||~Elemental boy in the world...

By XxThe_Weird_ArtistxX

||I do not own neither Boboiboy or Ninjago|| (Cover Art was drawn by me) ||note: I'm still new to writing fan... More

Chapter 1: A fatal mistake can change everything
Chapter 2: Tournament of Elements
Chapter 3: Master chen? who's he?
Chapter 5: Elementals Rollout!
Chapter 6: A spy among us?
Chapter 7: A turn for the worst
Chapter 8: Secrets revealed, the truth is out
Chapter 9:Reunited yet broken
Chapter 10: Fear
Chapter 11: Together as one!
Chapter 12: Time to relax and- oh right we still gotta clean up..
◇☆ANNOUNCEMENT☆◇
☆☆Dares & QnA☆☆
Chapter 13: Boboiboy the ninja? isn't that something
Chapter 14: A late night snack
Chapter 15: A storm brewing
Chapter 16: A ghostly friend? or foe?

Chapter 4: Let the tournament continue!!

487 26 2
By XxThe_Weird_ArtistxX

[Note: "Normal", "Malay," please be aware of this tiny difference. and if you see these bits |".."| the character is thinking]

.

.

.

It was another morning on the island and the ninja + our hero were getting breakfast, with garmadon not get any of those darn biscuits, with Cole and jay arguing with one another. "The tournament of elements continues.. Fun time!! Would the following masters please make their way to their assigned arena? Gravity, smoke, nature, mind, wind" chen began, with boboiboy exhaling and slightly glaring at jay in a bit of annoyance as he got called on soon after he said "mabey we all got the day off". However it was what he heard next that struck like a knife, "and last and hopefully not least... fire!!~ remeber! Only one can remain" chen continued.

"Please tell me we aren't going against one another?" Boboiboy commented, looking over at Kai with a clearly worried expression on his face, he just got back to being friends with him after the whole first round and wasn't up for ruining that friendship again. "Heck no! Either way, no way I'd let you lose kiddo" kai reply, knowing in his gut bbb wouldn't lose. "Okay.. then I'll do my best!" Boboiboy replied, almost doing the iconic TAPOPS salute but thankfully the tray in his hands prevented him from embarrassing himself.

.

.

.

.

Battle 1
WIND VS GRAVITY
Battle 2
MIND VS NATURE
Battle 3
FIRE VS SMOKE
.

.

.

.

(Battle 1)

Chen clapped his hands before deciding to announce the fighters in this battle, "boboiboy, master of wind.. Versus.. Gravis.. Master of gravity" he'd start. With boboiboy soon feeling another pang of nostalgia hitting him at the mention of gravity, his friends back home, he wondered if their were okay.. no. He had to do this for them! If he won this tournament or worked with the ninja and won he would see them again!.. right?.. that didn't matter right now though, he could focus on the worries of not being able to go home later. Even if it was a lie, he would use that lie to stay in the tournament, for his friends sake, and for his elementals sake!

"Fight!" Chen exclaimed, and thag was really all that was needed for boboiboy to take off running, watching as the elemental master of gravity floated upward. "ELEMENTAL POWER!! BOBOIBOY WIND!" Boboiboy exclaimed when he was out of the view of others, before jumping and letting a sudden gust of wind below launch him upward towards another branch. Seeing Gravis float by only made him try to go faster, however the other upon seeing this moved a treebranch backwards before letting it hit him in the face when he jumped up as he wasn't expecting in.

"Ouch.. well that hurt.." wind mumbled, making a face as he glared at the master of gravity before smirking, if he wanted to play dirty then he would too. Launching himself higher he'd send multiple wind sphere attacks at the other, "Wind Sphere attack!!" He'd say, though grabbing the others attention when he did say something in a foreign language. However it was too late as he was blown back quite a bit from the multiple blows of wind(not pun intended).

