like this because of certain someone.

"When we arrive at the class, we saw a box on the seat he always take. The box was written with 'to Hoseok' on it. Well you know Hobi is just being Hobi, he jumped like a total monkey when he know someone is giving him surprise".

"Then?"

"We opened the box, there was a little snake in it".

Jungkook raise his eyebrow, while Taehyung tilt his head in confusion.

"A toy snake of course".

"Oh my God, I can't with this hyung". Jungkook massage his head.

"Bro's got traumatized. And after that he shout his lungs out like dude--he make me go deaf after that he goes straight here, saying he want to jump out, and you look at that. He's still being struggle".

"Guys, I'm really gonna jump now. And none of you can stop me!"

"Do a backflip".

"Yoongi hyung?!"

Yoongi look at Jungkook. "What? I'm just supporting my friend".

"Whatever just..do something with him. Where's Namjoon hyu--"

"Hoseok ahhh!!"

Namjoon fall down. He accidentally hit his head on the wall, as expected, from Kim Namjoon. Taehyung and Jungkook gasped.

"I'm surrounded by idiots". Yoongi said and rub his temple.

"Oh my God, Namjoon hyung. Are you alright?" Taehyung ask as he help Namjoon to get up.

"Oh yeah yeah I'm okay. Well things happened. Thankyou Taehyung".

Taehyung smile and nod.

"Kim Namjoon, I'm ending my life and you come late to see me off. Dude it's unfair ". Hoseok fake cry.

"Aishh I got you a hamburger ".

Hoseok look at Namjoon.

"And a sprite".

Hoseok pull back his leg on he ground, running to Namjoon.

"You're a lifesaver. Let's go". Hoseok said while pulling Namjoon and Yoongi, leaving the sighing Jungkook and the still confused Taehyung.

"He hates snakes?"

"Nahh he's just scared of them. Even if it's real snake, or fake snake, those terrify him".

"I see".

Taehyung walk away, but then stopped when he feel his arm got pulled. He turn around, looking at Jungkook who is pursing his lips together.

"Umm..where will you go after classes?"

"Tutoring you?"

"Umm no I mean..after tutoring me".

"Oh.. going back home then".

"Then should we..hang out? Having some ice cream?"

"At five?" Taehyung ask cause their 2 hours tutoring session will start at 3.

"Oh, is that too late?" Jungkook ask, fidgeting his fingers.

"By what?"

"Walking? I didn't bring my car today, just like yesterday".

"Oh" Without nodding or shaking his head, Taehyung just walk away, leaving Jungkook.

Jungkook pout and low his head looking at the ground, thinking that Taehyung refused to hang out with him.

Taehyung suddenly peak his head at Jungkook. "I'll have a strawberry ice cream".

Jungkook bring his head up, looking at Taehyung who is giving him a sweet smile before disappearing from the wall.

A satisfied smile plastered on Jungkook's face, as he walk away leaving the rooftop.

Time skip...

"Here you go,a coned strawberry ice cream for the beautaeful one". Jungkook give the ice cream to Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckle and take the ice cream from Jungkook's hand. "Thank you. Wow what grand ass name".

Jungkook shrug. He took a seat beside Taehyung on the bench.

Taehyung lick his ice cream. Looking at some children playing at the playground. Some of them are playing the slides, some of them are hanging on the monkey bars, some even take a nice walk around the park.

"Jungkook ah".

"Hmm?"

"Do you have a nice childhood?" Taehyung ask, eyeing the twins who are playing seesaw together. Their laugh somehow make Taehyung smile.

"What do you mean? Growing up being rich?"

Taehyung glare at Jungkook. "Can you stop being cocky for once?"

Jungkook chuckle. "Well what can I say about my childhood. I grew up in a mansion, going to school, having some friends who are as rich as me..I got to play whatever I want, my father bought me a phone when I was six..I mean.. I'm the only child..my father will give me everything I want. After that my father sent me to the college, and I already have my own car. Well--"

"Jeon Jungkook ".

Jungkook turn his head to Taehyung who is already frowning.

