Be Ours, Ma Yawne- AVATAR FAN...

By HeilalaRose

At a young age, Tahlani was banished from the Metkayina clan by the two people she loved, never to return aga... More

Sup Avatar Fanatics!
Prologue
Take my hand
Something Big is About to Happen.
Don't Touch ME!
Leave! And dont come back!
Come home, Please.
Thank You
Please Forgive Me
Violet Eyes
Our Beautiful Mate
Give Me Your Best Shot.
Wassupp Na'vi Lovers!
Then, It Shall Be
Then Let Me Help You Forget
You Now Deal With Me
I Can Feel It
Make Me Yours
What Images?
Hey Avatar Fanatics!
She's Ours
Who The Fuck Are You?!
The Plan
My Lovlies!
Two
I Feel..
Our Goddess, Eywa
Family
Epilogue

Thank you Everyone!

1.4K 40 8
By HeilalaRose

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who read, voted, and loved this book as I have loved writing it!

Though this book may be finished (for the time being.. 😏) I am glad to say that I shall be stepping out into the world of magic with a...

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

HARRY POTTER FANFIC!! 🪄📚

The first 5 chapters shall be posted later today, giving me time to have a few tears for my first baby (my book) finally being finished!

I am always looking for new things to write about and would love for you guys to send me inspiration and ideas that you would love to read about!

Again, thank you all for your love and support for my book, 'Be Ours, Ma Yawne- AVATAR FANFIC', and I hope to see you guys read future books to come!

Lots of love,
HeilalaRose 💙 🩵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 13.4K 17
(Y/N) was always a special Na'vi since she was born, and thanks to the Sully family, she grew up in a loved and cared for environment. Though, she di...
190K 4.5K 46
The Na'vi girl, Tcelia, lost her parents at a very young age. Jake and Neytiri takes her under their wings and she forms a deep bond with the whole f...
48.8K 1K 18
Y/n sully, eldest daughter of neytiri and jake sully, what happens when she has to flee her home to join another clan, but meets a boy who tends to i...
147K 3.4K 15
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬." Y/N had always been a special Na'vi. Born of the Metkayina clan and the chief's daughter (along with Tsireya...