Wind would use this to his advantage though, creating enough went to sent him higher, however it wasn't long till Gravis was back in the game. Throwing some of he cherry blossoms at wind, which some did hit but he did use the rest to try and hide himself within the tree, with the help of solar giving him this idea of course. With the master of gravity being confused at the disappearance for a moment before seeing wind, but it was too late as he launched himself upward with a gust of wind and grabbed the jade blade, victoriously holding it in the air.

"Winner!!" Chen yelled out as wind guiltily looked down at the master of gravity when chen said "loser". Which lead to the somewhat comedic moment of a sandbag being dropped on the master of gravity to get him to fall into the trapdoor. Which while wind could've laughed, he knew that if Yaya were to find out that he did he was screwed, plus Ying would probably even help her!

"Master of wind moves on"

.

.

.

.

(Battle 2)

"Neuro...master of mind, versus bolobo.. master of nature" chen announced, before screaming "fight!!". With neuro predicting the others movements with his mind ability and using that knowledge to his advantage by using the others attacks as stepping stools to get in close reach with the jade blade.

The master of nature however created vines to raise himself higher blow creating more to grab ahold of the master of mind. However, neuro would kick him down, using his element to try and mess with the others mind. However bolobo broke through this attempt and even avoided almost getting attacked from the other falling below in an attempt to land down onto him with a plainly blow.

He'd then attack from behind, creating restraining vines to prevent the other from moving, "I didn't see that coming.." neuro mumbled, glaring back at the other who only laughed. Before glancing back at the jade blade and attempt to use his vines to grab it. However, neuro seeing an opening, using his mind element to cause a decent amount of pain to the master of nature's mind. Before running past him and climbing the vines before grabbing the jade blade, raising it in the air as he claimed his victory.

"Winner!!" Chen called out, before taking his attention to the master of nature "loser". And with that a button was pressed and bolobo was sent screaming down a trapdoor.

"Master of mind moves on"

.

.

.

.

(Battle 3)

"Kai... Master of fire, versus ash.. Master of smoke" chen announced, with kai pulling his mask up over his lower half of his face. "Fight!" Chen then exclaimed, to which kai wasted no time and took a running start to the jade blade. However, ash had other plans and jumped onto the railings of the bridge before spinning over to land on the bridge again. With the bridge moving like a wave in a result and even managing to almost knock kai off the bridge; with him only holding onto it with one hand. Not only that but the jade blade had also fallen and landed blade first onto one of the pillar-like rocks below.

Which the master of smoke made no waist of time running towards, with kai climbing under the bridge as fast as he could. Before kicking himself upward and attempting to kick ash down only to faze through him and land on the other side of the bridge behind him. What soon followed was some hand to hand combat, with kai getting hit more times than actually hitting the other back. Every attempt he had the other would just faze through in a cloud of smoke. With the other kicking kai backwards and even having him break multiple of the wooden pieces of the bridge, holding on for dear life as to not fall into the lava below.

The master of smoke in an attempt to just make kais situation worse, attacked with multiple fist made of smoke at him, to which his part of the plank he was holding onto would break in half with him dangling on the one he had grabbed. However, he would use this swinging to launch himself into the air before yelling "ninja-go!!" And using spinjitzu to attack the master of smoke in a firey tornado of yellow orange and red.

Pushing the other back quite a bit before attempting to land a hit, only for the other to faze through him once again. Before kicking him in the back and sending him backwards farther from the jade blade. Finally trying to use his element kai threw fire at the other, but only ended up setting the very bridge on fire as a result.

The master of smoke would then run up at Kai before putting him in a choke hold, however kai seeing as the bridge was almost broken, threw fire at one of the ropes that was holding the bridge together. With the bridge breaking into two as a result, kai and ash had no choice but to land one of the rocks below. They were across from each other, with the jade blade in the middle.

