Emer-mon

Par ProjectSquish

Emerald cant find the portal,but it had been closed she needs 9 special emer-mon to get through the portal Plus

Chapter 1 The Vast Seas
Chapter 3 The skylands
Chapter 4 Electric Disaster
Chapter 5 Breakfast

Chapter 2 The Grass lands

16 3 0
Par ProjectSquish

After Emerald had woken up, she had some breakfast pancakes (her favourite) she had opened the door.
After the last trip the emeralds was still floating so I hopped over them but... There was a different twist
There was no sandy land it was a grass land. It was soft,warm and green  I Grabbed my two emer-mon and flung them out the ball. So we hunted for the mythical grass emer-mon. We walked for a while but eventually we found it. It was a grasshopper squishmallow! I grabbed the net-ball and threw it at it. It jiggled 3 times. I caught it! So I grabbed the ball and put it in my Emer-incubator. "A strange squishmallow came towards me." It said "Hi can I join your team?" I agreed to the squishmallow kindly. I touched him with a ball,I caught him and instantly sent him out and retrieved my other 2. He was excited to join the team but unfortunately he wasn't one that I needed but he can help me on my journey! So I grabbed my Emer-incubator and headed back home. I opened the door and placed my bag on the kitchen counter. I grabbed my Emer-incubator and placed it on the cupboard. I took my blanket and pillow and went asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

41.2K 2.4K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
36.5K 3.3K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
59.3K 1.8K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
54.3K 1.4K 191
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...