"Can I ask you a quick question?"

"Sure". Jungkook said, licking his chocolate ice cream.

"When will you stop being cocky?"

The calm voice from Taehyung something shocked him.

"I just asked you about your childhood. I don't appreciate that you were literally telling me nothing about your happy or sad childhood, but you were just bragging to me about your family's richness. I know, you never feel any trouble in your life, right?". Taehyung's voice still remain calm.

Jungkook sigh. "You don't know anything, Kim Taehyung".

Taehyung raised one eyebrow, waiting for Jungkook to continue.

"My family are not that rich before. Dad told me once. My father and mother got married without their family's blessings. But they were just love each other, so they have to live on their own, without being supported by anyone".

"They started a small business, dad helped mum to sell cookies, which doesn't get enough support. Also..mum can't work that hard at those times because she was carrying  me in her tummy. She was pregnant at that time".

"After I was born, mum left us. Dad said that mum can't continue being poor, so she chose to run away with a rich guy, literally leaving my father alone with the little me. I was a baby at that time. All I know was crying, having milk, sleeping and yeah, things baby do. I don't even know what happened to my family at that time. But my father raised you well".

"After that a humble man found my father. He helped my father in his business..after that he made my father as a worker in his company. When my father worked, I was being taken care by his maids. He left alone cause his wife got dead and he had no children. Before he died, he said that he wants my father to continue handling his company, which my father did to repay his kindness".

"By that, slowly and slowly we get to taste some proper life. My father will give me everything I want that I didn't get when I was a baby. And after that we started living a comfortable life until now. After I done with my studies, my father will give his position to me".

Jungkook turn to Taehyung who is smiling, as he know the blondie was really focused in his story.

"It was a heartwarming story. Jungkook, I want you to know that..."

Taehyung scooted closer to Jungkook, leaning his face closer to Jungkook's ear.

"I"

"Don't "

"Care about that story of yours".

Jungkook froze. He tried to process Taehyung's words.

"Do you know, you just told me about your father's story? Let me tell you Jungkook, your father was the one who took care of you, loving you, feeding you.. technically saying your father was the one to sacrifice everything for his one and only son. And I totally respect your father for that".

"But now this is where you are, bragging about your richness, being some cocky ass boy, and you think that you can get everything by using money. And that's what making me hating some rich people. Now let me ask you, Jeon Jungkook. The car you're using now, did you buy it with your own money? The college where you're studying now, did you pay all the fees and expenses with your money".

Jungkook got silent. Something stucked in his throat made him unable to utter a word to answer Taehyung.

Taehyung smile. "That's what I thought. I guess it's a no then. You told me yourself, while your father was struggling alone, you're still a baby. You can't do anything. And that's the prove then you were no helpful to your father. Clear enough to say that you grow up being rich. So in everything you do, you were using your father's money, including to study in the college. But you chose to brag about it,you didn't study enough,you didn't get good marks like your father want, doing rebels with your so called bad boy thingy, big talk like you're the one who work everything by yourself? Damn that's some unappreciative of yours, Jeon Jungkook".

"I think you should know about this. There are many people who were born being poor. Even I can say that I grew up being poor. But I can't stand the way you always talk about your richness, Jungkook. I'm not jealous or anything, but the least you can do is repay your father in everything he did for you, be successful like your father. Just..try to gain something in your life. Do you think the position where your father is handling right didn't require efforts? As you said he was a worker, but his efforts made him achieve his goal to be a boss, even though it's not your family's company".

"So stop your attitude on telling an eye-tearing story to me. It won't work on me. It won't change my perception to you, which is you are..."

"Nothing but a fucking ungrateful child".

Taehyung walk away, leaving Jungkook who is clenching his fist.

Taehyung's words somehow affected him.

To be continued....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Maid بواسطة Varshuu_jk

قصص الهواة

12K 500 18
where Jungkook is a university student who struggles to pay his fees,needs and house rents.His mother died before he know what's the meaning of that...
241K 7.4K 9
"At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the book on the table, making the innocent l...
53.6K 2.4K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
229K 8.7K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...