The duo would jump towards the blade, exchanging attacks while in the air before yet again letting across from each other, this repeated only after the 2nd time the duo landed on the same rock. The duo locked at the jade blade, with the master of smoke disappear into a cloud of smoke to jump towards it. Kai would then launch two fireballs, to which ash would turn into a cloud of smoke to avoid, allowing kai to go through him and grab the jade blade; landing on the opposing rock with it in hand soon after.

"Winner!!" Chen called out, though he somewhat seemed pleased about one of the ninja winning. Now then he mentioned it, he had prevented clouse from interfering with the fight with his dark magic. "Loser" and with that chen once again pressed a button on his throne and the master of smoke was sent down a trapdoor.

"Master of fire moves on"

.

.

.

.

There was quite a bit of confusion from the elemental masters who stood infront of the chart containing the information about who was fighting who in the tournament. Which the ninja and our hero wasted no time in noticing. "What's all the commotion about?" Jay asked, as him and cole pushed the others out the way to see for themselves. Only for the group to see that it was changed so that jay had to fight Cole.

"He.. he can't do this!" Cole exclaimed, to which lloyd would mumble "he alright did..". Boboiboy was afraid this would happen, after all, he and kai almost ended up fighting, but now.. it seemed that there really was no choice. He did feel the argue to face palm himself though as he watched jay and cole fight. |"is it just me.. or do they act like solar and thundy?"| cyclone questioned, only to get hit in the head by thunderstorm soon after saying this for using that cursed nickname.

"Is there a problem ninja?" Clouse asked, walking up to the group, though he did glance over at the orange hero upon noticing him sticking to the group. "You cheated! You chanted the brackets!" Cole exclaimed, trying his best to not grab a hold of clouse as a result of his anger. "Oopsie" clouse sarcasticly retorted, before turning around and walking away, though he did glare back at boboiboy as he walked.

"Ugh! What do we do?! They can't fight each other! We came here to become whole, not fall further apart!" Lloyd exclaimed, turning to his dad who had walked over upon seeing the situation. "You can't undo what's been done.. my only advice is to be at peace with it" he'd reply, only for an annoyed jay to move foward "peace?! One of us has to lose! Oh my god.. is totally gonna be me! He's got super strength and what do I have?! Quick, tell me! What do I have?!".

However before lloyd could calm jay down boboiboy moved foward, placing a hand on Jay's shoulder. "Don't listen to him! You're the elemental master of lightning aren't you? You can use your speed against him!" The dino hat boy would reply, to which jay would nod before pausing. "Wait.. you say that like you know what it's like to control lightning?" Jay replied a bit confused, while he was fast he hadn't actually done things that was well thunderstorm or lightning's level. Speaking of thunderstorm, he would just chuckle at Jay's comment|"if he ever ends up finding out I'm taking a picture!"| blaze exclaimed while laughing.

"Uh.. just a hunch?" Boboiboy replied, he wasn't the best liar but thankfully lloyd manage to direct Jay's attention away from him. He hated keeping this secret from them and kai telling him why they were here just made it worse. The less he had to lie the better, he just felt guilty for doing it.

"If we find zane then none of us have to battle! Your fight isn't until tonight so we still have time to figure out what chens up t and stop this" Lloyd said, though kai would have an idea and smirked "I think I know just the person who can help... and I think he already knows..".

.

.

.

.

Crickets chirped in the outside of the palace, the group of 5 would approach none other than neuro, the master of mind, who sat upon a rock facing away from them. "We need your help neuro.." lloyd spoke, only for the other to cut him off "you think I can get closer to chen to read his mind.. so you can find yor robotic friend and not have to fight". "Don't forget-" "you still need to know what chens up to because he's hiding something" neuro continued, cutting kai off.

"Wow, that's really impressive nerdo" jay remarked, to which the master of mind would turn around and glare at him in return. "It's neuro, master of the mind.. and cole thinks jay won't last long in a fight" he'd reply, trying to get the duo to argue once again; which it worked. "Don't be offended cole.. jay here thinks you're the least valuable ninja" he'd continue, and with that the duo were fighting.

|" welp, now I definitely believe you cyclone"| boboiboy thought, to which cyclone would laugh and reply with |"told you! Their just like those two, always arguing and fighting a-"| before cyclone could get another word in, thunderstorm and solar had already grabbed a hold of him and were dragging him away, most like to get back at him for making it seem like they were little kids bickering over something.

However neuro ended up glancing over at boboiboy a confused and concerned look on his face, "how.." he'd start, but paused. He'd then give boboiboy a serious look, to which the other would raise a finger up in a shushed motion. |"we'll explain later.. just please don't tell them"| boboiboy thought, to which neuro would nod. He was glad the others were more focused on the duo fighting rather than neuro and boboiboy's quiet conversation. Welp, looks like that secrets sort of out.

"We wanted you to help neuro! Not make things worse" lloyd said walking foward, "but why would I help.. you're competition, the sooner you're out the better for me" he'd reply, in more of a questioning tone. "If you want whats best for you, just look into my head and see what this tournament is all about" lloyd said, to which neuro would comply.

Upon seeing what lloyd had saw, neuros face soon showed concern. "It's only a matter of time before chen steals your power too.. so, are you in?" Lloyd asked, to which neuro would place a hand on his chin for a moment to think.

.

.

.

.

(Neuro's pov)

Having sneaked into the dressing room, he attempted to get near chen, who was getting ready. "This floor is restricted.." a voice spoke, giving the master of the mind a slight scare. "Clouse.. I was just leaving" he'd say, seeing as it was none other than clouse. But the other would soon cut him off, "I saw you speaking with the ninja.. it'd be a shame if the other fighters were to find out you were... helping them?..".

"Of course not, I'm the master of the mind, I'm smarter than that" clouse replied, and for a moment, he used his element to see in clouse's mind, thankfully having him not notice what he was doing. He'd then finally began to walk away only for clouse to stop him, "oh.. one more thing". Neuro turned around, though his heart was racing in his chest in hopes of him not finding out what he had done.

"That boy.. the one in the orange dinosaur hat.." clouse began, to which neuro grew even more worried. "Warn him of that aswell.. it would be a shame if the others were to find out he was aswell.." he'd continue, turning around and walking away. Finally allowing the master of mind to walk away.

.

.

.

.
(Ninja + boboiboy pov)

The stadium was filled with cheering as the two ninja got ready for their fight, with kai and the orange hero standing by Jay's end of the stadium. Our hero feeling bad about seeing jay have to fight his dear friend, however just in time, neuro came running up to the group.

"You're cutting it close.." kai remarked as neuro took a moment to breathe, "so what did you see?" Kai questioned. "I couldn't get past clouse" the master of mind admitted sadly. "Good! Then we can finally put our feud to rest gladiator style!" Jay remarked, walking up to the bars of the cell he was in currently.

"But.. I did see something.." neuro admitted, "for a brief moment, I saw inside clouses mind.. the powers he's collecting their for a spell..". "A spell.. for what?" Kai questioned, "I don't know.. but it's in his spell book, page 149.. I'm sorry if it's not enough to stop the fight.. I wish I could of done more" he'd continue, seeming truly disappointed in himself. "That's okay, you've done what you could" kai said, glancing over at lloyd with a more sad but serious face.

However, neuro did turn his attention to boboiboy, who then nodded in return. He'd then walk over to him, with kai knowing to give him a little bit of privacy. "Clouse ended up telling me to warn you about being around the ninja aswell.. but about those other beings in your mind.. what is that about?" He'd question, keeping his voice low and quiet, but enough for the dino hat boy to hear.

"Well.. let's just say.. I might have more than one element.." boboiboy whispered, to which neuro would give him a serious look to which the other would panic on. "No really! Look into my mind or memories if you don't believe me!" Boboiboy whispered, to which neuro would do so. Upon seeing the 6 other elements apart from wind and their powers, neuro gave boboiboy a bit more of a concerned look.

"How have you not lost your mind to power yet?" He'd question, to which boboiboy would laugh sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "Not sure, but I'm glad I didnt" he'd reply, to which neuro would just rub his face. "That does concern me more.. but I'll keep this a secret, but this might cause you more harm than good in doing so you know" neuro replied, to which boboiboy would look down and nod.

The group were dragged out their thoughts as horns went off, signaling the battle was about to start as jay and cole's cell bars were raised. With the group going back to the upper area to sit down and watch the fight. "You tried your best.. the rest.. is up to them" garmadon said, to which lloyd would exhale, "I hope they can see that too" He'd reply.

"Let the tournament continue!!" Chen exclaimed, "jay, master of lightning" a spotlight would shine where jay was. "Versus cole, master of--" and chen was soon cut off by the duo already fighting.

After a while of them fighting they admitted they were sorry, with the duo coming up with the idea to draw it out so it would be a tie. "What is this? Patty cake? I'm bored! Release the condrai cruahers!!" Chen yelled, pushing a button. Resulting four snake looking buggy's driving outside the large red doors before circling around the two ninja.

"I got your back!" Cole exclaimed to which jay would reply with "and I got yours!". And when one of the door drove towards them they nodded before yelling "ninja go!!" And using spinjitzu to avoid the vehicle, result in the driver being confused before crashing into the wall ahead of him.

"Ah they fight together, good work son" garmadon remarked, to which lloyd replied with a "yeah, I do listen to you every once in a while". Meanwhile boboiboy was just looking out in awe, it didn't matter how many times he saw that trick it still amazed him.

With the duo takin down the remaining vehicles chen was now pissed,"ENOUGH!.. I know what you are trying to do.. if neither of you will win.. then both of you will LOSE!!" He'd yell, pressing multiple buttons as the arena floor slowly fell apart with each button pressed.

The duo would try their best to avoid falling, after a while cole yelled "we can't both lose!! Chens right, there can only be one!"."then it should be you! You and i know im lucky to have even made it this far!..you take the jade blade!" Jay yelled, accepting his fate with open arms. Cole would then run towards the wooden pillar, avoiding falling floor tiles as he went before climbing up it and grabbing the jade blade.

But at he last second he threw it down towards jay, who catched it out of pure reaction. "Winner!!" Chen yelled, before directing his attention to cole "loser".
"Master of lightning moves on".

"She's yours jay.." Cole said, pulling his mask down as he landed. "I should've bowed out long ago... win this thing" Cole continued, and with that the floor below him fell and so did he. "Tch, about time!" Chen remarked, while placing his hands on his hips.

"Cole may be gone.. but he did not lose.. let what he did here today be a lesson to us all.. know thine enemy.. but more importantly.. know thy friend" garmadon said, turning towards the arena while continuing with "he fought like a true ninja".

----------------------------------------------------

A girl in a red and gold cheongsam, with black short hair would be driving foward in the blistering desert, when a dark brown hawk would fly overhead, landing on the buggy she was currently driving. "What's wrong little buddy?" She'd ask, looking up at the bird. However the bird only tilted its head, to which she would notice it looking down at the screen that had a map of the area of ninjago she was in on it.

Confused, she watched as the screen zoomed out to show an island pretty far out from the coast of ninjago. She'd then smile pressing a button on the vehicle while turning it around and saying "sensei wu, I think I found the ninja!".

.

.

.

.

That's right! Our favorite hero is about to meet the rest of the team, that.. and the secret is sort of out. There was no point in trying to hide that the master of the mind wouldn't know anything about bbb's secret soo.. yeah. Note this might go into more chaos as the story goes on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 6 5
TW: Blatant homophobia, swearing, death,and more serious topics. Also, please bear with me, that I have no idea how pirate ships work! And looking up...
37.6K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
74.6K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
128K 4K 45
So I've seen a many Twisted Wonderland stories, and I just wanted to make my own story, sorry if I made any mistakes in the storyline and I am new to...